|List of original music contents|
Parting of the Clouds
- Parting of the Clouds was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Patchy's One Man Band
Patchy's One Man Band was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's one man band.
Patchy's Opening Song
Patchy's Opening Song is an Optigan sample, Big Band Beat, arranged by Nicolas Carr.
Patchy's Parched Blues
Patchy's Parched Blues was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "This is the end of Patchy"; "It was all a hallucination."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Looks like the end of the trail"; "I ain't no sheriff or fry cook or even coffin jockey."
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy, Patrick, and Squidward looking for SpongeBob.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob enters the Café to look for Patrick.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk through the Badlands.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob looking for Patrick at the desert.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward on a rusty can in desert.
Patricia's Dilema was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Patrick nervous
Peg Leg Waltz
- Peg Leg Waltz was composed by Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, and Sage Guyton.
Percussive Announcement was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - drum roll
Perfume Dept was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - perfume sprayed in their faces
Perry Mason's Pants
Perry Mason's Pants was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Title card.
Pied Piper Bob
Pied Piper Bob was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob leading the nematodes away.
Pinapple Luau was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. This piece features a steel guitar, ukulele, and bass guitar being played throughout. It serves as a faster version of Pineapple Luau.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "There it goes, Patrick!"
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing tag/SpongeBob and Patrick continue playing tag.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick hit their balls back home.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Ending.
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - Title card; Ending.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Title card.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Title card.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams follow SpongeBob out of the Krusty Krab.
- Pineapple Luau was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Pirate's Opus was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Plankton's Ballpark Organ
Plankton's Ballpark Organ was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton selling chum.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Triton watching a baseball game
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Sausages land on Plankton.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Mr. Krabs whacks Plankton in a baseball uniform.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune zaps a field light.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - "I kick a touchdown!"; "What's next?"
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - Another doctor catches the short doctor.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy hits bowling ball back outside with baseball bat.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy catches the jellyfish with a baseball glove and puts it on a cage.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Patrick hits parking meter with baseball bat.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Opening at Glove World.
Plankton's Party Bus
Plankton's Party Bus was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Bus approaches.
The Pollywog Strut
- The Pollywog Strut was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Poor Ol Sod Shanty
Poor Ol Sod Shanty (alternate title: Poor Old Sod Shanty) was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - 7 hours later, Patrick is still falling.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - The cars drive over the Krusty Krab.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - "Mr. Krabs, I know you and Plankton are sworn enemies and all..."
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - "So there you have it, Mr. Krabs."
- 173a. "Squiditis" - Mr. Krabs notices SpongeBob is a wreck.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "Patrick, I'm glad it's you."
Popcycles and Ice Cream
Popcycles and Ice Cream was composed by Nicolas Carr. The piece features synthesizers, a glockenspiel, and other mallet instruments being played.
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - Patrick is at the ice cream truck. (Low pitched)
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - SpongeBob and Patrick stop at the ice cream truck.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Free ice cream!"; "More free ice cream here!"; "...and ice cream."
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Ice cream truck crashes against the ground; Ice cream truck fixed up.
- Porous Pursuit was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
The Power Within
The Power Within was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Self-awareness video.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob eats Jim's Krabby Patty.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - JKL surfing.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs massaging Squidward with fry grease; "How long do I have to keep up this?"; Mr. Krabs lying on a table.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish are back to normal.
Powerhouse was composed by Raymond Scott and arranged by Ego Plum. There are different variations.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob's alarm clock bounces around the bedroom and gets destroyed.
Powerhouse (Suspicious Version)
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob trying to fix his alarm clock; Patrick offers to fix SpongeBob's alarm clock.
Powerhouse (Night Time Version)
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob takes all his alarm clocks outside his house during the night.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Punching bag punches a sleepy SpongeBob into a wagon who takes him to the Krusty Krab on time.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Krabby Patties are made and served while SpongeBob still sleeping.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Krabby Patty lands on the grill and gets on fire, while all the clocks get destroyed and leave the kitchen a mess.
Prankster was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - SpongeBob introduces Patrick to the Palace of Pranks.
Pre-Hibernation was performed by Pantera.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Title card; Sand Mountain; "I'm hotter than a hickory-smoked sausage!"; SpongeBob launches out the bed; Extreme Jacks; the industrial park; hay in the needle stack; "Sandy, wait!"
Proud to Be a Fish
- Proud to Be a Fish was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Proud to be a Hillbilly
Proud to be a Hillbilly was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Go get 'em, tiger."
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - "Okay, campers."
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - "It's now time to go out in the community and help the citizens of Bikini Bottom by doing our civic duty. Whatever that means."
- Puka A was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Puka B was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Put 'em on the Boat
Put 'em on the Boat was composed by Steve Belfer.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Krabs washing his boat.