|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Gag 12
- 2 Gala A
- 3 Gala Performance
- 4 Gala Premiere
- 5 Gallant Games
- 6 Galleon
- 7 Galloping Gertie
- 8 Games Played in the Dark
- 9 Gamineries
- 10 Gargantuan
- 11 Gates of Troy
- 12 Gathering Nuts and May
- 13 Gay Activity
- 14 Gay Dog
- 15 Gay Time
- 16 Get 'em Off! (a)
- 17 Get Dancing (A-1)
- 18 Ghastly Ghouls
- 19 Ghost Child (a)
- 20 The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
- 21 Ghostly Presence
- 22 Giant Steps
- 23 The Girl I Left Behind Me
- 24 Give It All You've Got
- 25 Glamorous Affair A
- 26 Glamour Foxtrot
- 27 Glamour Party
- 28 Glissando
- 29 Glissando Up
- 30 Glory Road
- 31 Goblin Ballet
- 32 Goblin Forest
- 33 Goodbye Rodney
- 34 Good Bye Samba A
- 35 Gorgeous Girl
- 36 Gothic Adventure
- 37 Gracious Mood for Clarinet
- 38 Grand Orchestral Fanfare
- 39 Grand Pastures
- 40 Grandstand March
- 41 Graveyard
- 42 Great Achievements
- 43 Great Moments
- 44 The Great Western Jig
- 45 The Great White
- 46 The Grinder
- 47 Groovy Baby
- 48 Grotesque
- 49 Gruesome
- 50 Guaracha Senorita
- 51 Guerilla Warfare
- 52 Guitar Rag 1
- 53 Gunning for Danger
- 54 The Gunfighter
- 55 Gunfighters and Lawmen
- 56 Gypsy Jazz March
- 57 The Gypsy Violinist
Gag 12 was composed by Zbigniew Wiszniewski.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Why don't you scram, you little freeloader?"
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Doodles biting Patrick's belly.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Smelly Patrick in the kitchen.
Gala A was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 35b. "Band Geeks" - Live-action football field.
Gala Performance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "His singing is phenomenal!"
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim arrives at the Krusty Krab in a limousine; "It's Jim, me original fry cook!"
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob greeting customers.
Gala Premiere was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "They seem to like it when I put these patties on the grill."
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - The small crowd applauds after the show.
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - "Get me a lead story that'll sell!"
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - SpongeBob and Patrick win the match.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - SpongeBob explains the new club.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick read the billboards of the toy store.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob decorates the Krusty Krab.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - Squidward shows his moves.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - Kenny arrives at Bikini Bottom.
Gallant Games was composed by Maurice Courpalay.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "Good evening, Gary, and welcome to Pat-Star-Piece Theatre."; SpongeBob starts reading Gary "Swamp Mates".
Galleon was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The opening
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - "Here, we see the proud jellyfish hunter. He stands motionless to lure the jellyfish into a false sense of security and when his prey ventures too close, he springs into action."
Galloping Gertie was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Opening.
Games Played in the Dark
Games Played in the Dark was composed by Richard Harvey.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "How could you do this, SpongeBob?! Givin' me a secret formula to this...impostor!"
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - Dr. Lankton shows up.
Gamineries was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton tells Chip to run away and he leaves the Chum Bucket.
Gargantuan was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - Sam destroys Patrick's house.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Mr. Krabs explains about the abominable snow mollusk; Snow mollusk appears.
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - Yeti Krab arrives at the Krusty Krab/Yeti Krab roars at Squidward and SpongeBob; the Yeti Krab grabs Squidward, Mr. Krabs, and SpongeBob and puts them on the grill.
Gates of Troy
Gates of Troy was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - King Neptune appears.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Hall of science.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - Viking ship arrives at Krusty Krab.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune arrives.
Gathering Nuts and May
Gathering Nuts and May was composed by Harold Smart.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick and Plankton play jump rope with Geppetto and Pinocchio.
Gay Activity was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton and Krabs convert their dumpster hideout into a restaurant.
