|List of production music contents|
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."
The Bachelor Life
The Bachelor Life was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show. (The Bachelor Life 4 was never used)
Bach's Toccata was arranged by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Let's go scare somebody."
- Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Bad Slide is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - Title card; Music on the commercial.
- . "The First 100 Episodes" - Disc 13 main menu.
Bahamas was composed by Marc Durst.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - On the cruise ship.
Bahia Baby was composed by Wolfgang Kaltenbach.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray hears noise upstairs.
Bal Campagnard was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Cuddle E. Hugs enters SpongeBob's home, and both go to bed.
Balkin Pictures was composed by Roland Kovac.
- 10b. "Klopnodian Heritage Festival" - Elder men tell Cecil and Patrick to come with them
Bali Ha'i was composed by William Bell.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Patrick wakes up smelling.
- Ballet Elegante was composed by Albert Ketelbey.
Ballet School was composed by Norman Dane.
- 9a. "Squisery" - Patrick made Squidward a blanket.
Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
Ballet Shoes [#60.03] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Ballet music.
Ballroom Romance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patties covered in jewels.
Balmoral Highlanders was composed by Frankie Hepburn and Austin Ince.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick boating through the Loch Ness.
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banjo Sing-Along is an Optigan sample.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Little kid running around Sock World.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - A helicopter drops the first billboard.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "This calls for CPR."
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - SpongeBob sets up his grill.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob describes Kenny's accomplishments.
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff; After the record player scene.
The Barbarian was composed by James Dooley and Andrew Skrabutenas.
- 6b. "Bunny the Barbarian" - "So much for your tidy powers."; Bunny takes off on a dragon
Barbarians was composed by Frederic Sans.
- 6b. "Bunny the Barbarian" - Bunny encounters one of the dust demon's children; Bunny ascends the stairs and unlocks a door
Barbecue Beach was composed by Martin Busca and Thomas Klein.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Title card; "The -ild Ones. That's a strange name."; Bikers heading toward Bikini Bottom.
Barber of Seville
Barber of Seville was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and arranged by George Wilson.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward dances; More dancing.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog is struck by lightning.
Barmy Hoedown! was composed by Dominic Francis Glynn and Martin Andrew Smith.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Angry Jack's Shell Emporium; "I'm really angry!"
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy arrives with the submarine at the contest and destroys the ship.
Baroque Ball (a)
Baroque Ball (a) was composed by Michael Mollo.
- 4. "The Yard Sale" - "Honest mistake, my good chap."; "Uh, no thanks. I'm just looking for a bad tooth."
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj
Baroque Fin 22 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 3b. "Pat-a-thon" - SpongeBob doing ballet
Bartmania A was composed by Guy Moon.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
- Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Bassoon 4 was composed by Jim Parker.
- 3a. "Lost in Couch" - Squidina tells Cecil that she lost Patrick
Bassoon Skip was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are 2 different variations used on the show.
Bassoon Skip [#85.01]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton jumping on the lever. (Low pitched)
Bassoon Skip [#85.03]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Now only his mouth is missing."
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon. These were also used in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Batmantis."
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stop in midair.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Sound effect cards.
Battle At Sea
- Battle At Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Battle March Links
- The Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle Stations was composed by Joseph Engleman.
- 5a. "Squidina's Little Helper" - The family destroys Fentin's house
- 8. "Terror at 20,000 Leagues" - Patrick in a fighter plane
Battle Stations [#38]
Battle Stations [#38] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching TV.
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton falling and screaming; Plankton falls down the chimney.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fall out of the window.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary tries to get past the ball.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Everyone goes to the bathroom.
Batucada was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - The family gets into the car and drives off; Ending.
Be Alert was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 4a. "In Search of Camp Noodist" - Krabs notices the campers are gone.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - "Maybe you boys would like to buy something else before you go!"
Beach Beat was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy playing volleyball with Larry, Mr. Krabs and Squidward; "My name is Sandy Cheeks and I can lick any critter on any beach!"
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - Frigate Frolic commercial.
Beach Boy was composed by Karl Kroll and Hilmar Doetsch.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Inside the craft store.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob reads an ad.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - At lunch.
The Patrick Star Show
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - The family goes "snorkeling."
- Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
The Beast Within
- The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Beat Baby was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Back to Patchy's party.
Beautiful Moonlit Night
- Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by George Wilson.
Beautiful People (A)
Beautiful People (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward enters his room and starts relaxing.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - First TV channel.
The Patrick Star Show
- 1b. "Bummer Jobs" - "We gave your house a makeover!"
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - Bunny and Cecil relax in the oil.
Beauty Queen was composed by Tommy Reilly and James Moody.
