|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Face at the Window
- 2 Facing the Challenge
- 3 Factory Workers
- 4 Fair Ride
- 5 Fairies A
- 6 Fairy Coach
- 7 The Fairytale Princess
- 8 Falling in Love
- 9 Falling Steps
- 10 Fall to the Death
- 11 Family Tales H
- 12 Fancytale
- 13 Fanfare for a King
- 14 Fanfare of Rome
- 15 Fantasy Caper
- 16 Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
- 17 Fantasy Princess
- 18 Far Away from Home
- 19 Farewell to the Islands
- 20 Fashion Note
- 21 Fashionable Enclosure
- 22 Fast Steps
- 23 Fates
- 24 Fault Line
- 25 Fear
- 26 Fearing the Worst
- 27 Federation of Planets
- 28 Feeling Happy
- 29 Festive Medley
- 30 Fettuccine Alfredo
- 31 Fierce Fight
- 32 Fiesta Mexicana
- 33 Fiesta Party
- 34 Fife and Drum March
- 35 Fight and Chase
- 36 Fight! Fight! Fight!
- 37 Fight for Ol' Schaefer U.
- 38 Fight for Your Life!
- 39 Fight the Beast!
- 40 Fighter Pilots
- 41 Fighting Legions
- 42 Film Fanfare (a)
- 43 Final Conflict
- 44 Final Fate
- 45 Final Resolution
- 46 Final Summit A
- 47 Finders Creepers
- 48 Finger of Fear
- 49 Finger of Suspicion
- 50 Fingerpickin
- 51 First Call/Call to the Post
- 52 First In Command
- 53 First Lady
- 54 First Night
- 55 Fisamonicista
- 56 Fisticuffs
- 57 Five Dramatic Bridges B
- 58 Five More Comical Cuts
- 59 Flare-Up
- 60 Flash Harry
- 61 La Fleur A
- 62 Flight in Panic 1
- 63 Flight of the Witches
- 64 Floating Fortress A
- 65 Flop and Go A
- 66 Flower Display
- 67 Flying Saucer
- 68 Fly by Night
- 69 Folli the Foal
- 70 The Foot of the Hill
- 71 Footsteps
- 72 Footsteps of Fear
- 73 Footsteps of Horror
- 74 For a Lonely Girl
- 75 For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- 76 Forbidden City
- 77 Forever and a Day (a)
- 78 Forever Hollywood (a)
- 79 Forever Love OL
- 80 Forward Advance
- 81 Four & Three
- 82 Four Evil Men (c)
- 83 Four More Comical Cuts
- 84 The Four Horseman
- 85 The Four Seasons: Spring
- 86 Fraidy Cat
- 87 Frankenstein's Niece
- 88 Frantic Fracas
- 89 Frantic Pursuit
- 90 Fresh as a Daisy
- 91 Fresh Twist
- 92 Friendly Aliens (B)
- 93 Friends and Family
- 94 Friends and Neighbours
- 95 Frightmare
- 96 From Another World
- 97 From the Dead
- 98 From the Depths of Space
- 99 Fruity Flute
- 100 Full of Beans
- 101 Fully Fashioned
- 102 Fun Ahead
- 103 Fun at the Seaside
- 104 Funny Mood for Clarinet
- 105 Fun Of The Circus
- 106 Fun of the Fair
- 107 Funday
- 108 The Funeral
- 109 Funeral March of a Marionette
- 110 Funeral March
- 111 Funeral Music
- 112 Funky Pie
- 113 Funny Blues
- 114 Funny Little Man
- 115 Furtive Footsteps
- 116 Fury
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|KPM||KPM 1328||The Editor's Companion - Volume Three||1984|
|KPM||KPM 22 CD||The Editor's Companion 3/4||1984|
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here... until the door thaws... in spring."
Facing the Challenge
- Gregor F. Narholz. Facing the Challenge was composed by
Factory Workers was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick struggling.
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
- Fairies A was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
Fairy Coach was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
The Fairytale Princess
The Fairytale Princess was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Opening.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Falling Steps was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob runs over to Gale Doppler; "Phew, that's a relief."
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward throws the pillow out the window of the bus.
Fall to the Death
Fall to the Death was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the transporter.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into a net.
Family Tales H
Family Tales H was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
- Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Non-aggression treaty.
Fantasy Caper was composed by Paul Lawler.
Fantasy Caper 1
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob jumps off the diving board with balloons tied.
Fantasy Caper 2
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Lee Jacobs.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
- Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Far Away from Home
Far Away from Home was composed by Rudolf Angerer.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Sorry, SpongeBob, I couldn't fix it."
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Krabs crying.
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton sees SpongeBob's sea chimps' aquarium; "Hmm. Huh? Sea chimps, huh?"
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phil Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
Fast Steps was composed by Anselm Kreuzer.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs uses Plankton as his razor blade.
- Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick to live like him.; "Where were you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Federation of Planets
Federation of Planets was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"
Feeling Happy was composed by Alan Perry.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - SpongeBob and Patrick growing the barn.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "Every time I wash dishes, I'll think of you."
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - Opening at Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
Festive Medley was arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fettuccine Alfredo was composed by Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, and Giulio Vetrone
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Title card; Geppetto appears.
- Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Fiesta Mexicana was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - SpongeBob and Squidward enter in a bullring imitation to do the next challenge; "And that's my cook tablecloth!"
Fiesta Party was composed by Norman Dane.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Squidward dances.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U.
- Fight for Ol' Schaefer U. was composed by Will Schaefer.
Fight for Your Life!
- Fight for Your Life! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Fight the Beast!
