|List of associated production music contents|
Cabbage Cooking was composed by Roy Henley.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass run away from the cabin as the alligators chase them; Hoodoo Guru and the alligators chase after Patrick and Bubble Bass.
There are two different versions of Caesar's Entry. One was composed by Gregor Narholz with different variations, and the other one was composed by Trevor Jones.
(Gregor Narholz version)
Caesar's Entry [#7]
- 2b. "Ripped Pants" - SpongeBob attempts to lift a stick with two marshmallows, only to rip his pants, except when the clip is used in the "Nick Scene It?" DVD game.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Sun shines on SpongeBob, melting Patrick's ice cream.
Caesar's Entry [#7.2]
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "There is no problem I cannot solve, for I am Spongebob, emperor of the sea!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hooray for SpongeBob, he's our hero!"
Caesar's Entry [#7.4]
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Neptune wins the challenge.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - SpongeBob and Patrick jump in the air after Patrick takes the lid off the jar.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Deep fry pole vaults.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - "I will use this magic spatula to help everyone!";
(Trevor Jones version)
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob wears a suit of armor.
Cafe' De Paris
Cafe' De Paris was composed by Trevor Jones.
- 33b. "Gary Takes a Bath" - SpongeBob calls the French restaurant.
California Baby (b)
California Baby (b) was composed by Jerry Burnham and Wayne Cook.
- 70b. "Ghost Host" - Larry flexing muscles; "My latissimus dorsi has gone flabby!"
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - "SpongeBob, you never told me you had a girlfriend."
Caliope Carousel was composed by Roger Roger.
- 57a. "Krabby Land" - Mr. Krabs works on Krabby Land; Mr. Krabs hand out the coloring books and liability waivers. (High-pitched)
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - "It's like a gummy wonderland. Whee!"
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Patrick has an unsuccessful pep talk with his reflection.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Patrick riding in Coupe; Ending.
Calling All Clowns
Calling All Clowns was composed by David Lindup.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - The gorilla rides away on a horse as a live-action family watching the episode looks in disbelief at the strange ending and turns the television off.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Title card and opening.
Call of the Union Sabres
Call of the Union Sabres was composed by Frank Samuels.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Opening
Call the Cops!
Call the Cops! was composed by Jay Glover and Gary Crockett.
Call to Destiny (a)
Call to Destiny (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick try to assemble the Creatures of the Deep.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patrick moves behind the rocks.
Camilla was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 61a. "Fear of a Krabby Patty" - SpongeBob and the Patty become friends again.
Camptown Races was written by Stephen Foster and arranged by Edwina Travis-Chin.
There are two different versions of Can Can. One was composed by Dick Walter and the other one was composed by Jacques Offenbach and George Wilson. The latter version was used in "Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie" when the carnival is shown behind Jerome Horwitz Elementary.
(Dick Stephen Walter version)
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs dance the dance of the same name only to be interrupted by breaking news.
(Jacques Offenbach and George Wilson version)
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick have a bubble party in the bathroom; SpongeBob and Patrick's faces appear in the bubble.
Candlelight Waltz was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - SpongeBob, Patrick, Krabs and Squidward inside the mansion.
Candy Floss was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - Scenes at the Jellyfish Convention.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Bangles and Dangles; Pearl goes to Bangles and Dangles.
Caped Crusader was composed by David Farnon.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy playing checkers.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Knocking down cardboard cutouts; SpongeBob blowing the conch signal; Looking for Invisible Boatmobile.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Opening.
- 45a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy enter the Krusty Krab.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Opening.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Kelp-Thing's car towed.
- 82b. "Night Light" - "Come get some... fiend!"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Opening.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick playing as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.; "Okay, so here's the scene."
Capering Clowns was composed by Max Saunders.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - French Narrator tells Sandy about Larry, Mr. Krabs, Mrs. Puff, Patrick and SpongeBob.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs and Plankton fight over the desks.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Plankton crosses off the remaining list of things; Patrick's real conscience appears.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - Krabs sees Patrick arriving at his house.
- Captain Lenoe's is a medley of two English jigs performed by The Folk Players.
Captain Pugwash was composed by Johnny Pearson.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "Everyone loves the new Krusty Kids' Meal!"
- 102b. "Nautical Novice" - SpongeBob shows Mrs. Puff a model of the HMS Pinafore.
