|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside
- 2 I Say, I Say, I Say
- 3 I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b)
- 4 I'll See You in Hawaii
- 5 Idyll in the Clouds
- 6 Imminent
- 7 Imminent Action [#11]
- 8 Impending Danger
- 9 Impending Death 60
- 10 Impossible Mission (a)
- 11 Impression
- 12 In Disguise Wah Trumpet
- 13 Inferno
- 14 In Ancient Times (a)
- 15 In Another Time
- 16 In Disguise Ensemble
- 17 In Dulci Jubilo
- 18 In House Jazz (b)
- 19 In Loving Memory
- 20 In Pursuit
- 21 In Texas Tonight
- 22 In the Cradle
- 23 In the Crypt
- 24 In the Taverna
- 25 In Vogue
- 26 International Intrigue
- 27 International Law
- 28 Into the Wilderness
- 29 Into Wonderland (a)
- 30 Intro Fanfare
- 31 Introducing...the Villain !
- 32 The Intruder
- 33 Invaders From Asteroid Q
- 34 Invasion
- 35 Invasion Force [#52]
- 36 Invincible Armada
- 37 Invisibility
- 38 The Irish Patriot
- 39 Irish Spree
- 40 Iron and Steel Fanfare
- 41 Islam
- 42 Island Bar
- 43 Island of Romance
- 44 Island Romance
- 45 It Came from Outer Space
- 46 It Is Never Too Late [#56.02]
- 47 Its Behind You
- 48 It's Creepy (a)
- 49 Its Showtime
- 50 I Saw Three Ships 29 (c)
- 51 Italian Summer
I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside
I Do Like To Be Beside the Seaside was composed by Roger Wootton.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - SpongeBob and Patrick ride the Tilt-A-Hurl.
I Say, I Say, I Say
I Say, I Say, I Say was composed by David Lindup.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Little clown throwing pies everywhere.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick go after the little kid at Sock World.
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b)
I'll Never Fall in Love Again (b) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
I'll See You in Hawaii
I'll See You in Hawaii was composed by the Diamond Head Beachcombers.
- The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie - King Neptune tells Mindy she'll make a great ruler of the sea.
Idyll in the Clouds
Idyll in the Clouds was composed by Ludo Philipp.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Now make me ten thousand patties!"
Imminent was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob accuses Plankton of stealing the key.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - "We need stronger tactics."
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Reaction to overcooked popcorn.
Imminent Action [#11]
Imminent Action [#11] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - The stinkball is shown.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Robin Williams makes a phone call in the Mens bathroom.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - Krabs tries to explain.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - "Of course. Mr. Sea Chicken."
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Karen reveals the race was devised by Plankton.
Impending Danger was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Something fishy's going on here..."
- 265b. "Kooky Cooks" - Pearl serves "the dessert" to Krabs and Mrs. Puff.
Impending Death 60
Impending Death 60 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman about to roast souls over the fire.
Impossible Mission (a)
Impossible Mission (a) was composed by Magmum Opus.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton peek into the Krusty Bucket.
Impression was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - SpongeBob tempts Plankton with the Krabby Patty.
In Disguise Wah Trumpet
In Disguise Wah Trumpet is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Plankton laughs mockingly.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Krabs is muddy.
Inferno was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob battles a pirate using his spatula.
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - Patrick attacks SpongeBob.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Tornado scene.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - Patrick chases SpongeBob with a booger; SpongeBob throws onions at Patrick.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - SpongeBob tries to clean up the mess.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob approaches to bubble school while he slips; SpongeBob pops bubble mayor and bubble kid as he slips.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Jellyfish beating SpongeBob up.
In Ancient Times (a)
In Ancient Times (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
In Another Time
In Another Time was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward describing Atlantis.
In Disguise Ensemble
In Disguise Ensemble is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Plankton tells SpongeBob that Karen needs his help; "Get away."
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - "Doggone it, they're too early. I'm not finished with their present."; "But there's something I gotta tell you about babysitting my..."
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Krabs locks the door of the Krusty Krab.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - "...right after I take off his bloomin' head!"
In Dulci Jubilo
In Dulci Jubilo was composed by Ib Glindemann.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob writes his letter.
In House Jazz (b)
In House Jazz (b) was composed by Laszlo Bencker.
In Loving Memory
In Loving Memory was composed by Len Rawle.
In Loving Memory (a)
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Mr. Krabs' "funeral"
In Loving Memory (b)
- 53b. "Clams" - Mr. Krabs crying.
In Pursuit was composed by Alan Wynn.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Krabs locks windows.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Alligators approaching on a boat.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Mrs. Puff sees SpongeBob running towards her.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Krabs' furrowed brow.
In Texas Tonight
In Texas Tonight was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Sandy as an amoeba capturing amoebas on the microscope.
In the Cradle
In the Cradle was composed by Dick Walter. There are different variations.
In the Cradle (a)
- 10b. "F.U.N." - SpongeBob tells story about a magician.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob enters Pearl's dream.
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - Grandma telling SpongeBob a story.
In the Cradle (b)
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a comic book about the Flying Dutchman.
