|List of original music contents|
- 1 Daily Chores Jig
- 2 Dark Knight Battle
- 3 Death Bell
- 4 Deck the Halls
- 5 Deep Shadows
- 6 Descent Into Madness
- 7 The Devil's Merry Go Round
- 8 Disco Feverish
- 9 Dobro Flashback
- 10 The Donut Dilemma
- 11 Down in Davy Jones' Locker
- 12 Drama Stings
- 13 Dream Out
- 14 Dreamy Harp
- 15 Drowsy Reef
- 16 Drunken Sailor
- 17 Drunken Sailor Solo
- 18 Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion
- 19 Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2
- 20 Drunken Sailor Jig
- 21 Dunces and Dragons
Daily Chores Jig
- Daily Chores Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Dark Knight Battle
Dark Knight Battle was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and the Dark Knight fighting.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob's army; Patrick hides from SpongeBob's army; SpongeBob's army runs off; Ball of sand destroys SpongeBob's army.
Death Bell was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Deck the Halls
Deck the Halls was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Little girl asks for a present/Squidward decides what to give to the little kid.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Johnny and Frankie greet each other.
Deep Shadows was composed by Eban Schletter.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "I don't know, Patrick."; "Our engine room broke down."
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Line of Jellion Clones at the Krusty Krab.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - SpongeBob reads from the sacred text.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - "Pay close attention, squirt. This is how you scare someone."
Descent Into Madness
- Descent Into Madness was composed by Nicolas Carr.
The Devil's Merry Go Round
The Devil's Merry Go Round was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Mirrors break.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Come to the Chum Bucket and witness the horrors of the Krusty Krab!"
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Washing machine ride rolls around with SpongeBob, Patrick and the little kid inside.
Disco Feverish was composed by Nicolas Carr. There are two versions.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Disco theme.
Chiho O's Disco
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Disco music at Old Man Jenkins' barn mitzvah.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton walking around the Chum Bucket.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Squidward arrives at his home with headphones.
Dobro Flashback was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Flashback starts
The Donut Dilemma
- The Donut Dilemma was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Down in Davy Jones' Locker
- Down in Davy Jones' Locker was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Drama Stings were composed by Steve Marston. There are different variations.
Drama Sting 3
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Karen cuts the Krabby Patty out of Plankton.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - ToyBob is revealed.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary stares at the ball.
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Open the door! The experiment is over!"
Drama Sting 4
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Fruitcake comes out of oven.
Drama Sting 5
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - "If you want someone demolished, I guess you have to demolish them yourself."
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "Success!"
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Man Ray demands more Krabby Patties.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Something emerges from the dumpster.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - "A big ghost?!" (Low pitched)
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Cashina is really Plankton in disguise.
Dream Out was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Camera zooms in on SpongeBob again
Dreamy Harp (alternate title: "Flower Harp") was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - Patricks sees the balloons.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "Tell me more about summer break."
- Drowsy Reef was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Drunken Sailor was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Drunken Sailor Solo
Drunken Sailor Solo was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - "What are you two doing?"
Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion
Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion was composed by Nicolas Carr. It is a solo accordion version of the traditional song, What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - The power goes out in Bikini Bottom.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - "Alright! You leave me no choice!"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - King Neptune still cries.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs disguises as Pearl.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Krabs kicks SpongeBob out.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - The words "Krusty Krab" are shown on the blimp.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - SpongeBob recognizes Filthy Muck as Patrick.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - "Respect my elders, hmm?"
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - "Allow me, this old navy man will take care of it."
Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2
- Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2 was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Drunken Sailor Jig
Drunken Sailor Jig was composed by Nicolas Carr and Steve Marston.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - Patty gadget buried underground.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - Mr. Krabs climbs a hill.
Dunces and Dragons
Dunces and Dragons was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. It has six different versions.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Fanfare.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "By proclamation of the Royal Ministry, the king is entitled to get whatever he wants."; SpongeBob holds up treaty.
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - "...SpongeBob, knight of the square table!" (Low pitched)
- 241b. "The String" - Squidward comes out of Swords & Such. (Low pitched)
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Fanfare is played. (Low pitched)
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Title card; Pearl explains the prophecy to Krabs.
- 241b. "The String" - Squidward dressed with a suit of armor.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Scoff not, young squire."
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick refuses to pay.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - "And I'll start by making a queen to rule by your side."
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Welcome to Medieval Moments."; SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidly arrive at the blacksmith; SpongeBob packed a lunch of Krabby Patties.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Buffet at the Krusty Krab.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - SpongeBob imagines Bubble Bass's basement as a real medieval castle.