|List of associated production music contents|
La Bas was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey and Gilbert Sigrist.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob, Patrick and the patty come out from Patrick's bellybutton.
La Muette De Portici
La Muette De Portici was composed by Daniel Auber.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Ambulance arrives.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Hoodoo Guru makes Patrick and Bubble Bass spin.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - SpongeBob falls down from the sky and lands onto Sandy's treedome.
La Panthere Cosmique
La Panthere Cosmique was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob meets Squidabeth; More customers eating Night Patties.
La Tour Eiffel
La Tour Eiffel was composed by Nino Nardini.
Laid Out in the Sand
Laid Out in the Sand was composed by David Vanacore, Dylan Heming, Matt Koskenmaki, and Sean Baillie.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - Kids turning the grill into a racing cart; Kids don't let Krabs take the grill back; Kids appear at top of Murder Hill.
Lambs in Clover
Lambs in Clover was composed by Jack Strachey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Granny makes breakfast for Gary.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - "Oh, look, honey. Isn't he the cutest?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Grandma's Tea House.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob looks at old pictures of him & Gary.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - SpongeBob and Patrick wash a painting away completely.
The Land Is Ours
The Land Is Ours was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts his teddy bear weights; Patrick encourages SpongeBob.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Larry lifts the entire crowd.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Laces or no laces!"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - SpongeBob repeatedly shouts "I'm ugly and I'm proud!"
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Bubble Buddy!"
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "With this tool, I shall give birth to art!"
Land of Hope and Glory
Land of Hope and Glory was composed by Edward Elgar and the R.A.F. Music Library.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - SpongeBob's speech. (Plays in place of "Pomp and Circumstance March #1" on Amazon Instant Video and iTunes releases.)
Land of Magic
Land of Magic was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Lord Royal Highness introduces himself.
Land of the Bard
Land of the Bard was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Old people are our greatest natural resource."
The Last Judgement
The Last Judgement was composed by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The song that SpongeBob plays on the organ.
Late Night Jinx
Late Night Jinx (alternate names: "Skeleton in the Cupboard", "Grotesque Comedy" (PG-209)) was composed by Phil Green.
- 136b. "Summer Job" - Mrs. Puff has to work at the Krusty Krab.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward wakes up to the sound of power tools.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward is nervous.
Latinia was composed by The Langhorns.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Bullfight.
Latin Lesson was composed by Rolf Asberg.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Title card; "SpongeBob, Mrs. Puff needs a new fur coat!"
Latin Lounge was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Squidward taking a bath.
Latin Nights was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Elevator music.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob puts an alarm clock of a punching bag.
Laughter was composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Plays whenever Man Ray gets tickled (and plays faster and much-faster when the belt kept tickling deeply when the remote broke.)
Laughter Muted Trumpet
Laughter Muted Trumpet is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Plankton blows the fire out on his antennas.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - SpongeBob and Patrick's heads shrink.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob's arms deflate.
Laughter Trombone is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Gary and Spot run away.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Patrick drinking grease.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Krabs laughs.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Squidward eating his clarinet.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Bubble Bass complains.
Lavender's Blue (a)
Lavender's Blue (a) was composed by Brian Douglas Gulland and Richard A. Harvey.
Lazy Afternoon was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The ending.
Lazybones was composed by Xavier Edmunds and Zoltan Biscotti.
- 140a. "The Monster Who Came to Bikini Bottom" - Monster waves at Squidward.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Money shredded.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Eyestalk test at tailor shop.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob gives his last wish to Mr. Krabs.
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Krabs avoids Puff of eating the food served since it's dangerous.
Le Prophete was composed by Giacomo Meyerbeer.
- 112b. "Choir Boys" - Everyone cheers.
Leap for Joy
Leap for Joy was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick with a tray of Krabby Patties.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - SpongeBob becomes Patrick's junior assistant.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Not now, of course. Tour time is tight."
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick at their seats inside the Glove World Theater.
Left Foot Forward
Left Foot Forward was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - The Krusty Krab is a fancy restaurant.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - "SpongeBob, I gotta tell you something that I think you should know... your house is full of strangers."
