|List of original music contents|
- 1 Daily Chores Jig
- 2 Dark Knight Battle
- 3 Death Bell
- 4 Deck the Halls
- 5 Deep Shadows
- 6 Descent Into Madness
- 7 The Devil's Merry Go Round
- 8 Disco Feverish
- 9 Dobro Flashback
- 10 The Donut Dilema
- 11 Down in Davey Jones Locker
- 12 Drama Stings
- 13 Dream Out
- 14 Dreamy Harp
- 15 Drowsy Reef
- 16 Drum Creshendo
- 17 Drum Drop
- 18 Drunken Sailor
- 19 Drunken Sailor Jig
- 20 Dunces and Dragons
- Daily Chores Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Dark Knight Battle
Dark Knight Battle was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and the Dark Knight fighting.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob's army; Patrick hides from SpongeBob's army; SpongeBob's army runs off; Ball of sand destroys SpongeBob's army.
Death Bell was composed by Nicolas Carr. There are two versions.
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Tombstone.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Tombstones.
Deck the Halls was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Little girl asks for a present/Squidward decides what to give to the little kid.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Johnny and Frankie greet each other.
Deep Shadows was composed by Eban Schletter. It features a vibraphone, bassoon and organ being played, similarly to Something Creepy Looming.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "I don't know, Patrick." (Houseboat of Horror); "Our engine room broke down." (The Haunted Houseboat)
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Line of Jellion Clones at the Krusty Krab. (Darker Shadows)
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob reads from the sacred text. (Pale Shadows)
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - "Pay close attention, squirt. This is how you scare someone."
- Descent Into Madness was composed by Nicolas Carr.
The Devil's Merry Go Round was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Mirrors break.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Come to the Chum Bucket and witness the horrors of the Krusty Krab!"
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Washing machine ride rolls around with SpongeBob, Patrick and the little kid inside.
Disco Feverish was composed by Nicolas Carr. It sounds similar to Chiho O's Disco.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Disco theme.
Dobro Flashback was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Flashback starts.
- The Donut Dilema was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- Down in Davey Jones Locker was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Drama Stings were composed by Steve Marston. There are different variations.
Dream Out was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Camera zooms in on SpongeBob again.
Dreamy Harp (alternate title: Harp Gliss) was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - Patricks sees the balloons.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "Tell me more about summer break." (Harp Gliss)
- Drowsy Reef was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Drum Creshendo was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Drum roll.
Drum Drop was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Rimshot.
- Drunken Sailor was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Drunken Sailor Jig was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs climbs a hill.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - Patty gadget buried underground.
Dunces and Dragons was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. It has six different versions.