|List of associated production music contents|
Pacific Blue was composed by Tony Osborne.
- 195b. "Larry's Gym" - Larry says he is too busy to exercise.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "We didn't mean to hurt your feelings."
Pacific Romance was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob looking all over town for Gary.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The opening.
Pageantry Processional was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 84b. "Boat Smarts" - "'Boat Smarts with Mrs. Puff'! This driving safety film is brought to you by C.O.B.B.U.T.K.S.B.S.P.O.T.R.A.O.O.B.A.T (Citizens of Bikini Bottom United to Keep SpongeBob SquarePants Off the Road and Out of Boats All Together)!"
Pallawatsch was composed by Paul Schwingenschloegl.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - SpongeBob goes crazy after drinking black lemonade; Crab lady goes crazy after drinking black lemonade.
Palm Limbo II
Palm Limbo II was composed by Victor Cavini.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "Want to give me a ruling, SpongeBob?"; SpongeBob dances.
Panic Patrol was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase after Plankton in the train.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob starts to try to find a way to the Krusty Krab by going through a sewage pipe.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Police cars chase SpongeBob and Stickyfins; Police cars chase SpongeBob and Stickyfins again.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Drizzle trying to hide from Gale Doppler.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob's alarm clock bounces around the bedroom and gets destroyed.
Panic Stricken was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "...This little piggy brought home a Krabby Patty. This little piggy will help me drop it in. Any last words, SpongeBob SecretPants?"
Panther Prowl was composed by David Farnon.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Opening; Sandy drinking volcano sauce.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - Opening.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - "You sure this is gonna work?"
Paper Boy was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Hey, kids! Isn't this exciting?"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Beuford BargainBottom in "Convenience Store Caper."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Catfish are bottom feeders."
Paradise Cove was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clam migration.
Paradise Isle was composed by Jan Rap.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - Squidward apologizes.
- 29b. "Dumped" - SpongeBob really misses Gary.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "All I did was throw a peanut."
- 34a. "Welcome to the Chum Bucket" - "I can't take it anymore."
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - Patrick cries.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "No, Patrick's right, Sandy."
Parallel Dimension was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "How are they doing that? That was the most realistic space-launch I've ever heard!"
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Plankton running through Gary's shell.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Krusty Krab is chained at night.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Sandy tells SpongeBob where her head is.
Paranormal [#64] was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Title card.
Parisienne Episodes [#13]
Parisienne Episodes [#13] was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob and Patrick's brains appear at Le Cafe.
Park Avenue (a)
Park Avenue (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl dusting knickknacks.
Paroxysms (i) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "We don't have much time."
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "What are you gonna do about it, granny?"
Party Freak B
Party Freak B was composed by Andrew Lee, Loopmasters, and UtkuS.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus arrives to a dance zone on the beach.
Party Time was composed by Keith Mansfield.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - At the Chum Bucket.
Passage to Victory
Passage to Victory was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Sir, this is the greatest thing I've ever eaten. I'm going to come back here every day for the rest of my life!"
Pastime was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - The beginning.
- Pell-Mell was composed by Sam Spence.
Penitents 30 [#9]
Penitents 30 [#9] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 20a. "Hooky" - Hook inside of SpongeBob's underwear.
Penthouse Party was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - "Ah, the Barg'N-Mart."
People's Court was composed by Alan Stanley Tew. This music originates from the reality court show The People's Court.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - Plankton and Mr. Krabs enter the courtroom; Plankton's turn.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick's trial; SpongeBob is thrown in jail. (Low pitched)
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs' trial.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The kids are thrown in jail, later, the guard is thrown in jail.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - Squidward's lawyers appear; Bald explains to SpongeBob the contents of Squidward's restraining order; Lawyers fly away.
Pepito from Tampico (a)
Pepito from Tampico (a) was composed by Ronald Sekura and Otto Sieben.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - The Flying Dutchman tells SpongeBob that he is not scary.
- 15b. "Suds" - The ending.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - "So, Grandma Plankton, where have you been all my life?"
Perky Puppet was composed by Alan Perry.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward mining condiments.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "Stay clean or you'll get mean. A new life. No more dirt, and no more wrong turns."
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "What is your emergency, sir?"
Persuasion was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Plankton explaining his plan to SpongeBob.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Marvin shows his ID badge to Krabs.
Phantom Train was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton revealed; SpongeBob wakes up; Squidward faints.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "This is pretty good, only one thing..."
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Bikers chasing Patrick.
The Phrases are samples from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - "Holy osmosis! I lived as an amoeba for a whole week!"; SpongeBob sees a cloud through the virtual reality helmet.
