|List of associated production music contents|
Waddle Cop was composed by David Farnon. The instruments include the trombone, tuba, muted trumpet, clarinet, and temple blocks.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - SpongeBob says he is never leaving his house again.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Solid milk.
Wah Wah (a)
Wah Wah (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "What is that horrible smell?"
- Wahini Wobble was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Waikiki Dance was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 186a. "Safe Deposit Krabs" - Customers getting free interest.
Waikiki Queen was composed by Hans Haider.
- 32a. "Pressure" - The ending.
Wailing Strings was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Now that I have no need of purchasing food for myself, I do not need a refrigerator."
Wailing Theremin 2
Wailing Theremin 2 was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "Does Jellyfish Fields seem different today?"
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - "Don't worry, I'm taking very good care of all my snails."
Walking Bass was composed by Richard Myhill.
Walking on the Beach (a)
Walking on the Beach (a) was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy. The track was used in a 2018 Nicktoons ident.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Patrick looking for his rock at Impound Yard.
Walk in a Nightmare
Walk in a Nightmare was composed by Syd Dale. Outside of SpongeBob, it can also be heard in two episodes of the 1967 Spider-Man cartoon.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick get inside "The Horrors of the Chum Bucket."
Waltz Elegante was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Waltz Elegante [#25]
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "The lovely Patricia has returned to us."
Waltz Elegante [#27]
Waltzing Flutes was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Title Card.
Waltzing in Dreamland was composed by Alan Moorhouse.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The old lady (Granny) and Gary dance to the "boogie-woogie."
Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Pyotr Ilych Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob does ribbon-dancing.
War Agitato was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Mermaid Man says "Evil"; "EVIL! Where is it?"
War Blowers was composed by The Blue Hawaiians.
War Clouds was composed by Gary Kettel.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward shake hands. (Plays behind Timpani - Military (d), also by Kettel.)
War Lords was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob thinks the scenery of Bikini Bottom is a trick.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - Steel wool.
War Statements were composed by Laurie Johnson.
War Statement 3
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - The customers angry at Mr. Krabs.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Patrick sees the straw hut.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "We've got to get rid of these weiners and bring back the Krabby Patty."
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - "Nobody touches my trash!"
War Statement 10
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "We've got to get rid of these weiners and bring back the Krabby Patty." (plays at the same time with 3)
Wargames was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "It's a perfect opportunity for Plankton to try and steal the formula."
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - SpongeBob cowers behind some weights.
Wargames Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Wargames Link (d)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune explains to SpongeBob that the loser has to give up fry cooking "for good".
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob builds tank out of sand.
Wargames Linking Sections
- The Wargames Linking Sections were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Warlord was composed by Wolfgang Kafer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "Space! The final countdown!"
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray laughs evilly.
War of Nerves
War of Nerves was composed by John Scott.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob reveals the disastrous consequence, TARTAR SAUCE!!!
Watch Out! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. The instruments in this song include the flute and the tuba.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - "Don't give me any of that!"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - SpongeBob nervously makes a speech about how generous Mr. Krabs is.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Who he is just stinks!"
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "So it was you that befouled me office earlier, was it?"
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - "Plankton, what are you doing?"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Patrick tries to eat the patty.
Watusi Beach (a)
Watusi Beach (a) was composed by Steve Goomas and Doug Perkins.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - SpongeBob sabotages the weight machine.
Wave Running A
Wave Running A was composed by Charlie Brissette.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "Open up in there, Tentacles!"
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy captures another jellyfish and then releases all of them.
The Way West
The Way West was composed by Jack Dorsey.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - "She's beautiful!"
We Wish You a Merry Christmas
We Wish You a Merry Christmas is a traditional Christmas carol arranged by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Closing credits.
Wedding March (Dixieland Version) is a Dixieland arrangement of Felix Mendelson-Bartholdy's "Wedding March" by Ed Wernov. This track was also used in the Camp Lazlo episode "Wedding Bell Blues".
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley and Harold wear bride and groom outfits.
Wedding March (Home Organ Version) is an electronic organ arrangement of Felix Mendelson-Bartholdy's "Wedding March" by Geoff Bastow. Like the Dixieland arrangement, this track was also used in the Camp Lazlo episode "Wedding Bell Blues".
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Sandy's wedding; SpongeBob and Sandy "kiss".
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs kisses Cashina.
Wedding Procession is an organ arrangement of Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdy's "Wedding March" by Leslie Pearson. A shortened version of this track was also used in both the Rocko's Modern Life episode "Magic Meatball" and in the 1994 adaptation of "Miracle On 34th Street".
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - "Did you reunite our heroes?" / "No, but I'm married."
Weekend Break was composed by Phil Green, Geoffrey Love, Ken Thorne.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - "It's time to free our minds."
