|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Hackney Carriage
- 2 Hail to the Chief
- 3 Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah
- 4 Halloween Antics
- 5 Hall of Fame
- 6 Hand to Hand Combat 2
- 7 Handy Pandy
- 8 Hangin' Ten
- 9 Hang Loose
- 10 Hangman (B)
- 11 Happiness Castle
- 12 Happy and Gay [#67.02]
- 13 Happy Bells
- 14 Happy Boy
- 15 Happy Bridge
- 16 Happy Choo Choo (a)
- 17 Happy Christmas Medley
- 18 Happy Clockmaker
- 19 Happy End
- 20 Happy-Go-Lively
- 21 Happy-Go-Lucky
- 22 Happy Harry
- 23 Happy Holiday
- 24 Happy Home
- 25 Happy Jose
- 26 Happy Links
- 27 Happy March
- 28 Happy Tune
- 29 Happy Woodcutter
- 30 Harem Harry
- 31 Harmonica Shorts
- 32 Harp Gliss 1
- 33 Harry the Hippo
- 34 Harry's Back
- 35 A Hat, a Cane
- 36 The Haunted Castle
- 37 Haunted
- 38 Haunted House
- 39 Haunted Surf
- 40 A Haunting We Will Go
- 41 Hawaii Hawaii
- 42 Hawaii Jive Ho
- 43 Hawaiian Beach
- 44 Hawaiian Beauty
- 45 Hawaiian Breeze
- 46 Hawaiian Calypso
- 47 Hawaiian Cocktail
- 48 Hawaiian Farewell
- 49 Hawaiian Flower
- 50 Hawaiian Happiness
- 51 Hawaiian Holiday
- 52 Hawaiian Hula
- 53 Hawaiian Islands
- 54 Hawaiian Links
- 55 Hawaiian March
- 56 Hawaiian Party
- 57 Hawaiian Train
- 58 Head Over Heels (a)
- 59 Heading South (a)
- 60 Heavenly Voices
- 61 Heavy Fight
- 62 Heavy Footsteps (a)
- 63 Hebrew Lament
- 64 Hello Sailor (b)
- 65 Hen Pecker
- 66 Heraldic Call 4
- 67 Heraldic Overture
- 68 Hercule Poirot
- 69 Here and There
- 70 Here Comes The Band! (A)
- 71 Here it Comes A
- 72 Here's Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy (B)
- 73 Here We Go
- 74 Heroes Salute
- 75 Heroes Win
- 76 Hero of the Beach
- 77 A Hero's Story (a)
- 78 Hero v. the Villain
- 79 Hey Buddy
- 80 Hey Look at Me
- 81 Hey Man
- 82 Hey Pretty Mama B
- 83 Hide and Seek
- 84 Hide and Seek [#17]
- 85 Hide and Seek C
- 86 Hiding Place
- 87 High Black Shoes
- 88 High Destiny
- 89 High Hazard
- 90 High Noon
- 91 High Speed Action
- 92 High Steppin'
- 93 Highly Strung
- 94 Highway Hullabaloo
- 95 Hillbilly Haydown
- 96 Hilo March
- 97 Hilo Rag
- 98 Hippo Bird
- 99 Hippomania
- 100 Hippo's in my Bath
- 101 Historical Fanfare
- 102 Hit and Run
- 103 Hit It
- 104 Hog Fever (A)
- 105 Hoist the Mainsail
- 106 Holiday Dream
- 107 Holiday Jaunt
- 108 Holiday Magic
- 109 Holiday Playtime
- 110 Hollywood Christmas
- 111 Hollywood Ending 3
- 112 Hollywood Fanfare
- 113 Hollywood Glitz
- 114 Hollywood Heyday
- 115 Holy Grail
- 116 The Holy Land
- 117 The Homeward Trail (b) [#38]
- 118 Honky Tonk
- 119 Honolulu Hula Band
- 120 Honolulu Lula
- 121 Honolulu March
- 122 Hop and Skip
- 123 Hopeless Situation 2 [#4]
- 124 Hope & Glory
- 125 Horlepiep
- 126 Horror-Scope
- 127 Horror Build (g)
- 128 Horror Chords
- 129 Horror Crash
- 130 Horror Link (a)
- 131 The Horror Never Ends 60
- 132 Horror Strike [#45]
- 133 Horror Upon Horror
- 134 Horse and Hound
- 135 Horses for Courses
- 136 Hostile Space
- 137 Hot Fuzz
- 138 Hot Like Chili (a)
- 139 Hot Pursuit
- 140 Hot Pursuit (a)
- 141 House of Horror
- 142 Housewives Choice
- 143 Hula Festival
- 144 Hula Guitars OL
- 145 Hunt the Thimble
- 146 Hurry
- 147 The Hurry Up
- 148 Hustle and Bustle
- 149 Hymn of Achievement
- 150 H-B Bugle - Attention!