Carefree and Gay
Carefree and Gay was composed by Phillip Green, Geoff Love, Ken Thorne.
- 147b. "Shellback Shenanigans" - SpongeBob bathes "Gary."
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter the gift shop.
Careless March was composed by Marc Dall'Anese.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - Store closes.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Mrs. Puff's puppy runs back to Plankton; All of the puppies get back to Plankton.
- 228a. "Fun-Sized Friends" - Tiny Patrick dressed up.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - SpongeBob holds Krabs' claw.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - Drizzle flies away; Drizzle disturbing everyone in Bikini Bottom; Drizzle zapping everyone with lightning bolts.
Carnival at the Fair
Carnival at the Fair was composed by William Merrick Farran.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - "We did it!"
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick see Sock World in front of them.
Carnival Electronique was copmosed by Vyvyan Hope-Scott.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick acting like robots; Hieronymus Glove's robot gets shut off and taken away.
Carousel Ride was composed by Derek Holt.
- 23b. "Bubble Buddy" - Carnival style.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Giant statue of Mr. Sea Chicken; SpongeBob climbing the statue.
- 149b. "Tunnel of Glove" - Robot clown.
Cartoon Capers was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
Cartoon Capers (b)
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - SpongeBob falls on the floor and shatters.
Cartoon Capers (c)
- 76a. "The Thing" - Squidward falls through a sewage pipe.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Plankton rolls down the abyss.
Castle Life was composed by Maurice De Courpalay.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - Patrick wanders around SpongeBob's mansion.
Casualties of Love (b)
Casualties of Love (b) was composed by Mladen Franko.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob imagines Squidward's picture on the wall.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - "Nobody calls me Tubby!"
Catch Me If You Can
Catch Me If You Can was composed by Wilfred Burns.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Patrick chases SpongeBob like a cat.
Catfish Row was composed by Benny Carter.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - "My baby!"
Cattle Drive was composed by John Cacavas.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Fry cook badge.
Catwalk was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 27b. "Life of Crime" - "...Or did your criminal mind hypnotize me to steal it?"
Celebrations was composed by Jan Rap.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Ending.
- Cellar Search was composed by Philippe Pares and performed by The Westway Studio Orchestra.
Cello Link (a)
Cello Link (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - Gary coughs.
Celtic Lands was composed by David Farnon.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - At the Viking lair; "Your Majesty, look! A letter!"
Central Park Breakdown (a)
Central Park Breakdown (a) was composed by Paul Lenart and Bill Novick.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "Let me show you how grandmas do it!"
Cha Cha Del Sol
Cha Cha Del Sol was composed by David Lindup.
- 131a. "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful" - Used when Squidward dances.
Cha Cha Nova
Cha Cha Nova was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - SpongeBob dresses up for the prom.
- 32a. "Pressure" - Title card; "This is pretty easy!"
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mrs. Puff is so happy about Mr. Krabs taking her on a date.
- 44a. "Nasty Patty" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs stuff the Health Inspector with food.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - SpongeBob and Squidward go inside the dirty-looking house. (High pitched)
Champions March [#7]
Champions March [#7] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "Do you realize what you've done?"
There are two different versions of Charge. One has no composer, the other one was composed by Will Schaefer.
(Will Schaefer version)
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "The torch is lit! Let the race begin!"
Chariot Race was composed by Helmuth Brandenburg.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - SpongeBob and Patrick charge towards each other.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - SpongeBob rescues Patrick. SpongeBob & Patrick try to figure out how to distract the lionfish. SpongeBob realizes the lionfish's appetite.
Charivari Clowns was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 129b. "The Inside Job" - Plankton watches TV.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - Pineapple launched to the air.
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - SpongeBob and Gary watch TV.
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - SpongeBob picks up a spatula.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - SpongeBob cooking patties at home.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Little clown juggles with the hot dogs.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - Squidward's RV runs off down the road.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - SpongeBob and Patrick swinging from the bus handles.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - SpongeBob spining inside Dirty Bubble to absorm him into his body.
Challenge for the Stars C
Challenge for the Stars C was composed by Sammy Burdson and Jean-Claude Madonne.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob accidentally presses launch button and rocket starts taking off.
Charleston Party (a)
Charleston Party (a) was composed by John Charles Fiddy and Otto Sieben.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Photo album.
