|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Eastern Journey
- 2 Eastside Story (A)
- 3 Easy Days and Mellow Nights
- 4 Eccentric March
- 5 Editor's Falling Over
- 6 Editor's Rapid Movement (c)
- 7 Editor's Run Down
- 8 Eerie Link
- 9 Eerie Tension B
- 10 Eight Comical Cuts
- 11 Eight Dramatic Bridges
- 12 El Dementia
- 13 Elegance
- 14 Elusive
- 15 Emotion 2
- 16 Emotion Blues
- 17 Emotional Drama [#4]
- 18 Enchanted
- 19 Encirclement
- 20 End the Show 1
- 21 Enemy Sighted
- 22 English Country Garden
- 23 Enraptured [#43]
- 24 Ensemble Gliss
- 25 Enter the Villain
- 26 Entry Into Parliament
- 27 Entry of the Gladiators
- 28 Entry of the Heroes
- 29 Epic Adventure
- 30 Epic Adventure (b)
- 31 Epic of the South
- 32 Epic Romance
- 33 Epic Struggle
- 34 Epic Tragedy
- 35 Epilog
- 36 The Equalizer
- 37 'Er Indoors
- 38 The Escape
- 39 Esta Noche
- 40 The Eternal Wave
- 41 Even More Comical Cuts 1-5
- 42 Everlasting
- 43 Everybody Polka!
- 44 Evil Alien Attack
- 45 Evil Apparition
- 46 Evil Atmosphere
- 47 Evil Horror
- 48 Evil Spirits
- 49 Evil Wizard
- 50 Excited Chase 1
- 51 Excited Tension 2
- 52 Exciting Action B
- 53 Exit Right
- 54 Exotique (a)
- 55 Expectant Stab [#28]
- 56 Explorers
Eastern Journey was composed by Ronald Hanmer and Jack Beaver.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Udon's best fighters.
Eastside Story (A)
Eastside Story (A) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 58a. "Missing Identity" - Opening; SpongeBob finishes his story.
Easy Days and Mellow Nights
Easy Days and Mellow Nights was composed by Glen Sutton and Norris Wilson.
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - Sandy talks in her sleep; Sandy falls asleep again.
Eccentric March was composed by Peter Hope.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Glove World police take SpongeBob and Patrick down to Glove World jail.
Editor's Falling Over
- Editor's Falling Over was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are five different variations.
Editor's Rapid Movement (c)
Editor's Rapid Movement (c) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - "Don't... Feed... The clowns!"
Editor's Run Down
Editor's Run Down was composed by Dick Walter. There are two different variations.
Editor's Run Down (a)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob falls off cliff.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - SpongeBob runs to Patrick.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "Yow! Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot!"
Editor's Run Down (b)
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob falls off cliff.
Eerie Link was composed by Max Harris.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Both Timmy and Tina eat spicy kelp chips and hiccup two hiccup bubbles.
Eerie Tension B
Eerie Tension B was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - "No! You'll never get a cent out of me! Never! I'd rather that worm come in right now and eat you all alive!"
Eight Comical Cuts
- Eight Comical Cuts was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Eight Dramatic Bridges
- Eight Dramatic Bridges was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- The Surfdusters. El Dementia was composed by
Elegance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two different variations.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward at home reading magazines.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - Limo arrives; "She's the most gorgeous creature in the sea!"
Elusive was composed by Len Stevens.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Sandy puts a helmet on SpongeBob to stop biting his fingernails.
Emotion 2 was composed by John Fox and Otto Sieben.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "He confided in me a secret wish."
Emotion Blues was composed by Francois Fournet and Eric Gemsa.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Kosinus||KOS 54||Old Jazz Movies||1998|
- 55b. "Mid-Life Crustacean" - "Sorry, Mr. Krabs."
- 108b. "Plankton's Regular" - "What's the point? I haven't had a customer in years!"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - Plankton comes home.
Emotional Drama [#4]
Emotional Drama [#4] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - "I've never told anyone this."
Enchanted was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "We've learned a little something."
- 21b. "Squid's Day Off" - The opening. (High pitched +2)
Encirclement was composed by Jean Clero.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - SpongeBob repeatedly says 'Hee-haw!' while running; "I gotta get outta here!"; SpongeBob struggles to open Sandy's door.
End the Show 1
End the Show 1 was composed by Barry Tattenhall.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "I'm doing it! I'm doing it!"
