|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Baby Elephant
- 2 The Bachelor Life
- 3 Bach's Toccata
- 4 Background Blues
- 5 Bad Slide
- 6 Bad Tempi 1
- 7 Bahia Baby
- 8 Bal Campagnard
- 9 Bali Ha'i
- 10 Ballet Elegante
- 11 Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
- 12 Ballett Walzer
- 13 Ballroom Romance
- 14 Balmoral Highlanders
- 15 Bandits
- 16 Banjo Sing-Along
- 17 Banners Victorious
- 18 Banzai Rider
- 19 Barbecue Beach
- 20 Barber of Seville
- 21 Bare Foot
- 22 Barmy Hoedown!
- 23 Bartmania A
- 24 Bashful Eyes
- 25 Bassoon Skip
- 26 Bat Stabs
- 27 Battle At Sea
- 28 Battle March Links
- 29 Battle Stations [#38]
- 30 Battle Zone
- 31 Beach Beat
- 32 Beach Boy
- 33 Beach Party
- 34 The Beast Within
- 35 Beat Baby
- 36 Beautiful Moonlit Night
- 37 Beautiful People (A)
- 38 Beauty Parade
- 39 Beer Festival
- 40 Beer (On This Table) Please
- 41 Before The Beginning
- 42 Befuddled Gent
- 43 Beheading Of The King
- 44 Bella Italia
- 45 Bella Napoli (a)
- 46 Bell Hop
- 47 Bell Tree [#86.01]
- 48 Best Of The West
- 49 Beware the Ripper (C)
- 50 Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
- 51 Beyond The Galaxy
- 52 Big Bad Giant
- 53 Big Boss
- 54 Big City Sidewalks
- 55 Big Ed's March
- 56 Big Julie
- 57 Big Scene F
- 58 Big Show Theme
- 59 Big Top Marching Band
- 60 Bikini Babes
- 61 Bikini Dance
- 62 Bird Lady From Ghost Town
- 63 Bittersweet Memory
- 64 Bizarre Swing
- 65 Blackbeard
- 66 The Black Death
- 67 Black Empire
- 68 Black Stockings
- 69 Blanket Of Fog
- 70 Blaze Of Brass (D)
- 71 Blazing Trails
- 72 Bliss
- 73 Blissful Thought
- 74 Blondes & Bullets (A)
- 75 Bloodbath
- 76 Blood In The Gutter
- 77 Blow The Man Down
- 78 Blue Blood F
- 79 Blue Danube
- 80 The Blue Danube
- 81 Blue Danube Waltz
- 82 Blue Dobro (A)
- 83 Bluegrass Banjo
- 84 Blue Lamp Blues
- 85 Blues In A Hurry
- 86 Bobbins And Spindles
- 87 Bobby Shaftoe
- 88 Bobmatisme
- 89 Bobsled
- 90 Bold As Brass [#36]
- 91 Bongo Crazy [#43]
- 92 Bonnie Blue Gal
- 93 Boom Addict
- 94 Borborygmus
- 95 Border Run
- 96 Bossa Cubana
- 97 Botany Bay
- 98 Box Melody
- 99 Box Office
- 100 Boxing Greats #2
- 101 Boy Scout
- 102 Boy Wizard's Teacher
- 103 Brahms Lullaby
- 104 Brass Moment
- 105 Brave and Bold
- 106 Brave Legend
- 107 Break-Thru
- 108 Break In
- 109 Breakout
- 110 Breakfast News
- 111 Breakfast Show [#34.01]
- 112 Breezing Around
- 113 Brickbat
- 114 Bridal Chorus
- 115 Bridge 3
- 116 Bridge H
- 117 Bridgehead
- 118 Bridge Of Stars
- 119 Bright And Active
- 120 A Brighter Day
- 121 Bring Back
- 122 Bring On The Girls
- 123 Broadway Bustle
- 124 Broadway Dazzle
- 125 Broadway Flyer
- 126 Broken Ride
- 127 Broken Romance
- 128 Brushes
- 129 Bucaneers
- 130 Buccaneer Overture
- 131 Buck Jump
- 132 Buckle Down March
- 133 Buenos Aires B
- 134 Buffalo Girls
- 135 Buffoonery
- 136 Buggy Girl
- 137 Bugle Fanfare
- 138 Build Up
- 139 Bumbling B
- 140 Bump In The Night
- 141 Burglar Bill [#7.04]
- 142 But In The End
- 143 Busy Factory
- 144 Busy Life
- 145 Busy Schedule
- 146 Busy Shoppers
- 147 Buying Spree
- 148 Buzz Twist
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."