Phrases - Is It Jazz
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - "♪Who lives in a crabapple under a pea♪"; "♪Observant and yellow fellow is he♪"
- 262b. "The Hankering" - "Squidward and I don't want to leave work early. Right, Squidward?"
Piano Concerto No. 1
Piano Concerto No. 1 was composed by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - Squidward conducts; Squidward begins to write.
Piano Flourish 2
Piano Flourish 2 was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Plankton comes out on stage.
Piano Presto (a)
Piano Presto (a) was composed by Ted Atking and Alan Feanch.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick keep asking the waiter for more ice cream and perform on stage with Goofy Goober.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Whenever SpongeBob and Patrick discover ice cream in Atlantis.
Piazza Della Commedia
Piazza Della Commedia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - "Ooh, al fresco!"
Picnic in the Park
Picnic in the Park was composed by John Rhodes.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick orders an ice cream for SpongeBob.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob and the cave sponge get dressed.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish flying in and out of SpongeBob and Patrick's nets; Four jellyfish flying; SpongeBob emerges from grass.
Pig and Whistle
Pig and Whistle was composed by Paul Gerard.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob becomes brainless.
Pigmy March was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Gal Pals' luggage gets put in the trailer; Gal Pals continue driving the boat.
Pikanterie was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Opening; Montage of SpongeBob having fun at the carnival while Patrick keeps thinking about the "friendly handshake."
Pineapple Rag is a little known rag written by Scott Joplin and later arranged by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Inside the Krusty Kantina.
Pink Lilac was composed by Conrad Leonard.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "Make a wish, darling!"
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Patrick shows SpongeBob what old stuff does he do.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - SpongeBob tells Plankton he can only defeat the Chum Bucket's glove with love.
A Pirate's Life for Me
- A Pirate's Life for Me was composed by Ron Goodwin.
The Pirate's Waltz
The Pirate's Waltz was composed by Robert Alexander White.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "In the event of trespassing on me ship, uninvited or otherwise, shall be part of me ghostly crew forever. And, uh, ever."
- . "Time Machine" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy riding old-style bicycles.
Pirate Salute [#13]
Pirate Salute [#13] was composed by Con Ardt.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Mr. Krabs says there is no danger.
There are two different versions of Pirate Ship. One was composed by David Farnon and the other was composed by John Hastings.
(David Farnon version)
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - Gadget explodes.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Redbeard in the crow's nest.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Guard checks on captain.
(John Hastings version)
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass get sucked down into the drain of the green liquid.
Pizzicato Polka was composed by Clive Harrison.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Show host praises Squidward's house.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Super Mega Mall World.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - Mr. Krabs making soap bars out of Krabby Patties.
Pizzicato Rockalong was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - SpongeBob on the elevator.
Place Bleu was composed by Werner Von Overheidt.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob is shown in a tuxedo.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The characters board the bus.
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - Squidward wearing a wig.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Krabs sees Gary acting like SpongeBob and SpongeBob acting like Gary.
Plaisir D'Amour was composed by Florence Caillon and Xavier Demerliac. There are different variations.
Plaisir D'Amour [#12]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Look, Pearl, a sweet adorable cherub!"
Plaisir D'Amour [#24]
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - "Boring!"; SpongeBob still talking.
Planet Surface was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "What does this mean?"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Submarine door opens.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "How long have we been walking here?"; "Run for your life!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Sandy explains.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Squidward exploring the sewers; SpongeBob and Squidward continue exploring the sewers; Squidward tries to take Krabs' safe.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - SpongeBob says they have lost their minds.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Ice melts, revealing the cave sponge; Cave sponge emerges from SpongeBob's backpack; Cave sponge sees Squidward making Krabby Patties; "You look terrible, SpongeBob!"
Planet Xz-3 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Patrick gets cloned.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - SpongeBob and Patrick sitting on goo bubbles; Robot emerges from Goo Lagoon.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs' hair and Plankton's antenna inside the cloning machine.
Planet Xz-3 A
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "How is this a good thing?"; "This is different! Isn't it, PlanKrab, my pretty?"; Plankton laughs and coughs.
Playbill was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Patchy and Potty rush back home to watch the lost episode.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - Mr. Krabs announces the grand opening of the 'Movie Palace.'
Playful Activity was composed by Bernard Ebbinghouse.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Gary and Spot eating all the food of the icebox.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - SpongeBob sneaks into an animal enclosure leaving his foot outside to not being alerted; Ending.
Playful Bridge 5
Playful Bridge 5 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 103b. "Suction Cup Symphony" - "Original compositions wanted? Me, a famous composer?"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Robin Williams?"
