|List of associated production music contents|
- 1 Abject Terror
- 2 Accordéon Sur Seine 1
- 3 Accusation
- 4 Achievements In Aviation
- 5 The Achterhoek Dances
- 6 Acquital
- 7 Acrobats And Clowns A
- 8 Action And Glamour 8
- 9 Action Cut A
- 10 Action Stations 1
- 11 Acts Of Heroism (A)
- 12 Advance Attack
- 13 The Adventurers
- 14 The Adventurers a
- 15 Adventure Fanfare 1
- 16 The Adventure Begins
- 17 Adventurers
- 18 Adventure
- 19 African Adventure
- 20 African Conflict
- 21 African Flute
- 22 African Percussion (G)
- 23 African Xylophone [#97]
- 24 The Aftermath OL B
- 25 After Hours
- 26 Against All Odds
- 27 Against The Law
- 28 Age Of Discovery
- 29 Agent Woodrow
- 30 Agent X
- 31 Aggressor
- 32 Agitation
- 33 Agitation Bridges
- 34 Airs And Graces
- 35 Air Power
- 36 Al Capone Blues
- 37 Alekoki
- 38 Alex On The Road
- 39 Alien Abduction
- 40 Alien Menace
- 41 Alien Spacecraft
- 42 All Cars And Thames!
- 43 All Hands Forward
- 44 Alley Cats
- 45 Allo Paris!
- 46 Aloha
- 47 Aloha Oe
- 48 Alone And Lost
- 49 Alone In The Old House
- 50 The Alphabet Song (A)
- 51 Alpha To Omega (B)
- 52 Alpine Holiday [#60]
- 53 The Alpine Waltz
- 54 America A Dream Comes True
- 55 American Ball Game
- 56 American Military Parade
- 57 American Odyssey 29 (A)
- 58 Ancient Fanfares
- 59 And Now... A
- 60 Andy Anorak
- 61 Angelic Choir
- 62 Anguish
- 63 Animal Antics
- 64 Animation Antics
- 65 Announcing The Top
- 66 Anvil Chorus
- 67 Apalachian Banjo Duel
- 68 Apolonia
- 69 Apples And Pears
- 70 Apprehensive 2
- 71 Approaching Danger
- 72 Aquarium
- 73 Arabian Bazaar
- 74 Arizona Cakewalk
- 75 Arizona Fanfare
- 76 Armed Attack
- 77 Armies on the Move
- 78 Arnold Is Back
- 79 Aspiración
- 80 Assault
- 81 The Assignment
- 82 Astronauts March
- 83 Attack
- 84 Attack of the Giant Robots
- 85 At The Graveyard
- 86 At the Ready
- 87 At The Zoo
- 88 The August Waltz (A)
- 89 Avalanche
- 90 Awakening Memories
- 91 Award Winner 1
- 92 Award Winners A
Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis and performed by The Westway Studio Orchestra.
Accordéon Sur Seine 1
Accordéon Sur Seine 1 was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Sonoton Authentic Series||SAS 029||Authentic France||1990|
|Sonoton Authentic Series||SAS 106||The Ethnic Sampler 5||1995|
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Everyone eating Krabby Patties at the French restaurant.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Opening.
Accusation was composed by Gerhard Trede.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Sonoton||SCD 678||Archival 8 - War & Drama||2006|
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - SpongeBob hears Plankton groaning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "The topping that destroyed life as we knew it!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary struggling up a mountain; SpongeBob pulling the sleigh.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick dragging the trailer along the road.
Achievements In Aviation
Achievements In Aviation was composed by Anthony Mawer.
The Achterhoek Dances
The Achterhoek Dances are a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap.
Acquital was composed by David Lindup.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|KPM||KPM 1055||Dramatic Background||1970|
|KPM||KPM 642 CD||The KPM 1000 Series - Volume 1||2007|
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton examines sewer blueprints.
Acrobats And Clowns A
- Acrobats And Clowns A was composed by Alfi Kabiljo.
Action And Glamour 8
Action And Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar.
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|Coloursound||CS 52||Main Events (Fanfares, Trailers & Jingles)||1985|
|Coloursound||CSCD 004||Main Event / Industrial||1989|
|Selected Sound||SEL 5220||More Than 270 Fanfares||1997|
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage.
Action Cut A
Action Cut A was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Action Stations 1
Action Stations 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
Acts Of Heroism (A)
Acts Of Heroism (A) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning.
Advance Attack Alt. End
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "That's the last time I read and swim."
There are two different versions of The Adventurers. One was composed by Paddy Kingsland and the other was composed by Paul Lawler.
(Paddy Kingsland version)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Oil up your spatula, boy!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to destroy the highway.
- . "Time Machine" - Opening.
(Paul Lawler version)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Krabs sends the formula away.
The Adventurers a
The Adventurers a was composed by Michael Shapiro.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy flying a helicopter.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob traveling the world.
Adventure Fanfare 1
Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
The Adventure Begins
- The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
Adventure was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Patrick, do you know what this means?"; "Okay, Barnacle Star, let's be super good and glue all of Squidward's stuff back together!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob steps to the diving board.
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - "Oh, boy! SpongeBob and Squidward, working side by side!"
African Adventure was composed by Peter Hope.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Sandy leaves.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Animals from Bikini Bottom Zoo arrive where the bubble animals are and make them dissapear.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs treading across the jungle.
- . "The Outfit" - Loincloth.
- . "Time Machine" - Prehistoric Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Ancient warrior introduced.
