|List of original music contents|
- 1 Wacky Gongs and Theramin
- 2 Wahini Wobble
- 3 War Blowers
- 4 We Have to Stick Together
- 5 We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas
- 6 Welcome to Glove World
- 7 What's This
- 8 What is it
- 9 What Questions Mark
- 10 What the Heck
- 11 What the Huh Vibe Sting
- 12 What's Up
- 13 Witty Conversation
- 14 Who Said That
- 15 Wig Struck
- 16 Wig Struck with E. Clarinet
- 17 Wiggle Wobble
- 18 Winky Dink
Wacky Gongs and Theramin
Wacky Gongs and Theramin was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "Karate?"/"Perhaps the science fair then."
- Wahini Wobble was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- War Blowers was composed by The Blue Hawaiians.
We Have to Stick Together
We Have to Stick Together was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "We'll find our way out."
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "I need to find someone with compassion." (I Need a Hero, (alternate title: "Need a Hero")
We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas
We Wish You Had a Merry Christmas is a traditional Christmas carol arranged by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Closing credits.
Welcome to Glove World
- Welcome to Glove World was composed by Barry Anthony.
- What's This was composed by Nicolas Carr.
What is it
What is it was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Patrick?"
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob sings and mops at the same time.
What Questions Mark
What Questions Mark (alternate title: What Question Mark) was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Your what?"
What the Heck
What the Heck was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - "Huh?"
What the Huh Vibe Sting
What the Huh Vibe Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Mr. Krabs almost ate the Krabby Patty.
What's Up was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - The live action squirrel is shown.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Picture of SpongeBob's brain. (high-pitched +5, sped up) ("SpongeBrain Sting")
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Patrick makes DNA. (low-pitched -3) ("Patrick Makes a Snowball")
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - "Thanks... uh..." (high-pitched +1, sped up) ("No Name Tag Sting")
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Krabs decides to check on SpongeBob. (high-pitched +2, sped up) ("What's He Up To")
Witty Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Diamond-studded leash
Who Said That
- Who Said That was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Wig Struck was composed by Nicolas Carr. It features an electric guitar and drums.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Exterior of Bigshot Records / Transition to next scene; "Where am I gonna get some hair?"; "Yes! Victory is mine!"; Ned and the Needlefish billboard.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Guitarist's eyes disintegrate; "Are you ready to rock?"
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Teenage Squidward.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Patrick's shirt; Plankton with a machine; Band practicing; "Come on, come on, hurry up!"; Ending.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - Tough guy; "I was just leaving."
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - Rock guitar sting.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Zeus shows his new guitar
- 178. "Hello Bikini Bottom!" - "Here we are, boys."; Ned and the Needlefish; Wall of speakers; Ned and the Needlefish tour bus approaches; "Thanks."
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing rock guitars.
Wig Struck with E. Clarinet
Wig Struck with E. Clarinet was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. It is a layered version of "Wig Struck Rock Transition" and "Squidwerd Clarinet".
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward playing the electric clarinet.
Wiggle Wobble was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton sneaks into Mr. Krabs' office; "Wow, look at that!"; Patrick throws Squidward into the sleigh; "So the safe is impervious to flame, eh?"; Plankton uses dynamite to open the safe.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick leave the museum; Squidward chews out SpongeBob; Sea urchin leaves.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton asks what the secret formula is.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "We are going on a luxury cruise!"
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Tour guide is angry.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton returns home; "I think Plankton really has changed."
Winky Dink was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - SpongeBob winks.