The Bachelor Life
The Bachelor Life was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show. (The Bachelor Life 2 and The Bachelor Life 4 were never used)
The Bachelor Life 1
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Used whenever Patrick watches TV.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Come on, Ernie, the movie's about to start."; Ernie and Tim watch a movie.
The Bachelor Life 3
Bach's Toccata was arranged by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Let's go scare somebody."
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "I'm gonna turn into a vampire now!"
- Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Bad Slide is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - Title card; Music on the commercial.
- . "The First 100 Episodes" - Disc 13 main menu.
Bahia Baby was composed by Wolfgang Kaltenbach.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray hears noise upstairs.
Bal Campagnard was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Cuddle E. Hugs enters SpongeBob's home, and both go to bed.
Bali Ha'i was composed by William Bell.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Patrick wakes up smelling.
- Ballet Elegante was composed by Albert Ketelbey.
Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
Ballet Shoes [#60.03] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Ballet music.
Ballroom Romance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patties covered in jewels.
Balmoral Highlanders was composed by Frankie Hepburn and Austin Ince.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick boating through the Loch Ness.
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banjo Sing-Along is an Optigan sample.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Little kid running around Sock World.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - A helicopter drops the first billboard.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "This calls for CPR."
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - SpongeBob sets up his grill.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob describes Kenny's accomplishments.
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff; After the record player scene.
Barbecue Beach was composed by Martin Busca and Thomas Klein.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Title card; "The -ild Ones. That's a strange name."; Bikers heading toward Bikini Bottom.
Barber of Seville
Barber of Seville was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and arranged by George Wilson.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward dances; More dancing.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog is struck by lightning.
Barmy Hoedown! was composed by Dominic Francis Glynn and Martin Andrew Smith.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Angry Jack's Shell Emporium; "I'm really angry!"
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy arrives with the submarine at the contest and destroys the ship.
Bartmania A was composed by Guy Moon.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
- Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Bassoon Skip was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are 2 different variations used on the show.
Bassoon Skip [#85.01]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton jumping on the lever. (Low pitched)
Bassoon Skip [#85.03]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Now only his mouth is missing."
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon. These were also used in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Batmantis."
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stop in midair.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Sound effect cards.
Battle At Sea
- Battle At Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Battle March Links
- The Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle Stations [#38]
Battle Stations [#38] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching TV.
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton falling and screaming; Plankton falls down the chimney.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fall out of the window.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary tries to get past the ball.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Everyone goes to the bathroom.
Beach Beat was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy playing volleyball with Larry, Mr. Krabs and Squidward; "My name is Sandy Cheeks and I can lick any critter on any beach!"
Beach Boy was composed by Karl Kroll and Hilmar Doetsch.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Inside the craft store.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob reads an ad.
- Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
The Beast Within
- The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Beat Baby was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Back to Patchy's party.
Beautiful Moonlit Night
- Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by George Wilson.
Beautiful People (A)
Beautiful People (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward enters his room and starts relaxing.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - First TV channel.
Beauty Parade was composed by Syd Dale.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Music on Patrick's headphones
- 207b. "House Worming" - Worm watching TV.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Tank running over SpongeBob repeatedly.
Beer (On This Table) Please
Beer (On This Table) Please was composed by Rosita S Romano.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob dressed in lederhosen.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward answers the door in disguise/"Nein, nein! No moven sie! Sitz!"
Before The Beginning
Before The Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy's invention revealed.
- Befuddled Gent was composed by Philip Green.
Beheading Of The King
Beheading Of The King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick on a giant arrow.
Bella Italia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Krabs and Mrs. Puff on a date.
Bella Napoli (a)
Bella Napoli (a) was composed by Robert Foster.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - All Marco scenes.
- Bell Hop was composed by John Shakespeare. There are 3 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Bell Hop (B) never played).
Bell Tree [#86.01]
Bell Tree [#86.01] was composed by David Arnold.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Here you go!"
Best Of The West
Best Of The West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Beware the Ripper (C)
Beware the Ripper (C) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Patrick calls the cops
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea was composed by Lisa Doby and Lionel Wendling. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton telling Karen how Chip saved him.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea [#62]
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary walking toward SpongeBob.
Beyond The Galaxy
Beyond The Galaxy was composed by Larry Hochman.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - Krabs covers Man Ray in tartar sauce.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's special spacesuit.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble on the surface.
