|"You think I'm special!"
This article is in need of one or more images. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the images for this article have been uploaded.
These are driver's licenses shown throughout the SpongeBob SquarePants series.
Mr. What Zit Tooya
- Class: 'S'
- No.: A6013747
- Name: Mr. What Zit Tooya
- Address: 150 Shell St. Bikini Bottom
- Sex: M
- Hair: N/A
- Eyes: Black
- HT: 0.07
- WT: 5 oz
- Name: Plankton
- No.: BB81596
- Eyes: Red
- Hair: Red
- Organ donor: ☒
- Address: 1301 [rest of address illegible]
- Expires: 4-2-91
- According to the May 2009 issue of a Turkish SpongeBob SquarePants magazine, the birthdate on SpongeBob's license is not real because he saw it in a dream. This claim contradicts the license's real-life appearance in "No Free Rides."
- Unlike SpongeBob's and Mr. Krabs' driver's licenses, Patrick's and Mr. What Zit Tooya's driver's licenses do not have a birthday or a signature on theirs.
- Mr. What Zit Tooya's license doesn't show an expiration date unlike SpongeBob's, Patrick's, and Mr. Krabs' licenses.
- Mr. Krabs' license in "Sleepy Time" doesn't show his full name, Eugene Harold Krabs. It just says "Mr. Krabs" instead.
- Despite Mr. What Zit Tooya having visible hair in the picture, his license says that he has no hair.
- Despite Patrick having no hair, his license says that he has pink hair.
- The same thing goes with SpongeBob. However, his license says that it is yellow.
- On the Season 4 Volume 1 DVD release, the 2 discs both feature a picture of SpongeBob's driver's license.
- Also, it says SpongeBob's driver's license expires on Dec 14, 2010. By now, it has already expired.
- In "Gone," SpongeBob's license is shown to have the number A1376047 on it, the same as Patrick's.