Enemy Sighted was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "Do as he says, Captain."
English Country Garden
English Country Garden was composed by Curtis Schwartz.
- 35a. "The Secret Box" - "It's the Best Friends Forever, Best Friends Forever ring!"
Enraptured [#43] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - SpongeBob and Patrick watch a couple make out.
Ensemble Gliss is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 238a. "Appointment TV" - SpongeBob puts tape in VCR.
Enter the Villain
- Enter the Villain was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
Entry Into Parliament
Entry Into Parliament was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Entry of the Gladiators
- Entry of the Gladiators has two versions, one arranged by Dick Stephen Walter, and the other by the R.A.F. Music Library.
Entry of the Heroes
- Entry of the Heroes was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
- Epic Adventure was composed by Dick Walter.
Epic Adventure (b)
Epic Adventure (b) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "You Wish" intro.
Epic of the South
Epic of the South was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - "Oh, boy! At long last!"
Epic Romance was composed by David Morse.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "I thought they tasted familiar!"
- Epic Struggle (alternate title: "Asiatic Unrest") was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Epic Tragedy was composed by Gerhard Trede.
Epilog was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Oh, no! What are you gonna do?"
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - "Oh, I can't bear to look!"
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - "This place is a nightmare! No one's ever returned!"
The Equalizer was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "For the Krusty Krab!"; "Win this one because I told you to."
- 'Er Indoors was composed by Johnny Hawksworth.
The Escape was composed by John Scott.
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - The SWAT Team captures SpongeBob in a cage and hauls him away.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Puppies appear with the secret formula.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Chip sees a robot being taken apart and tries to escape from the robots.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Dirty Bubble sucks up all the mud; Dirty Bubble passes through the pirate and cleans him; Dirty Bubble cleans a building.
- Esta Noche was composed by Hans Ehrlinger and performed by Juan Erlando And His Latin Band.
The Eternal Wave
The Eternal Wave was composed by The Langhorns.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Bubble Bass eats the patty.
Even More Comical Cuts 1-5
- Even More Comical Cuts 1-5 were composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Everlasting was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are two different variations.
- 192a. "Company Picnic" - "...the greatest company picnic ever!"; "The greatest company picnic ever!"
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - "An official Krusty Krab licensed toy?"
Everybody Polka! was composed by Glenn Rueger.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - At Taco Haus.
Evil Alien Attack
Evil Alien Attack was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#14]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Jellien leader in the freezer; Jellien leader growls at everyone.
Evil Alien Attack 1 [#15]
- 46b. "One Krabs Trash" - Mr. Krabs hears a bang and runs.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Gary sees a shadowy figure.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "Mermaids!"
Evil Apparition was composed by Harry Lubin. There are different variations.
Evil Apparition [#21]
- 187b. "Séance Shméance" - Spirit of Rusty Rickets appears.
Evil Apparition [#23]
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Squidward gets beat up by the zombie like customers.
Evil Atmosphere was composed by Clive Richardson.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - Film of McNulty.
- 212a. "The Incredible Shrinking Sponge" - SpongeBob hears a noise.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Clean Bubble nervously washes the first dish.
- Evil Horror was composed by Harry Lubin.
Evil Spirits was composed by Louis Mofsie.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - "Stop!"; Shalmon reappears; After Shalmon finishes his story; Shalmon suggests using more trees.
- Evil Wizard was composed by Udi Harpaz.
Excited Chase 1
Excited Chase 1 (alternate title: "Agitato") was composed by Phil Green.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - SpongeBob and Patrick panicking; "Checkmate, Krabs!"
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Pineapple blows away; Squidward's house blows away.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Air bubbles on ceiling; Patrick sucking air bubbles.
Excited Tension 2
Excited Tension 2 was composed by Phil Green.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Opening at Jellyfish Fields.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - "Patrick, did you hear that?"
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - SpongeBob looking at his clock.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs gets emotional.
Exciting Action B
Exciting Action B was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - "All right, where's the danger, son?"
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - Squidward burps.
Exit Right was composed by David Lindup.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - SpongeBob blows a bubble penguin.
Exotique (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Plankton's magic act.
Expectant Stab [#28]
- Expectant Stab [#28] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Explorers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are two different variations.
Explorers 1 [#99]
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - Stanley and Harold in diving suits.
Explorers 1 [#99.02]
- 104b. "Gone" - "...but I swear that I will keep the memory of Bikini Bottom alive... by living out their lives for them!"