|List of original music contents|
E-4 Cym Swell
E-4 Cym Swell was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Transition to the next scene.
- Earl's Revenge was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Elbbow Inihaw was composed by Ego Plum. It is a reversed and scrambled up version of Wahini Wobble.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob meets the owner of the upside down house and the lady creature takes the delivery.
Electric Guitar Licks
Electric Guitar Licks (alternate title: "Nic's Electric Guitar Licks") was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 127a. "Tentacle-Vision" - "You're... what?"
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - "He must have been listening to hard rock."
EMU Hi-Hat was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - SpongeBob blows a hippo-shaped bubble.
Enigma Vibe was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Spilled Milk.
Enigma Vibe 2
Enigma Vibe 2 was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Krabs thinks.
- Entrapped was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Evil Empire was composed by Ron Wasserman.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Exotic Sting was composed by Nicolas Carr. It sounds similar to Unknown Karate Sting 6.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "Oh, just a little something I like to call karate!"