Charlie's Bike was composed by Peter Balding and Otto Sieben. There are three different variations.
Charlie's Bike C
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary tries to open the door with his eyes and SpongeBob gives him a set of his own arms.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Karen orders Plankton to get rid of the rotten chum.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob trying to make it up for Mrs. Puff for the incident; "Oh, I love cleaning!"
Charlie's Bike E
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary trying to move "his arms".
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward and bus driver switch their jobs.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob trying to lift the box where he's traped.
Charlie's Bike G
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary tries to take a Snail-Po can with "his arms".
The Chase was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - The Atlantean guards are summoned and the SpongeBob crew fight back.
Chase Me Chester
Chase Me Chester was composed by Roger Roger.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - The gorilla attacks Patchy.
Chase That Car
Chase That Car was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "Tartar sauce!"
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police boats go after the boatmobile that Mrs. Puff and SpongeBob are in; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within a dream; It is revealed that Mrs. Puff was having a dream within two dreams.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob and the bubble wand fall.
Chase to the Finish
Chase to the Finish was composed by Alan Wynn.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - SpongeBob pops bubble ducks and some bubble buildings as he slips.
Chasey Racey was composed by Norman Dane.
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - "First, you hitched a ride on the security chopper."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Situation alert.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - The Love emergency.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton jumps out of a plane.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Ferris wheel breaks lose.
- 180a. "Patrick-Man!" - The Dirty Bubble comes out of the old lady's head.
Chasing Dragons was composed by Assaf Rinde.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Race continues.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - Sandy drives the submarine to the Krusty Krab.
Cheesy Blaxploitation Theme
Cheesy Blaxploitation Theme was composed by Steve Sechi and Big Fish Audio.
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Krabs dressed as a cop; SpongeBob trying to act like a cop; SpongeBob arrests Helen for not having a license to sell cookies; Krabs and SpongeBob arrive with Helen at the police station; Plankton, Krabs, SpongeBob, and Helen are put in jail.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Bubble police arrives.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Glove World police appear.
Cheeze Wiz was composed by James Hannigan. It originates in the Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix video game.
- 249a. "Sandy's Nutty Nieces" - SpongeBob starts reading a story to Sandy's nieces.
- Chief Taravana was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Children 2 was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Hey, little fella."
Children Box was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Baby can't eat a Krabby Patty because of his size.
Chill Out was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Title card.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - Title card.
- 93c. "BlackJack" - Flashback to Cousin Blackjack beating up SpongeBob; Blackjack appears.
A Chilling Championship
A Chilling Championship was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - Plays when the chocolate high dive is announced.
- 193b. "What's Eating Patrick?" - "Five short minutes to consume as many patties as they can."
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - Squidward uses SpongeBob and Patrick as paintbrushes to paint a portrait of him as the patty jumps inside his throat; SpongeBob, Patrick and the patty dancing as Squidward plays the clarinet.
Chinese Mystery was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob scours Bikini Bottom and realizes everybody's gone.
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - "I got to find that vacuum and get out of here!"
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - The Bikini Bottom citizens get mad at the mayor.
Chinese Past 2
Chinese Past 2 was composed by Yew Phoon.
- 6b. "Pickles" - A gong is heard.
Chorus Line [#13]
Chorus Line [#13] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - Montage of people auditioning for the play.
A Christmas Fantasy (a)
A Christmas Fantasy (a) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - "Wow... that was amazing!"
- 85b. "Krabs à la Mode" - Everyone buys frozen Krabby Patties.
A Christmas Fairy
A Christmas Fairy was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Sparkles come out from the wishing well and gets empty of rotten chum; SpongeBob and Plankton spray rotten chum in Krabs' house.
A Christmas Suite
A Christmas Suite was composed by Richard Harvey.
- . "More Feeling" - Patrick rolls around on the table.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - SpongeBob telling Gary about his day.
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - "Hey!"
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Flakes of rotten chum start falling from the sky and Bikini Bottom gets covered into it; Plankton telling everyone he invented Chum Day; SpongeBob explaining the true meaning of Chum Day.
Christmas Fantasy was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob introduces the Krusty crew his giant Krabby Patty sculptured out of ice.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - SpongeBob says they shouldn't be fighting.
Christmas Party was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - SpongeBob stammering.
