|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Tabu
- 2 Ta-Ra
- 3 Tagliatelle
- 4 Take a Bow 1
- 5 Take That!
- 6 Taking Up Positions
- 7 The Tale of Ben Hur 1
- 8 Tale of Love
- 9 Tales From The Swamp
- 10 Tales of Adventure
- 11 Taps
- 12 Target
- 13 Tautwalk
- 14 Tavern Tales
- 15 Tea Dance
- 16 Team Trophy
- 17 Tearaway
- 18 Tearjerker
- 19 Teenage Kicks
- 20 Tell Her I Am
- 21 Tense Struggle
- 22 Tense Thoughts
- 23 Terminal Pursuit (c)
- 24 Terrified
- 25 Terror
- 26 Terror by Night
- 27 Terror Hunt
- 28 Test Tube Experiment
- 29 That's My Baby (a)
- 30 Theatreland
- 31 The Thieving Magpie Overture
- 32 The Two Ronnies
- 33 Theme For Two Lovers
- 34 They'Re Away!
- 35 They're Coming!
- 36 This Space For Hire
- 37 Thoughts of Summer
- 38 Thrill Ride
- 39 Thrust And Parry
- 40 Ticker Tape
- 41 Tied to the Tracks
- 42 Tightrope
- 43 Tijuana Babe
- 44 Tiki Cabana
- 45 Tiki Dancing
- 46 Tiki Lounge
- 47 Tiki March
- 48 Tiki Rapido
- 49 Time for Bed
- 50 Time for Terror
- 51 Time In Space
- 52 Timpani Glissando (b)
- 53 Timpani Logo [#50]
- 54 Timpani Opener March
- 55 Timpani Roll
- 56 Timpani Signal 1
- 57 Timpani - Glissandos (a)
- 58 Timpani - Military (d)
- 59 Timpani - Rolls
- 60 Tipsy Turvy
- 61 Tiptoes
- 62 Tiptoe Link 1 [#42]
- 63 Tiptoe Through the Goblin Cave
- 64 The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka
- 65 This Year of Grace 1801
- 66 Tiroler Jodler 2
- 67 Titi de Paris
- 68 Toad in the Hole
- 69 Today
- 70 To Death or Glory
- 71 To Walk with Destiny (d)
- 72 Tom Fool
- 73 Tomb Raider
- 74 Tomfoolery
- 75 Tomorrow the World
- 76 Tonight Live C
- 77 Tonight's Prizes
- 78 Too Tired A
- 79 Top Gameshow [#25.02]
- 80 Torn Apart
- 81 A Touch of Elegance
- 82 Touch the Skies
- 83 Tough Mission
- 84 Tower of Evil
- 85 Towerstreet 17
- 86 Toy Soldiers
- 87 Toyland March 2
- 88 Toys for Boys
- 89 Trade Fanfare [#48]
- 90 Trash Alley
- 91 Traffic Control 6
- 92 Trafficscape
- 93 Tragic Bridge
- 94 Tragic Embrace
- 95 Tragic Situation
- 96 Train Ride
- 97 Trap Door
- 98 Trapeze [#12.02]
- 99 Travelling Circus
- 100 Treachery
- 101 Treasures of the Heart
- 102 Tribute to the King
- 103 Tricks and Traps
- 104 Tripping Along
- 105 Tripping Upstairs
- 106 Tristesse
- 107 Triumphant Return
- 108 Trombone Cha Cha
- 109 Troop Movement
- 110 Trouble Spot
- 111 Trumpet Call 1
- 112 Try On and On A
- 113 Turkey in the Straw 3
- 114 TV Logo [#11.01]
- 115 Twang Bar Blues 1
- 116 Twilight Serenade
- 117 Twilight Zone
- 118 The Twin Sisters
- 119 Twinkle Toes
- 120 Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (b)
- 121 Tympdown A
- 122 Tympup
- Tabu was composed by Daryl Neil Griffith and performed by the London Salon Ensemble.
- Ta-Ra was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy. There are three versions used.
Tagliatelle was composed by Francois Proust.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Title card.
Take a Bow 1
Take A Bow 1 was composed by David Lindup.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward imagines himself being famous.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Everyone congratulates Squidward.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob brings Squidward up front.
Take That! was composed by Helene C.E. Muddiman. Both of these cues are always associated with karate.
Take That! (a)
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Title card (higher-pitched); SpongeBob and Sandy doing karate; Karate over the phone; Tin cans; More karate; Novelty toy; Sandy appears; SpongeBob and Sandy fight; The ending.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob defeats Udan's best fighters.
Take That! (b)
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob jumps out at Sandy; "Knock... it... off!"
Taking Up Positions
Taking Up Positions was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick wears the ice cream cone for a hat.
The Tale of Ben Hur 1
The Tale of Ben Hur 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
The Tale of Ben Hur 1 [#39]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Patrick stands in front of the sealions.
