This article is in need of cleanup in order to comply with Encyclopedia SpongeBobia's Manual of Style. Please help this Wiki by making this article clean and tidy!
|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Cabbage Cooking
- 2 Caesar's Entry
- 3 Café De Paris
- 4 California Baby B
- 5 Caliope Carousel
- 6 Calling All Clowns
- 7 Call of the Union Sabres
- 8 Call The Cops!
- 9 Call To Destiny (A)
- 10 Camilla
- 11 Camptown Races
- 12 Can Can
- 13 Candlelight Waltz
- 14 Candy Floss
- 15 Caped Crusader
- 16 Capering Clowns
- 17 Captain Lenoe's
- 18 Captain Pugwash
- 19 Carefree and Gay
- 20 Careless March
- 21 Carnival At The Fair
- 22 Carnival Electronique [#61]
- 23 Carousel Ride
- 24 Cartoon Capers
- 25 Castle Life
- 26 Casualties Of Love B
- 27 Catch Me If You Can
- 28 Catfish Row
- 29 Cattle Drive
- 30 Catwalk
- 31 Celebrations
- 32 Cellar Search
- 33 Cello Link (A)
- 34 Celtic Lands
- 35 Central Park Breakdown A
- 36 Cha Cha Del Sol
- 37 Cha Cha Nova
- 38 Champions March [#7]
- 39 Charge
- 40 Chariot Race
- 41 Charivari Clowns
- 42 Challenge For The Stars C
- 43 Charleston Party A
- 44 Charlie's Bike
- 45 Charming Waltz
- 46 The Chase
- 47 Chase Me Chester
- 48 Chase That Car
- 49 Chase To The Finish
- 50 Chasey Racey
- 51 Chasing Dragons
- 52 Cheesy Blaxploitation Theme
- 53 Cheeze Wiz
- 54 Chicago Stomp
- 55 Chief Taravana
- 56 Children 2
- 57 Children Box
- 58 Chill Out
- 59 A Chilling Championship
- 60 Chinese Dentist
- 61 Chinese Mystery
- 62 Chinese Past 2
- 63 Chorus Line [#13]
- 64 A Christmas Fantasy (a)
- 65 A Christmas Fairy
- 66 A Christmas Suite
- 67 Christmas Fantasy
- 68 Christmas Party
- 69 Christmas Morning
- 70 Chromatic Runs
- 71 Cieszyn Polka
- 72 Cinema Screen 3
- 73 Cinnamon Stick
- 74 Cinnecitta Nostalgia
- 75 Circus Clowns
- 76 The Circus Comes To Town!
- 77 Circus Flourish
- 78 Circus Life
- 79 Circus Maximus
- 80 Circus Overture
- 81 Circus Parade
- 82 Ciribiribin
- 83 City Bustle
- 84 City Dash
- 85 City Desk
- 86 City Heat
- 87 City Links
- 88 City Swell
- 89 Civil War March
- 90 Clarion Call
- 91 Classic Soap
- 92 Clear As Daylight
- 93 Cliche Asian Cue
- 94 Climb To Altitude
- 95 Cloak And Dagger
- 96 Clown In Town
- 97 Clowns
- 98 Clowns' Cavalcade
- 99 Clumsy
- 100 Clusters
- 101 Cockney Capers
- 102 Cocksure Capers
- 103 Cocktail Lounge
- 104 Cocktail Time Quartet
- 105 Co Co Baby A
- 106 Coconut Cocktail
- 107 Code "dead End"
- 108 Coffee Bar
- 109 Coffee Beans
- 110 Cold Fear
- 111 Cold Sweat
- 112 Colonial March
- 113 Colossus
- 114 The Comedian
- 115 Comedy Chase Sequence
- 116 Comedy Club
- 117 Comedy Punctuations And Bridges
- 118 Comic Capers
- 119 Comic Cues [#25]
- 120 Comic Tension (A)
- 121 Comic Walk
- 122 Comical Clowns
- 123 Comikarama
- 124 The Coming Conflict
- 125 Coming to Get You [#3]
- 126 Command Post
- 127 Conflict Link 2
- 128 Conga [#61]
- 129 Conga Real
- 130 Constant Menace
- 131 Cool Cats
- 132 Cool Reception
- 133 Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka
- 134 Cornu Fanfare (A)
- 135 Corny Playoff
- 136 The Corpse
- 137 Cosmic Cloud
- 138 Cosmos Adventure [#1]
- 139 Country Girl [#30]
- 140 Country Romp [#24]
- 141 Country Saunter
- 142 Court Entrance [#47]
- 143 Courting Clarinets
- 144 Cravin' The Big Wave
- 145 Crazy Mind
- 146 Crazy People
- 147 Crazy Run
- 148 The Creature
- 149 Creatures in the Closet
- 150 Creeping Up [#63]
- 151 Creepy Crawly
- 152 Crepe Suzette
- 153 The Crime Busters
- 154 Crime And Danger Sign
- 155 Crime Capers
- 156 Crime Doesn't Pay
- 157 Crime International
- 158 Crime Scene
- 159 Crime Squad
- 160 Crime Time
- 161 The Criminal
- 162 Cristallisation
- 163 Crocodile Tears A
- 164 Cucu Chama
- 165 Curley Shirley
- 166 Curse Of Evil
- 167 Curtains Up
- 168 Custom Cruiser
- 169 Cut and Thrust
- 170 Cute and Lovable
- 171 Cutie Pie
- 172 Cymbals [#85]
Cabbage Cooking was composed by Roy Henley.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass run away from the cabin as the alligators chase them; Hoodoo Guru and the alligators chase after Patrick and Bubble Bass.
- There are two different versions of Caesar's Entry. One was composed by Gregor Narholz and the other was composed by Trevor Jones.
Café De Paris
Café De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
California Baby B