Playing with Toys
Playing with Toys was composed by John Charles Fiddy.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "I had four biscuits, then I ate one. Now I only have three."
The Plot Thickens
The Plot Thickens was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "In other news, local resident SpongeBob SquarePants only has a few hours to complete his essay and yet he continues to goof off. When will he learn?"
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Patrick beats the hats.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "What are you doing with my bloomers?"
- . "Me Money" - "I know who took your money."
- 85a. "New Digs" - Mr. Krabs rips down curtains to reveal Mrs. SquarePants taking a shower.
Point of Departure
Point of Departure was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Point of Departure K
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob floors down the pedal.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob pretends to be the Open Window Maniac.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Wait, SpongeBob!"
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy wakes up.
Point of Departure M
- 20a. "Hooky" - "You end up vacuum packed in a can of tuna!"
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - SpongeBob and Patrick are sentenced to "detention."
Point of Departure O
- 20a. "Hooky" - "And do you know what happens when you don't float back down?"
- 53a. "New Student Starfish" - Mrs. Puff catches SpongeBob and Patrick "red handed."
Point of Departure U
- 20a. "Hooky" - SpongeBob getting reeled in.
The Poker was composed by The Langhorns.
- 18a. "Texas" - Sandy puts down her bags.
- Police Car was composed by Sam Spence.
Police Car Chase
Police Car Chase was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "That's the Tattletale Strangler!"
Polite Conversation was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward models.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Mr. Krabs asks SpongeBob for money.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - SpongeBob goes to Sandy's house.
Polka is an optigan sample.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Singing sock puppets.
Polynesian Adventure was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - At the juice bar.
Pomp and Ceremony
Pomp and Ceremony was composed by Frank Damico.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - "We can't give up just because things look bleak."
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - SpongeBob's speech.
Pomp and Circumstance
There are two versions of Pomp and Circumstance. One was composed by Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar, and another one was composed by Edward Elgar and John Fox
(Fiachra Trench and Edward Elgar version)
Pomp and Circumstance March #1
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Played during SpongeBob's acceptance speech.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Flashback of the opening of Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
(Edward Elgar and John Fox version)
There are different variations.
Pomp and Circumstance No.1 A
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Everyone throws their caps in the air during Graduation Day at the Bikini Bottom University.
Pomp and Circumstance No.4 A
- 32a. "Pressure" - "We're sea creatures!"/"Yeah!"
Pomp and Glory
Pomp and Glory was composed by Sam Spence.
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick and the ice cream king doing a hair growing contest; "Watch this!"
Pompadour Hop (b)
Pompadour Hop (b) was composed by Steve Goomas.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharks introduce themselves; Fans screaming.
Popcorn was composed by John Scott.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - Title card.
Poppin' Around was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Innit beautiful?"
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl walks around the Bikini Bottom Mall with her girlfriends.
Porky the Pig
Porky the Pig was composed by Phillip Cardew.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Club members riding on mini boats again.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Plankton takes a device to stop the Chum Bucket's glove.
Portents of War (a)
Portents of War (a) was composed by Robert and John Foster.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob and Squidward are kidnapped by the Vikings.
Potato Chips was composed by Wade Denning. It was originally titled "Mambo Rooney".
- 82b. "Night Light" - Shot of the dance studio.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Scene of Gary and the snails having a party.
Powder Snow was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - Brief Construction Montage.
Power and Glory
Power and Glory was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune's failed attempt to change SpongeBob into a god.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob punches in for work.
Power Plant was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick work on an invention.
Prelude to Conflict
Prelude to Conflict was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Patrick and McNulty are tied.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "Come on, pups! We've got some training to..."
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "I call this meeting of the Guild of Obsessive Fans, aka G.O.O.F.S to order, fellow heroes!"/The Chief tells the G.O.O.F.S members that Wonder Whale has been kidnapped by Hoodoo Guru; Ending.
Premonition of Disaster
Premonition of Disaster was composed by Arthur Wilkinson.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The robot customer enters the Krusty Krab.
Pressure Point was composed by Duncan Lamont.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Now, you must acquire a taste for freeform jazz."
Pride and Majesty
Pride and Majesty was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Now that's a real Krabby Patty!"
Primitive Force was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs arrive at Squidward's mother's house; Mr. Krabs trying to get a big sack in the trunk.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - A huge crowd stands outside of the Krusty Krab.
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good fur thief will see me coming a mile away."
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - "Gary, are you sure you're feeling all right?"
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - The power goes out.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "Just as I thought."
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Terrifying bubble boat; Plankton gets into the bubble boat.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - Cave sponge ties the spatula to a mop.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "Drizzle!"