- 5b. "Camper Gary" - Opening.
- 7a. "What About Meep?" - Anchovy is sad.
Beauty Parade was composed by Syd Dale.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Music on Patrick's headphones
- 207b. "House Worming" - Worm watching TV.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Tank running over SpongeBob repeatedly.
Beer (On This Table) Please
Beer (On This Table) Please was composed by Rosita S Romano.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob dressed in lederhosen.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward answers the door in disguise/"Nein, nein! No moven sie! Sitz!"
Before The Beginning
Before The Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy's invention revealed.
- Befuddled Gent was composed by Philip Green.
Bega Bank A
Bega Bank A was composed by Niko Radic.
- 10b. "Klopnodian Heritage Festival" - "Sweat, son. You have to sweat!"
Beheading Of The King
Beheading Of The King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick on a giant arrow.
Bella Italia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Krabs and Mrs. Puff on a date.
Bella Napoli (a)
Bella Napoli (a) was composed by Robert Foster.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - All Marco scenes.
- Bell Hop was composed by John Shakespeare. There are 3 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Bell Hop (B) never played).
Bell Tree [#86.01]
Bell Tree [#86.01] was composed by David Arnold.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Here you go!"
Berg was composed by Lars-Luis Linek.
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - The family climbs up the mountain
Best Of The West
Best Of The West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Betsy was composed by Joe Brook.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - End of Scene.
Beware the Ripper (C)
Beware the Ripper (C) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Patrick calls the cops
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea was composed by Lisa Doby and Lionel Wendling. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton telling Karen how Chip saved him.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea [#62]
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary walking toward SpongeBob.
Beyond The Galaxy
Beyond The Galaxy was composed by Larry Hochman.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - Krabs covers Man Ray in tartar sauce.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's special spacesuit.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble on the surface.
Big America was composed by Sam Spence.
- 3a. "Lost in Couch" - "Wow! This place is a gold mine!"
Big Bad Giant
- Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Big Boss was composed by Karl Lothar Mikulicz.
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs takes away luxuries off the prisoners.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward gets on the bus.
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Mr. Krabs calls the cops.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "Clear the way!"
Big Ed's March
- Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence.
- Big Julie was composed by Kenny Graham.
Big Show Theme
- Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
Big Screen News Link (b)
Big Screen News Link (b) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Shot of Trophy.
Big Top Marching Band
Big Top Marching Band is an optigan sample.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward's mirror reflection swallows a clarinet.
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Babes [#48]
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs opens his medicine cabinet.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward drives the bus past Patrick.
Bikini Dance was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus waiting in the line of the beach shower stand.
Bird Lady From Ghost Town
Bird Lady From Ghost Town was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's party; Patchy reappears; Back from commercials.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by Mark Winter.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob in New Kelp City.
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from William Krabs.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Prisoner silently yells "My leg!"
The Black Bull Gallop
The Black Bull Gallop was composed by Dick Walter.
- 6a. "Gas Station Vacation" - GrandPat teaches how to do a professional golf swing.
- 12a. "Pearl Wants to Be a Star" - GrandPat and Krabs playing "shefflestuff."
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Hot dog vendor; Neptune compliments Larry.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton drools.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Blanket Of Fog
Blanket Of Fog was composed by Stuart Crombie and Ego Plum.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "We're gonna be crushed to death! I don't wanna drive a bus!"
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
- 9a. "Squisery" - Squidward sprained his ankles.
Blaze Of Brass (D)
Blaze Of Brass (D) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blissful Thought was composed by Peter Knight.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist watching Sandy's treedome.
Blondes & Bullets (A)
Blondes & Bullets (A) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton tries to escape with the formula.
- There are two different versions of Bloodbath. One was composed by Harry Lubin and the other was composed by Frederick Charrison.
Blood In The Gutter
- Blood In The Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
Blow The Man Down
- There are two different versions of Blow The Man Down. One was composed by Robert White and Tim Laycock, and the other was composed by Brian Peters.
Bludgeon was composed by Roger Celestin Simon.
- 1a. "Late for Breakfast" - Patrick cooking a Casserole; Patrick Star Credits.
- 7b. "Who's a Big Boy?" - "Smile, Patrick!"; "When we last left the Sponge Action Man, he was-"; "I'm a shrunken boy!"
Blue Blood F
Blue Blood F was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "Squidward, wait!"
Blue Danube is a classical music that was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Strauss Sr., with another version composed by Max Reinsch. There are several different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Blue Dobro (A)
Blue Dobro (A) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 18a. "Texas" - "What did you say?"
Blue Lamp Blues
Blue Lamp Blues was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Title card; "And that's how it began... my life smashed to bits."