California Baby B was composed by Jerry Burnham and Wayne Cook.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Larry flexing muscles; "My latissimus dorsi has gone flabby!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "SpongeBob, you never told me you had a girlfriend."
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers. (High-pitched)
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Patrick riding in Coupe; Ending.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Title card and opening.
- 1b. "Bummer Jobs" - SpongeBob doing his "job."
Call of the Union Sabres
Call of the Union Sabres was composed by Frank Samuels.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Opening.
Call The Cops!
Call The Cops! was composed by Jay Glover and Gary Crockett.
Call To Destiny (A)
Call To Destiny (A) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was composed by Edwina Travis-Chin.
There are two different versions of Can Can. One was composed by Dick Walter and the other was composed by Jacques Offenbach and George Wilson.
(Dick Walter version)
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
- 5a. "The Treasure of Kamp Koral" - "A Book on how to do the Can Can!"
(Jacques Offenbach and George Wilson version)
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom; SpongeBob and Patrick's faces appear in the bubble.
Candlelight Waltz was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Krabs and Squidward inside the mansion.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Bangles and Dangles; Pearl goes to Bangles and Dangles.
- Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon.
Capering Clowns was composed by Max Saunders.
- Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players.
Captain Pugwash was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Philip Green, Geoff Love and Ken Thorne.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Careless March was composed by Marc Dall'Anese.
Carnival At The Fair
Carnival At The Fair was composed by William Farran.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "We did it!"
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick see Sock World in front of them.
Carnival Electronique [#61]
Carnival Electronique [#61] was composed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick acting like robots; Hieronymus Glove's robot gets shut off and taken away.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Carnival style.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob climbing the statue.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Robot clown.
Cartoon Capers were composed by Dick Walter. There are different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Cartoon Capers (A) and Cartoon Capers (D - U) were never used.
Cartoon Capers (B)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (C)
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties Of Love B
Casualties Of Love B was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob imagines Squidward's picture on the wall.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catch Me If You Can
Catch Me If You Can was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Patrick chases SpongeBob like a cat.
Catfish Row was composed by Benny Carter.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - "My baby!"
Cattle Drive was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Fry cook badge.
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Celebrations was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Ending.
- Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares and performed by The Westway Studio Orchestra.
Cello Link (A)
Cello Link (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Gary coughs.
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - At the Viking lair; "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Central Park Breakdown A
Central Park Breakdown A was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "Let me show you how grandmas do it!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Opening.
Cha Cha Nova
- Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
Champions March [#7]
Champions March [#7] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Do you realize what you've done?"
Charge was composed by Will Schaefer.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob rescues Patrick; SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish; SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
- Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Jeannin.