Gay Dog was composed by Frank Chacksfield.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Sandy in the Barg’N Mart.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - Squidward shows Monty his artwork.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - Grand Reopening of the Krusty Krab.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - "You know, it's a funny thing, Squidward. I smoothed out the edges of my personality and the rest just follow suit. Now I am utterly 'Normal'." (High pitched)
Gay Time was composed by Alan Perry.
- 83b. "Waiting" - Opening.
Get 'em Off! (a)
Get 'em Off! (a) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - "Handsome!"; "Wait a second... that nurse was right!"
Get Dancing (A-1)
Get Dancing (A-1) was composed by R. Hook Norton.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward stretches at the hotel gym.
Ghastly Ghouls was composed by Sean Elder.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - "You couldn't frighten me in a million eternities, kid."
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab tells Plankton he's also gonna be the new owner of the Chum Bucket.
Ghost Child (a)
Ghost Child (a) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - SpongeBob nervously doing dishes.
The Ghostly Graveyard (b)
The Ghostly Graveyard (b) was composed by Roger Dexter.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Opening; Dorsal Dan pulls up.
Ghostly Presence was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "That gold probably has ghost germs all over it."
Giant Steps was composed by Ramon Codas.
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - Montage of SpongeBob recovering from his thumbs.
The Girl I Left Behind Me
- The Girl I Left Behind Me is a traditional song performed by Brian Peters.
Give It All You've Got
Give It All You've Got was composed by Tony Cliff, Oswin Falquero, and Brian Wade.
- 39a. "Jellyfish Hunter" - The music that Mr. Krabs listens to on his headphones.
Glamorous Affair A
Glamorous Affair A was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Oh, darling, I knew nothing would ever tear us apart."
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - Krabs gives SpongeBob the Krusty Krab in exchange for the Pretty Patties stand.
Glamour Foxtrot was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "So romantic!"
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Mrs. Puff enters a nail saloon; "So, when should we schedule your next appointment?"
Glamour Party was composed by Michel Gaucher.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy calls Triumph The Insult comic Dog.
- Glissando was composed by Skaila Kanga and Richard Myhill. There are different variations.
Glissando Up was composed by Eric Allen.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog hits Patar.
- 60a. "SpongeBob Meets the Strangler" - "Yep, he got away."; Strangler's eyes bug out.
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - "...half past invisible."
Glory Road was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 7a. "Hall Monitor" - "Yahoo!"
- 37a. "Procrastination" - "But I must press onward."
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "One patty, the right way!"
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - SpongeBob overjoyed.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - Frostymug explains his purpose; "This, Cadet SquarePants, is your scooper."
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - Spot appears behind the "algae on a rock" pet.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - The skunk is removed from the Krusty Krab.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Maybe one day, Man Ray will reform and join the Junior Crime Breakers."
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Operation: Save Karen
Goblin Ballet was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Face drawn on Patrick's hand.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist escape from Sandy's treedome, which gets flooded.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Hieronymus Glove pardons SpongeBob and Patrick.
Goblin Forest was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - "I'm a haunted tablecloth!"
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Plankton tries to collect the Flying Dutchman's dandruff.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - "Oh, Old Man Jenkins, I got someone I'd like you to meet."; Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa; Krabs summons another ancestor.
Goodbye Rodney was composed by Pete Ross Winslow.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Defeated, Squidward slides back home with a bag over his head.
Good Bye Samba A
Good Bye Samba A was composed by Ben Nabor.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward dances on where SpongeBob's house used to be, unaware of what's happening under him, everyone celebrates the return of SpongeBob's house.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - "Hello, Squidward - oops - I mean, goodbye, Squidward."
- 15b. "Suds" - Played during SpongeBob's cure.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - "Kissy face!"
Gorgeous Girl was composed by Kurt Schick.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob and Pearl try to come up with a new name for the Krusty Krab.
- 30a. "No Free Rides" - Mrs. Puff turns on the radio.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - The talent agent invites SpongeBob to a dance audition.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick go personal grooming.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Montage of Krabs' success.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob talking to a lady.
Gothic Adventure was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - Title card.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Captain takes SpongeBob's and Patrick's souls.