Hackney Carriage was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
Hail to the Chief
There are two different versions of Hail to the Chief. One was composed by Will Schaefer and the second one was composed by George Wilson.
Hail To The Chief A
This one was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - Unfinished bridge opened. (high-pitched +1)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob's speech.
(George Wilson version)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "I'm late for a meeting."
Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah
Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah was composed by George Frideric Handel.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Mr. Krabs gives Squidward the Faberge egg.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - "Hallelujah!"
Halloween Antics was composed by Kevin Riepl. There are different variations.
Halloween Antics A
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The Flying Dutchman follows the captain.
Halloween Antics B
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Krabs blows all his ancestors from the cemetery with a vacuum cleaner and takes them to the Krusty Krab.
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Hall of Fame [#1]
- 154a. "Drive Thru" - Mayor enters at the Krusty Krab.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - SpongeBob replaces the fish's skeleton.
Hall of Fame [#4]
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - "It is! It is!"
Hall of Fame [#9]
- 70a. "Chimps Ahoy" - "It's the banana peeler we've been searching 117 years for!"
Hall of Fame [#79]
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the safe deposit box key.
Hand to Hand Combat 2
Hand to Hand Combat 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Volcano erupts.
Handy Pandy was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Patrick starts talking SpongeBob about the rules of guarding.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Krabs arrives at the Fast Food Founding Fathers convention.
Hangin' Ten was composed by Rod Abernethy.
Hang Loose was composed by Roger Roger.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharkface asks SpongeBob to join.
Hangman (B) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Now what?"
Happiness Castle was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squilliam shows off his gilded doorknob.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick tries talking to the butler.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Sea chimps giving Plankton all their valuables.
Happy and Gay [#67.02]
Happy and Gay [#67.02] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Happy Bells was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Sandy's invention.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob gets inside the jar.
- Happy Boy was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
Happy Bridge was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Happy Bridge 1
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - SpongeBob rings Mrs. Puff's doorbell.
Happy Bridge 3
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Don't worry, little worms."
Happy Choo Choo (a)
Happy Choo Choo (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
Happy Christmas Medley
Happy Christmas Medley was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - "And now, direct from Encino, America's favorite pirate and president of the SpongeBob SquarePants fan club, Patchy the Pirate!" (high pitched); Final scene with Patchy.
Happy Clockmaker was composed by George Blackmore.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Geppetto tries to hide the Krabby Patty from Patrick and Plankton.
Happy End was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Beginning of SpongeBob's dream.
Happy-Go-Lively was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 26b. "Squidville" - Title card; Montage of Squidward enjoying and then slowly getting bored of life in Tentacle Acres.
- . "Patrick the Snowman" - Everyone spending time with Patrick the Snowman.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Exterior shot of the mall.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Plankton goes to the store to find baby powder.
Happy-Go-Lucky was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - Tony enters with Patrick at Bikini Bottom Bath House.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick put Mary's mother in a cradle.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Bubble Zoo is created and Bikini Bottom citizens enter on it.
Happy Harry was composed by Robert Cobert.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Squidward suggests Pearl to do different things.
Happy Holiday was composed by Anthony Spurgin.
- 76a. "The Thing" - Back at home.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - SpongeBob trying to show his magic trick to Patrick and Squidward; SpongeBob enters Sandy's treedome to show her the magic trick; SpongeBob runs to Mr. Krabs' house to show him the magic trick; SpongeBob goes to Fred's house to show him the magic trick; Patrick saw a part of SpongeBob's trick.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Rube explains the rules of the tour bus to the passengers.