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Fight the Beast! [#20]
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fight the Beast! [#61]
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."; Everyone gasp.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Played during the movie.
Fighting Legions was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Fighting Legions (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - 48 hours later.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "I know how to get us out of this!"
Fighting Legions (b)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone rushes in.
Film Fanfare (a)
- Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Ready!"; Test three.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table/Second eye grows on Plankton; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Fate was composed by Max Saunders.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Ooh, this is it, boy-o!"
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton shrinks himself and dives into sea chimps' aquarium.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Gale Doppler making wind and snow through Bikini Bottom.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - SpongeBob tells Marvin that he will adopt Patrick.
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Final Resolution [#29]
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob sees Patrick.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.
Final Resolution [#29.2]
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The 'Dark Knight' challenges SpongeBob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"
Final Resolution [#30.2]
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The blacksmith strangles SpongeBob.
Final Summit A
Final Summit A was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "But no longer."; SpongeBob finishes translating Gary's speech.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
- Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Finger of Fear
- Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
Finger of Suspicion
- "Finger of Suspicion" has two different versions. One was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin, and the other one was composed by Max Saunders.
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Closeups of SpongeBob and Patrick wearing fur.
First Call/Call to the Post
First Call/Call to the Post is a traditional tune.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck as a "coffin jockey."
First In Command
First In Command was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching an action movie on TV.
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
First Night was composed by Robert Earley and Clyde Hamilton.
- . "Nickelodeon Blimp" - "An orange blimp? For me?"
Fisamonicista was composed by Eric Gemsa and Dominique Vernhes.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Krabs sees SpongeBob acting like a snail.
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Five Dramatic Bridges B
- Five Dramatic Bridges B was composed by Kurt Rehfeld.
Five More Comical Cuts
- Five More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flash Harry was composed by Dick Walter.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob wins another badge.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - Bummer dude action figures commercial on TV.
La Fleur A
La Fleur A was composed by Ralf Gscheidle.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "You can say that again, birthday boy! Wee wee!"
Flight in Panic 1
- Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
Floating Fortress A
Floating Fortress was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - guillotine
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - SpongeBob destroys Patrick's sand army.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs and Squidward in costume.
Flop and Go A
- Flop and Go A was composed by John Fox.
- Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
Flying Saucer was composed by Donald Thorne.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Patrick forbids a couple from taking photos with flash.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Oh, that was delicious. I love surface food."
Fly by Night
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunnies multiply.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy on TV.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
Footsteps of Fear
Footsteps of Fear was composed by Sean Elder.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Everyone's angry at Plankton; Citizens about to punch Plankton.
Footsteps of Horror
- Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
For a Lonely Girl
For a Lonely Girl was composed by Norman Candler.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - At the elevator.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward take the mechanical escalator/They arrive down; Kid goes up the mechanical escalator; Prospector goes up the mechanical escalator.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow is a traditional tune composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Whoa, what is it? It looks really old."
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forever Hollywood (a)
Forever Hollywood (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob pays.
Forever Love OL
Forever Love OL was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen. (sped-up 10%)
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts. (sped-up 10%)
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard. (low-pitched -1)
Four Evil Men (c)
- Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
Four More Comical Cuts
- Four More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
The Four Horseman
The Four Horseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob draws on the board.
- Fraidy Cat was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Frantic Fracas was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Bikini Bottom citizens having a pillow fight.
Frantic Pursuit was composed by Barry Tattenhall.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Krabs returns to the Krusty Krab and starts looking for his formula.
Fresh as a Daisy
- Fresh as a Daisy (alternate title: "Dog Gone") was composed by George French.
Fresh Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (B)
Friendly Aliens (B) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family was composed by Phil Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours (original title: "Gingerbread") was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
- Frightmare was composed by Magnum Opus.
From Another World
From Another World was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Moon descends to the volcano.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy working in Krabs' lab.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket lands on the moon.
From the Dead
- From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
From the Depths of Space
From the Depths of Space was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward looking for a way out; Squidward looking for another way out; Squidward still looking for a way out.
- 271b. "C.H.U.M.S" - Plankton in the sewers.
- Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone.
Full of Beans
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The sandboarding scene.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Closeup of Krabs' Midnight Pincer perfume; "Smells so wonderful..."
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun Ahead was composed by Eric Swan.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob driving a bubble boat; Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat onto the road.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Settle down, Mr. SquarePants."
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob reunites with Bubble Buddy.
Fun at the Seaside
Fun at the Seaside (alternate title: "Taming of the Shrew") was composed by Syd Dale.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick meeting with the press.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "You're a smart shopper."
Funny Mood for Clarinet
Funny Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "I've been waiting for almost an hour!"
Fun Of The Circus
Fun Of The Circus was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - SpongeBob launching patties to the concert audience with a vacuum cleaner.
Fun of the Fair
Fun of the Fair was composed by David Farnon.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Amusement park in Karen's hard drive.
Funday was composed by Eric Spear.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - Title card.
The Funeral was composed by James Thomas.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton's funeral at the Chum Bucket.
Funeral March of a Marionette
Funeral March of a Marionette was composed by Charles Francois Gounod and Ron Ronsted.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - Rest of short.
- Frédéric Chopin, and another one was composed by Richard Myhill. There are four different versions of the "Funeral March" used. One was composed by Otto Sieben, another was composed by Peter Lea-Cox, the original was composed by
- Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten.
Funky Pie was composed by Olivier Renoir.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - Dance party in the break room.
Funny Blues was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob serves Krabby Patties to the customers.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
- Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Fury was composed by Austin Rayner.