The Tale of Ben Hur 1 [#41.02]
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Title card.
Tale of Love
Tale of Love was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Patrick!/SpongeBob!"
Tales From The Swamp
- Tales From The Swamp was composed by Ron Goodwin. There are five versions.
Tales of Adventure
Tales of Adventure was composed by Sam Spence.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy shoots acorns at Krabs.
- Taps is a traditional memorial song.
Target was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - The Karate Island video.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - The Glove World commercial.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Plankton's grandma takes off with the secret formula.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Bubble Bass runs after the man untill he corners him on a wall.
Tautwalk was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - The Howlin' Marlin scene.
Tavern Tales was composed by David Snell.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The king announces the jousting tournament; SpongeBob wakes up in the present day.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Bubble Bass climbed on a mountain of boxes as a medieval knight; Bubble Bass and SpongeBob exchange insults at each other; Bubble Bass tells SpongeBob and Squidward he's broke.
Tea Dance was composed by Norman John Warren.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward's room is redesigned for the second time.
Team Trophy was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "It's booger time!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - Opening scene.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - Patrick jumps into the dumpster.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Bubble Bass takes back his Wonder Whale action figure from Hoodoo Guru.
Tearaway was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Clean Bubble becomes dirty again and exits the Krusty Krab; Dirty Bubble smashes the building.
Tearjerker was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are some versions.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Krabs gives Plankton the formula.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - "A patty like you comes around once in a lifetime."; "I can't let them eat you!"
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "We found the magic."
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - "Let's agree to work together."
Teenage Kicks was composed by Bert Weedon.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Fourth TV channel.
Tell Her I Am
Tell Her I Am is a traditional Irish jig performed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Robert Alexander White.
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob and Patrick riverdance.
Tense Struggle was composed by Sam Spence.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "Okay, now this is really your last chance."
Tense Thoughts was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "They want a fisherman, eh?"
Terminal Pursuit (c)
Terminal Pursuit (c) was composed by Paul Pritchard.
- 4b. "Boating School" - "Freeze, mister!"
Terrified was composed by Hubert Clifford.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Krabs turns up the heat to the maximum in the Krusty Krab.
- Terror was composed by Alan Braden.
Terror by Night
- Terror by Night was composed by Hubert Clifford.
- Terror Hunt was composed by Phillip Green.
Test Tube Experiment
Test Tube Experiment was composed by Paul Lewis.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mr. Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.
That's My Baby (a)
That's My Baby (a) was composed by Otto Sieben and John Charles Fiddy.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "...Grandma's Apron!"
Theatreland was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Red carpet music before the talent show begins; ending.
The Thieving Magpie Overture
The Thieving Magpie Overture was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and arranged by George Wilson.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Dance Segment.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick go to the art museum.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob starts dreaming he makes many Krabby Patties on a plane/SpongeBob and the patty trying to take the control of the plane.
The Two Ronnies
The Two Ronnies was composed by Alan Tew.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - "I won't give in to your timeshare vacation scam!"; Master Udon and Sandy fighting.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - TV show.
Theme For Two Lovers
Theme For Two Lovers was composed by Kenny Salmon.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Patrick falls in love with a female fish from the aquarium.
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - "I'll go. I feel fine, but... I don't wanna risk infecting my friends."; "All I ask is that you remember me and who I was, full of live..."
They'Re Away! was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - Krabs gets tangled with the ribbons of the stage and guard launches him again to the concert audience.
- They're Coming! was composed by Trevor Duncan.
This Space For Hire
This Space For Hire was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - "Wow! Cool ice cave!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob sees someone at the trash surface.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - A robot befriends Chip and shows him his buddies.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Bubble Bass's basement is poorly decorated as a medieval castle.
Thoughts of Summer
Thoughts of Summer was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "All Patrick wanted was to be like the rest of us."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams migrate to warmer climates.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - The next morning...
Thrill Ride was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - SpongeBob briefly escapes.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - One frozen wasteland later...
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Swing seat breaks.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - SpongeBob swings across a ravine.
Thrust And Parry
Thrust And Parry was composed by John Hawkins.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Prepare to be vanquished!"
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Squidward and Bubble Bass face each other and Bubble Bass gets defeated.
Ticker Tape was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - "Next, BEHOLD!"
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob is cloned.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Conveyor belt.
Tied to the Tracks
Tied to the Tracks was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "That's me... Dead Eye Plankton!"; Plankton whips SpongeBuck.
Tightrope was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Snare roll.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "And toasted almonds, that's unexpected."; Snare roll.
Tijuana Babe was composed by Warren Bennett.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - Guard chases after Squidward through the backstage; Guard catches Squidward and takes with him.
Tiki Cabana was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Great job, boys! Thanks for stopping by!"
Tiki Dancing was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Title card; At lunch.
