|List of associated production music contents|
Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed
- Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Ulkereien was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "How could you resist the greatest secret ever?"
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs lets SpongeBob try on different hats.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Title card.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - SpongeBob tells Patrick what happened after they greeted each other.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob shows Patrick the "SquarePants Flyer MK-III."
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - SpongeBob and Patrick go to Super Weenie Hut Jr's.
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob getting spoiled.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Picking up trash. (Low-pitched)
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Glovey Glove.
Undercover was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - SpongeBob is dragged into Sandy's treedome.
Une Nuit au Cabaret
Une Nuit au Cabaret was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Opening shot of the artist at sea; "The second most important rule for the artist at sea, always bring a pencil sharpener".
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The inside of the French Restaurant's kitchen is shown.
- Unease was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
The Unknown was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "We got a showdown to get ready for."
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs drops Plankton into SpongeBob's body.
- Gregor F. Narholz. Unpreventable was composed by
Unsettled Menace was composed by Phillip Green.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "SpongeBob!"/"Patrick!"; "I'll mail myself to your house!" (Low pitched)
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help me get this abrasive side off my back!"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob's house flooding.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "This is terrible!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Give me that formula or I'll destroy the town!"; "This bubble, that is!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Patrick, Squidward and Mr. Krabs are hungry.
Untitled Tune was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Rare and rejected SpongeBob clips are shown.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob comes home.
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Plankton orders a Krabby Patty; An old man runs over Plankton.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob serves Grandma cake.
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - Squidward reads SpongeBob's diary.
Ups and Downs (d)
Ups and Downs (d) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Frank and the other fish walk away with annoyance.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Say hello to the molecular separator ray."
Upward Glide was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."
Up She Rises
- Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by Sam Spence.