|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Pacific Blue
- 2 Pacific Romance
- 3 Pageantry Processional
- 4 Pallawatsch
- 5 Palm Limbo II
- 6 Panic Patrol
- 7 Panic Stricken
- 8 Panther Prowl
- 9 Paper Boy
- 10 Paradise Cove
- 11 Paradise Isle
- 12 Parallel Dimension
- 13 Paranormal [#64]
- 14 Parisienne Episodes [#13]
- 15 Park Avenue (a)
- 16 Paroxysms
- 17 Party Freak B
- 18 Passage to Victory
- 19 Pastime
- 20 Pay Off
- 21 Pe'i Tau'eva B
- 22 Peek-A-Boo
- 23 Pell-Mell
- 24 Penitents 30 [#9]
- 25 Penthouse Party
- 26 People's Court
- 27 Pepito from Tampico A
- 28 Perfect Hostess
- 29 Perilous Position
- 30 Perky Puppet
- 31 Personal Secretary
- 32 Persuasion
- 33 Phantom Train
- 34 Phrases
- 35 Piano Concerto No. 1
- 36 Piano Flourish 2
- 37 Piano Presto A
- 38 Piazza Della Commedia
- 39 Picnic in the Park
- 40 Pig and Whistle
- 41 Pigmy March
- 42 Pikanterie
- 43 Pineapple Rag [#9]
- 44 Pink Lilac
- 45 Pins and Needles
- 46 A Pirate's Life For Me
- 47 The Pirate's Waltz
- 48 Pirate Salute [#13]
- 49 Pirate Ship
- 50 Pizzicato Polka
- 51 Pizzicato Rockalong
- 52 Place Bleu
- 53 Plaisir D'Amour
- 54 Planet Surface
- 55 Planet Xz-3
- 56 Playbill
- 57 Playful Activity
- 58 Playful Bridge 5
- 59 Playing with Toys
- 60 The Plot Thickens
- 61 Poem Of Crickets
- 62 Point of Departure
- 63 The Poker
- 64 Police Car
- 65 Police Car Chase
- 66 Polite Conversation
- 67 Polynesian Adventure
- 68 Pomp and Ceremony
- 69 Pomp and Circumstance
- 70 Pomp and Glory
- 71 Pompadour Hop (b)
- 72 Popcorn
- 73 Poppin' Around
- 74 Porky the Pig
- 75 Portents of War (a)
- 76 Potato Chips
- 77 Powder Snow
- 78 Power and Glory
- 79 Power Plant
- 80 Prelude to Conflict
- 81 Premonition of Disaster
- 82 Pressure Point
- 83 Pride and Majesty
- 84 Primitive Force
- 85 Proclamation A
- 86 Project X
- 87 Prologue of a Drama #9
- 88 The Promised Land
- 89 Presenting Sport
- 90 The Protector (a)
- 91 Proud Fanfare
- 92 Proud Moment 29
- 93 Psychedelic 60's
- 94 Psychedelic Guitar
- 95 Psycho Killer
- 96 Pua Nani O Hawaii
- 97 Pua Paoakalani B
- 98 Pub Brawl
- 99 Pudding Ballet
- 100 Puffing Along
- 101 Pulse of Africa
- 102 Pulse of the Earth
- 103 Punctuations
- 104 Puppet Playtime
- 105 Puppies
- 106 Pure Evil
- 107 Pursuit
- 108 The Pursuit of Power
- 109 Pyramids of Egypt
Pacific Blue was composed by Tony Osborne.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Larry says he is too busy to exercise.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "We didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
Pacific Romance was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob looking all over town for Gary.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The opening.
Pageantry Processional was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'! This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.S.P.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob SquarePants Off the Road and Out of Boats All Together)!"
Pallawatsch was composed by Paul Schwingenschloegl.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - SpongeBob goes crazy after drinking black lemonade; Crab lady goes crazy after drinking black lemonade.
Palm Limbo II
Palm Limbo II was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Want to give me a ruling, SpongeBob?"; SpongeBob dances.
Panic Patrol was composed by Kenny Graham.
Panic Stricken was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "...This little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty. This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?"
Panther Prowl was composed by David Farnon.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Opening; Sandy drinking volcano sauce.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Opening.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "You sure this is gonna work?"
Paper Boy was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Hey, kids! Isn't this exciting?"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Beuford BargainBottom in "Convenience Store Caper."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Catfish are bottom feeders."
Paradise Cove was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clam migration.
Paradise Isle, also known as Mamae and Honolulu Salute, was composed by Jan Rap.
