|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Face at the Window
- 2 Facing the Challenge
- 3 Factory Workers
- 4 Fair Ride
- 5 Fairies A
- 6 Fairy Coach
- 7 The Fairytale Princess
- 8 Falling in Love
- 9 Falling Steps
- 10 Fall to the Death
- 11 Family Tales H
- 12 Fancytale
- 13 Fanfare for a King
- 14 Fanfare of Rome
- 15 Fantasy Caper
- 16 Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
- 17 Fantasy Princess
- 18 Far Away from Home
- 19 Farewell to the Islands
- 20 Fashion Note
- 21 Fashionable Enclosure
- 22 Fast Steps
- 23 Fates
- 24 Fault Line
- 25 Fear
- 26 Fearing the Worst
- 27 Federation of Planets
- 28 Feeling Happy
- 29 Festive Medley
- 30 Fettuccine Alfredo
- 31 Fierce Fight
- 32 Fiesta Party
- 33 Fiesta Mexicana
- 34 Fife and Drum March
- 35 Fight and Chase
- 36 Fight! Fight! Fight!
- 37 Fight for Ol' Schaefer U.
- 38 Fight for Your Life!
- 39 Fight the Beast!
- 40 Fighter Pilots
- 41 Fighting Legions
- 42 Film Fanfare (a)
- 43 Final Conflict
- 44 Final Fate
- 45 Final Resolution
- 46 Final Summit (a)
- 47 Finders Creepers
- 48 Finger of Fear
- 49 Finger of Suspicion
- 50 Fingerpickin
- 51 First Call/Call to the Post
- 52 First In Command
- 53 First Lady
- 54 First Night
- 55 Fisticuffs
- 56 Five Dramatic Bridges B
- 57 Five More Comical Cuts
- 58 Flare-Up
- 59 Flash Harry
- 60 La Fleur A
- 61 Flight in Panic 1
- 62 Flight of the Witches
- 63 Flop and Go A
- 64 Flower Display
- 65 Flying Saucer
- 66 Fly by Night
- 67 Folli the Foal
- 68 The Foot of the Hill
- 69 Footsteps
- 70 Footsteps of Horror
- 71 For a Lonely Girl
- 72 For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
- 73 Forbidden City
- 74 Forever and a Day (a)
- 75 Forever Hollywood (a)
- 76 Forever Love OL
- 77 Forward Advance
- 78 Four & Three
- 79 Four Evil Men (c)
- 80 Four More Comical Cuts
- 81 The Four Horseman
- 82 The Four Seasons: Spring
- 83 Fraidy Cat
- 84 Frankenstein's Niece
- 85 Frantic Fracas
- 86 Frantic Pursuit
- 87 Fresh as a Daisy
- 88 Fresh Twist
- 89 Friendly Aliens (b)
- 90 Friends and Family
- 91 Friends and Neighbours
- 92 Frightmare
- 93 From Another World
- 94 From the Dead
- 95 From the Depths of Space
- 96 Fruity Flute
- 97 Full of Beans
- 98 Fully Fashioned
- 99 Fun Ahead
- 100 Fun at the Seaside
- 101 Funny Mood for Clarinet
- 102 Fun Of The Circus
- 103 Fun of the Fair
- 104 Funeral March of a Marionette
- 105 Funeral March
- 106 Funeral Music
- 107 Funky Pie
- 108 Funny Blues
- 109 Funny Little Man
- 110 Furtive Footsteps
- 111 Fury
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|KPM||KPM 1328||The Editor's Companion - Volume Three||1984|
|KPM||KPM 22 CD||The Editor's Companion 3/4||1984|
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here... until the door thaws... in spring."
Facing the Challenge
Facing the Challenge was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Facing the Challenge [#13]
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Only blow the signal when there's trouble."
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob visualizes his concept.
Facing the Challenge [#14.02]
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Hang on there, laddie, I'm a-coming!"
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs. As long as these pants are square and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let you down!!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - A mascot SpongeBob is shown being a lifeguard.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "We can do this! At the count of 3, we flip! Ready...1...2....3!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "I won't let this one slip through my fingers!"
Factory Workers was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick struggling.
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
Fairies A was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick follow the brown tile road to Mr. Magic's lair.
- . "Lessons Learned" - Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time; "I am so proud of him."