In the Crypt
In the Crypt was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - 'Squidward's ghost' tells SpongeBob and Patrick to cater to his every whim; "What's this! Napping on the job?"
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "I'm going to steal your soul."
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "So, you want to tie knots, do ya?"
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "This ship belongs to The Red Baron."
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "Eugene Krabs, your time has come."; "Well, a deal's a deal."
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs signs the contract with the Flying Dutchman.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "Ah! Music to me ears. Halloween night, and everyone is getting their bloomers scared off!"
In the Taverna
In the Taverna was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune talks about the characteristics of a perfect fry cook.
There are two different versions of In Vogue. One was composed by Syd Dale and the other one was composed by Tony Osborne.
(Syd Dale version)
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton calls Mrs. Krabs and asks her to dinner.
(Tony Osborne version)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - SpongeBob and Filthy Muck at dry cleaning.
International Intrigue was composed by Joe Sherman.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton unplugs SpongeBob's eardrum.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - The Health Inspector arrives.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "It's time to active Plan Zed-Dash-Niner-Niner."
International Law was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton gets arrested.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Mr. Krabs throws a temper-tantrum.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Stop the madness!!"
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - "So you thought you were gonna get away with it, weren't you?"
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The story about a snail getting stuck in a tree.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - The cop finds a diamond; Orin J. Rumpy gets unmasked.
Into the Wilderness
Into the Wilderness was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plays during the movie.
Into Wonderland (a)
Into Wonderland (a) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - "We shouldn't be fighting, it's Chum Day."
Intro Fanfare was composed by Raymond Jones.
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - Goofy Goober backscratcher.
Introducing...the Villain !
Introducing...the Villain ! was composed by Jean Luc Leonardon.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob falls on the floor weakly.
The Intruder was composed by Phil Green.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick get back on the train.
Invaders From Asteroid Q
Invaders From Asteroid Q was composed by Steve London
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The inside of the hall of science; "Behold! This grand machine allows the user to be broken down to nano-stature."
There are two versions of Invasion. One was composed by Alfred Ralston and the other was composed by Oleksandr Rodin.
(Alfred Ralston version)
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Binocular straps wrapped around Patrick.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant Sandy wants SpongeBob to eat the new patty; SpongeBob barricades the door of the Chum Bucket; Mutant patties invade the Chum Bucket.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - SpongeBob almost falls off the cliff; SpongeBob's house rolls off the cliff.
- 233b. "Krusty Kleaners" - Trashbot enters kitchen; Trashbot picks Patrick up.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Dirty Bubble erases Perch Perkins' face and then puts it backwards.
(Oleksandr Rodin version)
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - All the kids escape from their cell; SpongeBob pulls the jail's escape alarm and him and Patrick go after the little kid.
Invasion Force [#52]
Invasion Force [#52] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Invincible Armada was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Invincible Armada [#31.02]
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The jellyfish dragon continues to attack the intruders.
Invincible Armada [#32.02]
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob chases Mr. Krabs' wallet.
Invisibility was composed by James Hannigan.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob starts reading a story to Sandy's nieces
The Irish Patriot
The Irish Patriot was composed by Sam Spence.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - "We are workers united!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - Mr. Krabs gives SpongeBob a pep talk.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "You're going up against the best, so you have to be the best."; Krabs wants Patrick to swallow Krabby Patties without tasting.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Sandy wins.
Irish Spree was composed by Leslie Bridgewater.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - SpongeBob does an Irish jig.
Iron and Steel Fanfare
Iron and Steel Fanfare was composed by John Epping and Cristoph Narholz.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "Are you ready to do or die, Krabs?"
Islam was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - A real genie appears.
Island Bar was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Island Bar [#19]
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's new mansion.
Island Bar [#20]
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "What do you say we go see where the money is made?"
Island of Romance
Island of Romance was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 85a. "New Digs" - Squidward is overjoyed.
Island Romance was composed by George de Fretes and conducted by Jan Rap.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Title card.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob crawls inside his bed.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - Pearl weeps.
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - "We're bad parents!"
- 83b. "Waiting" - SpongeBob starts to exaggerate.
It Came from Outer Space
It Came from Outer Space was composed by Ilona Sekacz.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick think Squidward is an alien.
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - "I can't do it. I can't do it, Squidward."
It Is Never Too Late [#56.02]
It Is Never Too Late [#56.02] was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob translates Gary's speech.
Its Behind You
Its Behind You was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - SpongeBob still laughing; SpongeBob's eyes roll into his head and sees the Flying Dutchman; SpongeBob says what scares him.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Flying Dutchman looks in a mirror.
It's Creepy (a)
It's Creepy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "These decorations are laughable!"; Plankton kisses Dutchman's diamond ring.
Its Showtime was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Its Showtime [#4]
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"; "Hold on to your hats and glasses, people!"
Its Showtime [#7.03]
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Wait a minute, King Neptune is coming here?"
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c)
I Saw Three Ships 29 (c) is a traditional English Christmas carol arranged by Richard A. Harvey.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - "I've never felt so alive."
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Rotten chum flakes falling from the sky.
Italian Summer was composed by Hendric Haydegg.