|List of original music contents|
- 1 Wahini Wobble
- 2 War Blowers
- 3 Washboard and Spoons
- 4 We Have to Stick Together
- 5 We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas
- 6 Welcome to Glove World
- 7 Welcome to Karate Island
- 8 What's This
- 9 What is it
- 10 What Questions Mark
- 11 What the Heck
- 12 What the Huh Vibe Sting
- 13 What's Up
- 14 Witty Conversation
- 15 Who Said That
- 16 Wig Struck
- 17 Wig Struck with E. Clarinet
- 18 Wiggle Wobble
- 19 Winky Dink
- 20 With Karate Comes Responsibility
- Wahini Wobble was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- War Blowers was composed by The Blue Hawaiians.
Washboard and Spoons
Washboard and Spoons was composed by Nicolas Carr.
We Have to Stick Together
We Have to Stick Together was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "We'll find our way out."
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "I need to find someone with compassion." (I Need a Hero, (alternate title: "Need a Hero")
We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas
We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas is a traditional Christmas carol arranged by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Closing credits.
Welcome to Glove World
- Welcome to Glove World was composed by Barry Anthony.
Welcome to Karate Island
Welcome to Karate Island was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob and Sandy arrive at Karate Island; "Please show me some of your moves, Master SpongeBob."; "Excellent."; "Master, don't worry about her."; "He is forbidden to leave until he signs this contract."
- What's This was composed by Nicolas Carr.
What is it
What is it was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Patrick?"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob sings and mops at the same time.
What Questions Mark
What Questions Mark (alternate title: What Question Mark) was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Your what?"
What the Heck
What the Heck was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - "Huh?"
What the Huh Vibe Sting
What the Huh Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mr. Krabs almost ate the Krabby Patty.
- What's Up was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Witty Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston. It sounds like a lot like the track Witty Fellow, which is possibly what this track was based on.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Diamond-studded leash
Who Said That
- Who Said That was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Wig Struck was composed by Nicolas Carr. It features an electric guitar and drums.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Exterior of Bigshot Records / Transition to next scene; "Where am I gonna get some hair?"; "Yes! Victory is mine!"; Ned and the Needlefish billboard.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Guitarist's eyes disintegrate; "Are you ready to rock?"
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Teenage Squidward.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Patrick's shirt; Plankton with a machine; Band practicing; "Come on, come on, hurry up!"; Ending.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Tough guy; "I was just leaving."
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Rock guitar sting.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Zeus shows his new guitar
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "Here we are, boys."; Ned and the Needlefish; Wall of speakers; Ned and the Needlefish tour bus approaches; "Thanks."
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing rock guitars.
Wig Struck with E. Clarinet
Wig Struck with E. Clarinet was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. It is a layered version of "Wig Struck Rock Transition" and "Squidwerd Clarinet".
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward playing the electric clarinet.
Wiggle Wobble was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton sneaks into Mr. Krabs' office; "Wow, look at that!"; Patrick throws Squidward into the sleigh; "So the safe is impervious to flame, eh?"; Plankton uses dynamite to open the safe.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick leave the museum; Squidward chews out SpongeBob; Sea urchin leaves.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton asks what the secret formula is.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "We are going on a luxury cruise!"
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Tour guide is angry.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton returns home; "I think Plankton really has changed."
Winky Dink was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob winks.
With Karate Comes Responsibility
- With Karate Comes Responsibility was composed by Nicolas Carr.