Parallel Dimension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Paranormal [#64] was composed by Harry Lubin. It is best known as the theme song to the TV series, One Step Beyond.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Title card.
Parisienne Episodes [#13]
Parisienne Episodes [#13] was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick's brains appear at Le Cafe.
Park Avenue (a)
Park Avenue (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl dusting knickknacks.
There are two versions of Paroxysms. Both are composed by Trevor Duncan.
Party Freak B
Party Freak B was composed by Andrew Lee, Loopmasters, and UtkuS.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus arrives to a dance zone on the beach.
Passage to Victory
Passage to Victory was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I'm going to come back here every day for the rest of my life!"
Pastime was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - The beginning.
Pay Off was composed by Tommy Reilly and James Moody.
- 2b. "Tag, You're It" - It stopped raining.
- 4b. "Kitchen Sponge" - SpongeBob takes a souffle out of the oven.
- 6b. "Hot Pearl-tato" - Squidward cloes the door on SpongeBob.
Pe'i Tau'eva B
Pe'i Tau'eva B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Title card. (Low-pitched -2)
Peek-A-Boo was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 7a. "The Haunting of Star House" - "Peek-a-boo!"
- Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence.
Penitents 30 [#9]
Penitents 30 [#9] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Hook inside of SpongeBob's underwear.
Penthouse Party was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Ah, the Barg'N-Mart."
People's Court (original title: "The Big One") was composed by Alan Stanley Tew. This music was made famous by the reality court show The People's Court.
Pepito from Tampico A
Pepito from Tampico A was composed by Ronald Sekura and Otto Sieben.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob that he is not scary.
- 15b. "Suds" - The ending.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - "So, Grandma Plankton, where have you been all my life?"
The Patrick Star Show
- 4. "The Yard Sale" -
The Patrick Star Show
- 4. "The Yard Sale" - GrandPat realizes they are doing the Yard Sale ; Cowboy GrandPat repeatedly trying to fix the dragon's teeth
Perfect Hostess was composed by Allan Gray.
Kamp Koral: SpongeBob's Under Years
- 4b. "Kitchen Sponge" - The Automatic Campfire.
- 11a. "Wise Kraken" - "I'm screaming with excitement, Karen!"
The Patrick Star Show
- 1a. "Late for Breakfast" - The Dartfish Family having breakfast
Perilous Position was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. It is an edited version of "Red Alert".
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - SpongeBob arrives.
Perky Puppet was composed by Alan Perry.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward mining condiments.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "Stay clean or you'll get mean. A new life. No more dirt, and no more wrong turns."
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "What is your emergency, sir?"
Personal Secretary was composed by Frederick Phillips.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick spending money on luxury.
Persuasion was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Plankton explaining his plan to SpongeBob.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Marvin shows his ID badge to Krabs.
- 2a. "Sugar Squeeze" - Sandy speaking to Narlene.
Phantom Train was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton revealed; SpongeBob wakes up; Squidward faints.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "This is pretty good, only one thing..."
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Bikers chasing Patrick.
The Phrases are samples from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - Krabs gets nervous.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - "Holy osmosis! I lived as an amoeba for a whole week!"; SpongeBob sees a cloud through the virtual reality helmet.
Phrases - Is It Jazz
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - "♪Who lives in a crabapple under a pea♪"; "♪Observant and yellow fellow is he♪"
- 262b. "The Hankering" - "Squidward and I don't want to leave work early. Right, Squidward?"
Piano Concerto No. 1
Piano Concerto No. 1 was composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward conducts; Squidward begins to write.
Piano Flourish 2
Piano Flourish 2 was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Plankton comes out on stage.
Piano Presto A
Piano Presto A was composed by Ted Atking and Alan Feanch.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick keep asking the waiter for more ice cream and perform on stage with Goofy Goober.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Whenever SpongeBob and Patrick discover ice cream in Atlantis.
Piazza Della Commedia
Piazza Della Commedia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "Ooh, al fresco!"
Picnic in the Park
Picnic in the Park was composed by John Rhodes.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick orders an ice cream for SpongeBob.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob and the cave sponge get dressed.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish flying in and out of SpongeBob and Patrick's nets; Four jellyfish flying; SpongeBob emerges from grass.
Pig and Whistle
Pig and Whistle was composed by Paul Gerard.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob becomes brainless.
- 3b. "Cabin of Curiosities" - Squidward suggests other badges SpongeBob & Patrick can get.
Pigmy March was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Gal Pals' luggage gets put in the trailer; Gal Pals continue driving the boat.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Opening; Montage of SpongeBob having fun at the carnival while Patrick keeps thinking about the "friendly handshake."
