|List of associated production music contents|
Face at the Window
Face at the Window was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "Then we're stuck in here... until the door thaws... in spring."
Facing the Challenge
Facing the Challenge was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Facing the Challenge
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Hang on there, laddie, I'm a-coming!"
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "Only blow the signal when there's trouble."
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - SpongeBob visualizes his concept.
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - A mascot SpongeBob is shown being a lifeguard.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "We can do this! At the count of 3, we flip! Ready...1...2....3!"
- 80a. "Best Day Ever" - "I won't let this one slip through my fingers!"
Facing the Challenge [#14.02]
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Don't worry, Mr. Krabs. As long as these pants are square and this Sponge is Bob, I will not let you down!!"
Factory Workers was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - Patrick struggling.
Fair Ride was composed by Judith Leonie Cann.
Fairies A was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - SpongeBob and Patrick follow the brown tile road to Mr. Magic's lair.
- . "Lessons Learned" - Opening/SpongeBob and Patrick go back in time; "I am so proud of him."
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton smells something good; All of Mr. Krabs' customers leave the Krusty Krab.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - SpongeBob and Gary eating fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Krabs' comic book collection.
- 235b. "Library Cards" - "Listen to the soothing sounds of the audio books."; Patrick trying to read a book.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary takes SpongeBob to the snail park.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip upgrades and becomes a little walking calculator.
Fairy Coach was composed by Ernest Tomlinson.
The Fairytale Princess
The Fairytale Princess was composed by Adam Saunders and Mark Cousins.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Opening.
Falling in Love
Falling in Love was composed by Mike Sunderland.
Falling Steps was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - SpongeBob runs over to Gale Doppler; "Phew, that's a relief."
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward throws the pillow out the window of the bus.
Fall to the Death
Fall to the Death was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton climbs into the transporter.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - SpongeBob and Patrick fall into a net.
Family Tales (h)
Family Tales (h) was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - "It seems like it was just yesterday I was teaching her how to breach."
Fancytale was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 34b. "Frankendoodle" - SpongeBob and Patrick send the pencil back to the surface world.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune congratulates Triton for learning to use his god powers.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - SpongeBob & Squidward ride in the balloon.
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Sandy tells SpongeBob about the book of records.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Pearl takes Sandy to her treedome.
Fanfare for a King
Fanfare for a King was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - The room gets redesigned for the first time.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - SpongeBob spots Le Spatula.
Fanfare of Rome
Fanfare of Rome was composed by David Farnon.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - "Thou hast spared me, kind and noble sponge."
- 121a. "Sand Castles in the Sand" - Non-aggression treaty.
Fanfares 18 C Maj
Fanfares 18 C Maj was composed by Marcin Pospieszalski.
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - "The famed Bikini Bottom...!"; Audience cheers.
- 182b. "Bumper to Bumper" - "And I'm free!"
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - "I know what to do!"
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick at the opera stage.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - At the castle.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - "Yes, yes! Bring us to ecstasy, maestro!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Behold my wondrous paintings!"
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - ...Pat-Lantis!" (Low pitched)
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - SpongeBob and Patrick show up happy.
Fantasy Caper was composed by Paul Lawler.
Fantasy Caper 1
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob jumps off the diving board with balloons tied.
Fantasy Caper 2
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - "I'm going to the surface to get some air."
Fantasy Harp [#69.10]
Fantasy Harp [#69.10] was composed by Lee Jacobs.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - The trash is gone.
Fantasy Princess was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Fantasy Princess [#48]
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "Sir Cecil the Sea Sleep King?"
Fantasy Princess [#50]
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "Pastries? I never knew they smelled so good!"
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh, little wormies, I'm so glad you're safe."
Fantasy Princess [#51]
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - SpongeBob tells Squidward to close his eyes.
Fantasy Princess [#52]
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "It has something to do with you asking a certain someone..."
- 197b. "Two Thumbs Down" - "That thumbs up really touched my heart."
Far Away from Home
Far Away from Home was composed by Rudolf Angerer.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Sorry, SpongeBob, I couldn't fix it."
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Krabs crying.
Farewell to the Islands
Farewell to the Islands was composed by Kapono Beamer.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Gary slithers into a dumpster.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton sees SpongeBob's sea chimps' aquarium; "Hmm. Huh? Sea chimps, huh?"
Fashion Note was composed by Lillian Munsie.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Book of records.
Fashionable Enclosure was composed by Phil Green.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - The pets are judged.
