|List of original music contents|
Hail to the Chief
Hail to the Chief was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Ringtone.
A Halloween Conversation
A Halloween Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Patrick says SpongeBob's decorations are too cute; "Oh, that's not scary either, SpongeBob."
Happy Crusty Crew
- Happy Crusty Crew was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Happy Haunting Hosts
Happy Haunting Hosts was composed by Eban Schletter.
Happy Holiday Cheer
Happy Holiday Cheer was composed by Nicolas Carr and Hiram Titus.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - SpongeBob gives fruitcake to carolers.
Happy Sack Shanty
- Happy Sack Shanty was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Happy Sailor Jig
Happy Sailor Jig was composed by Nicolas Carr. There are two mixes.
Happy Sailor Jig
This mix is longer, notably missing the end note. This was the only mix sent by Nicolas Carr.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Patchy tries to figure out how to get to the Bikini Atoll island.
The Happy Sailor
This mix is shorter, has an additional accordion and an end note.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Title card.
Happy Sails was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - Krabs does a phone call; Krabs returns to the Krusty Krab.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Sea cucumber sandwich.
Happy Sponge Chase Vibes
- Happy Sponge Chase Vibes was composed by Nicolas Carr. There are different variations.
Harps and Bells
- Harps and Bells was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Harpsichord Classical Bits
- Harpsichord Classical Bits was composed by Barry Anthony.
Haunted Hula Skirts
Haunted Hula Skirts was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Title card and opening; Ending.
Hawaiian Ragtime Blues
Hawaiian Ragtime Blues was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield and Barry Anthony.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob wakes up the next morning.
Hawaiian Slide was composed by Nicolas Carr and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Opening.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - Krabs runs outside.
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - Krabs and SpongeBob high five each other.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "I don't get it." (Low pitched)
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Hot cocoa forms into dollar signs. (Low pitched)
Hawaiian Solo Steel
- Hawaiian Solo Steel was composed by Nicolas Carr and Jeremy Wakefield.
Hearts and Flowers
Hearts and Flowers was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward playing clarinet.
Heat is a song written by The Blue Hawaiians.
- 1b. "Reef Blower" - First half.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - The opening.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - The ending.
- A remix of this song is used for the Downtown Bikini Bottom level in Battle for Bikini Bottom and Battle for Bikini Bottom - Rehydrated.
- . "SpongeBob's Crosswords" - Background music for the whole game
- . "SpongeBob's Truth or Square" - Becoming The Fry Cook background music level
- . "SpongeBob Moves In" - Background Music for Bikini Bottom
Heavenly Harp was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - harp and chimes overlays "Heavenly Voices (b)"
Heavy Air Guitar
Heavy Air Guitar was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Road trip!"
Hello Bikini Bottom or Supermarket Blitz
Hello Bikini Bottom or Supermarket Blitz was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Barry Anthony.
- Hello Blues was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Hello Sandy Song
Hello Sandy Song was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "Welcome home Sandy, you know that we missed ya..."
Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush
Here We Go Round the Mulberry Bush is a traditional song arranged by Nicolas Carr.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "I've got an abrasive side..."
Heroes to the Rescue
Heroes to the Rescue was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "I wasn't about to stand idly by..."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Everyone cheers; "Full speed ahead!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "And now, without further fanfare..."
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - "I am Patrick-Man, defender of Bikini Bottom!" (Low pitched); "Fear not! Patrick-Man is here!"; "I am... Patrick-Man!"/"Shush SpongeBob! My identity must be kept secret!"; "Just remember this: Violence solves nothing!"; "No time for silly talk, citizen!"; "Hait! Patrick-Man is onto you!"; Everyone cheers.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy flies by with jet boots and saves Patrick from jellyfish. (Low pitched)
Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman
- Hey, Mean Mr. Bossman was composed by Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield and Paul Tibbitt.
High and Lonesome Surf
High and Lonesome Surf was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Boat bounces down a racetrack.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - Krabs waterskiing.
Hillbilly Dual was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Fiddle song; song continues.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Krabs charges $10 for pony rides on Patrick.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred's leg caught by a hook.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy starts chasing Krabs.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Patrick driving the tractor (High-pitched); Patrick throws SpongeBob out of the tractor.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Krabs' claw smells a penny in the floor. (Low pitched)
Hillbilly Home was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Well, tell me again."; "When not so much as a warning shout, these here varmints dun dropped..."; "You know, carry her purse..."
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Banjo music.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Servis stashun.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - SpongeBob feeding worm hogs; Krabs comes to pick SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - "My nose ain't work since the great Sulfur War of '09!"
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Title card; Patrick pulls Bubble Bass out of the swamp climbing him onto the log; Bubble Bass notices him and Patrick are in a swamp; Bubble Bass drinks swamp goo; Patrick and Bubble Bass are back on the log of the swamp while Bubble Bass teases the alligators; Patrick and Bubble Bass still floating on the log of the swamp.
Hillbilly Hoot was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Go on and get your fiddle."
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Hillbilly truck drivers.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - SpongeBob clucks like a chicken.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Patrick and Squidward breathing heavily at each other.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Sandy milks the fang-toothed fish.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward picks one of Sandy's records; Sandy's items floating around the treedome; Squidward in the guitar of the cowboy squirrel.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - "Your final chore is harvesting my kelp patch."; Transition to next scene.
Hillbilly Tension Build
Hillbilly Tension Build was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - SpongeBob is nervous.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Mr. Krabs challenges SpongeBob to a race. (Low-pitched)
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Huge field full of kelp is shown.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - "We're taking that seat... Right where you sit!"
Holiday Seasonings was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Patchy driving a mail truck; Patchy's mail truck crashes/Patchy and Potty huddled around a fire; "Ah, Christmas Eve!"; Patchy finds Santa's workshop/Polar bear chases Patchy.
Horror House of Wax Retro 2
Horror House of Wax Retro 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr and Ron Wasserman. It is an edited version of Horror House Of Wax Retro Orch QUICKER and Graveyard at Midnight with more reverb.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Title card; SpongeBob and Patrick are afraid of the toys; They hide in a gumball machine; They run out
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - inside Patrick's brain
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "The door!"
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - The cave dwellers appear.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob loses soap bar; "Buddy!"
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - Puffy Fluffy eats the entire food bowl/Puffy Fluffy rips the squeaky carrot toy; Puffy Fluffy tries to eat SpongeBob
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - End of Squidward's daydream
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "This is creeping me out!"
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Cloning machine is activated; PlanKrab emerges from the cloning machine; Krabs and Plankton scream.
Hot Steel and Slide Licks
- Hot Steel and Slide Licks were composed by Jeremy Wakefield. There are multiple variations.
How Much Chum Can a Sea Slug Chug Song
How Much Chum Can a Sea Slug Chug Song was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob singing.
- Humorous Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Humorous Harpsichord was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Sure you can handle this, SpongeBob?"; "Oh, hi, Sandy. I didn't recognize you."
Hunting Rescue Call
Hunting Rescue Call was composed by Nicolas Carr
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Patrick, now is not the time for talking."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - "We are sworn to protect our president from danger."
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Patrick's helmet.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - "It's time to get serious."
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "This is it, Gary."
Hypno Sponge Vibe
Hypno Sponge Vibe was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Vibraphone overlays "Mists of Illusion."