Pineapple Rag [#9]
Pineapple Rag is a little known rag written by Scott Joplin and later arranged by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Inside the Krusty Kantina.
Pink Lilac was composed by Conrad Leonard.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Make a wish, darling!"
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Patrick shows SpongeBob what old stuff does he do.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - SpongeBob tells Plankton he can only defeat the Chum Bucket's glove with love.
Pins and Needles
Pins and Needles was composed by Tommy Reilly and James Moody.
- 3b. "Cabin of Curiosities" - SpongeBob & Patrick slap each other
A Pirate's Life For Me
- A Pirate's Life For Me was composed by Ron Goodwin.
The Pirate's Waltz
The Pirate's Waltz was composed by Robert Alexander White.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "In the event of trespassing on me ship, uninvited or otherwise, shall be part of me ghostly crew forever. And, uh, ever."
- . "Time Machine" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy riding old-style bicycles.
Pirate Salute [#13]
Pirate Salute [#13] was composed by Con Ardt.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Mr. Krabs says there is no danger.
- There are three different versions of Pirate Ship. One was composed by David Farnon, another composed by John Hastings, and third by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Pizzicato Polka was composed by Clive Harrison.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Show host praises Squidward's house.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Super Mega Mall World.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Mr. Krabs making soap bars out of Krabby Patties.
Pizzicato Rockalong was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob on the elevator.
Place Bleu was composed by Werner Von Overheidt.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob is shown in a tuxedo.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The characters board the bus.
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward wearing a wig.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Krabs sees Gary acting like SpongeBob and SpongeBob acting like Gary.
Plaisir D'Amour was composed by Florence Caillon and Xavier Demerliac. There are different variations.
Plaisir D'Amour [#12]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Look, Pearl, a sweet adorable cherub!"
Plaisir D'Amour [#24]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Boring!"; SpongeBob still talking.
- Planet Surface was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Planet Xz-3 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Patrick gets cloned.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick sitting on goo bubbles; Robot emerges from Goo Lagoon.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs' hair and Plankton's antenna inside the cloning machine.
Planet Xz-3 A
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "How is this a good thing?"; "This is different! Isn't it, PlanKrab, my pretty?"; Plankton laughs and coughs.
Playbill was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy and Potty rush back home to watch the lost episode.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs announces the grand opening of the 'Movie Palace.'
Playful Activity was composed by Bernard Ebbinghouse.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Gary and Spot eating all the food of the icebox.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - SpongeBob sneaks into an animal enclosure leaving his foot outside to not being alerted; Ending.
Playful Bridge 5
Playful Bridge 5 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - "Original compositions wanted? Me, a famous composer?"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Robin Williams?"
Playing with Toys
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Bruton||BRE 3||Kids and Cartoons||1979|
|Bruton||BRCD 13/BR 110||Children||1991|
Playing with Toys was composed by John Charles Fiddy.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three."
The Plot Thickens
- The Plot Thickens was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Poem Of Crickets
Poem Of Crickets was composed by Katsutoshi Nagasawa.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - "And so as the lowly snail sheddeth his shell, and the lofty gull moldeth his feathers, the brightest of friendships must dimmeth as the setting sun."
Point of Departure
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations. Point of Departure was composed by
The Poker was composed by The Langhorns.
- 18a. "Texas" - Sandy puts down her bags.
- Police Car was composed by Sam Spence.
Police Car Chase
Police Car Chase was composed by Jack Beaver.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Francis, Day and Hunter (FDH)||FDH 145||1956|
|KPM||KPM 1246||Archives 2 - Drama||1980|
|KPM||KPM 82 CD||Archives 2 - Drama||1989|
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "That's the Tattletale Strangler!"
Polite Conversation was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward models.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob for money.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house.
Polynesian Adventure was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - At the juice bar.
Pomp and Ceremony
Pomp and Ceremony was composed by Frank Damico.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "We can't give up just because things look bleak."
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob's speech.
Pomp and Circumstance
There are two versions of Pomp and Circumstance. One was composed by Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar, and another one was composed by Edward Elgar and John Fox.
(Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar version)
Pomp and Circumstance March #1
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Played during SpongeBob's acceptance speech.
(Edward Elgar and John Fox version)
There are different variations.
Pomp and Circumstance No.1 A
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Everyone throws their caps in the air during Graduation Day at the Bikini Bottom University.
Pomp and Circumstance No.4 A
- 32a. "Pressure" - "We're sea creatures!"/"Yeah!"
