|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Baby Elephant
- 2 The Bachelor Life
- 3 Bach's Toccata
- 4 Background Blues
- 5 Bad Slide
- 6 Bad Tempi 1
- 7 Bahia Baby
- 8 Bal Campagnard
- 9 Bali Ha'i
- 10 Ballet Elegante
- 11 Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
- 12 Ballett Walzer
- 13 Ballroom Romance
- 14 Balmoral Highlanders
- 15 Bandits
- 16 Banjo Sing-Along
- 17 Banners Victorious
- 18 Banzai Rider
- 19 Barbecue Beach
- 20 Barber of Seville
- 21 Bare Foot
- 22 Barmy Hoedown!
- 23 Bartmania A
- 24 Bashful Eyes
- 25 Bassoon Skip
- 26 Bat Stabs
- 27 Battle At Sea
- 28 Battle March Links
- 29 Battle Stations [#38]
- 30 Battle Zone
- 31 Beach Beat
- 32 Beach Boy
- 33 Beach Party
- 34 The Beast Within
- 35 Beat Baby
- 36 Beautiful Moonlit Night
- 37 Beautiful People (A)
- 38 Beauty Parade
- 39 Beer Festival
- 40 Beer (On This Table) Please
- 41 Before The Beginning
- 42 Befuddled Gent
- 43 Beheading Of The King
- 44 Bella Italia
- 45 Bella Napoli (a)
- 46 Bell Hop
- 47 Bell Tree [#86.01]
- 48 Best Of The West
- 49 Beware the Ripper (C)
- 50 Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
- 51 Beyond The Galaxy
- 52 Big Bad Giant
- 53 Big Boss
- 54 Big City Sidewalks
- 55 Big Ed's March
- 56 Big Julie
- 57 Big Scene F
- 58 Big Show Theme
- 59 Big Top Marching Band
- 60 Bikini Babes
- 61 Bikini Dance
- 62 Bird Lady From Ghost Town
- 63 Bittersweet Memory
- 64 Bizarre Swing
- 65 Blackbeard
- 66 The Black Death
- 67 Black Empire
- 68 Black Stockings
- 69 Blanket Of Fog
- 70 Blaze Of Brass (D)
- 71 Blazing Trails
- 72 Bliss
- 73 Blissful Thought
- 74 Blondes & Bullets (A)
- 75 Bloodbath
- 76 Blood In The Gutter
- 77 Blow The Man Down
- 78 Blue Blood F
- 79 Blue Danube
- 80 The Blue Danube
- 81 Blue Danube Waltz
- 82 Blue Dobro (A)
- 83 Bluegrass Banjo
- 84 Blue Lamp Blues
- 85 Blues In A Hurry
- 86 Bobbins And Spindles
- 87 Bobby Shaftoe
- 88 Bobmatisme
- 89 Bobsled
- 90 Bold As Brass [#36]
- 91 Bongo Crazy [#43]
- 92 Bonnie Blue Gal
- 93 Boom Addict
- 94 Borborygmus
- 95 Border Run
- 96 Bossa Cubana
- 97 Botany Bay
- 98 Box Melody
- 99 Box Office
- 100 Boxing Greats #2
- 101 Boy Scout
- 102 Boy Wizard's Teacher
- 103 Brahms Lullaby
- 104 Brass Moment
- 105 Brave and Bold
- 106 Brave Legend
- 107 Break-Thru
- 108 Break In
- 109 Breakout
- 110 Breakfast News
- 111 Breakfast Show [#34.01]
- 112 Breezing Around
- 113 Brickbat
- 114 Bridal Chorus
- 115 Bridge 3
- 116 Bridge H
- 117 Bridgehead
- 118 Bridge Of Stars
- 119 Bright And Active
- 120 A Brighter Day
- 121 Bring Back
- 122 Bring On The Girls
- 123 Broadway Bustle
- 124 Broadway Dazzle
- 125 Broadway Flyer
- 126 Broken Ride
- 127 Broken Romance
- 128 Brushes
- 129 Bucaneers
- 130 Buccaneer Overture
- 131 Buck Jump
- 132 Buckle Down March
- 133 Buenos Aires B
- 134 Buffalo Girls
- 135 Buffoonery
- 136 Buggy Girl
- 137 Bugle Fanfare
- 138 Build Up
- 139 Bumbling B
- 140 Bump In The Night
- 141 Burglar Bill [#7.04]
- 142 But In The End
- 143 Busy Factory
- 144 Busy Life
- 145 Busy Schedule
- 146 Busy Shoppers
- 147 Buying Spree
- 148 Buzz Twist
Baby Elephant was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 2a. "Bubblestand" - SpongeBob and Patrick hide from an angry Squidward.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Pearl has a strict talk with SpongeBob.
