This article is a list of associated production music used in the series starting with the letter A.
|List of associated production music contents|
- Abject Terror was composed by Paul Lewis.
Accordeon Sur Seine
Accordeon Sur Seine was composed by Daniel Jean Jeannin.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Everyone eating Krabby Patties at the French restaurant.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Opening.
Accusation was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 122b. "Single Cell Anniversary" - SpongeBob hears Plankton groaning.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "The topping that destroyed life as we knew it!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Gary struggling up a mountain; SpongeBob pulling the sleigh.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob and Patrick dragging the trailer along the road.
Achievements in Aviation
Achievements in Aviation was composed by Anthony Mawer.
- 181a. "License to Milkshake" - "The Milkshake Academy!"
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - "Now put her in gear!"
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Krabby Patties aren't made with sand, they're made with love!"
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - SpongeBob arrives at Food Con.
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hey, look at that!"
The Achterhoek Dances
- The Achterhoek Dances are a medley of five traditional folk dances that are performed by bandoneon player Jan Rap.
Acquital was composed by David Lindup.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton examines sewer blueprints.
Acrobats and Clowns A
Acrobats and Clowns A was composed by Alfi Kabiljo.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - Comic relief puppy is shown.
- 234b. "ChefBob" - Plays during "The ChefBob Song"; ChefBob pulls patties from behind customers' heads and puts on the grill.
- 256a. "SpongeBob in RandomLand" - SpongeBob slipping with ice on his feet while he tries to take the phone.
Action and Glamour 8
Action and Glamour 8 was composed by Milan Pilar.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Pearl on stage.
Action Cut (a)
Action Cut (a) was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "I don't need it! I don't need it! I don't need it!"
- 5a. "Pizza Delivery" - "Where's the road?"
- 6b. "Pickles" - "You forgot the pickles!"
- 22b. "Bossy Boots" - SpongeBob pretends to fire Pearl.
- 24a. "Dying for Pie" - "And that's what happened."
- 24b. "Imitation Krabs" - "Hey, Mr. Krabs, just taking out that garbage."
- 25a. "Wormy" - "He's eaten Patrick!"
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob finds out that Kevin is gone.
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - "All my money was in that mattress!"
Action Fanfare (a)
Action Fanfare (a) was composed by Dick de Benedictis.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward sees SpongeBob and Patrick in the hotel corridor
Action Stations 1
Action Stations 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Exterior shot of the volcano shelter.
- 168a. "Restraining SpongeBob" - "Squidward, can you hear me?"
Acts of Heroism (a)
Acts of Heroism (a) was composed by Trevor Duncan.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Oh, Squidward, thank Neptune you're here."
Advance Attack and its Alt. End were composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 38a. "Sailor Mouth" - "SpongeBob and friend, front and center!"
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - Larry rescues someone drowning.
Advance Attack Alt. End
- 41b. "SpongeGuard on Duty" - "That's the last time I read and swim."
There are two different versions of The Adventurers. One was composed by Paddy Kingsland and the other one was composed by Paul Lawler.
(Paddy Kingsland version)
- 126. "The Clash of Triton" - "Oil up your spatula, boy!"
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - SpongeBob tries to destroy the highway.
- . "Time Machine" - Opening.
(Paul Lawler version)
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Krabs sends the formula away.
The Adventurers A
The Adventurers A was composed by Michael Shapiro.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - Sandy flying a helicopter.
- 174a. "Treats!" - SpongeBob traveling the world.
Adventure Fanfare 1
- Adventure Fanfare 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
The Adventure Begins
The Adventure Begins was composed by Jonathan Neal.
- 1c. "Tea at the Treedome" - "You have fought well, Giant Clam!"
- 6a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy" - SpongeBob and Patrick set out on their "adventure."
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - SpongeBob flies strapped to a kite.
- . "Loop dee Loop" - Krabs rescues Plankton.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "Hold it right there!"
Adventurers was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - SpongeBob becomes "Fry Boy, defender of the Krabby Patty!"
- 113b. "The Card" - SpongeBob opens the first pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards; SpongeBob opens the second pack of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy trading cards.
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - "Can we coax you out of retirement to save the known universe?" / Mermaid Man is freed.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps from car to car.
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - "Stop! Unhand that sponge!" (Low pitched)
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - Mr. Krabs arrives at the Krusty Krab; "No, that's today. Tomorrow is Food Con!"; Krabs talks about Food Con.