Fast Steps was composed by Anselm Kreuzer.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs uses Plankton as his razor blade.
- Fates was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Fault Line was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 16b. "The Paper" - Squidward's shell cart.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - Larry tells SpongeBob and Patrick to live like him.; "Where were you, SpongeBob? It was awesome!"; "Patrick, where are we going?"
Fear was composed by Louis Clark.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - "Dr. Peter Lankton, Psychiatrist."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob chases Patrick.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - SpongeBob hides from Patrick.
Fearing the Worst
Fearing the Worst was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Krabs refuses to do anything to stop the monster.
Federation of Planets
Federation of Planets was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You must wear the ancient crest of your ancestors, for it is your birth right!"
Feeling Happy was composed by Alan Perry.
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - SpongeBob and Patrick growing the barn.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - "Every time I wash dishes, I'll think of you."
Festive Medley was arranged by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - Patchy reads the letter from Name and Address withheld.
Fettuccine Alfredo was composed by Fabio Di Bari, Daniele Benati, and Giulio Vetrone
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Title card; Geppetto appears.
Fierce Fight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - The alarm goes off.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - The worm attacks the snail gang.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - The Krusty Krab is swept up into the rip current.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Real-looking Squidward appears and destroys Sandy's treedome.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob and SpongeBob have a spatula fight.
Fiesta Party was composed by Norman Dane.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Squidward dances.
Fife and Drum March
Fife and Drum March was composed by Larry Hochman.
Fight and Chase
Fight and Chase was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Plays when Bubble Bass is introduced.
Fight! Fight! Fight!
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U.
Fight for Ol' Schaefer U. was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and Patrick's tattoo.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Back at the stadium; Halftime.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - "Whoo! You tell 'em, Mr. Krabs!"
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - "Oh, hooray! Prison!"
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Clock World's owner leaves the store and buys a yacht.
Fight for Your Life!
Fight for Your Life! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Bikini Bottom.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick swing from the vines.
- 179a. "Extreme Spots" - "Your turn, fat boy!"
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Yes! Feel my art!"
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip gets inside a videogame and plays on it.
Fight the Beast!
Fight the Beast! was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - "Pop the bubble! Pop the bubble!..."
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - The whelks invade Sandy's treedome; The whelk eats Sandy.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "It's getting closer!"; SpongeBob and Patrick fall off a cliff.
Fighter Pilots was composed by Charles Williams.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Played during the movie.
Fighting Legions was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Fighting Legions (a)
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - 48 hours later.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "I know how to get us out of this!"
Fighting Legions (b)
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Everyone rushes in.
Film Fanfare (a)
- Film Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Film Orchestra FX 7
Film Orchestra FX 7 was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy hits the tree with a broom.
Final Conflict was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Ready!"; Test three.
- 163b. "Plankton's Good Eye" - "Looks like it's time for an upgrade!"; "Binocular vision, here I come!"; Plankton strapped on a table/Second eye grows on Plankton; "Must become binocular again!"; Plankton comes home.
Final Fate was composed by Max Saunders.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - "Ooh, this is it, boy-o!"
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Plankton shrinks himself and dives into sea chimps' aquarium.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Gale Doppler making wind and snow through Bikini Bottom.
Final Resolution was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 21a. "Your Shoe's Untied" - SpongeBob sees Patrick.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - The blacksmith strangles SpongeBob; The 'Dark Knight' challenges SpongeBob; "Uh...Medieval Sandy? You don't look so good. Sandy? Sandy?"
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Mr. Krabs doesn't want to talk to money ever again.
Final Summit (a)
Final Summit (a) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - "But no longer."; SpongeBob finishes translating Gary's speech.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - "Tonight you will witness an invention so revolutionary..."
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "I'm not ready to give up just yet!"
Finders Creepers was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "All right, who owns this crate?"
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "There it is, unguarded." (deleted scene only)
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - Squidward sneaks into the box at night.
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs pretends to be a ghost.
- 50a. "Wet Painters" - "You both look like you got a dirty little secret."; "You dusted all my knickknacks!"; Floor molding.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob gives a speech as Mr. Krabs.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Squidward picks up the spoon.
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - SpongeBob and Patrick search for Squidward.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - The Flying Dutchman pets Gary.
Finger of Fear
- Finger of Fear was composed by Fredric Bayco.
Finger of Suspicion
There are two different versions of Finger of Suspicion. One was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin, and the other one was composed by Max Saunders.
(Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin version)
Finger of Suspicion 1
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Squidward's story of the Hash-Slinging Slasher begins.