Legends of Hollywood (a)
Legends of Hollywood (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - Music for the movie SpongeBob and Patrick go see.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
The Legend Spreads
The Legend Spreads was composed by Steve London.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob and Spat reunited.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Sacred fry cook oath.
Legends of the Silver Screen
Legends of the Silver Screen was composed by Cedric King-Palmer
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The curtain comes back up.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Ms. Gristlepuss changes her ways.
Legion of Honor
Legion of Honor was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Legion of Honor [#22]
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "I'd like to tell you a secret."
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Graduation day.
Legion of Honor [#32]
- 104b. "Gone" - Mr. Krabs explains "No SpongeBob Day".
Let's Dance Susanna
Let's Dance Susanna was composed by Roy Henley.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - The tune the hillbilly Plankton play.
Lets Play Tag
Lets Play Tag is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 241b. "The String" - SpongeBob notices a loose thread sticking out of Squidward's shirt.
Library of Congress
Library of Congress was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Well, laddie, looks like it's just you and me."
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - SpongeBob explains what he means.
Licence to Thrill
Licence to Thrill was composed by Robert Cornford.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Oh, no! The light in the Goo Lagoon lighthouse went out and Sailor Jenkins is headed for the coastline!"
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - SpongeBob and Patrick awaken on a blimp.
- 90c. "The Krusty Plate" - "I'm afraid this will be the last we'll be meeting like this, my friend."
Life Drifts By (a)
Life Drifts By (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squidward rubs his career in Squilliam's face.
Life of Luxury
Life of Luxury was composed by Kurt Schick.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Squidward first enters Tentacle Acres; "This place is better than I expected!"
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - Patrick knits and plays shuffleboarding with the old people.
Life on the Wild Side
- Sam Spence. Life on the Wild Side was composed by
Life or Death
Life or Death was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "We're thieves!"
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - The "Emergency Situation" segment.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - The phone booth fills with gas.
Lighting the Fuse
Lighting the Fuse was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
Lighting the Fuse (a)
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula refuses to flip the patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks if Gary's had all his shots.
Lighting the Fuse (b)
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Claw falls onto a toy.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - Le Spatula refuses to flip the patty.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks if Gary's had all his shots.
Light and Easy
Light and Easy was composed by Harry Rabinowitz.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "There you are, Miss Tufsy."
Light Interlude 2
Light Interlude 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Mr. Krabs and Plankton read the Flabby Patty secret recipe.
Light Link 2
Light Link 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Dentist gives Patrick his baby tooth.
- Like Strange was composed by Kenny Graham.
Limelight Waltz was composed by Albert Marland.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Man Ray tries to rob the bank.
- The Lineman was composed by Sam Spence.
Linked Romantic Movements
Linked Romantic Movements was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "Pipe down, Squidward!"
Lionheart was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Sandy leaves the island.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob absorbs the whelks' snot.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Mr. Krabs fights the criminals.
Lion King was composed by Peter Hope.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob meets with the clams and imitates them.
Lipstick and Charm
Lipstick and Charm was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Montage of Sandy and Karen educating everyone.
Little Garden was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Karen's baby is revealed.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Mother comes back home and pays SpongeBob and Patrick.
Little England was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Bikini Bottom Men's Club
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Why, those are the Dwastic Wadicals."; British gentleman reappears.
Little Night Box
Little Night Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 107a. "Giant Squidward" - Guppies sleeping.
A Little Rhumba in the Night
A Little Rhumba in the Night was composed by Laurence Peter Cottle. There are different variations.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (a)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - SpongeBob distributes topic cards.
A Little Rhumba in the Night (b)
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Squidward arrives at SpongeBob's party.
Locomotion has two versions. One was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin, the other was composed by Clive Richardson.
(Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin version)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - "Your sleeping quarters."
(Clive Richardson version)
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Rube trying to move the tour bus from the shelf.
Lonely Heart's Club A
- Lonely Heart's Club A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
Lonely on the Beach
Lonely on the Beach was composed by The Hawaiian Serenaders & Jan Rap. Also known as "Hawaiian Blues". It is a slower, more relaxed version of "Dancing the Hula."
