|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 K-55
- 2 Kalinka
- 3 Kamakani B
- 4 Kazoodle
- 5 Keel Row
- 6 Keep Cool
- 7 Kentucky Banjo
- 8 Kerry Polka
- 9 Keystone Chaos
- 10 Kiddy Kappers
- 11 Kids Story
- 12 Kids Up and Go (b)
- 13 Killer Birds
- 14 Killer on the Run A
- 15 Killer Squad
- 16 The Killing Ground (A)
- 17 King Conga
- 18 King Kong Coming
- 19 King of the Giants
- 20 The King's Codpiece
- 21 The King's Fanfare
- 22 Kings Messenger
- 23 Kiss for Tomorrow E
- 24 Kitsch Comedy
- 25 Kitsch Latin Cool
- 26 Kitsch Twist
- 27 Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
- 28 Knight Errant
- 29 Knights of the Air
- 30 Knuckleduster
- 31 Komic Kuts
- 32 Kommissar Maigret
- 33 Kommissar X
- 34 Kona Angel
- 35 Konfetti
- 36 Krazy Kops
- 37 Kung Fu Saturdays
- 38 Kiyouli Le Clown
K-55 was composed by The Woodies.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Opening.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Title card. (Former Nickelodeon USA broadcasts from 2007-2008, all DVD releases, and international non-US airings only.)
Kalinka is a traditional Russian folk song arranged by Helmut Kirchgassner.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob dances while everyone cowers in fear.
- Kamakani B was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Kazoodle was composed by Paul James.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "Evil never triumphs over a oscillating fan!"
- Keel Row is a traditional sea shanty performed by concertina player Brian Peters.
Keep Cool was composed by Jean Christophe Thomas and Laurence Peter Cottle.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - A customer swats a fly; SpongeBob enters the bathroom.
Kentucky Banjo was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Hillbillies laugh; Hillbillies laugh again.
- Kerry Polka is a traditional polka performed by Brian Peters.
Keystone Chaos was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton grabs the secret formula.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Flashback to the little clown throwing pies.
Kiddy Kappers was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick babysitting the babies.
Kids Story was composed by Sean Elder.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "Well, okay, I don't see any clouds, so I'm just gonna take a walk."
Kids Up and Go (b)
Kids Up and Go (b) was composed by Steve Sidwell.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Inside Mr. Krabs' office
- Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations. Killer Birds was composed by
Killer on the Run A
- Killer on the Run A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Killer Squad was composed by Simon Benson and Eugenio Grandi.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Chum Bucket? Free? Krabby Patty?"
The Killing Ground (A)
The Killing Ground (A) was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - Patrick nervously impersonates a siren.
- 17a. "Arrgh!" - Mr. Krabs, SpongeBob, and Patrick fight over the treasure.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "They're coming for me!"
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - "Well, if no one's sick in here, then the sick person must be..."
King Conga was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob's sides are aching as he laughs.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob and Patrick dancing.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Party at the Chum Bucket.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Sea urchins get out Squidward's house doing the conga. (High pitched); SpongeBob and Patrick leave Squidward's room doing the conga/SpongeBob, Patrick and jellyfishing visitors doing the conga in another room; Ending. (High pitched)
King Kong Coming
- Gregor F. Narholz. King Kong Coming was composed by
King of the Giants
- King of the Giants was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben. There are different variations.
The King's Codpiece
The King's Codpiece was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Monty praises SpongeBob's sculpture; Squidward takes credit for the sculpture.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Squidward reveals his sculpture of Pearl.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - The Starfish Minister communicates with SpongeBob; Patrick gives the crown back.
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - SpongeBob wears a fake mustache.
The King's Fanfare
The King's Fanfare was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - "I've discovered this coffee stain, which upon removal, reveals that Sir 'Gary' is the true heir to the King's Crown."
Kings Messenger was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - SpongeBob flying on the Dutchman's back.
Kiss for Tomorrow E
Kiss for Tomorrow E was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "What is it about summertime that makes us so happy?"
Kitsch Comedy was composed by Peter Jeffries.
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Grandma Plankton at the kitchen.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Sandy, Karen and Mrs. Puff at the corner café at night; Sandy, Mrs. Puff and Karen as amoebas in Sandy's microscope.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - SpongeBob tells Nat each patty now has a pinch of chum added.
- 269b. "Squidward's Sick Daze" - SpongeBob "finishes" Squidward's self-portrait.
Kitsch Latin Cool
Kitsch Latin Cool was composed by Malcolm Lockyer.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - Patties "dancing" on the grill as SpongeBob cooks them/"Whoa! That's too hot!"
Kitsch Twist was composed by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - Sandy asks SpongeBob for help.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - SpongeBob drives a boat through the virtual reality helmet.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Party guests at SpongeBob's house.
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine
Kleine Nachtmusik, Allegro Eine was composed by Paul Gaechter and Wolfgang Mozart.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Marzipan truck.
Knight Errant was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - "Freedom!"
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob retaliates with a jellyfish net.
Knights of the Air
Knights of the Air and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
Knights of the Air
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob opens the package.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim critiquing SpongeBob's work.
Knights of the Air Alt. End
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Many patties in the toilet.
Knuckleduster was composed by The Langhorns.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Boat out of control.
Komic Kuts was composed by Harold Smart.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Little gloves close SpongeBob and Patrick's cell.
Kommissar Maigret was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob spy on the new playground.
- Kommissar X was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Kona Angel was composed by The Surfdusters.
Konfetti was composed by Claude Carrasu, Krys Moram, and Jan Tyski.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - In the laundromat(High-pitched); "You guys want another rinse cycle?"(High-pitched)
Krazy Kops was composed by Marc Monsen.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - All of the clowns pack everything into the car; The little clown is stamping papers with his face and butt.
Kung Fu Saturdays
Kung Fu Saturdays was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I need it!"; "What kind of place is this?!"
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry surfing on his head.
Kiyouli Le Clown
Kiyouli Le Clown was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Kids celebrate their confinement in Glove World jail with cotton candy while the little kid escapes from the cell.