Finger of Suspicion 2
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - Title card; Squidward's story of the Hash Slinging Slasher continues. (stops briefly when the guy asks for ketchup)
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "And the next day, and the next day, and the next day, and the next day..."
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - "It's all true! Patrick is going to eat me!"
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - The Flying Dutchman turns SpongeBob and Patrick into ghosts.
Finger of Suspicion 3
- 36a. "Graveyard Shift" - "He slowly approaches the COUNTER!"
(Max Saunders version)
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Filthy Muck leaves the dump and starts walking through Bikini Bottom.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Health inspector fines Plankton with 1.000.000.000$.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Bubble Bass scolds Patrick; Bubble Bass' room floods with garbage bag's dirtiness.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton realize they have to work together to get their restaurants back.
Fingerpickin' was composed by John David Edmed and Vic Flick.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Closeups of SpongeBob and Patrick wearing fur.
First Call/Call to the Post
First Call/Call to the Post is a traditional tune.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck as a "coffin jockey."
First Lady was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Krabby Patties are meant to be eaten, not flung."
First Night was composed by Robert Earley and Clyde Hamilton.
- . "Nickelodeon Blimp" - "An orange blimp? For me?"
A Fishy Conversation
- A Fishy Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Fisticuffs was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - "Thank Neptune I'm still-"
Five Dramatic Bridges B
Five Dramatic Bridges B was composed by Kurt Rehfeld.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - Race path is shown.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob pops bubble people and bubble school as he slips.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Woolly mollusk comes to life and blows SpongeBob and Patrick into another room of the museum.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Old Man Jenkins summons more ancestors.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Patrick's eyes on fire.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove gets angry after discovering SpongeBob and Plankton were disguised as the female glove.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Krabs gets very angry and recovers from his damages.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Pearl sees Flibberty Gibbet's name at the back of her necklace and throws it away.
Five More Comical Cuts
Five More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob's bump reaches the surface. (1st section)
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Children run over Squidward. (3rd section)
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Clean Bubble cleans all the dishes and becomes dirty again. (3rd section)
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - "Uh? Is that a puppy I hear?" (1st and 3rd section)
Flare-Up was composed by Robert Pagan.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton releases the 2nd course.
Flashback was composed by Nicolas Carr.
Flash Harry was composed by Dick Walter.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob wins another badge.
Flight in Panic 1
- Flight in Panic 1 was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Flight of the Witches
Flight of the Witches was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - The captain runs over The Flying Dutchman.
Flop and Go A
Flop and Go A was composed by John Fox.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - Title card; SpongeBob tries to show Patrick, Marty, and Janet that he is smart.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - "Here we come!" (Low-pitched)
- 60b. "Pranks a Lot" - Title card.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - "They're everywhere!"
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - SpongeBob rips up newspapers. (Higher pitched)
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick moves atop the log causing it to spin.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - JimBob dancing and singing in the Trusty Slab kitchen.
Flower Display was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob plays with the Patty toy.
- 151a. "New Fish in Town" - Howard shows Squidward his mobile home.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "Welcome to Star Rock Inn."/"Mr. Star, are you sure about this?"
- 164b. "Pet Sitter Pat" - Grandma serves SpongeBob desert.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Beatrice finishes her story.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - SpongeBob and Patrick welcome the new neighbor with a hamper sand pie.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick becomes the tour guide of a tourist.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - SpongeBob tastes expired meatloaf.
The Flying Dutchman
The Flying Dutchman was composed by The Ghastly Ones.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - Title card and opening; Little kid scares SpongeBob; The Party.
Flying Saucer was composed by Donald Thorne.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Patrick forbids a couple from taking photos with flash.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "Oh, that was delicious. I love surface food."
Fly by Night
Fly by Night was composed by Montague Ewing.
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Plays during the commercial for "Mr. Magic's Magical Magic Kit."
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Whirly Brain commercial; End of commercial.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Sea bunnies multiply.
Folli the Foal
Folli the Foal was composed by Andrew Fenner.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy on TV.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - The opening of the last scene with Gary and Grandma.
- Fooling Around was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
The Foot of the Hill
The Foot of the Hill was composed by Miloslav Verner.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Gary tells SpongeBob the story about the man from Peru.
Footsteps was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy snoring.
Footsteps of Horror
- Footsteps of Horror was composed by W. Merreck Farran.
For a Lonely Girl
For a Lonely Girl was composed by Norman Candler.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - At the elevator.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward take the mechanical escalator/They arrive down; Kid goes up the mechanical escalator; Prospector goes up the mechanical escalator.
