|List of associated production music contents|
Jalopy was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Playing fetch.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward drives.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Krabs beats Plankton with a shovel.
James Blond was composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Title card; SpongeBob appears in the 007 credits parody.
Jarabe Tapatio (a)
Jarabe Tapatío was composed by Gerhart Frei and Carlos Periguez.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The Mariachi band appears.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The mariachi fish at Shell City play this song.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Old SpongeBob, Old Mr. Krabs, Old Man Jenkins, and other senior citizens make Plankton into a pinata.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley takes a picture of him and a customer wearing sombreros and ponchos.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I'm gonna make some enchiladas."
Jaunty Whistle was composed by Stephane Michel Huguenin and François Dominique Delfin.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Title card.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob taking Drizzle for a walk.
Jazz Fanfare was composed by Tony Tape. There are different variations.
Jazz Fanfare [#28]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jazz Fanfare [#28.02]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jenny's Music Box
Jenny's Music Box was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Flashback to the earlier Birthday Party.
Jerkin' was composed by Philippe Pierre Villar.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Party guests eating the party food.
Jerry Cotton was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "But united, the entire Plankton family could be a real pain in the fanny!"
Jingle Bells (d)
Jingle Bells (d) was composed by Simon Benson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Sandy's Christmas tree.
Jingle Bells B
Jingle Bells B was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Fiddy.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob comes out of the freezer; SpongeBob comes out from behind the chalkboard; SpongeBob skating and making snow fall.
Jingle Bell Swing
Jingle Bell Swing was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Santa Claus waves to Squidward, wishing him a Merry Christmas.
- The Jitters was composed by Raymond Jones.
Joe Cool was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "I do not understand this!"; SpongeBob wandering through the city.
John and Terry
John and Terry was composed by Tim Garland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Squidward riding his bike.
Johnny Too Bad 1
Johnny Too Bad 1 was composed by Steve Byrd.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - SpongeBob gets ready to fight.
Jolly Clarinet was composed by Ilan Harel.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob sends Gary to sleep to the guest newspaper.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - Plankton receives an intensive care unit disguised as Gary.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward forbids sharp objects and food on the bus.
Jolly Good (a)
Jolly Good (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls LeBron James & Tina Fey.
A Jolly Jaunt
- A Jolly Jaunt was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
Jolly Jack Tar
Jolly Jack Tar was composed by Frederick Charrosin.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob gets strength and lifts the box where he's trapped.
The Jolly Sleighride
The Jolly Sleighride was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Bikini Bottom covered in snow.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Krusty Krab turned into an ice rink.
Journey to the Magic Island
Journey to the Magic Island was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob welcomes Squidward onto the S.S. Imagination.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "All mine. It's all mine. After all these years, it's finally mine."
Joust was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Attention, climbers! Please hold on!"
The Jovial Buccaneers
- The Jovial Buccaneers was composed by John Fox. There are different variations.
Jovial Jack was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown riding on unicycles.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - "Hey, you'd better hurry because you're getting smaller!"
Joy Ride was composed by Jack Coles.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - SpongeBob giving tips to Patrick while he's cooking patties which makes him quit his job.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick go Glove World Theater's backstage to meet "Hieronymus Glove".
Joy to the World
Joy to the World was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward dressed as Santa Claus; "Yes, it is I, Santa Claus!"
Jubilee Sports was composed by Dennis Berry and Stuart Crombie.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Montage of Mr. Krabs flinging Plankton.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The contestants for the race line up.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - SpongeBob fights a pillow.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob replacing destroyed parking meters with soup bowls.
Jungle Baby was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's leaving.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman chases after SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in the blender.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick competing in various events.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Introduction to "Going Bananas 3 in 3-D".
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - SpongeBob giving everyone thumbs up.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs beats up the monster.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - The manager and the employees of the office acting like gorillas.
Junior Miss was composed by Len Stevens.