Gracious Mood for Clarinet
Gracious Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward playing clarinet.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - Squidward playing clarinet well because of SpongeBob.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - Warbling Water Lily starts playing the clarinet and dies; Water Lily playing the clarinet again.
Grand Orchestral Fanfare
Grand Orchestral Fanfare was composed by Gregor F. Narholz
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob lifts weights; "Who's a big yellow cube with holes?"
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob lifts weights.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - "Cause I'm ready!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Pretty Patties is the best idea ever!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob begins to play paddleball.
Grand Pastures was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Grand Pastures [#28]
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton at the movies.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Krabs proposes to Cashina.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Fish fall in love.
Grand Pastures [#33]
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob and Patrick jellyfishing at Jellyfish Fields.
- 173a. "Squiditis" - "What a beautiful day it is outside!"
Grandstand March was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - SpongeBob making pancakes.
Graveyard was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs searches for Smitty Werben Man Jensen's grave.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - SpongeBob and Patrick get paint all over Mr. Krabs' first dollar.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Patrick searches for SpongeBob.
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - Patrick realizes that everybody hates him now that he's king.
- 82b. "Night Light" - Light shows up in Squidward's house.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - SpongeBob sees the fungus on the wall, scoops it up, and tries to throw it away, but it sticks.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward tries to get SpongeBob.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - Mrs. Puff drives SpongeBob to the abandoned road.
Great Achievements was composed by Nick Glennie-Smith.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - Final scene.
Great Moments was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob is allowed into the Salty Spitoon.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Mermaid Man reunites with Barnacle Boy.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - SpongeBob and Patrick reunite from prison.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "You okay, boy?"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Spot, I'm sorry!"; Plankton reunites with Spot.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "Friend?"
The Great Western Jig
The Great Western Jig was composed by Douglas Pincock.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob playing bagpipes.
The Great White
- The Great White was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
The Grinder was composed by Rolf Anton Krueger.
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - SpongeBob and Patrick get ready to go jellyfishing.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy and SpongeBob go "Moon Crater-Boarding."
There are two different versions of Groovy Baby, one was composed by Ib Glindemann, and the other one by Harold Geller and Desmond Champ.
(Ib Glindemann version)
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick's commercial of Frozen Krabby Patties.
(Harold Geller and Desmond Champ version)
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - "Yeah, walk outside and check out this awesome moon."
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - Clams dancing.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Two walls of SpongeBob's house knocked down.
Grotesque was composed by John Fox and Mac Prindy.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob sees all the people in his house.
Gruesome was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Plankton talking on megaphone.
- 27a. "Prehibernation Week" - Search party.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - SpongeBob struggling to open the ketchup bottle.
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Hey, you guys must be lost."
- 93c. "BlackJack" - SpongeBob imagines Blackjack as a giant; SpongeBob imagines Blackjack using him as dental floss.
Guaracha Senorita was composed by Heidi Pehofer.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - Man Ray doing laundry.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - The inside of The Club Shell bus is shown.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - The music Mr. Krabs listens to on his radio.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Taco restaurant.
- Guerilla Warfare was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Guitar Rag 1
Guitar Rag 1 was composed by Herbert Wallace, Jerry Burnham, and Joseph Wilson.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - The Kowboy Krab.
Gunning for Danger
Gunning for Danger was composed by Syd Dale.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - "It's radical! Radical! Drink it!"
The Gunfighter was composed by Franco Micalizzi and Roberto Pregadio.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Title card; SpongeBob first confronts Bubble Bass; "It's time."
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - SpongeBob prepares a Krabby Patty for Gene Scallop.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who said that?!"; "All right, kid, I'm gonna make it simple for you."; "Plankton's taken everything!"
- . "Yokel to Tough Guy" - "Ain't nobody gonna mess with me now!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - "That no-good who nabbed my pelt surely came here."
- . "Invasion of the Patty Snatchers" - Lose screen.
Gunfighters and Lawmen
Gunfighters and Lawmen was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Who are you, anyway?"
Gypsy Jazz March
Gypsy Jazz March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - Patrick gets stuck in the ordering window.
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - Customers ordering food on treadmill.
The Gypsy Violinist
The Gypsy Violinist was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.