|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 V for Victory
- 2 Vacation A
- 3 Valse Francaise (a)
- 4 Variety Link (d)
- 5 Variety Performance
- 6 Vaudeville Act [#43]
- 7 Vaudeville Knees Up [#40]
- 8 Vaudeville Show
- 9 Vault of Secrets
- 10 Vergnügungspark
- 11 Vernichtung Vergeltung
- 12 Verve
- 13 Vesti La Giubba
- 14 Via Porchio
- 15 Vibe Links
- 16 Victim 5
- 17 Victory Chords
- 18 Victory of Love
- 19 Victory Parade
- 20 Villains and Vampires (a)
- 21 Vinyl Scratch [#99.03]
- 22 A Visit to Aunty
- 23 Visiting Royalty
- 24 Volga Boat Men
- 25 Voodoo Victim
- 26 Votre Toast
- 27 Voyage of a Lifetime 1
V for Victory
V for Victory was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - The adventurer finds SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Captain Frostymug presents SpongeBob's milkshake license.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff starts checking the tasks SpongeBob had to do, off her list.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "We can't do that!"
Vacation A was composed by Kapono Beamer and Mac Prindy.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Gary tries on different shells.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "We're in business!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - Sandy and SpongeBob get on the bus.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Title card; The ending.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Ending.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Title card.
Valse Francaise (a)
Valse Francaise (a) was composed by Paul Reeves.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Krabs orders Clean Bubble to wash dirty toilets.
Variety Link (d)
- Variety Link (d) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Variety Performance was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - Customers cheering for ChefBob.
Vaudeville Act [#43]
Vaudeville Act [#43] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "...or do I?"
Vaudeville Knees Up [#40]
Vaudeville Knees Up [#40] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Opening night.
Vaudeville Show was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - The Narrator announces Patchy's extravaganza.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - SpongeBob does his dance moves with the cane.
Vault of Secrets
Vault of Secrets was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - The opening; "How many times do I have to tell you? We are gods!"; "The island in the sky."; Neptune locks Triton in a cage; "No, please, I never meant to!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - The control module is shown.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Ice cream king grabs Patrick.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman playing with caged souls.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - SpongeBob and Sandy approach Flying Dutchman's ship.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - "No! Stay away! I'm a monster! A monster!"
Vergnügungspark was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob becomes "aggressively nice."
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick do a happy dance.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick pretends to get beaten up by SpongeBob.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob repeatedly retraces his steps to no avail.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - SpongeBob gives the little clown a makeover.
This track was also used during a promo for SpongeBob on Nick at Nite in 2020.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Gerhard Trede Collection||GT 5||Crime and Mystic||1990/1999|
Vernichtung Vergeltung was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Squidward is paranoid.
Verve was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton laughs and plays this on a record player.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "I'm talking about ruling the world! And with this secret recipe, nothing will stop me!"
- 101b. "Krabby Road" - "Yes! The Krabby Patty formula is mine!"
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "At last I've got my revenge!"; Karen senses Nat approaching.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Plankton laughs evilly.
Vesti La Giubba
Vesti La Giubba ("put on the costume" in Italian) is an aria from Ruggero Leoncavallo's opera Pagliacci. This version is sung by Luciano Pavarotti.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob pushes More Handsome Squidward out of the way of a falling shoe.
Via Porchio was composed by Mario Tomasso and Sergio Tomassi.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Mr. Krabs puts ketchup on the crackers.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - The music that plays inside Pizza Piehole.
- The Vibe Links were composed by Richard Myhill.
Victim 5 was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - "Whoa there!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton pushing the goo bubble.
- 193a. "Sanctuary!" - "This has got to stop!"; "SpongeBob is behind the fence."
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - SpongeBob proposes a stakeout.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Fire goes out.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - SpongeBob's writing gets smudged by Gary.
Victory Chords is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - "Oh, here we go!"
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "Hmm, let's see..."/"Ooh, ooh, ooh!"
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob sees Krabs' bedroom's door open.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Pearl's necklace shines.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - Squidward hears a worm barking.
Victory of Love
Victory of Love was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Karen starts crying.
Victory Parade was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - At the air show.
Villains and Vampires (a)
Villains and Vampires (a) was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - The Crustacean Crime Theater.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Jack M. Crazyfish appears.
Vinyl Scratch [#99.03]
Vinyl Scratch [#99.03] was composed by Nigel Piper.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Shake that bubble butt!"
A Visit to Aunty
A Visit to Aunty was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab is the new owner of the Krusty Krab.
Visiting Royalty was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Squidward greets his friend Roger at the "Cephalopod Lodge"; SpongeBob knocks at the Lodge's entrance; Squidward receives an unknown package.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - SpongeBob introduces the O.W.S. guidelines to Mr. Krabs.
Volga Boat Men
Volga Boat Men is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - Squidward pulls a pirate ship and SpongeBob pulls an anchor.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "Push! Push!"
Voodoo Victim was composed by Gilbert Vinter.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "I've got darkness inside of me!"
- 105a. "The Splinter" - Mr. Krabs starts to question about SpongeBob's splinter.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - Mr. Krabs starts to believe that curses "do" make sense.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "SpongeBob has lost touch with reality."
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - Patrick sleepwalks into the Chum Bucket and tries to eat the chum.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Squidward thinks about sneaking his painting into the museum.
Votre Toast was composed by Georges Bizet and Paul Pritchard.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward is even more handsome.
Voyage of a Lifetime 1
Voyage of a Lifetime 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Karen find themselves in a magical cave.