Adventure was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - "Patrick, do you know what this means?"; "Okay, Barnacle Star, let's be super good and glue all of Squidward's stuff back together!"
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - SpongeBob steps to the diving board.
African Adventure wasw composed by Peter Hope.
- 95b. "To Save a Squirrel" - Sandy leaves.
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Animals from Bikini Bottom Zoo arrive where the bubble animals are and make them dissapear.
African Conflict was composed by Norman Dane.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen treading across the jungle.
- . "The Outfit" - Loincloth.
- . "Time Machine" - Prehistoric Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - Ancient warrior introduced.
African Flute was composed by Friedel Berlipp.
- 54. "Ugh" - Cooking food over fire.
African Percussion (g)
African Percussion (g) was composed by Robin Hogarth.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar and Squog hitting each other.
African Xylophone [#97]
African Xylophone [#97] was composed by Mark Nolan.
- 54. "Ugh" - "Wait a minute..."; Squog yells at Patar.
The Aftermath OL B
The Aftermath OL B was composed by Christopher Slaski.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - SpongeBuck and Plankton slowly approach each other.
After Hours was composed by Eric Swan.
- 240a. "Bubbletown" - Bubble band playing at Bubbletown park.
Against All Odds
Against All Odds was composed by Paul Lawler.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs are seen in a boat.
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs tells SpongeBob where the secret Krabby Patty formula is.
- 144b. "Karate Star" - SpongeBob shows Patrick a sword.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob discovers the joy of a wiener.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - After SpongeBob rings Sandy's doorbell.
- 163a. "Mermaid Man Begins" - "We have found the Mermalair!"
- 201b. "Bulletin Board" - "He's a true hero for our troubled times."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Today, SpongeBob SquarePants will attempt the impossible!"
Against the Law
- Against the Law was composed by Wilfred William Burns. There are different variations.
Age of Discovery
Age of Discovery was composed by Sam Spence.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - The fanfare for the torch lighting ceremony.
Agent Woodrow was composed by The Woodies.
- 12b. "Employee of the Month" - SpongeBob spying on Squidward.
Agent X was composed by Stephen Duro.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "I see the trouble now, folks. That is what they call an unpredictable storm front."
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - Dirty Bubble threatens the police to eat a kidnapped police at the top of the Bikini Bottom power plant; Police caught Dirty Bubble in a jar and ends up in jail.
Aggressor was composed by Sam Fonteyn.
- 4b. "Boating School" - Patrick on walkie-talkie.
Agitation was composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Everyone running from the bubble.
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - Customers eating messily.
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Plankton in Patrick's mouth.
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - Rip current above Krusty Krab.
- 186b. "Plankton's Pet" - SpongeBob asking people if they've seen Spot.
- Agitation Bridges were composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Ahoy Landlubbers was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Title card.
- 209a. "SpongeBob's Place" - The ending.
- 221b. "Stuck on the Roof" - "Hooray! We're not on the roof anymore!"
- 230b. "Bottle Burglars" - "Ah... I'm sure glad the formula is back in the safe where it belongs, Mr. Krabs." (High pitched)
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - The grill is back at the Krusty Krab. (High pitched)
- 239b. "The Night Patty" - "Must have been a bad dream, kiddo." (High pitched)
- 242a. "FarmerBob" - SpongeBob telling Krabs what they did at Old Man Jenkins' farm.
- 244a. "The Krusty Slammer" - Title card.
Airs and Graces
Airs and Graces was composed by Paddy Kingsland. There are different variations.
Airs and Graces (a)
- 26a. "Grandma's Kisses" - "Sorry, Grandmother, but the kissing has to stop."
- 48b. "Squilliam Returns" - Squilliam enters the fancy Krusty Krab.
- F1. "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie" - Neptune talks about his crown.
- 68a. "Patrick SmartPants" - Patrick admires the beauty of nature.; "Knowledge can never replace friendship."
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward and Patrick having dinner.
Airs and Graces (b)
- 19a. "Fools in April" - "I have arrived."
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - Squidward's definition of art.
Air Power was composed by Sidney Sager.
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - Plane takes off.
- 208a. "Snooze You Lose" - SpongeBob puts on his propeller hat and goggles.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - "Don't worry, son! Daddy is coming!"
Al Capone Blues
Al Capone Blues was composed by Eric Gemsa. Based on Al Capone.
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - Plankton says he should go home with a wife who understands and says he's a failure.
- Alekoki was composed by Kapono Beamer.
Alex on the Road
Alex on the Road was composed by Steven Simmons.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob takes Kevin and the Jelly Spotters to Jellyfish Fields.