- 76a. "The Thing" - "All I wanted to do was watch some smooth jazz on public television."
The Bachelor Life
The Bachelor Life was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show. (The Bachelor Life (B) was never used)
The Bachelor Life (A)
- 49b. "Rock-a-Bye Bivalve" - Used whenever Patrick watches TV.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "Come on, Ernie, the movie's about to start."; Ernie and Tim watch a movie.
The Bachelor Life (C)
Bach's Toccata was arranged by Peter Lea-Cox.
- 13a. "Scaredy Pants" - "Let's go scare somebody."
- 90a. "A Flea in Her Dome" - "I'm gonna turn into a vampire now!"
- Background Blues was composed by Otto Sieben.
- Bad Slide is a sample from the ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator sound set.
Bad Tempi 1
Bad Tempi 1 was composed and performed by Masters of Trash.
- 47a. "As Seen on TV" - Title card; Music on the commercial.
- . "The First 100 Episodes" - Disc 13 main menu.
Bahia Baby was composed by Wolfgang Kaltenbach.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray hears noise upstairs.
Bal Campagnard was composed by Harry Breuer and Jean-Jacques Perrey.
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Cuddle E. Hugs enters SpongeBob's home, and both go to bed.
Bali Ha'i was composed by William Bell.
- 243b. "The Ballad of Filthy Muck" - Patrick wakes up smelling.
- Ballet Elegante was composed by Albert Ketelbey.
Ballet Shoes [#60.03]
Ballet Shoes [#60.03] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 116b. "To SquarePants or Not to SquarePants" - The exterior of the mall is shown.
Ballett Walzer was composed by Norbert Pawlicki.
- 88c. "Slimy Dancing" - Ballet music.
Ballroom Romance was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Patties covered in jewels.
Balmoral Highlanders was composed by Frankie Hepburn and Austin Ince.
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick boating through the Loch Ness.
Bandits was composed by Andy Allan and Martyn Laight.
- 6b. "Pickles" - Pickles are seen under Bubble Bass's tongue.
Banjo Sing-Along is an Optigan sample.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - Little kid running around Sock World.
Banners Victorious was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - A helicopter drops the first billboard.
- 160a. "Patrick's Staycation" - "This calls for CPR"
- 160b. "Walking the Plankton" - SpongeBob sets up his grill.
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob describes Kenny's accomplishments.
Banzai Rider was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 32a. "Pressure" - SpongeBob and Sandy climb Coral Cliff; After the record player scene.
Barbecue Beach was composed by Martin Busca and Thomas Klein.
- 78a. "Born to Be Wild" - Title card; "The -ild Ones. That's a strange name."; Bikers heading toward Bikini Bottom.
Barber of Seville
Barber of Seville was composed by Gioacchino Rossini and arranged by George Wilson.
- 79b. "Squid Wood" - Mini Squidward dances; More dancing.
Bare Foot was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - Squog is struck by lightning.
Barmy Hoedown! was composed by Dominic Francis Glynn and Martin Andrew Smith.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - Angry Jack's Shell Emporium; "I'm really angry!"
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - Sandy arrives with the submarine at the contest and destroys the ship.
Bartmania A was composed by Guy Moon.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - The anchovies invade the Krusty Krab.
- Bashful Eyes is a traditional Hawaiian song performed by Kapono Beamer.
Bassoon Skip was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are 2 different variations used on the show.
Bassoon Skip [#85.01]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - Plankton jumping on the lever. (Low pitched)
Bassoon Skip [#85.03]
- 152b. "Perfect Chemistry" - "Now only his mouth is missing."
Bat Stabs was composed by David Farnon. These were also used in the Space Ghost Coast to Coast episode "Batmantis."
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stop in midair.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - Sound effect cards.
Battle At Sea
- Battle At Sea was composed by Johnny Pearson.
Battle March Links
- The Battle March Links were composed by Keith Mansfield.
Battle Stations [#38]
Battle Stations [#38] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 199a. "Sold!" - SpongeBob and Patrick watching TV.
Battle Zone was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - Plankton falling and screaming; Plankton falls down the chimney.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy fall out of the window.
- 180b. "Gary's New Toy" - Gary tries to get past the ball.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Everyone goes to the bathroom.