Weightless was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "The moon's been pulled out of its regular orbit. That could have disastrous effects on the Earth's tides."
Weird Bridge was composed by Roger Roger.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - The wig floats through the air.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "Where are we, Patrick?"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The tour of Atlantis continues with SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Patrick and SpongeBob climb aboard the unearthed submarine.
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - The food flies towards SpongeBob's house.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - French Narrator tells Sandy about Neptune's Moon.
Welcome to Glove World
Welcome to Glove World was composed by Barry Anthony.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The opening; Patrick goes to the Power Plant; The ending.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - The Krusty Dogs machine is revealed.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "No wonder we were so amused."; "Brace yourselves, fellers. Your hideaway is about to become the worst-kept secret in the sea."; SpongeBob and Patrick ride on the ship.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Planet Rollercoaster is revealed.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - New and improved hall of mirrors; Patrick in mascot costume.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - Krabs plays carnival games.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Opening; Patrick hiding at bottle toss stand.
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - Patrick sleepwalks into Glove World.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - Opening at Glove World.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - SpongeBob, Filthy Muck and Old Man Jenkins alone at Glove World.
We're Saved was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Title Card; The "We're saved" song SpongeBob sings.
We Shall Return! 2
We Shall Return! 2 was composed by Udi Harpaz.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick describes the history of Bikini Bottom.
Western Ballad was composed by Pierre-Jean Gidon.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Thank you, Sheriff SpongeBuck, for saving our town."
Western Panorama was composed by Len Beadle.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Sandy arrives at the carnival with Patrick's valentine.
Western Pop was composed by Laurent Michel Lombard.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck steps on Plankton.
Western Spaghetti was composed by Eric Caspar and Eric Gemsa.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Funeral/ice cream parlor.
Western Square Dance (a)
Western Square Dance (a) was composed by John Fox.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Patrick acting like a horse.
Western Wedding was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - SpongeBuck going from yokel to tough guy.
West Point was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - "He ran all the way home, leaving behind a pool of tears."
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug gives everyone their milkshake licenses.
West Side Rumble was composed by Sam Spence.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Code 12!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary scrambles away.
- 76a. "The Thing" - SpongeBob and Patrick run from the SWAT team with Smelly.
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - Sandy saves SpongeBob and Patrick from the fleas.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Bikini Bottom is in a state of total chaos tonight."
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - The cops bust down SpongeBob's door.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob grows Mr Krabs' penny.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs closes down the windows.
What? was composed by Sven Perner.
- 128a. "Growth Spout" - "Who's there?"
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob does the inverted whirlpool; Patrick does the inverted whirlpool.
Whatever It Takes
Whatever It Takes was composed by Sam Spence.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick's training montage.
What Shall We Do with the Drunken Sailor?
- What Shall We Do With the Drunken Sailor? was a traditional folk song composed by Okko Bekker. This track seems to be semi-associated with Mr. Krabs.
The Wheels of Industry was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "Welcome aboard!"; Retirement home.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward and SpongeBob see the Krusty Towers for the first time.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - The "buckling up" segment.
Wheels Within Wheels
Wheels Within Wheels was composed by Ronald Hanmer
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "That, my dear, is a T-119A Compumatic."
- 235b. "Library Cards" - Patrick's knowledge is taken out of his head by a hose.
Where Am I?
Where Am I? was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - Patrick, Squidward, Sandy, Mr. Krabs and Plankton find SpongeBob; "It's not working, fellers!"
Where Danger Lurks was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - SpongeBob shrinks everybody in town.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob arrives at his parent's house.
Where Dreams Come True (a) was composed by Jim Rattigan. The cover version was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - The Beginning
Whimsical Walk was composed by Phillip Green.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - People laugh at Sandy.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Exterior shot of the hotel.
Whisky Sour was composed by David Morse.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays on radio.
Whisper from the Past
- Gregor F. Narholz. Although it is the same composition, different versions of it were used. Whisper from the Past was composed by
Who's This (d)
Who's This (d) was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Drum roll.
Why Am I So Poor? (b)
Why Am I So Poor? (b) was composed by Laszlo Borteri.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob gets Puffy Fluffy.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - "Give me one good reason why I should lift the curse."; "We have the gold doubloon you asked for."
The Wicked Witch
The Wicked Witch was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The prisoners are released from jail; The travelers prepare for their plan.
Wien Bleibt Wien
Wien Bleibt Wien was composed by Andrew Pilmer.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob gets a black eye.