Alien Abduction was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin. There are different variations.
Alien Abduction [#10]
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - Squidward is cloned.
Alien Abduction [#11]
- 133a. "The Curse of Bikini Bottom" - SpongeBob floats down while sleeping.
- 169b. "Planet of the Jellyfish" - "I too have caught many jellyfish."
Alien Menace was composed by Frederic Talgorn.
- 8a. "Sandy's Rocket" - SpongeBob and Patrick suspect each other of being aliens.
- Alien Spacecraft were composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
All Cars and Thames!
All Cars and Thames! was composed by Ralph Dollimore.
- 222b. "Teacher's Pests" - Krabs and Plankton driving wildly on test track.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Gary attacks SpongeBob; SpongeBob steering Coupe towards the Krusty Krab; SpongeBob speeds Coupe off toward the Krusty Krab.
- 262b. "The Hankering" - Krabs goes under a taxi to The Slop Pail and SpongeBob follows him.
All Hands Forward
All Hands Forward was composed by Gerald Crossman.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Title card
Alley Cats was composed by Robert Mersey.
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - Title card; Gary in the city; Other snails hiss at Gary.
Allo Paris! was composed by Nino Nardini.
- 91b. "Le Big Switch" - Title card.
- Aloha is a Hawaiian song composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
Aloha Bikini Bottom
- Aloha Bikini Bottom was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Aloha Lui Lui
- Aloha Lui Lui was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
- Aloha Oe is an arrangement of Queen Liliuokalani's Hawaiian song composed by Hans Haider.
Alone and Lost
Alone and Lost was composed by Norman Dane.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - SpongeBob discovers rotten chum in a sewer while he tries to hide more chum.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Krabs summons his Great Great Grandpa.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Customers having troubles at the Krusty Krab.
- 261a. "Lighthouse Louie" - SpongeBob finds Louie at the top of the lighthouse's lantern.
Alone in the Old House
Alone in the Old House was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 104b. "Gone" - SpongeBob secures himself in the closet with Patty Patrick.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - "Where'd the beach go?"; "Get ready, dudes, it's coming."
- 131b. "A Pal for Gary" - SpongeBob sees that library is destroyed.
- 141a. "The Curse of the Hex" - SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make it to the eel. (Low Pitched)
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob goes down to Mr. Krabs' basement.
- 203a. "Pineapple Invasion" - Krabs realizes that Plankton is still inside the Krusty Krab.
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - Pearl gets beached at the island.
The Alphabet Song (a)
The Alphabet Song (a) was composed by Peter Gosling.
- 3b. "Plankton!" - Plankton plays the wrong side of his record.
Alpha to Omega (b)
Alpha to Omega (b) was composed by Dave Hewson.
- 54. "Ugh" - SpongeGar stares at the stick.
Alpine Holiday [#60]
Alpine Holiday [#60] was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 136a. "A Day Without Tears" - Squidward changes the channel.
The Alpine Waltz
The Alpine Waltz was composed by Dick Stephen Walter.
- 16a. "Valentine's Day" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at the carnival.
America, A Dream Comes True
America, A Dream Comes True was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 46a. "Snowball Effect" - The beginning.
American Ball Game
American Ball Game was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - SpongeBob and Patrick riding on a baseball-themed ride; SpongeBob and Patrick finish riding on the baseball-themed ride.
American Military Parade
American Military Parade was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - At the stadium.
American Odyssey (a)
American Odyssey (a) was composed by Graham Preskett.
- 94a. "Blackened Sponge" - Sandy drives a herd of sea cows.
Ancient Fanfares were composed by Harry Bluestone. There are different variations.
Ancient Fanfare [#51]
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - SpongeBob rings for the king.
- 103a. "Spongicus" - Planktons introduces the colliseum.
- 113a. "Krusty Krushers" - "Ladies and gentlemen, here are your new champions."
Ancient Fanfare [#51.04]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I vow to introduce to this fair city culture!"
Ancient Fanfare [#51.05]
- 103a. "Spongicus" - "I intend to enrich your lives culturally."
And Now (a)
And Now (a) was composed by Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - "And just look at that even coating!"
Andy Anorak was composed by Chris Marshall.
- 31b. "Squirrel Jokes" - Title card; The first time SpongeBob tells squirrel jokes; "Howdy, y'all!"; SpongeBob tells jokes about everyone else.
- 39b. "The Fry Cook Games" - SpongeBob and Patrick argue.