Beach Beat was composed by Eric Spencer.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy playing volleyball with Larry, Mr. Krabs and Squidward; "My name is Sandy Cheeks and I can lick any critter on any beach!"
Beach Boy was composed by Karl Kroll and Hilmar Doetsch.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Inside the craft store.
- 89b. "Sing a Song of Patrick" - SpongeBob reads an ad.
- Beach Party was composed by Harry Bluestone.
The Beast Within
- The Beast Within was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Beat Baby was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Back to Patchy's party.
Beautiful Moonlit Night
- Beautiful Moonlit Night was composed by George Wilson.
Beautiful People (A)
Beautiful People (A) was composed by Dick Walter.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward enters his room and starts relaxing.
- 260a. "Knock Knock, Who's There?" - First TV channel.
Beauty Parade was composed by Syd Dale.
Beer Festival was composed by Dick Walter.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Music on Patrick's headphones
- 207b. "House Worming" - Worm watching TV.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Tank running over SpongeBob repeatedly.
Beer (On This Table) Please
Beer (On This Table) Please was composed by Rosita S Romano.
- . "The Outfit" - SpongeBob dressed in lederhosen.
- 199a. "Sold!" - Squidward answers the door in disguise/"Nein, nein! No moven sie! Sitz!"
Before The Beginning
Before The Beginning was composed by Graham De Wilde.
- 119b. "Overbooked" - Sandy's invention revealed.
- Befuddled Gent was composed by Philip Green.
Beheading Of The King
Beheading Of The King was composed by Laurie Johnson.
- 95a. "The Inmates of Summer" - SpongeBob and Patrick are inside the hole for their "nap".
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick on a giant arrow.
Bella Italia was composed by Bruno Bertoli.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Krabs and Mrs. Puff on a date.
Bella Napoli (a)
Bella Napoli (a) was composed by Robert Foster.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - All Marco scenes.
- Bell Hop was composed by John Shakespeare. There are 3 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Bell Hop (B) never played).
Bell Tree [#86.01]
Bell Tree [#86.01] was composed by David Arnold.
- 6b. "Pickles" - "Here you go!"
Best Of The West
Best Of The West was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 42b. "My Pretty Seahorse" - SpongeBob rides Mystery to work.
Beware the Ripper (C)
Beware the Ripper (C) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 106a. "A Life in a Day" - "With that angle of trajectory, they'll land right in..."
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Patrick calls the cops
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea was composed by Lisa Doby and Lionel Wendling. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Plankton telling Karen how Chip saved him.
Beyond The Deep Blue Sea [#62]
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - Gary walking toward SpongeBob.
Beyond The Galaxy
Beyond The Galaxy was composed by Larry Hochman.
- . "And Krabs Saves the Day" - Krabs covers Man Ray in tartar sauce.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Sandy's special spacesuit.
- 166a. "Bubble Troubles" - SpongeBob blows a giant bubble on the surface.
Big Bad Giant
- Big Bad Giant was composed by Paddy Kingsland.
Big Boss was composed by Karl Lothar Mikulicz.
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Krabs takes away luxuries off the prisoners.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward gets on the bus.
Big City Sidewalks
Big City Sidewalks was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Ed's March
- Big Ed's March was composed by Sam Spence.
Big Julie was composed by Kenny Graham.
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - Sharkface tells SpongeBob not to worry.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - "What's the matter, Krabs? You don't like money?!"
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - Plankton gets put in jail.
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Six months later Dirty Bubble gets off jail being a clean bubble.
Big Scene F
Big Scene F was composed by Hermann Langschwert.
- 68b. "SquidBob TentaclePants" - "What's going on with this thing?"
Big Show Theme
- Big Show Theme was composed by Robert Sharples.
Big Top Marching Band
Big Top Marching Band is an optigan sample.
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward's mirror reflection swallows a clarinet.
Bikini Babes was composed by Eric Spencer. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- 106b. "Sun Bleached" - Craig's crowd follows in SpongeBob's footsteps.
Bikini Babes [#48]
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs opens his medicine cabinet.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Squidward drives the bus past Patrick.
Bikini Dance was composed by Lionel Wendling.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus waiting in the line of the beach shower stand.
Bird Lady From Ghost Town
Bird Lady From Ghost Town was composed by The Mel-Tones.
- 51. "Party Pooper Pants" - Patchy's party; Patchy reappears; Back from commercials.
Bittersweet Memory was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - "Many years ago, I took that challenge!"