Big Bad Giant
- Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Big Boss was composed by Karl Lothar Mikulicz.
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs takes away luxuries off the prisoners.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward gets on the bus.
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Ed's March
- Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Julie was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharkface tells SpongeBob not to worry.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - "What's the matter, Krabs? You don't like money?!"
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Plankton gets put in jail.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Six months later Dirty Bubble gets off jail being a clean bubble.
Big Scene F
Big Scene F was composed by Hermann Langschwert.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "What's going on with this thing?"
Big Show Theme
- Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
Big Top Marching Band
Big Top Marching Band is an optigan sample.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward's mirror reflection swallows a clarinet.
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Babes [#48]
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs opens his medicine cabinet.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward drives the bus past Patrick.
Bikini Dance was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus waiting in the line of the beach shower stand.
Bird Lady From Ghost Town
Bird Lady From Ghost Town was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's party; Patchy reappears; Back from commercials.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by Mark Winter.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob in New Kelp City.
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from William Krabs.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Prisoner silently yells "My leg!"
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Hot dog vendor; Neptune compliments Larry.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton drools.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Blanket Of Fog
Blanket Of Fog was composed by Stuart Crombie.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "We're gonna be crushed to death! I don't wanna drive a bus!"
Blaze Of Brass (D)
Blaze Of Brass (D) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blissful Thought was composed by Peter Knight.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist watching Sandy's treedome.
Blondes & Bullets (A)
Blondes & Bullets (A) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton tries to escape with the formula.
- There are two different versions of Bloodbath. One was composed by Harry Lubin and the other was composed by Frederick Charrison.
Blood In The Gutter
- Blood In The Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
Blow The Man Down
- There are two different versions of Blow The Man Down. One was composed by Robert White and Tim Laycock, and the other was composed by Brian Peters.
Blue Blood F
Blue Blood F was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "Squidward, wait!"
- Blue Danube was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Strauss Sr. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
The Blue Danube
The Blue Danube was composed by Max Reinsch.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob, Sandy, Pearl and Squidina floating around the cabin.
Blue Danube Waltz
Blue Danube Waltz was composed by Johann Strauss Sr.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "And a-one... and a-two... and... aha!"; SpongeBob still practicing; "And a-one... and a-two..."; "And a-one... and a-two..."
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward chases SpongeBob for his clarinet while they're in outer space.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward in space.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - RV flies through the sky and lands in Porpoise Peak.
Blue Dobro (A)
Blue Dobro (A) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 18a. "Texas" - "What did you say?"
Bluegrass Banjo is an optigan sample.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Trenchbillies introduced. (Low pitched)
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Old Man Jenkins' barn and grain silo dancing.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Old Man Jenkins tells Bubble Bass hiccups could turn a fella inside out on his times.
Blue Lamp Blues
Blue Lamp Blues was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Title card; "And that's how it began... my life smashed to bits."
Blues In A Hurry
Blues In A Hurry was composed by Cecil Norman.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Customers and the tour bus enter the Trusty Slab.
Bobbins And Spindles
Bobbins And Spindles was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
Bobmatisme was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
Bobsled was composed by Caesar Giovannini and Wayne Robinson.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary and Mr. Krabs enter at the laundromat.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Opening.
Bold As Brass [#36]
Bold As Brass [#36] was composed by Mel Dean.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat through the obstacle course again.
Bongo Crazy [#43]
Bongo Crazy [#43] was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Boom Addict was composed by Paul Smith, Jason Robert Greenhalgh, and Femi Olasehinde.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Music on the radio while SpongeBob's cooking; SpongeBob, Krabs and customers dancing.
Borborygmus was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Editions Montparnasse 2000||MP 25||Moog Sensations (Sonosyntheses Electroniques)||1971|
|Kosinus||KOS 55||Good Moog||1998|
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Title card; Cuddle E. Hugs introduces himself to SpongeBob; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; "No need to be sorry, SpongeBob."; Cuddle E. Hugs explains why no one else can see him/SpongeBob decides to share the rotten patty with everyone else; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; Cuddle E. Hugs as a real hamster. (Speeded)
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob and Patrick falling through Patrick's mouth.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Title card; The whack.
Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- Botany Bay was composed by Robert White.
Box Melody was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh Patrick, it's a miracle!"
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob puts an alarm clock of a fire hydrant.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - "How do I get to RandomLand?"
- Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Boxing Greats #2
Boxing Greats #2 was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover Mary's mother at the boxing stadium and she punches them.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "Ta-da! Let's give a big hand to the new champion!"