Wiggle Wobble was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton sneaks into Mr. Krabs' office; "Wow, look at that!"; Patrick throws Squidward into the sleigh; "So the safe is impervious to flame, eh?"; Plankton uses dynamite to open the safe.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick leave the museum; Squidward chews out SpongeBob; Sea urchin leaves.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plankton asks what the secret formula is.
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - "We are going on a luxury cruise!"
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Tour guide is angry.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton returns home; "I think Plankton really has changed."
The Wild Bunch
The Wild Bunch was composed by Sam Spence.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - Race starts.
Wild Eyes was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward finds out he has the ick.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patrick pushes the glass ball back.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward sees the faded spot on the wall.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - A storm clears from Squidward's brain.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Mayday!"
Wild Panic 30
Wild Panic 30 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Your shell is mine!"
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob is seen dressed in a bat costume.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "Whirlpool spin!"
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Scented candles.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - JKL rescues Mr. Krabs.
The Wild West
The Wild West was composed Larry Hochman.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "But I know we can beat him!"
The Wild West (a)
The Wild West (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Hi, guys! I'm back in the nick of time!"
- . "Spurskate" - Plays throughout.
The Wild Wild West
The Wild Wild West was composed by John Fox.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Sandy's aunt discovers oil.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob finds Patrick and rides in.
Will He, Won't He?
Will He, Won't He? was composed by David Lindup.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - "It's a game called Boundaries."
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - End of SpongeBob's speech.
William Tell Overture
The William Tell Overture was composed by Gioachino Rossini.
(Giochiano Rossini version)
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - The sun rises.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - The next morning.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Race starts; SpongeBob riding Patrick in front of Squidward and Krabs; SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at Black Devil Bay; Krabs and Squidward arrive and they win.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - "Where's me mustard?!"
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy wakes up.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob plays the Bugle.
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - Patrick plays with his belly.
Willy Nilly was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The backstory of Mr. Krabs & Plankton in grade school.
Window Shopping was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Mrs. Puff shows a driving safety film to Krabs and Plankton.
Winds of War [#8]
Winds of War [#8] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "So, who's getting bulldozed today?"
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - SpongeBob and Squidward hop onto the grill.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - "Follow me to the Krusty Krab."
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The halftime wave, man!"
Wishful Thinking was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 4a. "Naughty Nautical Neighbors" - Solitude in E Minor. (Only two notes play because Patrick falls asleep.)
With Following Winds
With Following Winds was composed by Jan Schneeberg and Boris Schoska.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Police officer puts on headphones.
With Tongue in Cheek
With Tongue in Cheek was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob and Squidward make marble sculptures.
- Witty Fellow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Woe is Me!
- Woe is Me! was composed by Richard Myhill. It was first used by Nickelodeon in a 1998 bumper where a vampire wants a date. It is also heard in an episode of "The Mighty B!"
Wonderland of Snow
Wonderland of Snow was composed by Terry Day.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Title card.
Wondrous Pastures was composed by John Fox.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - SpongeBob finds out that he is home at Jellyfish Fields.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - The beginning.
- Wooden Bear was composed by Gil Flat, Tony Tape and Florian Voelxen. This cue seems to be semi-associated with Plankton and Patrick.
Workaday World was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Mr. Krabs prints counterfeit money.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - Plays during the "New Sponge" commercial.
Worker's Symphony was composed by Hans May.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Montage of Mr. Krabs' announcing the number day it is while SpongeBob continues to fry patties.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Mr. Krabs explains the process (followed by a montage) of making their burger.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob types on a typewriter.
Workers Playtime was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - Patrick watches a pole.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Have you ever witnessed such marvelous machinery?"
Working Machines was composed by Gerhard Trede
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - Stock footage of steel foundry.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Army of copies.
World Events 2 [#42.08]
World Events 2 [#42.08] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Tree with acorns grows.
World in Action
World in Action is a much-used piece of incidental music from the 1968-1973 Southern TV children's adventure programme, Freewheelers. It was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob presses the origami button.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Mr. Krabs uses a cannon to shoot customers at Plankton's blimp.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Plankton introduces the puppies.
World of Fantasy
World of Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Plays when the inside of the toy store is first shown.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Triton gets in his boat.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - Plankton gives the spatula to SpongeBob.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - Collar starts translating what Gary says.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Bikini Bottomites blowing up balloons with messages.
World of Sport
World of Sport was composed by Don Harper.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - "I could be a football player, or a king, or a spaceman!"
Wwind + Gliss
The Wwind + Gliss cues were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Wwind + Gliss 56 D#Maj
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - SpongeBob comes out of a skull's mouth.
Wwind + Tremo
The Wwind + Tremo cues were composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
Wwind + Tremo 55 A WW.St
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Sandy enters with molecular separator ray.
Wwind + Tremo 55 C WW.St
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Sandy enters with molecular separator ray.