Proclamation (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog eat the plants and like them.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob sees footprints on the moon and finds a Krusty Krab takeout bag.
Project X was composed by King Palmer.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - The submarine shrinks; Squidward panics.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - SpongeBob zaps the plate with lasers.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Sun passes by Patchy and Potty.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - SpongeBob gets nervous while he sees the customers' problems.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - Customers run out of the Krusty Krab while the lighthouse stills rolling; Lighthouse crushes the Krusty Krab; Lighthouse returns to Mrs. Puff's boating school; Lighthouse returns to the exact place it was.
Prologue of a Drama #9
Prologue of a Drama was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Customers leaving.
- 125b. "Chum Caverns" - Plankton and Karen fall into an underground cave.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward's head gets flattened.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "What have I done?"
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Mr. Krabs and Squidward shocked to discover SpongeBob tiny.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - "Hot chocolate solves everything."
The Promised Land
There are two versions of The Promised Land. One was composed by David Farnon and the other one was composed by Kay Rudd.
(David Farnon version)
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - Conch tells SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward to do nothing.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Being sick made me do a lot of thinking."
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob welcomes Gummy into his home.
- 86b. "Bucket Sweet Bucket" - Inside the safe.
(Kay Rudd version)
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Mr. Krabs enters the Krusty Krab.
The Protector (a)
The Protector (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob goes outside.
Proud Fanfare was composed by David Farnon.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - Rocket.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - SpongeBob and Patrick's invention revealed.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick give Squidward a gift.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Wow! Soup."
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Garbage statue of Squidward.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Chintzy McGee?"; Trophy awarded to Mr. Krabs.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - "And the patty is unscathed!"
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Hooray! Yahoo! Whoopee!"
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Party at the Krusty Krab.
Proud Moment 29
Proud Moment 29 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - Everyone applauds.
Psychedelic 60's was composed by Steve Sechi. There are different variations.
Psychedelic 60's 05 E 125 BPM
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - SpongeBob joins the hippies; Dance music.
Psychedelic 60's 08 A 110 BPM
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippie Patrick in the soup.
Psychedelic Guitar was composed by Ian Henry Marsh and Phil Pickett.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "That's what I'm talking about!" (High-pitched and slightly sped up)
Psycho Killer was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Yes!"
Pua Nani O Hawaii
Pua Nani O Hawaii was composed by Michael Scott and Leimamo Fish.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - City hall destroyed.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "What is your stop so I can take you there right now!?"
Pua Paoakalani B
- Pua Paoakalani B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Pudding Ballet was composed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott and Rick Cassman.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - SpongeBob and Patrick feed Junior.
Puffing Along was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I'm making art!"
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Sign attracts customers; Customers eating chum and puking; Fum is Chum.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "The Oceanic Express."
Pulse of Africa
Pulse of Africa was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Title card; SpongeGar, Patar, and Squog fight over the log.
Pulse of the Earth
Pulse of the Earth was composed by Mauricio Venegas-Astorga.
- 54. "Ugh" - Fire.
Punctuations was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Police officer whacks Krabs again. (7th section)
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab (1st section); Plankton gets launched. (4th section)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Angry mob appears at the dump (2nd section)/ "But it's me, SpongeBob!" (4th section); "But he's gotta go!" (5th section)/ SpongeBob grabs Filthy Muck and runs away (7th section); Angry mob surrounds SpongeBob and Filthy Muck. (8th section)
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Pearl knocks at Krabs' house (1st section) (Low pitched)
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Hieronymus Glove robot's head escapes from the trashcan (1st section)/Cables come out of his mouth (4th section)/Hieronymus Glove robot's head exits robot morgue room. (8th section); Patrick punches with his tongue Hieronymus Glove's robot's head away and puts his head on Hieronymus' body. (3rd section)
Puppet Playtime was composed by Phil Green.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Sandy discovers Karen; Sandy has a better idea.
Pure Evil was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "This be the legendary prophecy?"
Pursuit was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass escape from Hoodoo Guru and the alligators by swimming in the swamp.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick chase the little kid while Hieronymus Glove robot's head makes the hallway go down, making they fall into a washing machine ride.
The Pursuit of Power
The Pursuit of Power was composed by Keith Mansfield. There are different variations.
The Pursuit of Power (a)
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - Everyone throws peanuts at Patrick.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick gradually turns mad.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - Real King Neptune appears.
The Pursuit of Power (b)
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "Wait, hold your peanuts!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - King Neptune zaps Old Man Jenkins.
Pyramids of Egypt
Pyramids of Egypt was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - "For centuries, cephalopods have had but one nemesis."