Happy Home was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Opening at Shady Shoals.
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - SpongeBob reads Grandma's letter; Grandma tries to blow her birthday candles.
- Happy Jose was composed by Ulrich Wenzel. It was performed by the Kookie Freeman Velvet Sound and originally released on the Studio One label.
- The Happy Links were composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
Happy March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Sandy makes a basket.
Happy Tune was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob's parents watching TV.
Happy Woodcutter was composed by Pierre Jean Gidon.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - At the lost diamond mine.
Harem Harry was composed by Bernard Ebbinghouse.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - "All right, your crummy wish is my command!"
The Harmonica Shorts were composed by Robb Appleton and Rick Fenn. There are different variations.
Harmonica Shorts [#30]
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary wanders through a desert.
Harmonica Shorts [#31]
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary's stomach howls.
Harmonica Shorts [#32]
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary sneezes.
Harp Gliss 1
Harp Gliss 1 was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - "Remember when I went to that fast food convention..."
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - Harp music.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob blows a bubble.
Harry the Hippo
- Harry the Hippo was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Harry's Back was composed by Hans Ehrlinger.
- 22a. "Something Smells" - "Maybe it's the way you're dressed."; "Maybe it's because you're ugly."
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - "I is 100% ma-male."
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - The beginning; "That was fantastic, boy!"; SpongeBob comes on stage.
A Hat, a Cane
A Hat, a Cane was composed by Ronnie Hazlehurst.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - SpongeBob's tap dancing routine with a hippopotamus bubble.
The Haunted Castle
The Haunted Castle was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - SpongeBob, Patrick, and Squidward first board the Dutchman's ship.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - SpongeBob stands up for Mr. Krabs.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Dutchman's ship appears.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "Who dares to see Mr. Magic?!"
Haunted was composed by Rick Cassman and Vyv Hope-Scott.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Sandy's submarine.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The grand tour; Tour continues.
Haunted House was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Haunted House [#26]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob and Patrick trying to scare Squidward.
Haunted House [#27]
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - Windstorm.
Haunted Surf was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - "Psst... young man."; Plankton disguised as a flower.
A Haunting We Will Go
A Haunting We Will Go was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob gets tangled up in the treadmill.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Flying Dutchman and Plankton at Squidward's house at night to scare him; Squidward hides in his drawer.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Krabs puts on a wolf mask.
Hawaii Hawaii was composed by Lionel Wendling and Lisa Eileen Doby.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Patrick drinking all the water of the sea chimps' aquarium.
Hawaii Jive Ho
Hawaii Jive Ho was composed by David Jones.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar wakes up.
Hawaiian Beach was composed by Peter Dennis. It is a calmer and slower paced version of Peter Dennis' Hawaiian Party.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "I am hurt, you idiot!"
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - SpongeBob gets out of bed.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - One week later Gary continues pampering SpongeBob.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "All right, all right. I can't go any lower, Eugene. Please make it stop!"
Hawaiian Beauty was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - Patrick smells good scents.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs gets massaged.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Squidward and Squilvia's date works out at 8:00.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Mr. Krabs and a customer are in the crow's nest.
- Hawaiian Breeze was composed by Jon Jelmer.
Hawaiian Calypso was composed by Jo Van Wetter and performed by The Brussels New Concert Orchestra.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Opening scene with SpongeBob eating breakfast. (low-pitched -1)
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - SpongeBob and the Strangler go shopping.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Squidward does a quick change into vacation gear.
- Hawaiian Cocktail was composed by Richard Myhill.
Hawaiian Farewell is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's "Aloha Oe" by George Elliot, just in a different key and being slightly shorter.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - "The only thing left of my house is this little pebble."
- 6b. "Pickles" - SpongeBob keeps writing down and crossing off different ways to make the Krabby Patty.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "Take a last look, Patrick. We can never go back." (High pitched)
- Hawaiian Flower was composed by Jon Jelmer.
- Hawaiian Happiness was composed by Jon Jelmer.
- Hawaiian Holiday was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Hawaiian Hula was composed by Terry Day.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Hey, SpongeBob, wanna see my new shoes?"