Blue Peter was composed by Ashworth Hope.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - SpongeBob & Patrick pretend to be pirates.
- 6b. "Hot Pearl-tato" - Pearl punches the Moose Snail.
- 2b. "Tag, You're It" - Pearl wants to play tag.
Blues In A Hurry
Blues In A Hurry was composed by Cecil Norman.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Customers and the tour bus enter the Trusty Slab.
Bobbins And Spindles
- Bobbins And Spindles was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters. This should not to be confused with Keel Row due to the speed.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
- Bobmatisme was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
Bobsled was composed by Caesar Giovannini and Wayne Robinson.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary and Mr. Krabs enter at the laundromat.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Opening.
Body in the Boot
Body in the Boot was composed by Tony Kinsey.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary is sad.
Bold As Brass [#36]
Bold As Brass [#36] was composed by Mel Dean.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat through the obstacle course again.
Bongo Crazy [#43]
Bongo Crazy [#43] was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Boom Addict was composed by Paul Smith, Jason Robert Greenhalgh, and Femi Olasehinde.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Music on the radio while SpongeBob's cooking; SpongeBob, Krabs and customers dancing.
Borborygmus was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Editions Montparnasse 2000||MP 25||Moog Sensations (Sonosyntheses Electroniques)||1971|
|Kosinus||KOS 55||Good Moog||1998|
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Title card; Cuddle E. Hugs introduces himself to SpongeBob; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; "No need to be sorry, SpongeBob."; Cuddle E. Hugs explains why no one else can see him/SpongeBob decides to share the rotten patty with everyone else; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; Cuddle E. Hugs as a real hamster. (Speeded)
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob and Patrick falling through Patrick's mouth.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Title card; The whack.
- Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Bossa Per Gloria
Bossa Per Gloria was composed by Ennio Morricone.
- 3a. "Lost in Couch" - Rube describes a furniture vacation in the commercial; "Where's my big boy? I brought you a change of underwear."
- Botany Bay was composed by Robert White.
Bouncy Paris Accordion
Bouncy Paris Accordion was composed by Francis Lockwood.
- 275a. "Food PBFFT! Truck" - Crane Crepes truck appears.
Bounty Hunter was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 7b. "Hard Time Out" - Patrick's tongue dries up.
Bowery Boys was composed by Frank Marlow.
- 3a. "Lost in Couch" - Patrick acts like a dog
- 2b. "Enemies à la Mode" - "My Sister"
- 7b. "Who's a Big Boy?" - "Wow, it's the new talking Sponge Action Man!"
Box of Delights (A)
Box of Delights (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 2a. "Stair Wars" - Squidina acts cute
Box Melody was composed by Leo Nissim.
- Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Boxing Greats #2
Boxing Greats #2 was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover Mary's mother at the boxing stadium and she punches them.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "Ta-da! Let's give a big hand to the new champion!"
- Boy Scout was composed by Harold Smart.
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get this thing out of here!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy fixes everything.
Braden Beat was composed by Alan Moorhouse.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Montage of SpongeBob and Mystery together.
Braces and Boots
Braces and Boots was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 13a. "Nitwit Neighborhood News" - Patrick and Squidina board the boat.
There are two different versions of Brahms Lullaby. One was composed by Curtis Schwartz and the other was composed by Johannes Brahms.
(Curtis Schwartz version)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Wallet in bed. (high-pitched +2)
(Johannes Brahms version)
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Plankton tells a bedtime story.
Brass Fanfare was composed by Peter Winslow.
- 2b. "Tag, You're It" - Patrick reads a toilet paper roll like a scroll.
Brainstorm was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 12b. "Outhouse Outrage" - Krabs as a judge; "Hold it.."
Brandy Snap was composed by Roger Celestin Simon.
- 7b. "Who's a Big Boy?" - "Patrick, you really are growing up!"
Brass Flourish was composed by Barrie Hingley.
Brass Flourish (A)
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Your sleeping bag, sir."
Brass Flourish (F)
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I love being king!".
Brass Flourish (K)
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "This chewing gum is my most beloved possession."
Brass Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Brass Moment [#73]
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Rock covered in glue and googly eyes.
Brass Moment [#77]
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "This joke has gone far enough!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."
- 82b. "Night Light" - The moth appears.
Brave Legend was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Time for me to move on."
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Break In was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "That rodent's right!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This is the Navy, son!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob gives the mayor a Nature Patty.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton mutes Karen.
Breakout was composed by Syd Dale.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Title card; Clean Bubble becomes dirty again and disturbes the customers in the bathroom.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick escape from the jail made of construction blocks; SpongeBob and Patrick enter the nursing home.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - Squidward takes Patrick to the woods; Squidward takes Patrick in the woods in a cage; Patrick sends Squidward to the woods.