Christmas Morning was composed by David Snell.
- 28. "Christmas Who?" - The end of part 1/The beginning of part 2.
Chromatic Runs is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - SpongeBob and Patrick drop their Glove World stuff.
Cieszyn Polka was composed by Władysław Raczkowski.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - TV show.
Cinema Screen 3
Cinema Screen 3 was composed by Brian Fahey.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - "Fear not, injured coworker, for I am certified." (High pitched
- 187a. "Don't Look Now" - "Ooh, the movie's starting!"
Cinnamon Stick was composed by Frank Sterling.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - SpongeBob visits Squidward.
The Circus Comes to Town!
The Circus Comes to Town! was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - "The Amazing Mister Absorbency!"
- 25b. "Patty Hype" - "Ta-da!" / *shot of green Krabby Patty*
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - The whale balancing act.
Circus Flourish was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin. There are different variations.
Circus Flourish (a)
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick bow.
Circus Flourish (c)
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - "I am a level ten wizard!"
Circus Maximus was composed by Jean-Pierre Fouquey.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Film starts; "Take hold of your trident and practice your smiting."
- . "The Story of King Neptune" - Plays throughout.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Feel my power!"
Circus Overture was composed by Daniel Janin.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - "He spits a giant pearl 100 feet in the air. Like a cannon ball."
- 122a. "Chum Bucket Supreme" - Montage of Plankton's success.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs says that he needs an artist.
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - People seeing Squidward and Patrick's classy kiosk at Patrick's house.
- Circus Parade was composed by Dick Stephen Walter. There are different variations.
Ciribiribin was composed by George Wilson and Alberto Pestalozza.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - The Glove Boat.
City Bustle has two different versions, one composed by Larry Hochman, and another composed by Heinz Hoetter.
(Larry Hochman version)
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "This recipe is going to make you a star!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "You don't have to ask me three times!"
(Heinz Hoetter version)
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Mrs. Puff driving next to SpongeBob.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - SpongeBob takes a book from the shelf named "Swamp Mates".
City Dash was composed by Harry Lubin.
City Desk was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "It is here that the boxes reach their final stage of assembly..."
- 109b. "The Krabby Kronicle" - SpongeBob works the shocker.
City Heat was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 78b. "Best Frenemies" - Mr. Krabs pretends to sneeze; Mr. Krabs and Plankton try to jackhammer the roof.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob tries to pull Gummy off his house.
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob hides in a mailbox.
City Links was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - People start using the board.
- 216b. "The Clam Whisperer" - SpongeBob and clams go past a coffee shop.
City Swell was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "In that case, please step right inside, sir."
Civil War March
Civil War March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 115b. "Cephalopod Lodge" - First meeting of The Feather Friends.
Clarion Call was composed by Eric Winstone.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "Just like our hero, SpongeBob SquarePants!"
Classic Soap was composed by Dieter Reith. There are different variations.
Classic Soap 1 (a)
- 77b. "Rule of Dumb" - SpongeBob watches a soap opera with Gary.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob watching TV.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Karen's show.
Classic Soap 14
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - Whenever Mr. Krabs is shown at the hospital.
- 99a. "The Two Faces of Squidward" - SpongeBob paces outside of the surgery room eating Krusty Krab work hats.
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - Neptune watches TV.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Squidward watches TV.
- 173b. "Demolition Doofus" - Mrs. Puff in bed with the flowers around her.
Clear as Daylight
Clear as Daylight was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - Mr. Krabs sees Mrs. Puff.
Cliche Asian Cue
Cliche Asian Cue was composed by Steve Sechi and Big Fish Audio.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy fights giant jellyfish.
Climb to Altitude
Climb to Altitude was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - "With me?"
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - "Oh, you are ready!"
- 179b. "Squirrel Record" - Largest house of cards.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "That's the Krusty Krab!"
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "Would you be my plus one?"
Cloak and Dagger
- There are two different versions of Cloak and Dagger. One was composed by Phil Green and the other one was composed by Sean Elder.
Clown in Town
Clown in Town was composed by Philippe Pares.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - ChefBob insults customers.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - Girls start pampering Patrick and Tony gets mad at him for destroying the stuff inside his shell.
Clowns' Cavalcade was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Circus clowns introduced; SpongeBob and Patrick get into the backstage.
Clowns was composed by Dick Walter.