- Boy Scout was composed by Harold Smart.
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get this thing out of here!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy fixes everything.
There are two different versions of Brahms Lullaby. One was composed by Curtis Schwartz and the other was composed by Johannes Brahms.
(Curtis Schwartz version)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Wallet in bed. (high-pitched +2)
(Johannes Brahms version)
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Plankton tells a bedtime story.
Brass Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Brass Moment [#73]
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Rock covered in glue and googly eyes.
Brass Moment [#77]
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "This joke has gone far enough!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."
- 82b. "Night Light" - The moth appears.
Brave Legend was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Time for me to move on."
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Break In was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "That rodent's right!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This is the Navy, son!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob gives the mayor a Nature Patty.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton mutes Karen.
Breakout was composed by Syd Dale.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Title card; Clean Bubble becomes dirty again and disturbes the customers in the bathroom.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick escape from the jail made of construction blocks; SpongeBob and Patrick enter the nursing home.
- 270b. "Pat the Dog" - Squidward takes Patrick to the woods; Squidward takes Patrick in the woods in a cage; Patrick sends Squidward to the woods.
Breakfast News was composed by Bella Russell and Nigel Beaham-Powell.
- . "SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue" - "And now a special message from SpongeBob SquarePants."
Breakfast Show [#34.01]
Breakfast Show [#34.01] was composed by Paul Hart and David Arnold.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick watches TV.
Breezing Around was composed by Edward White.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Excuse me, Mr. Star is not to be disturbed."; Patrick signing contract.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "Don't waste your breath, Plankton. I already mapped out the perfect plot to swipe that formuler."
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick's house decorated with Squidward's furniture.
- Brickbat was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Bridal Chorus was composed by Richard Wagner.
- Bridge 3 was composed by Wilfred Burns.
Bridge H was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Bridgehead and its Alt. End was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's too bad nobody listened to him.
Bridgehead Alt. End
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Yeah!"; Ending.
Bridge Of Stars
Bridge Of Stars was composed by Alan Braden.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "This moon is a no SpongeBob zone!"
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Squidward says he's gonna make Patrick the most tollerable roomatte of all times.
Bright And Active
Bright And Active was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob walking randomly around the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob walking randomly through Bikini Bottom.
A Brighter Day
A Brighter Day was composed by David Luong.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Jellyfish jazz club.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Audience snapping fingers at Blow Your Top Lounge.
Bring Back was composed by Lars-Luis Linek.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Mrs. Puff takes away SpongeBob's license.
Bring On The Girls
Bring On The Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Back at the Krusty Krab...
Broadway Bustle was composed by Leslie Manson.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob takes driving test.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Narrator introduces Bubbletown; SpongeBob eating a bubble dog.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy capturing jellyfish in her suit.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Title card.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick imagines the future.
Broadway Flyer was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Yes, I did, Patrick."
Broken Ride was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Swing ride slows down; Ride speeds up.
Broken Romance was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "The doors are locked. The doors are locked and we are on the outside. Outsiders."
Brushes was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Stephen Dexter.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward rebuilding SpongeBob's house.
- Bucaneers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
Buck Jump was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Several kids on Patrick at once.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty and Squidward feeds Patrick with him.
Buckle Down March
Buckle Down March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The Krusty Krab Stadium! Wow!"
Buenos Aires B
Buenos Aires B was composed by Norman Candler.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls was composed by Martyn Laight.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Buffoonery was composed by Van Phillips.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Other kids with Whirly Brains.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob takes home another sea bunny.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton arrives to the wishing well which is already filled with the rotten chum.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus driving through the park.
Buggy Girl was composed by David Hamburger, John Hunter Jr. and Jonathan Slott.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - "See you later, teammate!"
Bugle Fanfare was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Krabs orders Squidward to get back to work.
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life.
- Bumbling B was composed by Bernd Gesell.
Bump In The Night
Bump In The Night was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Newspaper falls on Squidward.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab again; Plankton puts his body back on.
Burglar Bill [#7.04]
Burglar Bill [#7.04] was composed by Andrew Hall.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
But In The End
But In The End was composed by Jean Luc Leonardon.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob apologizing to Krabs, Gary, and Patrick.
Busy Factory was composed by Leslie Baguley.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob struggling to fasten his seatbelt.
- Busy Life was composed by Cedric Palmer.
Busy Schedule was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Meeting begins.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Old lady passes driving test.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred comes back to his job.
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
- Buying Spree was composed by William Loose.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.