- 48a. "No Weenies Allowed" - Patrick and SpongeBob fake a fight.
- 57b. "The Camping Episode" - Squidward keeps becoming victim of Patrick's burnt marshmallows.
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - Patrick stops his boatmobile when he sees SpongeBob's parents.
Angelic Choir was composed by Jim Rattigan.
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - Faberge egg.
Anguish was composed by Richard Hill.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward comes home, horrified at the thought of being on strike with SpongeBob forever.
- 66. "Dunces and Dragons" - Pearl screams for help from the top of the tower.
- Animal Antics were composed by Phil Green. There are different variations.
Animation Antics was composed by Dick Walter.
- 226b. "Don't Feed the Clowns" - "Are you hungry, little clown?"
Announcing the Top
Announcing the Top was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 23a. "Big Pink Loser" - Patrick shows his rock the award; Patrick shows the jellyfish his award; Patrick shows the island his award.
- 38b. "Artist Unknown" - "You, sir, are the greatest artist who ever lived!"
The Annoying Salesman
The Annoying Salesman was composed by Nicolas Carr.
- 158a. "Sweet and Sour Squid" - Squidward slamming the door on Plankton.
- 197a. "Mall Girl Pearl" - Pearl talks about being a grandma.
- 207a. "Mimic Madness" - SpongeBob answers the door.
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Krabs closing window blinds.
Another Best Day Ever
- Another Best Day Ever was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton and Jeremy Wakefield.
Another Goofy Cue
Another Goofy Cue was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - The indoor golf course revealed; "Just don't let it happen again!"
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton struggling to open the bottle.
Another Krusty Krab Day
- Another Krusty Krab Day was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
Another Tragic Tale of Woe
Another Tragic Tale of Woe was composed by Michael Bolger and Nicolas Carr.
- 138a. "The Play's the Thing" - "Taken for granted, uncredited, overlooked, ignored."
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Well, it's gone."
Another Underwater Conversation
Another Underwater Conversation was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony.
- 164a. "Barnacle Face" - SpongeBob sniffing soap.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - "It's authentic!"
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - Boss growls at Patrick.
- 194a. "Patrick! The Game" - Sandy rolls the dice; The fin bone is removed.
- 252a. "Mind the Gap" - Squidward fills SpongeBob's gap between his teeth with cement.
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - Saleslady showing SpongeBob pine cones on a stick.
Anvil Chorus was composed by Giuseppe Verdi and it was arranged by Daryl Griffith.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton have the key of the Krusty Bucket.
Apolonia was composed by Sammy Burdson.
- 211b. "Trident Trouble" - Opening credits.
Appalachian Banjo Duel
Appalachian Banjo Duel was composed by Larry Hochman.
- 4b. "Boating School" - SpongeBob acts like a cow.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - "Gary's a mutt."
- 58b. "Plankton's Army" - "Eh, eh, and, of course, I had a little help from the family."
Apples and Pears
Apples and Pears was composed by Bruce Campbell.
- 246a. "Plankton's Old Chum" - Plankton goes outside the Chum Bucket carrying a tank full of rotten chum.
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Krabs and Plankton blaming each other for destroying the bathroom.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Karen pacing around the Chum Bucket nervously.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Sandy tells Squidward he's gonna be the interior decorator of SpongeBob's surprise party.
Apprehensive 2 was composed by Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin.
- 104b. "Gone" - "*gasps* He hasn't touched his food!"
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - The storm happens.
- 112a. "Porous Pockets" - SpongeBob hears a terrifying shriek.
- 121b. "Shell Shocked" - SpongeBob wakes up.
- 134. "SpongeBob's Last Stand" - "Superhighway?!"/"So what you're saying is, that if they go though with their plans..."
- 139a. "Gramma's Secret Recipe" - Plankton laughs evilly.
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob searches for Patrick in Sandy's house.
- 168b. "Fiasco!" - Plankton enters SpongeBob's house.
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Acorn falls from tree.
Approaching Danger was composed by Ronald Hanmer.
- 247a. "Swamp Mates" - Patrick and Bubble Bass try to avoid approaching to the waterfall. (High pitched)
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - Clone is created.
- 250a. "Broken Alarm" - "Looks like it's..."
Aquarium was composed by Bernard Rabaud and Eric Gemsa.
- . "Sandy's Vacation in Ruins" - "Behold the uncharted caverns of Lumeria."
- 161a. "Mooncation" - Camp set up.
- 171b. "InSPONGEiac" - "SpongeBob, why did you drink me?"