- 275b. "Upturn Girls" - Mall security chases after Narlene and Pearl.
Breakfast News was composed by Bella Russell and Nigel Beaham-Powell.
- . "SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue" - "And now a special message from SpongeBob SquarePants."
Breakfast Show [#34.01]
Breakfast Show [#34.01] was composed by Paul Hart and David Arnold.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick watches TV.
Breezing Around was composed by Edward White.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Excuse me, Mr. Star is not to be disturbed."; Patrick signing contract.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "Don't waste your breath, Plankton. I already mapped out the perfect plot to swipe that formuler."
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick's house decorated with Squidward's furniture.
- Brickbat was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Bridal Chorus was composed by Richard Wagner.
Bridge 2 was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 3a. "Quest for Tire" - Patrick falls into a bubble sand pit.
- 12a. "The Ho! Ho! Horror!" -
- 12b. "Outhouse Outrage" - Krabs about to sentence SpongeBob; Krabs doesn't know who to believe
- Bridge 3 was composed by Wilfred Burns.
Bridge H was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Hang on a minute."
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Great Barrier Reef!"
Bridgehead and its Alt. End was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's too bad nobody listened to him.
Bridgehead Alt. End
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Yeah!"; Ending.
Bridge Of Stars
Bridge Of Stars was composed by Alan Braden.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "This moon is a no SpongeBob zone!"
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Squidward says he's gonna make Patrick the most tolerable roommate of all times.
Bright And Active
Bright And Active was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob walking randomly around the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob walking randomly through Bikini Bottom.
A Brighter Day
A Brighter Day was composed by David Luong.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Jellyfish jazz club.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Audience snapping fingers at Blow Your Top Lounge.
Bring Back was composed by Lars-Luis Linek.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Mrs. Puff takes away SpongeBob's license.
Bring On The Girls
Bring On The Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Back at the Krusty Krab...
- Broadway Bustle was composed by Leslie Manson.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick imagines the future.
Broadway Flyer was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Yes, I did, Patrick."
Broken Ride was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Swing ride slows down; Ride speeds up.
Broken Romance was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "The doors are locked. The doors are locked and we are on the outside. Outsiders."
Brown Threat was composed by Alan Owen.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - SpongeBob tries to be gentle with Butcher.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - "When we finally enter the Krusty Krab, you will face an enemy more evil than any of you can imagine."
The Patrick Star Show
- 11a. "X Marks the Pot" -
Brushes was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Stephen Dexter.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward rebuilding SpongeBob's house.
- Bucaneers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
Buck Jump was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Several kids on Patrick at once.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty and Squidward feeds Patrick with him.
Buckle Down March
Buckle Down March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The Krusty Krab Stadium! Wow!"
Buenos Aires B
Buenos Aires B was composed by Norman Candler.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls was composed by Martyn Laight.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Buffoonery was composed by Van Phillips.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Other kids with Whirly Brains.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob takes home another sea bunny.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton arrives to the wishing well which is already filled with the rotten chum.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus driving through the park.
Buggy Girl was composed by David Hamburger, John Hunter Jr. and Jonathan Slott.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - "See you later, teammate!"
Bugle Fanfare was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Krabs orders Squidward to get back to work.
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life.
- Bumbling B was composed by Bernd Gesell.
Bump In The Night
Bump In The Night was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Newspaper falls on Squidward.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab again; Plankton puts his body back on.
Bungling Detective was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 6b. "Bunny the Barbarian" - GrandPat tries to lift the jukebox
Burglar Bill [#7.04]
Burglar Bill [#7.04] was composed by Andrew Hall.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
Burlesque was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 5b. "I Smell a Pat" - Where is that freaky, funky smell coming from?"; "Not the right smell, though
- 7a. "The Haunting of Star House" - "Your family's just too dumb to scare."
- 7b. "Who's a Big Boy?" - "He's not a monster, he's just big-boned"
- 9a. "To Dad and Back" - Cecil is running on a treadmill
But In The End
But In The End was composed by Jean Luc Leonardon.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob apologizing to Krabs, Gary, and Patrick.
Busy Factory was composed by Leslie Baguley.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob struggling to fasten his seatbelt.
- Busy Life was composed by Cedric Palmer.
Busy Schedule was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Meeting begins.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Old lady passes driving test.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred comes back to his job.
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
- Buying Spree was composed by William Loose.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Patrick shows off his new hairdo.
- . "Surfing Dreams" - "Hey, Squidward, want you go surfing?"