- 7b. "Jellyfish Jam" - Opening.
- 14a. "SB-129" - Opening.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "SpongeBob, you need to admit your mistakes."
- Lonely Stranger was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- Lonely Violin was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Long Distance Mission
Long Distance Mission was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Long Distance Mission [#17]
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - SpongeBob tells Krabs about Plankton's jailbreak.
Long Distance Mission [#20]
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton traps everyone in a giant fryer.
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Flask rolls into robot warehouse; Flask rolls into warehouse again.
- 184a. "Jailbreak!" - Prison guard passes out.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - "ALIENS FROM MARS!! IT'S AN INVASION!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!"; Old timer captures SpongeBob and Patrick's brains.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Water bursts through Squidward's windows.
Long Legged Beasties
Long Legged Beasties was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Squidward tries to spray ink from his nose but he can't.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Old Man Jenkins summons his Great Great Grandpa.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton grabs the secret formula but he can't take it out from the safe.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Sandy tickles SpongeBob, making the hiccup bubble get expulsed off his body.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - "It's time to initiate our newest member!"; "You are now a Gal Pal."; Sandy, Karen and Mrs. Puff laugh.
Long Way Home
Long Way Home was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Long Way Home [#59.03]
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "What I have to say is very important. If you remember just one thing for the rest of your lives, remember that...*stutters*...without your kind patronage, I'd be a penniless loser like RagBoy."
Long Way Home [#60]
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "But you're the greatest fry cook in the world."
Look This Way (a)
Look This Way (a) was composed by Paul Louis Reeves.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple in SpongeBob's hat.
Lost in the Galaxy
Lost in the Galaxy was composed by Harry Lubin. There are different variations.
Lost in the Galaxy [#34]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Sandy connects the two devices.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton activates machine; The robotic eye is zapping everything.
Lost in the Galaxy [#35]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - SpongeBob appears on top of Squidward; "It worked!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - A scientist does research on radioactive ants.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellyfish clones Gary; "So you don't like mayo... just like a jellien!"; SpongeBob thinks for a second.
Lost in the Galaxy [#36]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Title card.
Lost in Time
Lost in Time was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "Um, did someone say, "Man on the Moon?"
Lost John A
Lost John A was composed by Jerry Burnham, Stephen Wade and Saul Broudy.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass see two alligators inside the cabin; Alligators think Patrick and Bubble Bass are trying to steal their illegal hot sauce; One of the alligators discovers Patrick and Bubble Bass.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Sandy's head is observing a tree in the swamp.
Love Elegy was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Phil whimpering
Love for Sale (a)
Love for Sale (a) was composed by Peter Fallowell.
Love for Sale
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - Squidward tries to tempt SpongeBob.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob at the door.
Lovely Scenery C
- Lovely Scenery C was composed by Mladen Franko.
Love Story: Lonely
Love Story: Lonely was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Flying Dutchman sobs.
Lovely Twist was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - The introduction of Craig Mammalton.
Love Me Spencer
Love Me Spencer was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig worships SpongeBob of his tanning bravery.
Lullaby was composed by David Farnon.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - At Squidward's.
Lullaby Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick sleep in the wrestlers' hands.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob talks in his sleep.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - Flashback of SpongeBob babysitting Patrick.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip is asleep.
Lumbering Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward woke up the guard worm.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - SpongeBob looks for Patrick's head.
Lurching Monster [#4]
Lurching Monster [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Sandy shows SpongeBob and Patrick all of her broken inventions.
Luv a Duck
Luv a Duck was composed by Marc Monsen and Tony Tape.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - SpongeBob and Plankton spraying rotten chum all over citizens' houses.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward calls the room service and SpongeBob answers him dressed as an hotel worker.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - "Oh, when I can't sleep, I come here to be close to the formula. It comforts me."
Lynda's Music Box
Lynda's Music Box was composed by Dennis Peter.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gramma puts Gary to bed.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - The mother receives a baby.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "And then the little ugly mollusk ran all the way home."
L'Horloge Hantee was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey and Harry Breuer.