|List of associated production music contents|
Pacific Blue was composed by Tony Osborne.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Larry says he is too busy to exercise.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "We didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
Pacific Romance was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob looking all over town for Gary.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The opening.
Pageantry Processional was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'! This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.S.P.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob SquarePants Off the Road and Out of Boats All Together)!"
Pallawatsch was composed by Paul Schwingenschloegl.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - SpongeBob goes crazy after drinking black lemonade; Crab lady goes crazy after drinking black lemonade.
Palm Limbo II
Palm Limbo II was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Want to give me a ruling, SpongeBob?"; SpongeBob dances.
Panic Patrol was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after Plankton in the train.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob starts to try to find a way to the Krusty Krab by going through a sewage pipe.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Police cars chase SpongeBob and Stickyfins; Police cars chase SpongeBob and Stickyfins again.
Panic Stricken was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "...This little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty. This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?"
Panther Prowl was composed by David Farnon.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Opening; Sandy drinking volcano sauce.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Opening.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "You sure this is gonna work?"
Paper Boy was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Hey, kids! Isn't this exciting?"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Beuford Bargain Bottom in "Convenience Store Caper."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Catfish are bottom feeders."
Paradise Cove was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clam migration.
Paradise Isle was composed by Jan Rap.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward apologizes.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob really misses Gary.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "All I did was throw a peanut."
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "I can't take it anymore."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick cries.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "No, Patrick's right, Sandy."
Parallel Dimension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "How are they doing that? That was the most realistic space-launch I've ever heard!"
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton running through Gary's shell.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Krusty Krab is chained at night.
Paranormal [#64] was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Title card.
Parisienne Episodes [#13]
Parisienne Episodes [#13] was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick's brains appear at Le Cafe.
Park Avenue (a)
Park Avenue (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl dusting knickknacks.
Paroxysms (i) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "We don't have much time."
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "What are you gonna do about it, granny?"
Parting of the Clouds
- Parting of the Clouds was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Party Time was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - At the Chum Bucket.
Passage to Victory
Passage to Victory was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I'm going to come back here every day for the rest of my life!"
Patchy's Parched Blues
Patchy's Parched Blues was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "This is the end of Patchy"; "It was all a hallucination."
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Looks like the end of the trail"; "I ain't no sheriff or fry cook or even coffin jockey."
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Sandy, Patrick, and Squidward looking for SpongeBob.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob enters the Café to look for Patrick.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick walk through the Badlands.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - SpongeBob looking for Patrick at the desert.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward on a rusty can in desert.
Pastime was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - The beginning.
Peg Leg Waltz
Peg Leg Waltz was composed by Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, and Sage Guyton.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Title card.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Title card.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - Title card. (Low pitched)
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - The ending. (Low pitched)
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Title card; The Krusty Krab is filled with customers.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Mr. Krabs cooks on the ship.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Title card; Mr. Krabs says he graduated months ago.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Title card.
Penitents 30 [#9]
Penitents 30 [#9] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Hook inside of SpongeBob's underwear.
Penthouse Party was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Ah, the Barg'N-Mart."
- Sam Spence. Pell-Mell was composed by
People's Court was composed by Alan Stanley Tew.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs enter the courtroom; Plankton's turn.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick's trial; SpongeBob is thrown in jail. (Low pitched)
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs' trial.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The kids are thrown in jail, later, the guard is thrown in jail.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward's lawyers appear; Bald explains to SpongeBob the contents of Squidward's restraining order; Lawyers fly away.
Pepito from Tampico (a)
Pepito from Tampico (a) was composed by Ronald Sekura and Otto Sieben.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob that he is not scary.
- 15b. "Suds" - The ending.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - "So, Grandma Plankton, where have you been all my life?"
Perkey Puppet was composed by Alan Perry.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward mining condiments.
Perry Mason's Pants
Perry Mason's Pants was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Title card.
Persuasion was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Plankton explaining his plan to SpongeBob.
Phantom Train was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton revealed; SpongeBob wakes up; Squidward faints.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "This is pretty good, only one thing..."
