|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Nancy and Storrers A
- 2 Nasa Space Program A
- 3 Natives Bulletin
- 4 Nato Meeting
- 5 Nature's World 1
- 6 Nautical Discovery [#97]
- 7 Nautical Fantacy
- 8 Nautical Trilogy
- 9 The Navy Lark
- 10 Neutral Mood
- 11 New Country
- 12 New Threat
- 13 Newcomer
- 14 Newsreel
- 15 Next
- 16 Next Please
- 17 Next Door Neighbour
- 18 Nice and Friendly (A)
- 19 Night Butcher
- 20 Night Chill
- 21 The Nightmare Begins (A)
- 22 Nirvana
- 23 Non Stop
- 24 No Fear
- 25 No Questions Asked
- 26 No Way Out [#15]
- 27 Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
- 28 Norman Buchan's Harp
- 29 Nostalgic Hawaii
- 30 Nostalgic Romance
- 31 Now is the Time (a)
- 32 The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
- 33 The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance
- 34 Nutcracker-Dance of the Reed Flutes
- 35 The Nutcracker: Russian Dance
- 36 The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers
- 37 Nyala
Nancy and Storrers A
Nancy and Storrers A was composed by John Knowles, Timothy Laight, Graham Preskett, Paul Pritchard, Martin Rands, and James Rattigan.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Sonoton Authentic Series||SAS 142||Folk Songs Of The British Isles||2018|
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary repeats SpongeBob's dance moves.
Nasa Space Program A
Nasa Space Program A was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy makes her first step on the moon.
Natives Bulletin was composed by Jonny Teupen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Patar eats slime off Squog.
Nato Meeting was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Nature's World 1
Nature's World 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy calls the French Narrator.
Nautical Discovery [#97]
Nautical Discovery [#97] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Exterior of boating museum.
Nautical Fantacy was composed by William Trytel.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Inside the museum; "Oh, boy, here it is. The main controls."
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "I'd be in violation of the naval code."
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - At the ship in a bottle contest; Krabs driving to the contest; "You think we'll win, Dad?"; Sandy wins the contest.
Nautical Trilogy was composed by Robert Farnon.
- 138b. "Rodeo Daze" - Opening.
- . "Things to Do When Encountering a Legendary Creature" - Opening.
The Navy Lark was composed by James Moody and Tommy Reilly.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - Played during the montage of SpongeBob showing off his knowledge.
Neutral Mood was composed by Simon May.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - SpongeBob zapped and injected into Karen.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "Huh? Oh, no! Not more storm clouds!"
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - A walking box comes from the lighthouse lantern's room and follows SpongeBob; Louie attacks SpongeBob/Lighthouse starts rolling through Bikini Bottom.
New Country was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
New Country [#41]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "You like it here so much you feel yourself being moved to a song?"
New Country [#48]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Let's just start with the song."
New Threat was composed by Roger Roger.
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - Plankton watching a scary movie.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Horror movie in Karen's screen.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob watching an horror movie at Krabs' house.
Newcomer was composed by Walt Rockman.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Everyone at snail park gets shocked after seeing Gary with legs.
Newsreel was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 42a. "Club SpongeBob" - "Take that, SpongeBob and Patrick!"
Next was composed by Chris Goulstone.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Big Tough Guy.
Next Please was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - "I want to give a special thanks to my friend Sandy."; Ending.
Next Door Neighbour
Next Door Neighbour was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - "...ever established for eating. The Krusty Krab: home of the Krabby Patty. With a 'Help Wanted' sign in the window! For years, I've been dreaming of this moment! I'm gonna go in there, march straight to the manager, look him straight in the eye, LAY IT ON THE LINE AND I CAN'T DO THIS!!"
Nice and Friendly (A)
Nice and Friendly (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist at a fat guy's house.
Night Butcher was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick sees the maniac.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - Patrick starts to grow impatient.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - Plankton is inside a robot.
Night Chill was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Well, I guess I've lived a full life."
The Nightmare Begins (A)
- The Nightmare Begins (A) was composed by John Devereaux.
Nirvana was composed by Somasundram Yasotha.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "If you learn to make a Krabby Patty again, your life will be back in order."
Non Stop was composed by John Malcolm.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Perch Perkins' report for the grand opening of "The Krusty Krab 2."
- No Fear was composed by Udi Harpaz. There are different variations.
No Questions Asked
No Questions Asked was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
No Questions Asked (b)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "It just doesn't make any sense."
No Questions Asked OL
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "That lock was forged by the gods!"
No Way Out [#15]
No Way Out [#15] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - "Prepare to meet your maker, sea witch."
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen
Nobody Knows The Trouble Ive Seen was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - "Uh-oh, now look what you've done!"
Norman Buchan's Harp
Norman Buchan's Harp was composed by Gordon McCulloch.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Customers chanting for food.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab with the cave sponge following him. (Slowed down)
- Nostalgic Hawaii was composed by George de Fretes.
Nostalgic Romance was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "It's not just a boulder... it's a rock!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - SpongeBob is overjoyed to be back at the Krusty Krab.
Now is the Time (a)
Now is the Time (a) was composed by David Robidoux.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Little boy gives Patrick his patty.
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy (alternate title: "The Nutcracker - Suite Dance Of The Sugar Plum Fairy (Excerpt)") was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky. This version is on the Carlin Classical Series library.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward pushes button on clarinet
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance
The Nutcracker - Ballet Suite Op 71A - Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky and arranged by Jindrich Rohan. It was credited to George Wilson when it was distributed on the Carlin Classical Series album.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward giving away his stuff.
Nutcracker-Dance of the Reed Flutes
Nutcracker-Dance of the Reed Flutes was composed by Fiachra Trench and Peter Tchaikovsky.
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance
The Nutcracker: Russian Dance was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Montage of Squidward overworking SpongeBob.
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers
The Nutcracker: Waltz of the Flowers was composed by Peter Tchaikovsky.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Ribbon dancing.
Nyala was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Rain.