|List of original music contents|
O Solo Mio Mandolin
O Solo Mio Mandolin was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob starts to sing.
Old Fortyniner (alternate title: "Old 49er Banjo Fiddle") was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - A hillbilly warns SpongeBob about the wild ones.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Oops, I missed a spot"; Banjo music.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's a statue of SpongeBuck SquarePants!"; Everyone cheers.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Krusty Krab with Western-themed decor.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob's 2nd brain music.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Flashback of Plankton's ancestors; "Hey, Plankton!"
One Trick Sponge Theme
One Trick Sponge Theme was composed by Ego Plum.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Title card; SpongeBob shows his "audience" his magic trick; Ending.
- Orchestral Colours is a series of tracks composed by Marcin Pospieszalski. It is used under different alternate names by Nicolas Carr.
Origami was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Origami
Out of Control
Out of Control was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Fork in the road.
Overture in Sea
Overture in Sea was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.