- 67a. "Enemy In-Law" - "What is this? There's somebody else, isn't there?"
- 74b. "Wigstruck" - "It's true, Tom!"
Bizarre Swing was composed by Mark Winter.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - SpongeBob in New Kelp City.
Blackbeard was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - Patrick appears as an old-timey robber.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - Dead Eye Plankton takes money from William Krabs.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Prisoner silently yells "My leg!"
The Black Death
The Black Death was composed by David Farnon.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - Hot dog vendor; Neptune compliments Larry.
Black Empire was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - Every Villain Is Lemons.
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - Plankton's audition as Man Ray.
Black Stockings was composed by David Lindup.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton drools.
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Money! *gasps* Hey, where are you goin', beautiful?"
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy drool at the sight of the Krabby Patty.
Blanket Of Fog
Blanket Of Fog was composed by Stuart Crombie.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - "We're gonna be crushed to death! I don't wanna drive a bus!"
Blaze Of Brass (D)
Blaze Of Brass (D) was composed by Cecil Milner.
- 87b. "Breath of Fresh Squidward" - "Oh, I just love the little ketchup dimples you do... you're me new Employee of the Month!"
- 90b. "The Donut of Shame" - "A doughnut this nice deserves to be served on fine china."
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - "I present... MERMAID MAN AND BARNACLE BOY!!!"
Blazing Trails was composed by Guy Fletcher and Rod Williams.
- 40b. "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm" - Sandy fights what she thinks is the Alaskan Bullworm, but SpongeBob tries to tell her that's not what she's fighting.
Bliss was composed by Alec Gould.
- 87a. "To Love a Patty" - SpongeBob picnics with Patty.
Blissful Thought was composed by Peter Knight.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick and tourist watching Sandy's treedome.
Blondes & Bullets (A)
Blondes & Bullets (A) was composed by Ron Goodwin.
- 81. "Friend or Foe" - Plankton tries to escape with the formula.
- There are two different versions of Bloodbath. One was composed by Harry Lubin and the other was composed by Frederick Charrison.
Blood In The Gutter
- Blood In The Gutter was composed by Laurie Johnson.
Blow The Man Down
- There are two different versions of Blow The Man Down. One was composed by Robert White and Tim Laycock, and the other was composed by Brian Peters.
Blue Blood F
Blue Blood F was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "Squidward, wait!"
- Blue Danube was composed by Fiachra Trench and Johann Strauss Sr. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
The Blue Danube
The Blue Danube was composed by Max Reinsch.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob, Sandy, Pearl and Squidina floating around the cabin.
Blue Danube Waltz
Blue Danube Waltz was composed by Johann Strauss Sr.
- 127b. "I ♥ Dancing" - "And a-one... and a-two... and... aha!"; SpongeBob still practicing; "And a-one... and a-two..."; "And a-one... and a-two..."
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Squidward chases SpongeBob for his clarinet while they're in outer space.
- 206a. "Unreal Estate" - Squidward in space.
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - RV flies through the sky and lands in Porpoise Peak.
Blue Dobro (A)
Blue Dobro (A) was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 18a. "Texas" - "What did you say?"
Bluegrass Banjo is an optigan sample.
- 142a. "Trenchbillies" - Trenchbillies introduced. (Low pitched)
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - Old Man Jenkins' barn and grain silo dancing.
- 261b. "Hiccup Plague" - Old Man Jenkins tells Bubble Bass hiccups could turn a fella inside out on his times.
Blue Lamp Blues
Blue Lamp Blues was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Title card; "And that's how it began... my life smashed to bits."
Blues In A Hurry
Blues In A Hurry was composed by Cecil Norman.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Customers and the tour bus enter the Trusty Slab.
Bobbins And Spindles
Bobbins And Spindles was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
Bobby Shaftoe is a traditional sea shanty performed by Brian Peters.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - "Look, Patrick, a real live ghost mop."
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "Yessiree, that's bad word number 11. In fact, there are 13 bad words you should never use."
Bobmatisme was composed by Achille Alberto Scotti.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - Filming the 400th commercial.
- 212b. "Sportz?" - Squidward preparing a meal for himself.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - SpongeBob and Squidward pampering Mr. Krabs.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - SpongeBob orders a translation collar for Gary.
Bobsled was composed by Caesar Giovannini and Wayne Robinson.
- 139b. "The Cent of Money" - Gary and Mr. Krabs enter at the laundromat.