- 22a. "Something Smells" - The opening; SpongeBob sees the peanut plant.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Shot of the island at dawn.
Hawaiian Hula 30Sec
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "...met a villain and learned to treat third degree burns, all in one day!"
Hawaiian Islands was composed by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - Title card. (High pitched)
- The Hawaiian Links were composed by Richard Myhill. There are different variations.
Hawaiian March was composed by Setsuo Ohashi and Yasuteru Miura.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob gets dressed.
There are two different versions of Hawaiian Party. One was composed by Peter Dennis and the other one was composed by Jan Rap and Peter Smid.
- Hawaiian Train was composed by Victor Cavini. It is the first music track played in the series.
Head Over Heels (a)
Head Over Heels (a) was composed by Andrew Jackman.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - The first part of Squidward's interpretive dance.
Heading South (a)
Heading South (a) was composed by R Hook Norton.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - Sandy's nieces and Patrick start watching TV.
- Heavenly Voices was composed by David Farnon.
Heavy Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Oh, the smells! They're everywhere!"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - SpongeBob tries to undo the lock.
- 135b. "The Bad Guy Club for Villains" - "It's worse than I could have imagined."
Heavy Footsteps (a)
- Heavy Footsteps (a) was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Hebrew Lament was composed by John Leach.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - SpongeBob sadly comes home.
Hello Sailor (b)
- Hello Sailor (b) was composed by Richard Myhill.
Hen Pecker was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick and SpongeBob scream and run.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Title card; SpongeBob fights Mrs. Puff.
Heraldic Call 4
Heraldic Call 4 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "It's time to act like a man!"
Heraldic Overture was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob reveals Le Spatula.
- Hercule Poirot was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Here and There
Here and There was composed by Gary Hughes.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob watches a video tape called: "Journey into Normality."
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Employees and the tour bus leave the office for lunch.
Here Comes The Band! (A)
Here Comes The Band! (A) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Here it Comes A
Here it Comes A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - "Happy first day of summer, Squidward!"
Here's Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy (B)
- Here's Adieu Sweet Lovely Nancy (B) is an old Australian folk tune arranged by Tim Laycock and Robert Alexander White.
Here We Go
There are two different versions of Here We Go, one was composed by Steve Johnson and Chris Slack, and the other by Fredric Bayco.
(Steve Johnson and Chris Slack version)
- . "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - SpongeBob and Patrick run through different backdrops.
(Fredric Bayco version)
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob still looking for Drizzle.
Heroes Salute was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Thank you."
- Heroes Win was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Hero of the Beach
Hero of the Beach was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - Anchor Toss competition.
A Hero's Story (a)
A Hero's Story (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Shake simulator
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob flushes himself down the toilet.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "All right, everybody, what am I?"
Hero v. the Villain
Hero v. the Villain was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - Plankton rescues Bubble Bass.
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - "...Flankton took a huge bite out of the laddie's face!"
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - SpongeBob shines the emergency searchlight (High pitched); SpongeBob running to Shady Shoals. (High pitched)
Hey Buddy was composed by Nino Nardini. It was originally titled "1925 Rag".
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob juggling.
Hey Look at Me
Hey Look at Me was composed by Sam Spence.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - SpongeBob and Patrick doing dangerous sports at the outdoor sports arena.
Hey Man was composed by Warren Bennett.
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Hippies jump into the soup pot; Hippies in Squidward's bathroom.
Hey Pretty Mama B
Hey Pretty Mama B was composed by Jim Wolfe.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Krabs using Squidward for pony rides.
Hide and Seek
- Hide and Seek has two versions, one was composed by Arthur Wilkinson, the other was composed by Sean Elder.
Hide and Seek [#17]
Hide and Seek [#17] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 141b. "The Main Drain" - SpongeBob and Patrick find the drain.
Hide and Seek C
Hide and Seek C was composed by Laurent Dury.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Tank's hose is inserted into SpongeBob's body.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Karen removes the hair from Plankton's mouth.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Patrick using the emergency exit as a restroom.
- Hiding Place was composed by Marc Andre Dall'Anese.