- 120a. "No Hat for Pat" - Squidward and Patrick falling.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - Clowns performing; Audience laughs.
- Clumsy was composed by Bernd Gesell. There are different variations.
Clusters was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - The rocket lands in Bikini Bottom.
Cockney Capers was composed by Ray Davies. There are different variations.
- 105a. "The Splinter" - "Can I ask you something?" (High pitched)
- 116a. "Squid's Visit" - Squidward sees a replica of his bathroom.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "You're looking at the wrong camera!"
- 132b. "Kracked Krabs" - "Thanks for letting me hitch a ride, Krabs."
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - "Time to initiate the first variable."
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - "Now, now, girls, let's be polite."
Cockney Capers 1.3
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "What are you pointing at me for?"
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Mr. Krabs leaves the restroom.
- Cocksure Capers was composed by Phil Green.
Cocktail Lounge was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "If you want to be fancy, hold your pinky up like this."; (flashback) "When in doubt, pinky out."
- 36b. "Krusty Love" - At the restaurant, with the imported pianist.
- 41a. "The Algae's Always Greener" - "So, have you two known each other long?"; Ending.
- 52a. "Chocolate with Nuts" - Patrick and SpongeBob rent an entire restaurant for a double date.
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab to wait for Betsy Krabs.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - The music that plays on the radio.
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob enters the Krusty Krab for the Semi-annual Charity Night.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - Lady creature eats the phone; Lady Squidward appears on the paper; Lady Squidward puckers lips.
Cocktail Time Quartet
Cocktail Time Quartet was composed by Pat Irwin.
- 153a. "Accidents Will Happen" - Squidward relaxing on the roof.
Co Co Baby (a)
Co Co Baby (a) was composed by Gil Flat.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward does all the things that attracts a Seabear.
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - "MAKEOVER!!!"
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Plankton's grandma falls in love with Squidward.
Coconut Cocktail was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Squidward sits down and drinks tea.
Code "Dead End"
Code "Dead End" was composed by Gregor Narholz.
- 25a. "Wormy" - Wormy turns into a butterfly over night.
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - Patrick wakes up.
- 238b. "Karen's Virus" - SpongeBob wandering through the hard drive; "Neptune's network! Which one of you is the real SpongeBob?"
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - "Wait a minute, Chum Day? That's disgusting!"
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Plankton tempts Krabs with a bowl of chum.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick scream after seeing all the kids in jail.
Coffee Bar was composed by Peter Yorke.
- 174a. "Treats!" - Snail Bites commercial.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Title card (Low pitched); Squidward on magazine cover.
Coffee Beans was composed by Georges Cugaro.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - SpongeBob continues hiccupping as he tries to make Krabby Patties.
Cold Fear was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - SpongeBob refuses to give Squidward the pizza.
- 29b. "Dumped" - "I closed the window on my head!"
Cold Sweat was composed by John Scott.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - SpongeBob asks questions.
- 56a. "Born Again Krabs" - "I'm here to escort you to the resting place..."; "That little display of parsimonious penny pinching..."
- 108a. "Patty Caper" - SpongeBob thinks Sandy stole the ingredient.
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Mr. Krabs prepares to tell the secret formula to Cashina.
Colonial March was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Uncle Patrick Revere.
- 97b. "The Battle of Bikini Bottom" - "You mean like those guys?"
Colossus was composed by Alan Hawkshaw.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "Oh, gentle hat, symbol of employment..."
The Comedian was composed by Trevor Bastow.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick goes to Goofy Goober's; Patrick orders an ice cream.
Comedy Club was composed by Laurent Dury.
Comedy Club C
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton reads a sign that forbids dumping chum.
Comedy Club E
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton is stunned after rotten chum burps at him; Plankton gets an idea.
Comedy Club F
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton laughs.
Comedy Punctuations and Bridges
- Comedy Punctuations and Bridges were composed by Fredric Bayco.
- Comic Capers was composed by Charlie Brissette and Norman Mamey. There are different variations.
Comic Cues [#25]
Comic Cues [#25] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - A bunch of letters fly out of SpongeBob's mailbox.
Comic Tension (a)
Comic Tension (a) was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 64a. "Skill Crane" - Squidward looks at the "grab" button.
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Squidward walks over to SpongeBob's door.