- . "What Else Can a Krabby Patty Do?" - Opening.
Bold As Brass [#36]
Bold As Brass [#36] was composed by Mel Dean.
- 210b. "Burst Your Bubble" - Mrs. Puff drives the bubble boat through the obstacle course again.
Bongo Crazy [#43]
Bongo Crazy [#43] was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Dexter.
Bonnie Blue Gal
Bonnie Blue Gal was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "So begins the annual Fry Cook Games."
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - SpongeBob begins his final exam.
Boom Addict was composed by Paul Smith, Jason Robert Greenhalgh, and Femi Olasehinde.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - Music on the radio while SpongeBob's cooking; SpongeBob, Krabs and customers dancing.
Borborygmus was composed by Jean-Jacques Perrey.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Editions Montparnasse 2000||MP 25||Moog Sensations (Sonosyntheses Electroniques)||1971|
|Kosinus||KOS 55||Good Moog||1998|
- 225a. "Cuddle E. Hugs" - Title card; Cuddle E. Hugs introduces himself to SpongeBob; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; "No need to be sorry, SpongeBob."; Cuddle E. Hugs explains why no one else can see him/SpongeBob decides to share the rotten patty with everyone else; Cuddle E. Hugs reappears; Cuddle E. Hugs as a real hamster. (Speeded)
- 267b. "Dream Hoppers" - SpongeBob and Patrick falling through Patrick's mouth.
Border Run was composed by The Surfdusters.
- 12a. "The Chaperone" - Title card; The whack.
Bossa Cubana was composed by Gerhard Narholz.
- 1a. "Help Wanted" - SpongeBob in the Barg-n'-Mart searching for the spatula.
- 11b. "Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost" - Scenes with Squidward in the bathroom.
- 14b. "Karate Choppers" - Sandy goes shopping.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove falls in love for the "female glove".
- Botany Bay was composed by Robert White.
Box Melody was composed by Leo Nissim.
- 118a. "Pet or Pests" - "Oh Patrick, it's a miracle!"
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - SpongeBob puts an alarm clock of a fire hydrant.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - "How do I get to RandomLand?"
- Box Office was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Boxing Greats #2
Boxing Greats #2 was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick discover Mary's mother at the boxing stadium and she punches them.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "Ta-da! Let's give a big hand to the new champion!"
- Boy Scout was composed by Harold Smart.
Boy Wizard's Teacher
Boy Wizard's Teacher was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - "Let's get this thing out of here!"
- 165a. "House Sittin' for Sandy" - Sandy fixes everything.
There are two different versions of Brahms Lullaby. One was composed by Curtis Schwartz and the other was composed by Johannes Brahms.
(Curtis Schwartz version)
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - Wallet in bed. (high-pitched +2)
(Johannes Brahms version)
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - Plankton tells a bedtime story.
Brass Moment was composed by Harry Bluestone. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Brass Moment [#73]
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Rock covered in glue and googly eyes.
Brass Moment [#77]
- 101a. "House Fancy" - "Huh?!"
Brave and Bold
Brave and Bold was composed by Chris Payne and Paul Rogers.
- 18b. "Walking Small" - SpongeBob and Plankton see the Hot Dog Stand.
- 19b. "Neptune's Spatula" - "This joke has gone far enough!"
- 52b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V" - "I'm tired of playing second banana to a man who wears a bra."
- 82b. "Night Light" - The moth appears.
Brave Legend was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "Time for me to move on."
Break-Thru was composed by Gary Mills.
- 47b. "Can You Spare a Dime?" - Montage of SpongeBob taking care of Squidward.
Break In was composed by Harry Lubin.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "That rodent's right!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "This is the Navy, son!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob gives the mayor a Nature Patty.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton mutes Karen.
Breakout was composed by Syd Dale
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Title card; Clean Bubble becomes dirty again and disturbes the customers in the bathroom.
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - SpongeBob and Patrick escape from the jail made of construction blocks; SpongeBob and Patrick enter the nursing home.
Breakfast News was composed by Bella Russell and Nigel Beaham-Powell.
- . "SpongeBob & You Save the Big Blue" - "And now a special message from SpongeBob SquarePants."
Breakfast Show [#34.01]
Breakfast Show [#34.01] was composed by Paul Hart and David Arnold.
- 83a. "Rise and Shine" - Patrick watches TV.
Breezing Around was composed by Edward White.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Excuse me, Mr. Star is not to be disturbed."; Patrick signing contract.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - "Don't waste your breath, Plankton. I already mapped out the perfect plot to swipe that formuler."
