|List of original music contents|
- 1 Ladies' Choice
- 2 Lap Steel
- 3 Lap Steel Lullabye
- 4 Last Gasp Clarinet
- 5 Light Conversation Harpsichord
- 6 Lionel Fishy Sad Song
- 7 Listen to the Mustard Flow
- 8 Light Conversation
- 9 Light Suspense Segway
- 10 Log Cabin Banjo Stinger
- 11 Lopey Sailor's Jig
- 12 Lost in Limbo 4
- 13 Lounge-O-Rama
- 14 Lounging and Fine Dining
- 15 Love Harp Gliss
- 16 Love Theme For Saw & Ukulele
Ladies' Choice is an Optigan sample, Champagne Music, arranged by Nicolas Carr.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Ladies' choice dance.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton turns on the TV.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Title card; Old people start dancing.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Squidward puts on another record.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Great Grandpa Krabs appears.
- Lap Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Lap Steel Lullabye
Lap Steel Lullabye was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Squidward mumbling in his sleep.
- 166b. "The Way of the Sponge" - SpongeBob falls asleep.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob puts pickles on the Krabby Patty.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - SpongeBob falls asleep.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Squidward goes back to sleep.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Patrick falls asleep.
Last Gasp Clarinet
Last Gasp Clarinet was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Ending.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward falls off the windshield; Squidward's head twists around.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick plays a bad note with the clarinet.
Light Conversation Harpsichord
Light Conversation Harpsichord was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 117b. "Professor Squidward" - Squidward enters wearing a wig; SpongeBob interrupting Squidward; desks arranged in one row; "Where were... we?"
- 136b. "Summer Job" - SpongeBob role playing.
Lionel Fishy Sad Song
Lionel Fishy Sad Song was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Sad song on radio.
Listen to the Mustard Flow
Listen to the Mustard Flow was composed by Kaz, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Background music to "The Mustard Song"
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Passengers of the tour bus eat the giant patty.
- Lite Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Light Suspense Segway
Light Suspense Segway was composed by Nicolas Carr. The piece features high and low pizzicato string instruments being played. The track is very similar to the first few notes of Dramatic Cue (E).
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - "That's right, gather in real close."
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Grill turns hot.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - SpongeBob looks down.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Plankton chuckles.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - "Oh, what do I do? What do I do?"
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - "Every day, it's the same routine."
- . "Plankton's Color Nullifier" - An unknown machine appears near the Krusty Krab.
Log Cabin Banjo Stinger
Log Cabin Banjo Stinger was composed by Nicolas Carr. A banjo riff is used from the Whole Lotta Country library from Sampleheads and Big Fish Audio.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Plankton paints a log cabin.
Lopey Sailor's Jig
- Lopey Sailor's Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Lost in Limbo 4
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Squidward in the void.
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - "Must be the boring dimension."
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick and Plankton in Pearl's stomach.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - "Why do you want to bite your nails?"; SpongeBob thinks he's Squidward.
Lounge-O-Rama was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln. It was released on the Superfly Audio library album, Kitsch Kitchen, under the name, "Elevator Lounge".
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob arrives at Patrick's party.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - "And all the fabulous parties you'd host."
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Krabs discovers the "fancy" salads have dish soap on them.
Lounging and Fine Dining
Lounging and Fine Dining was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Lounging and Fine Dining
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Chit-chat.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Plankton having dinner with Karen 2.0
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - "You look absolutely stunning tonight."/"I'm fine boy! In fact, I'm dancing with a beautiful lady."/"Yes, and she's made entirely out of money."/"I'm locked in the bank vault, and having the time of me life."
- 259b. "My Two Krabses" - Chum Krabs and Mrs. Puff at Fancy! restaurant; Krabs sees Mrs. Puff with Chum Krabs at Fancy! restaurant.
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Krabs receives Mrs. Puff at his house. (High pitched)
Lounging and Fine Dining No Vibes
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - At the party; "Hey, guys, I've got an idea!"
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Fish tank in restaurant.
Love Harp Gliss
Love Harp Gliss was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Love Theme For Saw & Ukulele
Love Theme For Saw & Ukulele was composed by Michael Gurley and Billy Lincoln. It was released on the Superfly Audio library album, Kitsch Kitchen, under the name, "Hawaiian Theremin" listing Henry Gorman and Kat Green as composers.