|List of associated production music contents|
Jailhouse Blues was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 84c. "Good Ol' Whatshisname" - Squidward in jail.
Jalopy was composed by Ron Aspery.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - Playing fetch.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward drives.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Krabs beats Plankton with a shovel.
James Blond was composed by Jurgen Schlachter.
- 84a. "Spy Buddies" - Title card; SpongeBob appears in the 007 credits parody.
Jarabe Tapatio (a)
Jarabe Tapatío was composed by Gerhart Frei and Carlos Periguez.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - The Mariachi band appears.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - The mariachi fish at Shell City play this song.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Old SpongeBob, Old Mr. Krabs, Old Man Jenkins, and other senior citizens make Plankton into a pinata.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley takes a picture of him and a customer wearing sombreros and ponchos.
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - "I'm gonna make some enchiladas."
Jaunty Whistle was composed by Stephane Michel Huguenin and François Dominique Delfin.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Title card.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob taking Drizzle for a walk.
Jazz Fanfare was composed by Tony Tape. There are different variations.
Jazz Fanfare [#28]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jazz Fanfare [#28.02]
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Squidward Live.
Jenny's Music Box
Jenny's Music Box was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Flashback to the earlier Birthday Party.
Jerkin' was composed by Philippe Pierre Villar.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Party guests eating the party food.
Jerry Cotton was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "But united, the entire Plankton family could be a real pain in the fanny!"
There are three different versions of Jingle Bells. One was arranged by Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield, the second one was composed by Simon Benson, and the third one was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Fiddy.
(Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield version)
There are two different versions.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Title card; Exterior shot of the Krusty Krab; Squidward opens the door to find SpongeBob.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - The ending.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I want a trampoline!" (Low pitched); Santa arrives.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - "Never trust a genie."
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - Santa tells bad news to everyone.
Jingle Bells (d)
This version was composed by Simon Benson.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Sandy's Christmas tree.
Jingle Bells B
This version was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Fiddy.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob comes out of the freezer; SpongeBob comes out from behind the chalkboard; SpongeBob skating and making snow falling at the Krusty Krab.
Jingle Bell Swing
Jingle Bell Swing was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Santa Claus waves to Squidward, wishing him a Merry Christmas.
- The Jitters was composed by Raymond Jones.
Joe Cool was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "I do not understand this!"; SpongeBob wandering through the city.
John and Terry
John and Terry was composed by Tim Garland.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Squidward riding his bike.
Johnny Too Bad 1
Johnny Too Bad 1 was composed by Steve Byrd.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - SpongeBob gets ready to fight.
Jolly Clarinet was composed by Ilan Harel.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob sends Gary to sleep to the guest newspaper.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - Plankton receives an intensive care unit disguised as Gary.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward forbids sharp objects and food on the bus.
Jolly Good (a)
Jolly Good (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls LeBron James & Tina Fey.
Jolly Good Fellow
Jolly Good Fellow was arranged by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Everyone sings.
A Jolly Jaunt
- A Jolly Jaunt was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
Jolly Little Roger
- Jolly Little Roger was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
The Jolly Sleighride
The Jolly Sleighride was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Bikini Bottom covered in snow.
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Krusty Krab turned into an ice rink.
Journey to the Magic Island
Journey to the Magic Island was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob welcomes Squidward onto the S.S. Imagination.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "All mine. It's all mine. After all these years, it's finally mine."
Joust was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Attention, climbers! Please hold on!"
The Jovial Buccaneers
- The Jovial Buccaneers was composed by John Fox. There are different variations.
Jovial Jack was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - SpongeBob and Patrick are shown riding on unicycles.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - "Hey, you'd better hurry because you're getting smaller!"
Jovial Pirates Jig
- Jovial Pirates Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Joy Ride was composed by Jack Coles.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - SpongeBob giving tips to Patrick while he's cooking patties which makes him quit his job.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick go Glove World Theater's backstage to meet "Hieronymus Glove".
Joy to the World
Joy to the World was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Squidward dressed as Santa Claus; "Yes, it is I, Santa Claus!"
Jubilee Sports was composed by Dennis Berry and Stuart Crombie.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Montage of Mr. Krabs flinging Plankton.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The contestants for the race line up.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - SpongeBob fights a pillow.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob replacing destroyed parking meters with soup bowls.
Jungle Baby was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 9a. "Nature Pants" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's leaving.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - The Flying Dutchman chases after SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward in the blender.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick competing in various events.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Introduction to "Going Bananas 3 in 3-D".
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - SpongeBob giving everyone thumbs up.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs beats up the monster.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - The manager and the employees of the office acting like gorillas.
Junior Miss was composed by Len Stevens.