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Bikers chasing Patrick.
The Phrases are samples from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - "Holy osmosis! I lived as an amoeba for a whole week!"; SpongeBob sees a cloud through the virtual reality helmet.
Phrases - Is It Jazz
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - "♪Who lives in a crabapple under a pea♪"; "♪Observant and yellow fellow is he♪"
Piano Flourish 2
Piano Flourish 2 was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Plankton comes out on stage.
Piano Presto (a)
Piano Presto (a) was composed by Ted Atking and Alan Feanch.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick keep asking the waiter for more ice cream and perform on stage with Goofy Goober.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Whenever SpongeBob and Patrick discover ice cream in Atlantis.
Piano Concerto No. 1
Piano Concerto No. 1 was composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward conducts; Squidward begins to write.
Piazza Della Commedia
Piazza Della Commedia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "Ooh, al fresco!"
Picnic in the Park
Picnic in the Park was composed by John Rhodes.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick orders an ice cream for SpongeBob.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob and the cave sponge get dressed.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish flying in and out of SpongeBob and Patrick's nets; Four jellyfish flying; SpongeBob emerges from grass.
Pied Piper Bob
Pied Piper Bob was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - SpongeBob leading the nematodes away.
Pig and Whistle
Pig and Whistle was composed by Paul Gerard.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob becomes brainless.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Opening; Montage of SpongeBob having fun at the carnival while Patrick keeps thinking about the "friendly handshake."
Pineapple Rag is a little known rag written by Scott Joplin and later arranged by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Inside the Krusty Kantina.
Pink Lilac was composed by Conrad Leonard.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Make a wish, darling!"
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Patrick shows SpongeBob what old stuff does he do.
A Pirate's Life for Me
- A Pirate's Life for Me was composed by Ron Goodwin.
The Pirate's Waltz
The Pirate's Waltz was composed by Robert Alexander White.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "In the event of trespassing on me ship, uninvited or otherwise, shall be part of me ghostly crew forever. And, uh, ever."
- . "Time Machine" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy riding old-style bicycles.
Pirate Salute [#13]
Pirate Salute [#13] was composed by Con Ardt.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Mr. Krabs says there is no danger.
Pirate Ship was composed by David Farnon.
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - Gadget explodes.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Redbeard in the crow's nest.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Guard checks on captain.
Pizzicato Polka was composed by Clive Harrison.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Show host praises Squidward's house.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Super Mega Mall World.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Mr. Krabs making soap bars out of Krabby Patties.
Pizzicato Rockalong was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob on the elevator.
Place Bleu was composed by Werner Von Overheidt.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob is shown in a tuxedo.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The characters board the bus.
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward wearing a wig.
Plaisir D'Amour was composed by Florence Caillon and Xavier Demerliac. There are different variations.
Plaisir D'Amour [#12]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Look, Pearl, a sweet adorable cherub!"
Plaisir D'Amour [#24]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Boring!"; SpongeBob still talking.
Planet Surface was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "What does this mean?"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Submarine door opens.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "How long have we been walking here?"; "Run for your life!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Sandy explains.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Squidward exploring the sewers; SpongeBob and Squidward continue exploring the sewers; Squidward tries to take Krabs' safe.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob says they have lost their minds.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Ice melts, revealing the cave sponge; Cave sponge emerges from SpongeBob's backpack; Cave sponge sees Squidward making Krabby Patties; "You look terrible, SpongeBob!"
Planet Xz-3 30
Planet Xz-3 30 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Patrick gets cloned.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick sitting on goo bubbles; Robot emerges from Goo Lagoon.
Plankton's Ballpark Organ
Plankton's Ballpark Organ was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Plankton selling chum.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Triton watching a baseball game
Playbill was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy and Potty rush back home to watch the lost episode.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs announces the grand opening of the 'Movie Palace.'
Playful Bridge 5
Playful Bridge 5 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - "Original compositions wanted? Me, a famous composer?"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Robin Williams?"
