|List of associated production music contents|
Yankee Doodle is a traditional tune arranged by Larry Hochman.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Krabs drops SpongeBob off.
Yodel Of Joy
Yodel Of Joy was composed by Renato Bui and Martha Wild.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Take me to the top of Mount Humongous?" (High-pitched)
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Making ice cubes.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob enters at Clock World.
Young Ballerina was composed by David Farnon.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - "Maybe he's a nice monster, like in my storybook."
Youthful Days was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Gee, SpongeBob, I don't want today to end ever."
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - SpongeBob gets his driver's license.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob writes a diary about a seahorse (Mystery).
Yuletide Medley is an orchestral medley of Christmas carols that includes "Good Christian Men, Rejoice," "We Three Kings," and "I Saw Three Ships" arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward opens his present from SpongeBob. (Only "Good Christian Men, Rejoice" is heard.)