African Flute was composed by Friedel Berlipp.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
African Percussion (G)
African Percussion (G) was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog hitting each other.
African Xylophone [#97]
African Xylophone [#97] was composed by Mark Nolan.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."; Squog yells at Patar.
The Aftermath OL B
The Aftermath OL B was composed by Christopher Slaski.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Plankton slowly approach each other.
After Hours was composed by Eric Swan.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Bubble band playing at the Bubbletown park.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
Against The Law
Against The Law was composed by Wilfred William Burns.
Age Of Discovery
Age Of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by The Woodies.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spying on Squidward.
Agent X was composed by Stephen Duro.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "I see the trouble now, folks. That is what they call an unpredictable storm front."
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Dirty Bubble threatens the police to eat a kidnapped police at the top of the Bikini Bottom power plant; Police caught Dirty Bubble in a jar and ends up in jail.
Aggressor was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Patrick on walkie-talkie.
- Agitation was composed by Philip Green. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Agitation Bridges were composed by Philip Green.
Airs And Graces
- Airs And Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show (Airs And Graces (C) was never used).
Air Power was composed by Sidney Sager.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane takes off.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob puts on his propeller hat and goggles.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - "Don't worry, son! Daddy is coming!"
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
Alekoki was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Alex On The Road
Alex On The Road was composed by Steven Simmons.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abductions were composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
Alien Abduction [#10]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Squidward is cloned.
Alien Abduction [#11]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "I too have caught many jellyfish."
|Label||Album ID||Album Title||Year|
|KPM||KPM 343 CD||The Hollywood Series - Science Fiction||1997|
Alien Menace was composed by Frederic Talgorn and performed by the London Symphony Orchestra.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect each other of being aliens.
Alien Spacecrafts were composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
All Cars And Thames!
All Cars And Thames! was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs and Plankton driving wildly on test track.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Gary attacks SpongeBob; SpongeBob steering Coupe towards the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob speeds Coupe off toward the Krusty Krab.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Krabs goes under a taxi to The Slop Pail and SpongeBob follows him.
All Hands Forward
All Hands Forward was composed by Gerald Crossman.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Title card.
Alley Cats (alternate title: "Beatnik") was composed by Robert Mersey, credited as David Morse.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Title card; Gary in the city; Other snails hiss at Gary.
Allo Paris! (alternate title: "Parisette") was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
Aloha was composed by Dick Walter.
Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider.
Alone And Lost
- Alone And Lost was composed by Norman Dane.
Alone In The Old House
- Alone In The Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
The Alphabet Song (A)
The Alphabet Song (A) was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpha To Omega (B)
Alpha to Omega (B) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar stares at the stick.
Alpine Holiday [#60]
Alpine Holiday [#60] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
America A Dream Comes True
America A Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - Opening.
American Ball Game
American Ball Game was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick riding on a baseball-themed ride; SpongeBob and Patrick finish riding on the baseball-themed ride.
American Military Parade
American Military Parade was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - At the stadium.
American Odyssey 29 (A)
American Odyssey 29 (A) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfares were composed by Harry Bluestone. There are 3 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
And Now... A
And Now... A was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "And just look at that even coating!"
Andy Anorak was composed by Chris Marshall.
Angelic Choir was composed by Jim Rattigan.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Faberge egg.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
Animal Antics was composed by Philip Green.
Animation Antics was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - "Are you hungry, little clown?"
- 265a. "Bubble Bass's Tab" - Bubble Bass teases Krabs through Krusty Krab's drive thru.
Announcing The Top
Announcing The Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award (-1 pitch); Patrick shows the jellyfish his award (normal pitch); Patrick shows the island his award (+1 pitch).
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
Anvil Chorus was composed by Giuseppe Verdi and it was arranged by Daryl Griffith.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton have the key of the Krusty Bucket.
Apalachian Banjo Duel
Apalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
Apolonia was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Opening credits.
Apples And Pears
Apples And Pears was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- Apprehensive 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
Approaching Danger was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass try to escape from the waterfall. (High pitched)
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Clone is created.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Looks like it's..."
Aquarium was composed by Bernard Rabaud and Eric Gemsa.
Arabian Bazaar was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Plankton explains his new plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula to Karen.
Arizona Cakewalk was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Step right up, everyone!"
Arizona Fanfare (original title: "Symphanfare #6") was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
There are two different versions of Armed Attack. One was composed by Jean Clero and the other was composed by Mladen Franko.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold Is Back
Arnold Is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
Aspiración was composed by The Langhorns.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Opening. (Replaces "K-55" on The Complete 1st Season and The First 100 Episodes DVDs.) (-3 pitch).
Assault was composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, and Philip Green. There are 2 different variations of this soundtrack used on the show.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I'm lost!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Rumbling; Patrick screaming.
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick gear up.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The rocket crash lands.
- Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence.
Attack was composed by Anthony Hymas.
Attack of the Giant Robots
- Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
At The Graveyard
At The Graveyard was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman flying around SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton gets into the ghost extracting machine.
At the Ready
At the Ready was composed by Harry Edwards.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton's speech.
At The Zoo
- At The Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
The August Waltz (A)
The August Waltz (A) was composed by Andy Vale.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Ticket stand; SpongeBob and Patrick waiting in line.
Avalance was composed by Len Stevens.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket flies into the cold belt.
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene).
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim's "Best Employee Ever" award.
Award Winners A
Award Winners A was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.