Playing with Toys
Playing with Toys was composed by John Charles Fiddy.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three."
The Plot Thickens
The Plot Thickens was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "In other news, local resident SpongeBob SquarePants only has a few hours to complete his essay and yet he continues to goof off. When will he learn?"
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Patrick beats the hats.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "What are you doing with my bloomers?"
- . "Me Money" - "I know who took your money."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs rips down curtains to reveal Mrs. SquarePants taking a shower.
Point of Departure
Point of Departure was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Point of Departure (k)
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob floors down the pedal.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob pretends to be the Open Window Maniac.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Wait, SpongeBob!"
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy wakes up.
Point of Departure (m)
- 20a. "Hooky" - "You end up vacuum packed in a can of tuna!"
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob and Patrick are sentenced to "detention."
Point of Departure (o)
- 20a. "Hooky" - "And do you know what happens when you don't float back down?"
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Mrs. Puff catches SpongeBob and Patrick "red handed."
Point of Departure (u)
- 20a. "Hooky" - SpongeBob getting reeled in.
The Poker was composed by The Langhorns.
- 18a. "Texas" - Sandy puts down her bags.
- Sam Spence. Police Car was composed by
Police Car Chase
Police Car Chase was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "That's the Tattletale Strangler!"
Polite Conversation was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward models.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob for money.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house.
Polka is an optigan sample.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Singing sock puppets.
The Pollywog Strut
- The Pollywog Strut was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Polynesian Adventure was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - At the juice bar.
Pomp and Ceremony
Pomp and Ceremony was composed by Frank Damico.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "We can't give up just because things look bleak."
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob's speech.
Pomp and Circumstance
There are two versions of Pomp and Circumstance. One was composed by Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar, and another one was composed by Edward Elgar and John Fox
(Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar version)
Pomp and Circumstance March #1
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Played during SpongeBob's acceptance speech.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Flashback of the opening of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
(Edward Elgar and John Fox version)
There are different variations.
Pomp and Circumstance #1 (a)
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Everyone throws their caps in the air during Graduation Day at the Bikini Bottom University.
Pomp and Circumstance #4 (a)
- 32a. "Pressure" - "We're sea creatures!"/"Yeah!"
Pomp and Glory
Pomp and Glory was composed by Sam Spence.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick and the ice cream king doing a hair growing contest; "Watch this!"
Pompadour Hop (b)
Pompadour Hop (b) was composed by Steve Goomas.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharks introduce themselves; Fans screaming.
Popcorn was composed by John Scott.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Title card.
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Innit beautiful?"
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl walks around the Bikini Bottom Mall with her girlfriends.
Portents of War (a)
Portents of War (a) was composed by Robert and John Foster.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob and Squidward are kidnapped by the Vikings.
Potato Chips was composed by Wade Denning.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Shot of the dance studio.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Scene of Gary and the snails having a party.
Powder Snow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Brief Construction Montage.
Power and Glory
Power and Glory was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune's failed attempt to change SpongeBob into a god.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob punches in for work.
Power Plant was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick work on an invention.
The Power Within
The Power Within was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Self-awareness video.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob eats Jim's Krabby Patty.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - JKL surfing.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Mr. Krabs massaging Squidward with fry grease; "How long do I have to keep up this?"; Mr. Krabs lying on a table.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish are back to normal.
Pre-Hibernation was performed by Pantera.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Title card; Sand Mountain; "I'm hotter than a hickory-smoked sausage!"; SpongeBob launches out the bed; Extreme Jacks; the industrial park; hay in the needle stack; "Sandy, wait!"
Prelude to Conflict
Prelude to Conflict was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick and McNulty are tied.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Come on, pups! We've got some training to..."
Premonition of Disaster
Premonition of Disaster was composed by Arthur Wilkinson.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The robot customer enters the Krusty Krab.
Pressure Point was composed by Duncan Lamont.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Now, you must acquire a taste for freeform jazz."
Pride and Majesty
Pride and Majesty was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Now that's a real Krabby Patty!"
Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs arrive at Squidward's mothers house; Mr. Krabs trying to get a big sack in the trunk
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - A huge crowd stands outside of the Krusty Krab.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - "Gary, are you sure you're feeling all right?"
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The power goes out.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Just as I thought."
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Terrifying bubble boat; Plankton gets into the bubble boat.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Cave sponge ties the spatula to a mop.
Proclamation (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar has a revolation of fire.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob sees footprints on the moon and finds Krusty Krab takeout bag.
Project X was composed by King Palmer.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - The submarine shrinks; Squidward panics.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - SpongeBob zaps the plate with lasers.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Sun passes by Patchy and Potty.
Prologue of a Drama #9
Prologue of a Drama was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Customers leaving.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Karen fall into an underground cave.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward's head gets flattened.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "What have I done?"
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward shocked to discover SpongeBob tiny.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - "Hot chocolate solves everything."
The Promised Land
There are two versions of The Promised Land. One was composed by David Farnon and the other one was composed by Kay Rudd.
(David Farnon version)
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Conch tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do nothing.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Being sick made me do a lot of thinking."
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob welcomes Gummy into his home.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Inside the safe.
(Kay Rudd version)
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Mr. Krabs enters the Krusty Krab.
The Protector (a)
The Protector (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob goes outside.
Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Rocket.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick's invention revealed.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick give Squidward a gift.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Wow! Soup."
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Garbage statue of Squidward.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Chintzy McGee?"; Trophy awarded to Mr. Krabs.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - "And the patty is unscathed!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Hooray! Yahoo! Whoopee!"
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Party at the Krusty Krab.
Proud Moment 29
Proud Moment 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Everyone applauds.
Proud to be a Fish
- Proud to be a Fish was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Proud to be a Hillbilly
Proud to be a Hillbilly was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Waekfield.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - "Go get 'em, tiger."
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - "Okay, campers."
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - "It's now time to go out in the community and help the citizens of Bikini Bottom by doing our civic duty. Whatever that means."
Psychedelic 60's was composed by Steve Sechi. There are different variations.
Psychedelic 60's 05 E 125 BPM
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - SpongeBob joins the hippies; Dance music.
Psychedelic 60's 08 A 110 BPM
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippie Patrick in the soup.
Psychedelic Guitar was composed by Ian Henry Marsh and Phil Pickett.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "That's what I'm talking about!"
Psycho Killer was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Yes!"
Pua Nani O Hawaii
Pua Nani O Hawaii was composed by Michael Scott and Leimamo Fish.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - City hall destroyed.
- Pua Paoakalani was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Pudding Ballet was composed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott and Rick Cassman.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob and Patrick feed Junior.
- Puka was composed by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield. There are different variations.
Puffing Along was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I'm making art!"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Sign attracts customers; Customers eating chum and puking; Fum is Chum.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "The Oceanic Express."
Pulse of Africa
Pulse of Africa was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Title card; SpongeGar, Patar, and Squog fight over the log.
Pulse of the Earth
Pulse of the Earth was composed by Mauricio Venegas-Astorga.
- 54. "Ugh" - Fire.
Punctuations was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Police officer whacks Krabs again. (7th section)
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab (1st section); Plankton gets launched. (4th section)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Angry mob appear at the dump (2nd section); "But it's me, SpongeBob!" (4th section); "But he's gotta go!" (5th and 7th sections); Angry mob surrounds SpongeBob and Filthy Muck. (8th section)
Puppet Playtime was composed by Phil Green.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Sandy discovers Karen; Sandy has a better idea.
Pure Evil was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "This be the legendary prophecy?"
The Pursuit of Power
The Pursuit of Power was composed by Keith Mansfield. There are different variations.
The Pursuit of Power (a)
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Everyone throws peanuts at Patrick.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick gradually turns mad.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Real King Neptune appears.
The Pursuit of Power (b)
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "Wait, hold your peanuts!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - King Neptune zaps Old Man Jenkins.
Pyramids of Egypt
Pyramids of Egypt was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "For centuries, cephalopods have had but one nemesis."