High Black Shoes
High Black Shoes was composed by Tom Hedden.
- 128b. "Stuck in the Wringer" - "You know what, SquarePants? That's quitter talk."
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - Scene of SpongeBob making a Krabby Patty.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - SpongeBob opens the Krusty Krab.
High Destiny was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Krabs comes out from under the boat.
- High Hazard was composed by Philippe Pares.
High Noon was composed by John Anthony.
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Gene Scallop enters at the Krusty Krab; Gene walks up to the register.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck arrives in Dead Eye Gulch; High noon.
High Speed Action
High Speed Action was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "Initiating Launch Sequence!; "Curse you, Mr. Krabs!"
High Steppin was composed by Larry Hochman.
- . "Sea Horse Riding Made Easy" - Plays in the entire short.
Highly Strung was composed by George French.
Highway Hullabaloo was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - SpongeBob and Squidward burst through the doors; Mermaid Man action figure and suburban dad figurine fight.
Hillbilly Haydown was composed by Chris Marshall and Roderick Matthews.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy, dressed like a hillbilly, greets SpongeBob.
- Hilo March was composed by The Hawaiian Serenaders.
- Hilo Rag was composed by Guy Fletcher.
- Hippo Bird was composed by Arthur Harold Wilkinson.
- Hippomania was composed by John Fox and Mac Prindy.
Hippo's in my Bath
Hippo's in my Bath was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Pinky, pinky!"
- There are two different versions of Historical Fanfare. One was composed by Gerhard Narholz and the other one was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Hit and Run
- There are two different versions of Hit and Run. One was composed by Sam Spence and the other one was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
Hit It was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Patrick and SpongeBob as boxing commentators.
Hog Fever (A)
Hog Fever (A) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob shows Squidward how the pioneers hitchhiked.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy chases SpongeBob; "Tartar sauce! The lock's still frozen!"
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "Run for your lives!"
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton and his family attack.
Hoist the Mainsail
Hoist the Mainsail was composed by Frank Sterling.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Submarine rises from the water and the tour bus arrives at the surface; Cannon is shown.
- Holiday Dream was composed by Max Mahlmann.
Holiday Jaunt was composed by Kurt Rehfeld.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "A supervillain intervention! I'll help you D.B."
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - SpongeBob starts selling Krabby Patties to the concert audience.
Holiday Magic (original title: "Jolly Gigolo") was composed by Malcolm Lockyer and Bert Weedon.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Pearl meets the Sea Pony; SpongeBob disguises as a dogfish.
- Holiday Playtime was composed by Cedric King-Palmer.
Hollywood Christmas was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Hollywood Christmas [#69.02]
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Mr. Krabs enters the treasure vault.
Hollywood Christmas [#70.02]
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs spots Smitty's grave.
Hollywood Ending 3
Hollywood Ending 3 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "Squidward, this is your moment!"
Hollywood Fanfare was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward wins the crane.
Hollywood Glitz was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Hollywood Glitz [#10]
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Played during Squidward's daydream of Howard.
Hollywood Glitz [#12]
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - New sign at the Krusty Krab.
Hollywood Heyday was composed by Gareth Hughes.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - The entire movie crew is shown.
Holy Grail was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "Oh, thank Neptune!"
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Flashback to when Krabs told SpongeBob the secret formula.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Game night at Patrick's; "It's called Patrick: The Game!"
The Holy Land
The Holy Land was composed by David Farnon.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Choir.
The Homeward Trail (b) [#38]
The Homeward Trail (b) [#38] was composed by John Fox.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob tells Mystery to wait outside.
Honky Tonk was composed by Tolchard Evans.
- 258b. "The Goofy Newbie" - Goofy Goober's flooded with melted ice cream from the freezer.
Honolulu Hula Band
Honolulu Hula Band was composed by George Elliott.
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy finishes another ship in a bottle.
Honolulu Lula was composed by Terry Day.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - The opening.
- Honolulu March is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Hans Haider.
Hop and Skip
Hop and Skip was composed by Phil Green.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob's parents arrive; SpongeBob's mom suggests a road game; The ending.
