|List of associated production music contents|
Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed
- Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- Ulkereien was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2
Ulk-Fox Nr. 2 was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - SpongeBob getting spoiled.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - Picking up trash. (Low-pitched a semitone)
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Glovey Glove.
Undercover was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - SpongeBob is dragged into Sandy's treedome.
Une Nuit au Cabaret
Une Nuit au Cabaret was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - Opening shot of the artist at sea; "The second most important rule for the artist at sea, always bring a pencil sharpener".
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The inside of the French Restaurant's kitchen is shown.
- Unease was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Uneasy Sleep was composed by Wolf Droysen.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - Tom wants to eat another Krabby Patty as Krabs rings the bell close to him; The big bell starts ringing in Bikini Bottom.
The Unknown was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "We got a showdown to get ready for."
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs drops Plankton into SpongeBob's body.
- Gregor F. Narholz. Unpreventable was composed by
- Unsettled Menace was composed by Phillip Green.
- Untitled Tune was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
Ups And Downs (D)
Ups And Downs (D) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - "That's the lamest idea I have ever heard."
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Frank and the other fish walk away with annoyance.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Say hello to the molecular separator ray."
Upward Glide was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."
Up She Rises
- Up She Rises is an orchestral version of the sea shanty "The Drunken Sailor" by Sam Spence. It is also known as "A Golden Boy Again".