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Patrick's house decorated with Squidward's furniture.
- Brickbat was composed by Laurie Johnson. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Bridal Chorus was composed by Richard Wagner.
- Bridge 3 was composed by Wilfred Burns.
Bridge H was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Bridgehead and its Alt. End was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "It's too bad nobody listened to him.
Bridgehead Alt. End
- 25a. "Wormy" - "Yeah!"; Ending.
Bridge Of Stars
Bridge Of Stars was composed by Alan Braden.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "This moon is a no SpongeBob zone!"
- 260b. "Pat Hearts Squid" - Squidward says he's gonna make Patrick the most tollerable roomatte of all times.
Bright And Active
Bright And Active was composed by Dieter Reith.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob walking randomly around the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob walking randomly through Bikini Bottom.
A Brighter Day
A Brighter Day was composed by David Luong.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - Jellyfish jazz club.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Audience snapping fingers at Blow Your Top Lounge.
Bring Back was composed by Lars-Luis Linek.
- 15a. "Sleepy Time" - Mrs. Puff takes away SpongeBob's license.
Bring On The Girls
Bring On The Girls was composed by Dennis Farnon.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - Back at the Krusty Krab...
Broadway Bustle was composed by Leslie Manson.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - SpongeBob takes driving test.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Narrator introduces Bubbletown; SpongeBob eating a bubble dog.
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - Sandy capturing jellyfish in her suit.
- 248b. "Squid's on a Bus" - Title card.
Broadway Dazzle was composed by Peter Dennis.
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick imagines the future.
Broadway Flyer was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 130b. "Model Sponge" - "Yes, I did, Patrick."
Broken Ride was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - Swing ride slows down; Ride speeds up.
Broken Romance was composed by Mike Sunderland.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "The doors are locked. The doors are locked and we are on the outside. Outsiders."
Brushes was composed by Martyn David, Alan Bell, and Roger Stephen Dexter.
- 9b. "Opposite Day" - Squidward rebuilding SpongeBob's house.
- Bucaneers was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- Buccaneer Overture was composed by David Arkenstone.
Buck Jump was composed by Cedric Palmer.
- 225b. "Pat the Horse" - Several kids on Patrick at once.
- 232a. "Mustard O' Mine" - SpongeBob makes a Krabby Patty and Squidward feeds Patrick with him.
Buckle Down March
Buckle Down March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - "The Krusty Krab Stadium! Wow!"
Buenos Aires B
Buenos Aires B was composed by Norman Candler.
- 5b. "Home Sweet Pineapple" - Squidward celebrates SpongeBob's moving.
Buffalo Girls was composed by Martyn Laight.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Well, what's in it for us?"
Buffoonery was composed by Van Phillips.
- 205a. "Whirly Brains" - Other kids with Whirly Brains.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob takes home another sea bunny.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton arrives to the wishing well which is already filled with the rotten chum.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Tour bus driving through the park.
Buggy Girl was composed by David Hamburger, John Hunter Jr. and Jonathan Slott.
- F2. "The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water" - "See you later, teammate!"
Bugle Fanfare was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 75b. "That's No Lady" - Krabs orders Squidward to get back to work.
Build Up was composed by Robert Sharples.
- 33a. "Shanghaied" - Patchy announces the winning ending.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - SpongeBob and Patrick are brought back to life.
- Bumbling B was composed by Bernd Gesell.
Bump In The Night
Bump In The Night was composed by Fredric Bayco.
- 231b. "Ink Lemonade" - Newspaper falls on Squidward.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab again; Plankton puts his body back on.
Burglar Bill [#7.04]
Burglar Bill [#7.04] was composed by Andrew Hall.
- 32b. "The Smoking Peanut" - SpongeBob throws a peanut at Clamu.
But In The End
But In The End was composed by Jean Luc Leonardon.
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob apologizing to Krabs, Gary, and Patrick.
Busy Factory was composed by Leslie Baguley.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - SpongeBob struggling to fasten his seatbelt.
- Busy Life was composed by Cedric Palmer.
Busy Schedule was composed by Cyril Watters.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Meeting begins.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Old lady passes driving test.
- 231a. "My Leg!" - Fred comes back to his job.
Busy Shoppers was composed by Len Stevens.
- 104a. "Not Normal" - First scene of SpongeBob's normality.
- Buying Spree was composed by William Loose.
Buzz Twist was composed by Eric Spencer.