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary eating fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs' comic book collection.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - "Listen to the soothing sounds of the audio books."; Patrick trying to read a book.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary takes SpongeBob to the snail park.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip upgrades and becomes a little walking calculator.
Fairy Coach was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
The Fairytale Princess
The Fairytale Princess was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Opening.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Falling Steps was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob runs over to Gale Doppler; "Phew, that's a relief."
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward throws the pillow out the window of the bus.
Fall to the Death
Fall to the Death was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the transporter.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into a net.
Family Tales H
Family Tales H was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick send the pencil back to the surface world.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune congratulates Triton for learning to use his god powers.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob & Squidward ride in the balloon.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy tells SpongeBob about the book of records.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Pearl takes Sandy to her treedome.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Non-aggression treaty.
Fantasy Caper was composed by Paul Lawler.
Fantasy Caper 1
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob jumps off the diving board with balloons tied.
Fantasy Caper 2
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Lee Jacobs.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Fantasy Princess [#48]
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "Sir Cecil the Sea Sleep King?"
Fantasy Princess [#50]
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Pastries? I never knew they smelled so good!"
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh, little wormies, I'm so glad you're safe."
Fantasy Princess [#51]
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob tells Squidward to close his eyes.
Fantasy Princess [#52]
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "It has something to do with you asking a certain someone..."
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "That thumbs up really touched my heart."
Far Away from Home
Far Away from Home was composed by Rudolf Angerer.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Sorry, SpongeBob, I couldn't fix it."
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Krabs crying.
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton sees SpongeBob's sea chimps' aquarium; "Hmm. Huh? Sea chimps, huh?"
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phil Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
Fast Steps was composed by Anselm Kreuzer.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs uses Plankton as his razor blade.
- Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick to live like him.; "Where were you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Federation of Planets
Federation of Planets was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"
Feeling Happy was composed by Alan Perry.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - SpongeBob and Patrick growing the barn.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "Every time I wash dishes, I'll think of you."
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - Opening at Mrs. Puff's Boating School.
Festive Medley was arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fettuccine Alfredo was composed by Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, and Giulio Vetrone
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Title card; Geppetto appears.
Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The alarm goes off.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The worm attacks the snail gang.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The Krusty Krab is swept up into the rip current.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Real-looking Squidward appears and destroys Sandy's treedome.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob and SpongeBob have a spatula fight.
Fiesta Party was composed by Norman Dane.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Squidward dances.
Fiesta Mexicana was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - SpongeBob and Squidward get into an arena made of boxes; Mama Bass runs into SpongeBob and Squidward.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U.
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U. was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and Patrick's tattoo.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Back at the stadium; Halftime.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "Whoo! You tell 'em, Mr. Krabs!"
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - "Oh, hooray! Prison!"
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Clock World's owner leaves the store and buys a yacht.
Fight for Your Life!
Fight for Your Life! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick swing from the vines.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Your turn, fat boy!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Yes! Feel my art!"
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip gets inside a videogame and plays on it.
Fight the Beast!
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Fight the Beast! [#20]
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fight the Beast! [#61]
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."; Everyone gasp.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Played during the movie.
Fighting Legions was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Fighting Legions (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - 48 hours later.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "I know how to get us out of this!"
Fighting Legions (b)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone rushes in.
Film Fanfare (a)
- Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Ready!"; Test three.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table/Second eye grows on Plankton; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Fate was composed by Max Saunders.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Ooh, this is it, boy-o!"
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton shrinks himself and dives into sea chimps' aquarium.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Gale Doppler making wind and snow through Bikini Bottom.
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Final Resolution [#29]
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob sees Patrick.
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.
Final Resolution [#29.2]
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The 'Dark Knight' challenges Spongebob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"
Final Resolution [#30.2]
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The blacksmith strangles Spongebob
Final Summit (a)
Final Summit (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "But no longer."; SpongeBob finishes translating Gary's speech.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "All right, who owns this crate?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "There it is, unguarded." (deleted scene only)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Squidward sneaks into the box at night.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs pretends to be a ghost.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "You both look like you got a dirty little secret."; "You dusted all my knickknacks!"; Floor molding.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob gives a speech as Mr. Krabs.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward picks up the spoon.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Squidward.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman pets Gary.
Finger of Fear
- Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
Finger of Suspicion
There are two different versions of Finger of Suspicion. One was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin, and the other one was composed by Max Saunders.
(Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin version)
Finger of Suspicion 1
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward's story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher begins.
Finger of Suspicion 2
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Title card; Squidward's story of the Hash Slinging Slasher continues. (stops briefly when the guy asks for ketchup)
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "It's all true! Patrick is going to eat me!"
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - The Flying Dutchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts.
Finger of Suspicion 3
This track was originally released on Capitol Records' Hi-Q library in 1956 under the name Heavy Dramatic (CB-54). It was heard in the 1968 film, Night of the Living Dead.
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "He slowly approaches the COUNTER!"
(Max Saunders version)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Filthy Muck leaves the dump and starts walking around Bikini Bottom.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Health inspector fines Plankton with $1,000,000,000.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - "Do not touch any of my property!"; Bubble Bass' room floods with garbage bag's green liquid.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton realize they have to work together to get their restaurants back.
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Closeups of SpongeBob and Patrick wearing fur.
First Call/Call to the Post
First Call/Call to the Post is a traditional tune.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck as a "coffin jockey."
First In Command
First In Command was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching an action movie on TV.
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
First Night was composed by Robert Earley and Clyde Hamilton.
- . "Nickelodeon Blimp" - "An orange blimp? For me?"
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Five Dramatic Bridges B
Five Dramatic Bridges B was composed by Kurt Rehfeld.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - Race path is shown.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob pops bubble people and bubble school as he slips.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Woolly mollusk comes to life and blows SpongeBob and Patrick into another room of the museum.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Old Man Jenkins summons more ancestors.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Patrick's eyes on fire.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove gets angry after discovering SpongeBob and Plankton were disguised as the female glove.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Krabs gets very angry and recovers from his damages.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - A snail comes from the box. (High pitched)
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Pearl sees Flibberty Gibbet's name at the back of her necklace and throws it away.
Five More Comical Cuts
Five More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob's bump reaches the surface. (1st section)
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Children run over Squidward. (3rd section)
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Clean Bubble cleans all the dishes and becomes dirty again. (3rd section)
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - "Uh? Is that a puppy I hear?"/(1st section)/"Oh, what is it puppy? You wanna go out?" (3rd section)
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - SpongeBob brings a big container of extra strength bubble soap. (4th section)
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flash Harry was composed by Dick Walter.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob wins another badge.
La Fleur A
La Fleur A was composed by Ralf Gscheidle.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "You can say that again, birthday boy! Wee wee!"
Flight in Panic 1
- Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
Flop and Go A
Flop and Go A was composed by John Fox.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to show Patrick, Marty, and Janet that he is smart.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "Here we come!" (Low-pitched)
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Title card.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "They're everywhere!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob rips up newspapers. (Higher pitched)
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick slips on the log.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - JimBob dancing and singing in the Trusty Slab kitchen.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob plays with the Patty toy.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard shows Squidward his mobile home.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Welcome to Star Rock Inn."/"Mr. Star, are you sure about this?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Grandma serves SpongeBob desert.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Beatrice finishes her story.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick welcome the new neighbor with a hamper sand pie.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick becomes the tour guide of a tourist.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - SpongeBob tastes expired meatloaf.
Flying Saucer was composed by Donald Thorne.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Patrick forbids a couple from taking photos with flash.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Oh, that was delicious. I love surface food."
Fly by Night
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunnies multiply.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy on TV.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
Footsteps of Horror
- Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
For a Lonely Girl
For a Lonely Girl was composed by Norman Candler.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - At the elevator.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward take the mechanical escalator/They arrive down; Kid goes up the mechanical escalator; Prospector goes up the mechanical escalator.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow is a traditional tune composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Whoa, what is it? It looks really old."
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forever Hollywood (a)
Forever Hollywood (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob pays.
Forever Love OL
Forever Love OL was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen. (sped-up 10%)
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts. (sped-up 10%)
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard. (low-pitched -1)
Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - People reading Plankton's fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs shows Squidward his Captain Tightwad costume.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patrick hogging the food; Patrick taking people's food; Patrick jumps onto a table.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Squidward's thrown out the door; SpongeBob hides Squidward behind a rock.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy falls into Pearl's orifice; Nat and the police become real-looking creatures.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty; Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Ground rumbles and breaks apart; Floor still rumbling.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Krabs sees SpongeBob, Squidward, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Patrick, Pearl and Old Man Jenkins sneaking into the Chum Bucket.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove comes to life.