- 161b. "Mr. Krabs Takes a Vacation" - Start of the tour.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Wall of toys; Gary slithers up to the red ball.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot eats the Krabby Patty.
Hopeless Situation 2 [#4]
Hopeless Situation 2 [#4] was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - "Yes!"
Hope & Glory
Hope & Glory was composed by Thomas Blug and Mark Scholz.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - "Why? Why?! WHY?!"
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - SpongeBob as a lifeguard.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - David Hasselhoff kayaking on the sea; David Hasselhoff sees the submarine emerging from the sea.
- Horlepiep is a traditional Dutch polka performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap.
- Horror-Scope was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Horror Build (g)
Horror Build (g) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "Or maybe double-patty midnight madness."
Horror Chords was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Horror Chords (a)
- 99b. "SpongeHenge" - Food breaks through SpongeBob's window.
Horror Chords (b)
- 43b. "The Bully" - Flats rips his chest hair to say "I Mean It."
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Close up of SpongeBob's grave.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "I could see through my eyelids."
- Horror Crash was composed by Harry Lubin.
Horror Link (a)
Horror Link (a) was composed by Len Rawle.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Wa-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha! I am the Flying Dutchman! Booga, booga, booga, booga! Give me your souls!"
The Horror Never Ends 60
The Horror Never Ends 60 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - Chum poured in.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Squidward, Gary, Sandy, Plankton, Mr. Krabs and Patrick's souls caged.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Plankton and Chum Bucket's glove go to the Krusty Krab.
Horror Strike [#45]
Horror Strike [#45] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - The robot is broken...
- 170a. "Free Samples" - "It's for your own good, Eugene."
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "Poor Plankton."
Horror Upon Horror
Horror Upon Horror was composed by Wilfred Josephs.
- 264b. "Patrick's Tantrum" - Bikini Bottom citizens hear the big bell, get hungred and go to the Krusty Krab.
Horse and Hound
Horse and Hound was composed by Donald Thorne.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob, Patrick and the little kid along with the glove testers at Guard Glove Training room.
Horses for Courses
Horses for Courses was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 72b. "Wishing You Well" - "A promotion?!"
Hostile Space was composed by Harry Lubin.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - SpongeBob and Sandy walk through the tunnel.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - The jellyfish leader sends minions out.
- 198b. "CopyBob DittoPants" - Copy asks Krabs for the secret formula.
- The Hot Fuzz cues were composed by Steve Sechi/Big Fish Audio.
Hot Like Chili (a)
Hot Like Chili (a) was composed by Ty Ardis and Jimi Palermo.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - SpongeBob and customers feeding the bodybuilders with Krabby Patties.
Hot Pursuit was composed by Edmund Coetscher.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Bubble Bass makes Patrick burp fire again to escape from the alligators.
Hot Pursuit (a)
Hot Pursuit (a) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 247b. "One Trick Sponge" - Mrs. Puff orders the driver to drive the boat/"Mrs. Puff, you gotta see my magic trick!"
House of Horror
- There are two different versions of House of Horror. One was composed by William Farran and the other one was composed by Larry Hochman.
Housewives Choice was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Mr. Krabs enters the Chumporium.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob takes a shower.
- Hula Festival was composed by George Elliot.
Hula Guitars OL
Hula Guitars OL was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "We've been here since we dropped out of junior college."
- . "Surfing Dreams" - "Hey, Squidward, want to go surfing?"
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Ending.
Hunt the Thimble
Hunt the Thimble was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Little cloud slurps down the hot steam; SpongeBob walks away and the little cloud follows him.
Hurry was composed by Ludo Philipp and performed by The Harmonic Orchestra.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - at the post office
The Hurry Up
The Hurry Up was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "Not if I tell on you first!"
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Squidward and SpongeBob drive to the Krusty Krab.
Hustle and Bustle
Hustle and Bustle was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "Personal Hygiene" segment.
Hymn of Achievement
Hymn of Achievement was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Hymn of Achievement
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - SpongeBob gets the prize.
Hymn of Achievement [#7.03]
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob's speech about old people.
H-B Bugle - Attention!
H-B Bugle - Attention! is a stock fanfare from Hanna-Barbera Sound Effects.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "Hold on, little squirrel."