Pomp and Glory
Pomp and Glory was composed by Sam Spence.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick and the ice cream king doing a hair growing contest; "Watch this!"
Pompadour Hop (b)
Pompadour Hop (b) was composed by Steve Goomas.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharks introduce themselves; Fans screaming.
Popcorn was composed by John Scott.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Title card.
- . "The First 100 Episodes" - Disc 13 opening theme.
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Innit beautiful?"
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl walks around the Bikini Bottom Mall with her girlfriends.
Porky the Pig
Porky the Pig was composed by Phillip Cardew.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Club members riding on mini boats again.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Plankton takes a device to stop the Chum Bucket's glove.
Portents of War (a)
Portents of War (a) was composed by Robert and John Foster.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob and Squidward are kidnapped by the Vikings.
Potato Chips was composed by Wade Denning. It was originally titled "Mambo Rooney".
- 82b. "Night Light" - Shot of the dance studio.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Scene of Gary and the snails having a party.
Powder Snow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Brief Construction Montage.
Power and Glory
Power and Glory was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune's failed attempt to change SpongeBob into a god.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob punches in for work.
Power Plant was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick work on an invention.
Prelude to Conflict
Prelude to Conflict was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick and McNulty are tied.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Come on, pups! We've got some training to..."
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "I call this meeting of the Guild of Obsessive Fans, aka G.O.O.F.S to order, fellow heroes!"/The Chief tells the G.O.O.F.S members that Wonder Whale has been kidnapped by Hoodoo Guru; Ending.
Premonition of Disaster
Premonition of Disaster was composed by Arthur Wilkinson.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The robot customer enters the Krusty Krab.
Pressure Point was composed by Duncan Lamont.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Now, you must acquire a taste for freeform jazz."
Pride and Majesty
Pride and Majesty was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Now that's a real Krabby Patty!"
- Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
Proclamation A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog eat the plants and like them.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob sees footprints on the moon and finds a Krusty Krab takeout bag.
- Project X was composed by King Palmer and performed by The Westway Studio Orchestra.
Prologue of a Drama #9
- Prologue of a Drama was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
The Promised Land
There are two versions of The Promised Land. One was composed by David Farnon and the other one was composed by Kay Rudd.
Presenting Sport was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 5b. "Camper Gary" - Four legged race; Eating contest
The Protector (a)
The Protector (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob goes outside.
- Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
Proud Moment 29
Proud Moment 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Everyone applauds.
Psychedelic 60's was composed by Steve Sechi. There are different variations.
Psychedelic 60's 05 125 E
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - SpongeBob joins the hippies; Dance music.
Psychedelic 60's 08 110 A
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippie Patrick in the soup.
Psychedelic Guitar was composed by Ian Henry Marsh and Phil Pickett.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "That's what I'm talking about!" (High-pitched and slightly sped up)
Psycho Killer was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Yes!"
Pua Nani O Hawaii
Pua Nani O Hawaii was composed by Michael Scott and Leimamo Fish.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - City hall destroyed.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "What is your stop so I can take you there right now!?"
Pua Paoakalani B
- Pua Paoakalani B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Pub Brawl was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 3a. "Quest for Tire" - SpongeBob & Sandy stop the gas truck with dipsticks.
Pudding Ballet was composed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott and Rick Cassman.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob and Patrick feed Junior.
Puffing Along was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I'm making art!"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Sign attracts customers; Customers eating chum and puking; Fum is Chum.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "The Oceanic Express."
Pulse of Africa
Pulse of Africa was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Title card; SpongeGar, Patar, and Squog fight over the log.
Pulse of the Earth
Pulse of the Earth was composed by Mauricio Venegas-Astorga.
- 54. "Ugh" - Fire.
- Punctuations was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
Puppet Playtime (alternate title: Clockwork Clowns) was composed by Phil Green.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Sandy discovers Karen; Sandy has a better idea.
Puppies was composed by Claude Carrasu.
- 1. "The Jellyfish Kid" - Patrick & Sandy paint Squidward like a jellyfish.
- 3a. "Lost in Couch" - The remote licks Patrick like a puppy.
Pure Evil was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "This be the legendary prophecy?"
Pursuit was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass escape from Hoodoo Guru and the alligators by swimming in the swamp.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase the little kid while Hieronymus Glove robot's head makes the hallway go down, making they fall into a washing machine ride.
The Pursuit of Power
The Pursuit of Power was composed by Keith Mansfield. It is thematic to the APM track, "Dance Macabre".
Pyramids of Egypt
Pyramids of Egypt was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "For centuries, cephalopods have had but one nemesis."