Challenge For The Stars C
Challenge For The Stars C was composed by Sammy Burdson and Jean-Claude Madonne.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob accidentally presses launch button and rocket starts taking off.
Charleston Party A
Charleston Party A was composed by John Charles Fiddy and Otto Sieben.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Photo album.
Charlie's Bike was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben. There are 4 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Charlie's Bike A, Charlie's Bike B, and Charlie's Bike D were never used).
Charming Waltz was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Karen tells "Ray Ray" she syntetized the secret formula.
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back; Tank.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger Roger.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The gorilla attacks Patchy.
Chase That Car
Chase That Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Tartar sauce!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chase To The Finish
Chase To The Finish was composed by Alan Wynn.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob pops bubble ducks and some bubble buildings as he slips.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - Karen lockdowns the Chum Bucket.
- Chasey Racey was composed by Norman Dane.
Chasing Dragons was composed by Assaf Rinde.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Race continues.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Sandy drives the submarine to the Krusty Krab.
Cheesy Blaxploitation Theme
Cheesy Blaxploitation Theme was composed by Steve Sechi and Big Fish Audio.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Krabs dressed as a cop; SpongeBob trying to act like a cop; SpongeBob arrests Helen for not having a license to sell cookies; Krabs and SpongeBob arrive with Helen at the police station; Plankton, Krabs, SpongeBob, and Helen are put in jail.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Bubble police arrives.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Glove World police appear.
Cheeze Wiz was composed by James Hannigan. It originates in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix video game.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob starts reading a story to Sandy's nieces.
Chicago Stomp was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 2b. "Enemies à la Mode" - GrandPat talks about the Ice Cream Prohibition
- Chief Taravana was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Hey, little fella."
Children Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Baby can't eat a Krabby Patty because of his size.
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Title card.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Title card.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Flashback to Cousin Blackjack beating up SpongeBob; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Five short minutes to consume as many patties as they can."
Chinese Dentist was composed by Steve Gray.
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - King Squidward uses SpongeBob and Patrick as paintbrushes as the patty jumps into his throat; Ending.
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- 6b. "Pickles" - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line [#13]
Chorus Line [#13] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
A Christmas Fairy
A Christmas Fairy was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Sparkles come out from the wishing well; SpongeBob and Plankton spray rotten chum in Krabs' house.
A Christmas Suite
A Christmas Suite was composed by Richard Harvey.
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick rolls around on the table.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob telling Gary about his day.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - "Hey!"
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton telling everyone he invented Chum Day; SpongeBob explaining the true meaning of Chum Day.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob says they shouldn't be fighting.
Christmas Party was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob stammering.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - "Is Squidward right? Can there be a Christmas under the sea?"/Patchy continues his story.
Chromatic Runs is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob and Patrick drop their Glove World stuff.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Wladyslaw Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.
Cinema Screen 3
Cinema Screen 3 was composed by Brian Fahey.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Fear not, injured coworker, for I am certified." (High pitched
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Ooh, the movie's starting!"
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling and performed by The Westway Studio Orchestra.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
Cinnecitta Nostalgia was composed by Marc Durst.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "No! The one on the other side of the river."
Circus Clowns was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - SpongeBob hears circus music coming from Squidward's house.
The Circus Comes To Town!
The Circus Comes To Town! was composed by Dick Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Ta-da!"
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The whale balancing act.
Circus Flourish was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Circus Flourish B and Circus Flourish D were never used).
Circus Flourish A
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick bow.
Circus Flourish C
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "I am a level ten wizard!"
Circus Life was composed by Laurent Couson.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob's performance.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - Circus sea fleas come outside the package and hide at Squidward's house.
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
- . "The Story of King Neptune" - Plays throughout.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Feel my power!"
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Montage of Plankton's success.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick and Squidward show everyone their classy kiosk.
- Circus Parade was composed by Dick Walter.
Ciribiribin was composed by George Wilson and Alberto Pestalozza.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - The Glove Boat.
There are two different versions of City Bustle. One was composed by Larry Hochman and the other was composed by Heinz Hoetter.
(Larry Hochman version)
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "This recipe is going to make you a star!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "You don't have to ask me three times!"
(Heinz Hoetter version)
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Mrs. Puff driving next to SpongeBob.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - SpongeBob takes a book from the shelf named "Swamp Mates".
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - Opening scene.