- 73b. "Once Bitten" - Squidward asks SpongeBob if Gary has had his shots.
- 85a. "New Digs" - "That's the last straw!"
- 93a. "Picture Day" - SpongeBob goes into town.
- Comic Walk was composed by Sidney Torch.
Comical Clowns was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton tries to stop the baby from being delivered to the Chum Bucket; Eight semesters later...
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - SpongeBob and Patrick put more traps for Krabs.
Comikarama was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter at the clubhouse.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - First contestant sprayed with beans.
The Coming Conflict
The Coming Conflict was composed by Sam Spence.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Businessman talks about room 4B.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy captures all the jellyfish as she sets Jellyfish Fields on fire.
Coming to Get You [#3]
Coming to Get You [#3] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "Hang onto your hats and glasses!"
Command Post was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Command Post 1
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Oh, I should have known!"
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Squidward calls SWAT team.
Command Post 2
- 74a. "Bummer Vacation" - "Well, I'll show them!"
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "The Krusty Krab!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob vows to keep the Shelly Superhighway from being built.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Follow me!"
Comu Fanfare (a)
Comu Fanfare (a) was composed by Francis Shaw.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - The rule giver appears.
Conga [#61] was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - The Kool Krab.
Conga Real was composed by Ronnie Hazzlehurst.
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "That's just a stupid boulder!"
Constant Menace was composed by John Fox.
- 11a. "MuscleBob BuffPants" - SpongeBob walks past Squidward and Mr. Krabs.
Cool Cats was composed by Max Saunders.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Gary goes home in a car.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "What's the big idea? What have you been doing all this time?"; PlanKrab tells Plankton all it took was a hearty handshake to be the owner of the Krusty Krab.
Cool Reception was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Neptune's Sun emerges from the volcano.
- 216a. "Cave Dwelling Sponge" - SpongeBob gets arrested.
- 232b. "Shopping List" - Yeti Krabs is shown sleeping.
- 235a. "Plankton Paranoia" - Krabs makes customer's head open; "Mr. Krabs, it's not Plankton!"
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Squidward runs screaming out of the crater.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - Race boat garage sign.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Live-action Pearl takes the tour bus into the fish store.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Hans is revealed to be SpongeBob's doctor. (High pitched)
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - "So, SpongeBob thinks he can prank us, huh?"
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka
Coppelia Ballet Suite - Mazurka was composed by Leo Delibes and later arranged by George Wilson.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Dance recital.
Corny Playoff was composed by Wally Asp.
- 243a. "The Nitwitting" - Ice Cream King walks up to the stage.
Cosmic Cloud was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 75a. "Squidtastic Voyage" - "SpongeBob and Patrick are piloting a miniature submarine inside my head?!"
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - Ending.
Cosmos Adventure 1
Cosmos Adventure 1 was composed by John Fox.
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Submarine unearthed.
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Final test.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Rocket launch.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Car ascends into space.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's rocket launches.
Country Girl [#30]
Country Girl [#30] was composed by Martyn Laight and Beth Ann Clayton.
- 56b. "I Had an Accident" - "Yeah! Ride 'em, cowboy!"
Country Romp [#24]
Country Romp [#24] was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - "Mmm, I'm starving."
Country Saunter was composed by Frederick Charrosin.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - SpongeBob tells Squidward that Hotel Halibut is hosting the annual Jellyfishing Convention; Squidward gets taken into the Jellyfishing Convention room.
Court Entrance [#47]
Court Entrance [#47] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 132a. "Yours, Mine and Mine" - Shot of kiddie meal.
Courting Clarinets was composed by Stefan Maciejewski.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "We're gonna become peasants!"
Cravin' the Big Wave
Cravin' the Big Wave was composed by Tom Hedden, Vince Caputo, and David Robidoux.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob shakes sand off his towel.
- Crazy Mind was composed by Harry Lubin.
Crazy People was composed by Laurent Dury.
Crazy People A
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "And I'm sending him straight to cloud heaven."
Crazy People E
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton reads a sign that forbids to dump chum; Plankton flips a coin into the wishing well and sinks into the rotten chum.
Crazy Run was composed by Tony Tape and Marc Monsen.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - All clowns pile into the car.
- The Creature was composed by Gregor Narholz. There are different variations.
Creatures in the Closet
Creatures in the Closet was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Man Ray zaps the windmill.