Tiki Lounge was composed by Lionel Wendling and Gregory Ott.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Plays when Squilliam's whirlpool bath elevator is shown.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Squidward makes soup, and Patrick eats it.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Squidward taking a shower.
Tiki March was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob returns to normal.
- . "Sugar Squeeze" - SpongeBob disguised as a candy wrapper.
- Tiki Rapido was composed by Lionel Wendling.
Time for Bed
Time for Bed was composed by Mark Emney.
Time for Bed [#35.01]
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - Flashback to SpongeBob as an egg with his shoes tied.
Time for Bed [#35.02]
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "Once upon a time..."
Time for Terror
Time for Terror was composed by Jack Dorsey.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - The lock is frozen.
Time In Space
Time In Space was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - "Look how big it is, SpongeBob!"
Timpani Glissando (b)
Timpani Glissando (b) was composed by Gary Kettel.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Everybody walks away.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "SpringBoob SquirePin."
Timpani Logo [#50]
Timpani Logo [#50] was composed by Alan Bell, Roger Dexter, and Martyn David.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Opening.
Timpani Opener March
Timpani Opener March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick struggles to grow more hair/"Not so fast!"
- Timpani Roll was composed by Sammy Burdson.
Timpani Signal 1
Timpani Signal 1 was composed by Sammy Burdson, the pseudonym of Gerhard Narholz.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob adds marshmallows to the twig.
Timpani - Glissandos (a)
Timpani - Glissandos (a) was composed by Gary Kettel.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "Except I ripped my pants!"
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Close-up of Mr. Krabs' claw; "Do you think Mrs. Puff will need a dryer?"
Timpani - Military (d)
Timpani - Military (d) was composed by Gary Kettel.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "Come on, SpongeBob, you're losing them."
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "I don't get it."
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob and Squidward shake hands.
Timpani - Rolls
Timpani - Rolls was composed by Gary Kettel.
Timpani - Rolls (h)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune summons the clouds.
Timpani - Rolls (i)
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "Now, behold!"
- Tipsy Turvy was composed by Phillip Green.
- The Tiptoes are samples from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Tiptoe Link 1 [#42]
Tiptoe Link 1 [#42] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "And now, a word from our sponsors."
Tiptoe Through the Goblin Cave
Tiptoe Through the Goblin Cave was composed by Chris Velasco.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - Tiny SpongeBob sneaks in SpongeBob's bedroom and takes tiny Patrick off the aquarium.
The Tip Top Polka/The Cliff Polka
- Krusty Krab. The Tip Top Polka/Cliff Polka is a medley of two traditional polkas performed by the Chelmsford Folk Band. It is known as the main theme music of the
This Year of Grace 1801
This Year of Grace 1801 was composed by Len Beadle.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Dinner.
Tiroler Jodler 2
Tiroler Jodler 2 was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg and Werner Bruggemann.
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Patrick climbs the mountain of light bulbs.
Titi de Paris
Titi de Paris was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Opening.
Toad in the Hole
Toad in the Hole was composed by Harold Smart.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Different bubble animals are created.
Today was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - "Come on, SpongeBob, let's go. This is a dead-end."
To Death or Glory
To Death or Glory was composed by Laurie Johnson. It also played in various episodes of Ren and Stimpy.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob destroys part of Patrick's sand castle.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Kraken appears.
To Walk with Destiny (d)
To Walk with Destiny (d) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Title card.
Tomb Raider was composed by Norman Dane.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "This weather sure is dangerous."
Tomfoolery was composed by David Snell. The song usually plays when a character, usually, Patrick, or Squidward does something silly.
Tomorrow the World
Tomorrow the World was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - "There will come a day when I will make something of my life and I will never have to set foot in this grease trap again!!"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "We'll make a real Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy movie! Right here at Shady Shoals."
Tonight Live C
Tonight Live C was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "Me? In the Krusty Krab commercial? Me?"
Tonight's Prizes was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward suggests a talent show.
Too Tired A
Too Tired A was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I told you to rent only what was absolutely necessary!"
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Oh, my head."; "I got something to say about Mr. (gulp) Krabs!"
Top Gameshow [#25.02]
Top Gameshow [#25.02] was composed by David Arnold and Paul Hart.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - The robotic customer talks to SpongeBob.
- Torn Apart was composed by Mike Sunderland.
A Touch of Elegance
A Touch of Elegance was composed by Ray Hartley.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - Old lady posts her review to the board.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick and SpongeBob waiting at the dentist's office; SpongeBob and Patrick at the dentist again.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick doing the same activities as Squidward does/Patrick adopts Squidward's face/Squidward uses Patrick's shorts as a shirt for him.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick decide to take a break at the Glove World Theater.
Touch the Skies
Touch the Skies was composed by Barrie Hingley.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Patrick rides on a seahorse.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The crew turns around for Squidward; Snow mollusk roars.