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - Shot of the highway.
City Desk was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Links was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - People start using the board.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob and clams go past a coffee shop.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Civil War March
Civil War March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - First meeting of The Feather Friends.
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
- Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Clear As Daylight
Clear As Daylight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs sees Mrs. Puff.
Cliche Asian Cue
Cliche Asian Cue was composed by Steve Sechi and Big Fish Audio.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy fights giant jellyfish.
Climb To Altitude
- Climb To Altitude was composed by Trevor Duncan.
Cloak And Dagger
- There are two different versions of Cloak And Dagger. One was composed by Philip Green and the other was composed by Sean Elder.
Clown In Town
Clown In Town was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob insults customers.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - Girls start pampering Patrick and Tony gets mad at him for destroying the stuff inside his shell.
Clowns was composed by Dick Walter.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Squidward and Patrick falling.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Clowns performing; Audience laughs.
Clowns' Cavalcade was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Circus clowns introduced; SpongeBob and Patrick get into the backstage.
- 269a. "Under the Small Top" - Sea fleas take a whistle to their circus and blow it.
- Clumsy was composed by Bernd Gesell.
Clusters was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - The rocket lands in Bikini Bottom.
- Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Cocksure Capers was composed by Philip Green.
- Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Walter.
Cocktail Time Quartet
Cocktail Time Quartet was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward relaxing on the roof.
Co Co Baby A
Co Co Baby A was composed by Gil Flat.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "MAKEOVER!!!"
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Plankton's grandma falls in love with Squidward.
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Code "dead End"
- Code "dead End" was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Snail Bites commercial.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Title card (Low pitched); Squidward on magazine cover.
Coffee Beans was composed by Georges Cugaro.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - SpongeBob can't stop hiccuping while trying to make Krabby Patties.
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Walter.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.
- 29b. "Dumped" - "I closed the window on my head!"
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob asks questions.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs prepares to tell the secret formula to Cashina.
Colonial March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Uncle Patrick Revere.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "You mean like those guys?"
Colossus was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "Oh, gentle hat, symbol of employment..."
The Comedian was composed by Trevor Bastow.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick goes to Goofy Goober's; Patrick orders an ice cream.
Comedy Chase Sequence
Comedy Chase Sequence was composed by Paul Andrew Williams.
- 268b. "Lockdown for Love" - "The formula is finally mine!"; Krabs and Plankton pulling from the formula.
Comedy Club was composed by Laurent Dury. There are 3 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Comedy Club A, Comedy Club B and Comedy Club D were never used).
Comedy Club C
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton reads a sign that forbids dumping chum.
Comedy Club E
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton is stunned after rotten chum burps at him; Plankton gets an idea.
Comedy Club F
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton laughs.
Comedy Punctuations And Bridges
- Comedy Punctuations And Bridges were composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Comic Capers were composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey.
Comic Cues [#25]
Comic Cues [#25] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Tension (A)
- Comic Tension (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch.
Comical Clowns was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton tries to stop the baby from being delivered to the Chum Bucket; Eight semesters later...
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob and Patrick setting traps for the "robber".
Comikarama was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter at the clubhouse.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - First contestant sprayed with beans.
The Coming Conflict
The Coming Conflict was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessman talks about room 4B.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy captures all the jellyfish as she sets Jellyfish Fields on fire.
Coming to Get You [#3]
Coming to Get You [#3] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Hang onto your hats and glasses!"
- Command Post was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Conflict Link 2
Conflict Link 2 was composed by Richard Hill.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Krabs crashes into the guillotine.
Conga [#61] was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - The Kool Krab.
Conga Real was composed by Ronnie Hazlehurst.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "That's just a stupid boulder!"
Constant Menace was composed by John Fox.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob walks past Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
Cool Cats was composed by Max Saunders.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Gary goes home in a car.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "What's the big idea? What have you been doing all this time?"; PlanKrab tells Plankton all it took was a hearty handshake to be the owner of the Krusty Krab.
- Cool Reception was composed by Jack Beaver.
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka was composed by Leo Delibes and later arranged by George Wilson. This track was distributed by CPM Classical, and it is an excerpt of a longer recording distributed by the KPM Classical Series label.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Dance recital.