Main article: Creeping Up
Creeping Up was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Creepy Crawly was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Green fumes around the employee locker room.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton goes back to the Chum Bucket; Flying Dutchman possesses Plankton's body.
Crepe Suzette was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 50b. "Krusty Krab Training Video" - "Your Work Station" segment; Interfacting With Your Boss; Checking in on Squidward.
The Crime Busters
The Crime Busters was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 45b. "Doing Time" - The police show up to arrest Mrs. Puff.
Crime Capers was composed by Carlo Giacco.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Plankton is in the bottom of the ocean.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - SpongeBob grabs Krabs' first dime.
- 213a. "The Getaway" - Stickyfins Whiting escapes from prison.
- 245b. "King Plankton" - Sea chimp mistakes Plankton for a banana; Sea chimps get afraid of Plankton; Plankton proclaims himself the king of the sea chimps; Plankton orders sea chimps to fall too; "Piggyback for the king! Let's see how fast this old lady can go."
Crime Scene was composed by Frederick Charrosin.
- 263b. "The Kwarantined Krab" - Health inspector arrives at the Krusty Krab.
Crime Squad was composed by John Cameron.
- 71b. "Karate Island" - Sandy battles the Tickler; Sandy bursts through the floor.
- 80b. "The Gift of Gum" - SpongeBob karate-chops Gummy into his house.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - "It's time to go get it!"
- 129a. "Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy" - Sandy's climatic battle with Plankton.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Not so fast, Man Ray."
Crime and Danger Sign
- Crime and Danger Sign was composed by Hans Conzelmann and Delle Haensch. There are different variations.
Crime Doesn't Pay
Crime Doesn't Pay was composed by Jack Beaver.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - "You'll rue the day we were born, Krabs! I'll be back!"
Crime International was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - "Three cheers for the manager!"
Crime Time was composed by Gerhard Trede. There are different variations.
Crime Time 2
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward demand to know where the real Mr. Krabs is.
Crime Time 3
- 49a. "Krab Borg" - SpongeBob and Squidward break all of Mr. Krabs' appliances.
The Criminal was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "...or as I like to call it, phase four."
Cristallisation was composed by Vladimir Cosma.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Squidward sees Fiasco at the Krusty Krab.
- 169a. "Are You Happy Now?" - Squidward's sculpture is burned by Fiasco.
Crocodile Tears A
Crocodile Tears A was composed by David Bell and Otto Sieben.
- 37b. "I'm with Stupid" - After SpongeBob leaves.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward gets SpongeBob to throw his hat on the ground and step on it.
Cucu Chama was composed by David Bradnum.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog complaining about slime trail.
Curley Shirley was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 69a. "Krusty Towers" - All scenes involving elevators.
Curse of Evil
Curse of Evil were composed by Gregor Narholz. There are different variations.
Curse of Evil 1 [#43]
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob transforming into a snail.
Curse of Evil 1 [#44]
- 10b. "F.U.N." - "He's decievin' ya! Reach into his pocket now and take what he's got!"
Curse of Evil 2 [#45]
- 13b. "I Was a Teenage Gary" - SpongeBob beginning to transform into a snail.
Curse of Evil 2 [#46.02]
- 29a. "Survival of the Idiots" - "SPONGEBOB... PATRICK..."
- Curtain-Raiser was composed by Alan Braden.
Curtains Up was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Shot of the Green Room.
Custom Cruiser was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - SpongeBob driving.
Cut and Thrust
Cut and Thrust was composed by Derrick Mason.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - "They'll never find it, and if they do, it'll eat them!"
Cute and Lovable
Cute and Lovable was composed by Phil Green.
- 151b. "Love That Squid" - "Aren't you going to compliment my outfit?"
- 174a. "Treats!" - "Pretend I'm Gary and tell me no."
- 183a. "Eek, an Urchin!" - "Hey there, handsome!"
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - "Hey there, little guy!"
- 196b. "Married to Money" - Cashina arrives at Mr. Krabs' door.
Cutie Pie was composed by Phil Green, Geoffrey Love, and Ken Thorne.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Hotdog on a String.
Comedy Cowboys was composed by Joey Micheal Stebanuk. Note: This song is not licensed by APM Music, it's licensed by Pond5.com.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Dance music at SpongeBob's house.