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow
For He's a Jolly Good Fellow is a traditional tune composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - Everyone cheers for Squidward.
Forbidden City was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "Whoa, what is it? It looks really old."
Forever and a Day (a)
Forever and a Day (a) was composed by Raun Burnham and Jerry Burnham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - "Johnny, no!"; "Johnny, no!"
Forever Hollywood (a)
Forever Hollywood (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - SpongeBob pays.
Forever Love OL
Forever Love OL was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "My purpose in life is to have you as my toy."
Forward Advance was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "Quadruple goodness? We'll see about that."
Four & Three
Four & Three was composed by Harold Geller.
- 37a. "Procrastination" - SpongeBob cleans the kitchen.
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Montage of SpongeBob getting Pearl's gifts.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Squidward plants flowers in his yard.
Four Evil Men (c) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - People reading Plankton's fortune cookies.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs shows Squidward his Captain Tightwad costume.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patrick hogging the food; Patrick taking people's food; Patrick jumps onto a table.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Squidward's thrown out the door; SpongeBob hides Squidward behind a rock.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Sandy falls into Pearl's orifice; Nat and the police become real-looking creatures.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty; Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - Ground rumbles and breaks apart; Floor still rumbling.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Krabs sees SpongeBob, Squidward, Sandy, Mrs. Puff, Patrick, Pearl and Old Man Jenkins sneaking into the Chum Bucket.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove comes to life.
Four More Comical Cuts
Four More Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I'm sorry, honey. I couldn't afford the whole house, just the door."/Wife's mother is shown. (3rd and 1st sections)
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob finds a telephone and gets a call from Mr. Krabs. (1st section)
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - "Don't wanna miss it! Don't wanna miss it!" (2nd section)
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob and Sandy's nieces leave Goo Lagoon. (1st section)
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Tiny Dirty Bubble appears after SpongeBob burps. (1st section)
The Four Horseman
The Four Horseman was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Mermaid Man starts ranting.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "*laughs evilly* A delicious new treat? No mortal can resist!"
The Four Seasons: Spring
The Four Seasons: Spring was composed by Antonio Vivaldi.
- 109a. "Boating Buddies" - SpongeBob draws on the board.
Fox Trot was composed by Hiram Titus.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - Flashback to Squidward's last date.
Fraidy Cat was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Conveyor belt rides Squidward inside the Krusty Krab.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob and Patrick find gold and diamonds in the mine, while Squidward finds sand.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob sees everything in Bikini Bottom has back to normal.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - SpongeBob and Patrick laughing at each other.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Patrick prevents a robber from stealing a piece of art/Robber takes the piece of art and goes away.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton adopts a mallet form and hits the Flying Dutchman in the head.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Karen and Plankton come outside after hearing noises and discover Krabs.
- Frankenstein's Niece was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Frantic Fracas was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Bikini Bottom citizens having a pillow fight.
Fresh as a Daisy
Fresh as a Daisy was composed by George French.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy arrives at Nickelodeon Studios.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Plays when Plankton is disguised as a door-to-door cookie girlscout.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Playgrooouuund..."
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies eating everything.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Squidward disguises in a giant carrot to cheat the sea bunny.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - Squidward tells SpongeBob and Patrick to find the rare desert sandwich.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward starts driving the bus.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Kids playing in mud.
Fresh Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - A group of tanned girls lure Patrick along with them; Patrick returns home after a night out.
Friendly Aliens (b)
Friendly Aliens (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - "The emblem of submersible justice."
Friends and Family
Friends and Family was composed by Phil Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - The ending.
- 145b. "Enchanted Tiki Dreams" - Squidward gets ready for work.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Patrick watching TV.
Friends and Neighbours
Friends and Neighbours was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 73a. "New Leaf" - Montage of Plankton and Mr. Krabs going to the carnival.
Frightmare was composed by Magnum Opus.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - An Atlantean bus appears.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward finds out midnight is in 10 seconds.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - "ME GOLD!!"
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Duck!"; SpongeBob breaks the sculpture.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Acorn monster appears and tries to scare the Flying Dutchman.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Hoodoo makes Patrick to choke Bubble Bass.
The Frog Strut
The Frog Strut was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Baby Krabs cries.; After Plankton slips.; "Give it here, you big stupid baby."; "Hey! What are you doing?"
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - Plays during SpongeBob and Patrick's initiation for Squidward.
From Another World
From Another World was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Moon descends to the volcano.
