|List of original music contents|
- 1 Gal Pals Logo
- 2 Galley Cooks Shanty
- 3 Gametime
- 4 Gary Glows in the Dark
- 5 Gator
- 6 Genie in the Bottle
- 7 Ghostly Scoundrel
- 8 Ghouls of the Briny Deep
- 9 Goofy Conversation
- 10 Grass Skirt Chase
- 11 Great Idea Patrick
- 12 Greenhorn Rag
- 13 Guarding the Sub
- 14 Guitar Load
Gal Pals Logo
Gal Pals Logo was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - "Gal pals!"
Galley Cooks Shanty
- Galley Cooks Shanty was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Gametime was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The piece features low and high string instruments, a xylophone, clarinets, and a timpani being played. It is mostly known for being used in situations of being quizzed or thinking.
A track by the name of "Tiptoe Through the Seaweed" has a similar tune, been used twice in situations of being quizzed and was composed by the same people.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Patrick thinking what to do.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - SpongeBob thinking. (Low pitched)
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "Our programming will begin shortly."
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - Patrick does not know anything about SpongeBob.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "You know the rules. First question: How many beans are in a 16-ounce can?"; "What is your favorite kind of bean?" (High pitched)
- 257a. "Handemonium" - SpongeBob and Plankton thinking of creating a diversion to help Hans.
Gary Glows in the Dark
Gary Glows in the Dark was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Gary Glows in the Dark
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - Glow-in-the-dark paint.
Glowing in the Dark
- . "Time Machine" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy robots.
- Gator was composed by Steve Belfer.
Genie in the Bottle
Genie in the Bottle was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Plankton emerges from the bottle; "Alakazam! I am the genie of the bottle!"; "Your wish is my command."; "Your wish is my command!"
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Mummy's tomb is shown.
Ghostly Scoundrel was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Patrick looks in captain's mouth; "His hair is very authentic, too."; captain checks his calendar; "Can we run screaming in horror from your ship, now?"; "Those weren't your souls."; "Not so fast!"
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - A sandwich made of driftwood; Ghost throws a tree stump through the window.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "How could anyone confuse scary with funny?"
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Flying Dutchman tells Plankton he can teach him how to pick things up; Plankton adopts the form of the Flying Dutchman.
Ghouls of the Briny Deep
Ghouls of the Briny Deep was composed by Luke Brookshier and Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The background music of the song sung by the ghosts.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Other ghosts emerge from the floor/SpongeBob sees more ghosts; Ending.
- Goofy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Grass Skirt Chase
- Grass Skirt Chase was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Great Idea Patrick
- Great Idea Patrick was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Greenhorn Rag was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield.
Guarding the Sub
Guarding the Sub was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - SpongeBob guarding Sandy's submarine
Guitar Load was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - Guitar Lord intro
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "Zeus the Guitar Lord!"