Cornu Fanfare (A)
Cornu Fanfare (A) was composed by Francis Shaw.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - The rule giver appears.
Corny Playoff was composed by Wally Asp.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Ice Cream King walks up to the stage.
The Corpse was composed by David Francis.
- 268a. "A Place for Pets" - The health inspector shows up at the Krusty Krab; Everyone sees the health inspector inside a pet costume; Fire marshall shows up at the Krusty Krab.
Cosmic Cloud was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "SpongeBob and Patrick are piloting a miniature submarine inside my head?!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Ending.
Cosmos Adventure [#1]
- Cosmos Adventure [#1] was composed by John Fox.
Country Girl [#30]
Country Girl [#30] was composed by Martyn Laight and Beth Ann Clayton.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "Yeah! Ride 'em, cowboy!"
Country Romp [#24]
Country Romp [#24] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mmm, I'm starving."
Country Saunter was composed by Frederick Charrosin.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - SpongeBob tells Squidward that Hotel Halibut is hosting the annual Jellyfishing Convention; Squidward gets taken into the Jellyfishing Convention room.
Court Entrance [#47]
Court Entrance [#47] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Shot of kiddie meal.
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Cravin' The Big Wave
Cravin' The Big Wave was composed by Tom Hedden, Vince Caputo, and David Robidoux.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob shakes sand off his towel.
- Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
Crazy People was composed by Laurent Dury. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Crazy People B, Crazy People C, Crazy People D and Crazy People F were never used).
Crazy People A
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "And I'm sending him straight to cloud heaven."
Crazy People E
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton reads a sign that forbids to dump chum; Plankton flips a coin into the wishing well and sinks into the rotten chum.
Crazy Run was composed by Tony Tape and Marc Monsen.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - All clowns pile into the car.
- The Creature was composed by Gregor Narholz.
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Creeping Up [#63]
- Creeping Up [#63] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Creepy Crawly was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Green fumes around the employee locker room.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket; Flying Dutchman possesses Plankton's body.
Crepe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "Your Work Station" segment; Interfacting With Your Boss; Checking in on Squidward.
- 5a. "Squidina's Little Helper" -
The Crime Busters
The Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime And Danger Sign
- Crime And Danger Signs were composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch.
Crime Capers was composed by Carlo Giacco.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton is in the bottom of the ocean.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob grabs Krabs' first dime.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Stickyfins Whiting escapes from prison.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Sea chimp mistakes Plankton for a banana; Sea chimps get afraid of Plankton; Plankton proclaims himself the king of the sea chimps; Plankton orders sea chimps to fall too; "Piggyback for the king! Let's see how fast this old lady can go."
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Scene was composed by Frederick Charrosin.
- 263b. "Kwarantined Krab" - Health inspector enters the Krusty Krab.
- Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron.
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Crime Time 1 was never used).
Crime Time 2
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
The Criminal was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "...or as I like to call it, phase four."
Cristallisation was composed by Vladimir Cosma.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Squidward sees Fiasco at the Krusty Krab.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Squidward's sculpture is burned by Fiasco.
- 270a. "Goofy Scoopers" - At the massage parlor.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Cucu Chama was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog complaining about slime trail; thunder/lightning
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - Krabs at the elevator; Patrick gets off the elevator; Squidward gets off the elevator.
Curse Of Evil
Curse Of Evil was composed by Gregor Narholz. There are 4 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Curse Of Evil 1 [#43.2, 3], Curse Of Evil 1 [#44.2], Curse Of Evil 2 [#45.2, 3] and Curse Of Evil 2 [#46] were never used).
Curse Of Evil 1 [#43]
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob transforming into a snail.
Curse Of Evil 1 [#44]
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "He's decievin' ya! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
Curse Of Evil 2 [#45]
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob beginning to transform into a snail.
Curse Of Evil 2 [#46.2]
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob driving.
Cut and Thrust
Cut and Thrust was composed by Derrick Mason.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "They'll never find it, and if they do, it'll eat them!"
Cute and Lovable
- Cute and Lovable was composed by Philip Green.
Cutie Pie was composed by Philip Green, Geoffrey Love and Ken Thorne.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Hotdog on a String.
Cymbals [#85] was composed by Mark Nolan.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - Plays before "Death Trap"
- 3a. "Jellyfishing" - Plays before "The Grinder"