Four More Comical Cuts
Four More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't afford the whole house, just the door."/Wife's mother is shown. (3rd and 1st sections)
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob finds a telephone and gets a call from Mr. Krabs. (1st section)
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - "Don't wanna miss it! Don't wanna miss it!" (2nd section)
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob and Sandy's nieces leave Goo Lagoon. (1st section)
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Tiny Dirty Bubble appears after SpongeBob burps. (1st section)
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - SpongeBob and Squidward playing in the mud while Patrick scolds them. (1st section); Patrick swallows mud. (2nd section)
The Four Horseman
The Four Horseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob draws on the board.
- Fraidy Cat was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Frantic Fracas was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Bikini Bottom citizens having a pillow fight.
Frantic Pursuit was composed by Barry Tattenhall.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Krabs returns to the Krusty Krab to find the secret formula.
Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy (alternate title: "Dog Gone") was composed by George French.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy arrives at Nickelodeon Studios.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plays when Plankton is disguised as a door-to-door cookie girlscout.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Playgrooouuund..."
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies eating everything.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Squidward disguises in a giant carrot to cheat the sea bunny.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to find the rare desert sandwich.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward starts driving the bus.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Kids playing in mud.
Fresh Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (b)
Friendly Aliens (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family (alternate title: "Having Fun (Long Version)") was composed by Phil Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
Frightmare was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - An Atlantean bus appears.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward finds out midnight is in 10 seconds.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "ME GOLD!!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Duck!"; SpongeBob breaks the sculpture.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Acorn monster appears and tries to scare the Flying Dutchman.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Hoodoo Guru makes Patrick choke Bubble Bass so he can get the Wonder Whale action figure back.
From Another World
From Another World was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Moon descends to the volcano.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy working in Krabs' lab.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket lands on the moon.
From the Dead
- From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
From the Depths of Space
From the Depths of Space was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward looking for a way out; Squidward looking for another way out; Squidward still looking for a way out; Squidward runs off.
Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward pours bubble bath.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob and Gary see everyone grooming their pets; "There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."; "Now let's try this cape."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward makes a casserole.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward tweezes his eyebrows.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary retreats into his shell.
Full of Beans
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The sandboarding scene.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Closeup of Krabs' Midnight Pincer perfume; "Smells so wonderful..."
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun Ahead was composed by Eric Swan.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob driving a bubble boat; Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat onto the road.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Settle down, Mr. SquarePants."
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob reunites with Bubble Buddy.
Fun at the Seaside
Fun at the Seaside (alternate title: "Taming of the Shrew") was composed by Syd Dale.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick meeting with the press.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "You're a smart shopper."
Funny Mood for Clarinet
Funny Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "I've been waiting for almost an hour!"
Fun Of The Circus
Fun Of The Circus was composed by Roger Barsotti.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - SpongeBob launching patties to the viewers with a vacuum cleaner.
Fun of the Fair
Fun of the Fair was composed by David Farnon.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Amusement park in Karen's hard drive.
Funeral March of a Marionette
Funeral March of a Marionette was composed by Charles Francois Gounod and Ron Ronsted.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - Rest of short.
There are four different versions of the "Funeral March" used. One was composed by Otto Sieben, another was composed by Peter Lea-Cox, the original was composed by Frédéric Chopin, and another one was composed by Richard Myhill.
(Otto Sieben version)
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Krab... Pizza... For... You... Krusty... and the... Krab... and... the... pizza..."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's toilet coughs.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Mr. Krabs feeds his crew the slop.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Customers crying; customers continue crying.
(Peter Lea-Cox version)
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob sees that Gary is sick.
(Frederic Chopin version)
- 43b. "The Bully" - Phone call.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Bubble Bass crying.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton's funeral at the Chum Bucket.
(Richard Myhill version)
Funeral March (b)
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob electronically laughs through his "iron laughbox."
Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - "Oh, Squidward. We all came as soon as we were sure you were dead."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "I know you didn't like him, but it means so much that you came."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The doctors take Plankton to the hospital.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Spatula? It can't be true. It's too late!"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs hears his verdict.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Old Man Jenkins' soul about to escape.
Funky Pie was composed by Olivier Renoir.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - Dance party in the break room.
Funny Blues was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob serves Krabby Patties to the customers.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
- Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Fury was composed by Austin Rayner.