Tough Mission was composed by David Farnon.
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Krabs thinks Plankton stole the formula.
Tower of Evil
- Tower of Evil was composed by Magnum Opus.
- Towerstreet 17 was composed by Gerhard Narholz. There are multiple versions.
Toy Soldiers was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "I promise to stand by as an eternal guard over my buddy."
Toyland March 2
Toyland March 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward putting up a wooden fence.
Toys for Boys
Toys for Boys was composed by Boris Schoska.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "Sure, I'll hold."
Trade Fanfare [#48]
Trade Fanfare [#48] was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - "Hooray!"
Trash Alley was composed by Derrick Mason.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Squidward shows everyone his interpretative dance.
Traffic Control 6
Traffic Control 6 was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Back at Nickelodeon Studios.
Trafficscape was composed by Eric Winstone.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick breaks the speed limit.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Patchy is in a traffic jam.
- The Tragic Bridges were composed by Phillip Green.
Tragic Embrace was composed by Peter Orm and Paul Orm.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "Hello, and welcome to a very important evening."
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "I'll never forget you."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Spot, come back!"; Plankton looking for Spot.
Tragic Situation was composed by Philip Green.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton traps SpongeBob and Sandy in a cage.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary shivers on the ground; Mr. Krabs is frozen.
- 167b. "Bubble Buddy Returns" - "He's headed for that open window!"
- 171a. "Karen 2.0" - "She's malfunctioning." (Low pitched)
Train Ride was composed by Sidney Torch.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Plankton is on top of the bus; the dining car; Plankton opens a window.
Trap Door was composed by David Lindup.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - "Well, that wasn't familiar."
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Mary's baby is actually her mother; "WHOA! 137TH BIRTHDAY?!"
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - Health inspector returns to the Krusty Krab at night and says nobody was actually sick.
Trapeze [#12.02] was composed by Andrew JJ Hall.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Ride is over.
Travelling Circus was composed by Eric Jupp.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Ending.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - SpongeBob sees circus sea fleas' package at Squidward's trash can.
Treachery was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Exterior of jail.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy discovers her tree was used to make the ship and gets angry at Mr. Krabs.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob lifting bubble weights at Bubbletown Prison.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - "Oh, officers, he didn't mean to kill Hieronymus Glove! He just doesn't know his own strength."
Treasures of the Heart
Treasures of the Heart was composed by Alan Paul.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred tells SpongeBob he's in love with a nurse.
Tribute to the King
Tribute to the King was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need water! Water's for quitters!"
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Everyone cheers.
Tricks and Traps
- Tricks and Traps was composed by James McConnel.
Tripping Along was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Ooh, I just love the little Pipsqueak Patty..."
- Tripping Upstairs is a traditional jig performed by Brian Peters.
- Tristesse was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Triumphant Return was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Triumphant Return 1
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob exits the cave.
Triumphant Return 2 [#28.02]
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "But I can't let my heroes down!"
Trombone Cha Cha
Trombone Cha Cha was composed by Don Lusher.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob puts another ice cream cone in the freezer to keep "Squidward" company.
Troop Movement and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Mr. Krabs waits for SpongeBob to get his head straight.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - SpongeBob speaks out against Mr. Krabs.
Troop Movement Alt. End
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob imitates siren.
Trouble Spot was composed by Van Phillips.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - "[screams] I GOTTA HAVE THAT PENNY!!!"
Trumpet Call 1
Trumpet Call 1 was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob in a suit of armor.
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob rebuilds his sand castle.
Try On and On A
Try On and On A was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - The ending.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob tries not to laugh at the pie truck driver.
Turkey in the Straw 3
Turkey in the Straw 3 was composed by Saul Broudy, Zan Mc Leod, Samuel Morgan, and Stephen Wade.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "They sure aren't! They're your uniform for your new lodge!"
TV Logo [#11.01]
TV Logo [#11.01] was composed by Terry Day.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - SpongeBob puts tape in VCR.
Twang Bar Blues 1
Twang Bar Blues 1 was composed by Steve Byrd.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick dress up like "big scary bikers."
Twilight Serenade was composed by Bert Weedon.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Krabs tells Pearl that Squidward is babysitting her.
- Twilight Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two versions.
The Twin Sisters
- The Twin Sisters was composed by The Chelmsford Folk Band. It is another piece associated with the Krusty Krab.
Twinkle Toes was composed by Fred Woods.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - SpongeBob, trying to be grown up, saunters slowly out the door to work.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton sees a woman talking to her baby.
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (b)
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star (b) is an arrangement of the traditional children's song of the same name by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard Harvey.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Patrick is seen sleeping and sucking his thumb.
Tympdown A was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob slams the door into Squidward's face again.
- Tympup is a small series of cues composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.