- 222a. "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" - Sandy working in Krabs' lab.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket lands on the moon.
From the Dead
- From the Dead was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
From the Depths of Space
From the Depths of Space was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward looking for a way out; Squidward looking for another way out; Squidward still looking for a way out; Squidward runs off.
The Fruitcake Vendor
- The Fruitcake Vendor was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
Fruity Flute was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - Squidward pours bubble bath.
- 110b. "Grooming Gary" - SpongeBob and Gary see everyone grooming their pets; "There it is, Mrs. Squiggles, your new hairdo."; "Now let's try this cape."
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward makes a casserole.
- 125a. "Pineapple Fever" - Squidward tweezes his eyebrows.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary retreats into his shell.
The Frycooks Jig
The Frycooks Jig was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Squidward is seen in the kitchen.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Mr. Krabs tries to trick SpongeBob into feeding him the Krabby Patty.
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - "Whoo-hoo! We did it, boys! The Krusty Krab lives to see another day!"
- 219b. "Larry the Floor Manager" - The opening (High-pitched)
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - "You got yourself a deal!"
Fry Cook Ballad
Fry Cook Ballad was composed by Steve Marston.
Fry Cook Ballad A
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - The opening.
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Mr. Krabs explains to SpongeBob.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Pirate queen locked up; Mr. Krabs winks at the pirate queen.
Fry Cook Ballad
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - "The Machine wanted his job."
Fry Cook Ballad Closer
- 88b. "SpongeBob vs. The Patty Gadget" - The ending.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Mr. Krabs stuffing his pockets with money.
Full of Beans
Full of Beans was composed by Robert Schreier.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - SpongeBob and Patrick play "Mountain Climbing Adventure".
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The sandboarding scene.
Fully Fashioned was composed by George French.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - "I'm so misunderstood. Alas, good people, even the brightest of stars grow weary and I am no exception. But I will shine again after a quick break in my quarters. You've been beautiful."
- 64b. "Good Neighbors" - Squidward's Sunday relaxation kit.
Fun Ahead was composed by Eric Swan.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob driving a bubble boat; Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat onto the road.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "Settle down, Mr. SquarePants."
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob reunites with Bubble Buddy.
Fun at the Seaside
Fun at the Seaside was composed by Syd Dale.
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - Sandy and Larry lift some weights.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - The commercial for Anchor Arms; The ending.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Patrick meeting with the press.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - "You're a smart shopper."
Funny Mood for Clarinet
Funny Mood for Clarinet was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "I've been waiting for almost an hour!"
Fun of the Fair
Fun of the Fair was composed by David Farnon.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - Amusement park in Karen's hard drive.
Funeral March of a Marionette
Funeral March of a Marionette was composed by Charles Francois Gounod and Ron Ronsted.
- . "SpongeLock Holmes and Dr. Patson" - Rest of short.
There are 4 different versions of "Funeral March". One was composed by Otto Sieben, another one was composed by Peter Lea-Cox, another one was composed by Frederic Chopin and another one was composed by Richard Myhill.
(Otto Sieben version)
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Krab... Pizza... For... You... Krusty...and the...Krab...and... the... pizza..."
- 101a. "House Fancy" - Squidward's toilet coughs.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - Mr. Krabs feeds his crew the slop.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - Customers crying/Customers crying again.
(Peter Lea-Cox version)
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob sees that Gary's sick.
(Frederic Chopin version)
- 43b. "The Bully" - Phone call.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Bubble Bass crying.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton's funeral at the Chum Bucket.
(Richard Myhill version)
Funeral March (b)
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - SpongeBob electronically laughs through his "iron laughbox".
Funeral Music was composed by Alfred Kluten.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - "Oh, Squidward. We all came as soon as we were sure you were dead."
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - "I know you didn't like him, but it means so much that you came."
- 62b. "Krabs vs. Plankton" - The doctors take Plankton to the hospital.
- 72a. "All That Glitters" - "Spatula? It can't be true. It's too late!"
- 89a. "The Krusty Sponge" - Mr. Krabs hears his verdict.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Old Man Jenkins' soul about to escape.
Funky Pie was composed by Olivier Renoir.
- 257b. "Breakin'" - Dance party in the break room.
Funny Blues was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob serves Krabby Patties to the customers.
Funny Little Man
Funny Little Man was composed by Wyn Henry.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs describes summer.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs and Plankton are in a nursery; "Again, again!"
- Furtive Footsteps was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Fury was composed by Austin Rayner.