|List of associated production music contents|
Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed
- Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Uku Bye Layly
Uku Bye Layly was composed by Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - The ending.
- 241b. "The String" - The ending.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "He's here! SpongeBob is here!"
Ulkereien was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "How could you resist the greatest secret ever?"
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs lets SpongeBob try on different hats.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Title card.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob tells Patrick what happened after they greeted each other.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob shows Patrick the "SquarePants Flyer MK-III."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Super Weenie Hut Jr's.
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob getting spoiled.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Picking up trash. (Low-pitched)
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Glovey Glove.
Undercover was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - SpongeBob is dragged into Sandy's treedome.
Undertow was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - SpongeBob goes out to boaty.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Mr. Krabs falls in love with "Patricia."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Patrick smells something cooking.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squilliam's rooftop garden.
- 137a. "One Coarse Meal" - Mr. Krabs takes a money bath.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Pearl riding with SpongeBob.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - SpongeBob and Patrick lying in the field looking at clouds.
An Underwater Conversation
- An Underwater Conversation was composed by Barry Anthony.
Une Nuit au Cabaret
Une Nuit au Cabaret was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Opening shot of the artist at sea; "The second most important rule for the artist at sea, always bring a pencil sharpener".
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The inside of the French Restaurant's kitchen is shown.
- Unease was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Unholy Makarel was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. The piece features bongos, drums, a steel guitar, congas, a ukulele, a glock, symbols, and other percussion instruments being played.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Title card. (low-pitched -1)
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - The robot arm uses SpongeBob to clean the toilet.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Gary navigates the roundabout. (low-pitched -1)
The Unknown was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "We got a showdown to get ready for."
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs drops Plankton into SpongeBob's body.
Unknown Hawaiian Stings
- Unknown Hawaiian Stings were composed by Jeremy Wakefield.
- These Unknown Tracks are commonly used but do not have a confirmed name. Many were composed by Jeremy Wakefield, Sage Guyton, Barry Anthony, or Nicolas Carr.
- Gregor F. Narholz. Unpreventable was composed by
Unsettled Menace was composed by Phillip Green.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "SpongeBob!"/"Patrick!"; "I'll mail myself to your house!" (Low pitched)
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help me get this abrasive side off my back!"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob's house flooding.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "This is terrible!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Give me that formula or I'll destroy the town!"; "This bubble, that is!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs are hungry.
Untitled Tune was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Rare and rejected SpongeBob clips are shown.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob comes home.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Plankton orders a Krabby Patty; An old man runs over Plankton.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob serves Grandma cake.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Ups and Downs (d)
Ups and Downs (d) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Everyone walks away.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Say hello to the molecular separator ray."
Upward Glide was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."
Up She Rises
- Sam Spence. Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by