- 253b. "Biddy Sitting" - Mary's mother falling asleep.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - SpongeBob and Patrick staring into an aquarium full of fish.
Arabian Bazaar was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - Plankton explains his new plan to steal the Krabby Patty formula to Karen.
Arizona Cakewalk was composed by Keith Nichols.
- 96. "Pest of the West" - "Step right up, everyone!"
- Arizona Fanfare was composed by Jack Shaindlin.
- There are two different versions of Armed Attack. One was composed by Jean Clero and the other one was composed by Mladen Franko. This track only had a usage in the pre-movie era.
Armies on the Move
Armies on the Move was composed by Richard Myhill.
- 107b. "No Nose Knows" - "It's the new nose that has betrayed us."
Arnold is Back
- Arnold is Back was composed by Gregor F. Narholz. There are different variations.
Ascending Tension Bits
Ascending Tension Bits was composed by Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, and Jeremy Wakefield. It's a dramatic cue that features a lap steel guitar and a ukulele being played.
- 142b. "Sponge-Cano!" - "This is your fault!"
- 145a. "Buried in Time" - Patrick and Squidward struggle over Patrick's rock.
- 150a. "Krusty Dogs" - SpongeBob prepares to blow up the Krusty Dog with air.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "You haven't got a chance against me."
Aspiración was composed by The Langhorns.
- 10a. "Culture Shock" - Opening. (Replaces K-55 on The Complete 1st Season and The First 100 Episodes DVDs.)
Assault was composed by Geoff Love, Ken Thorne, and Phil Green. There are different variations.
- 190a. "Lost in Bikini Bottom" - "I'm lost!"
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - Rumbling; Patrick screaming.
The Assignment was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob and Patrick gear up.
- 161a. "Mooncation" - The rocket crash lands.
This can be heard in a trailer for The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
Astronauts March was composed by Sam Spence.
- 40a. "Squid on Strike" - Squidward protests on a megaphone; SpongeBob literally taking Squidward's advice and ruining the Krusty Krab.
- 55a. "The Great Snail Race" - SpongeBob puts Strongman Powder, eggs, and nails in a blender to help Gary win the race.
- 61b. "Shell of a Man" - SpongeBob makes the second patty.
- 69b. "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired" - "I'm ashamed of you, cadet!"
- 77a. "Driven to Tears" - "Well, then, 58 is your lucky number!"
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Pearl and Squidina enter Sandy's tree.
Attack was composed by Anthony Hymas.
- 114a. "Dear Vikings" - SpongeBob saves the ship from sinking.
- 118b. "Komputer Overload" - Plankton tells his inventions to combine together.
- 137b. "Gary in Love" - Gary jumps off the driver.
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - Mr. Krabs runs into the kitchen.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - SpongeBob warns Mr. Krabs about the whelks.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - Plankton launches himself to the safe.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick throws pillows at SpongeBob.
- 215a. "Feral Friends" - Pearl fights Squidward.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's treedome starts rumbling.
- 250b. "Karen's Baby" - Robots chase Plankton and Chip defeats them.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - Chum Bucket's glove and Hans having a thumb war; SpongeBob morphs his nose in a bullhorn.
Attack of the Giant Robots
Attack of the Giant Robots was composed by Cris Velasco.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - Sandy lets SpongeBob and Patrick in.
- 156. "Frozen Face-Off" - SpongeBob saves Squidward.
- 175. "It's a SpongeBob Christmas!" - "I am ready...to destroy Christmas!"
- 192b. "Pull Up a Barrel" - "It was a day just like this one."
- 245a. "Gary's Got Legs" - SpongeBob sawing and sanding something.
At the Graveyard
At the Graveyard was composed by Gregor F. Narholz.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - Flying Dutchman flying around SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 259a. "The Ghost of Plankton" - Plankton gets into the ghost extracting machine.
At the Ready
At the Ready was composed by Harry Edwards.
- 194b. "The Sewers of Bikini Bottom" - Charlton's speech.
At the Zoo
At the Zoo was composed by Gerhard Trede.
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Patchy meets Robin Williams.
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "Help your granny cross the street."
- 208b. "Krusty Katering" - Kid touches all the patties and sneezes on Squidward.
- 221a. "No Pictures Please" - Patrick eats the ice cream of a kid.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - SpongeBob lists cage accessories.
- 227a. "Drive Happy" - Boat salesman shows SpongeBob the wimp wagon.
The August Waltz (a)
The August Waltz (a) was composed by Andy Vale.
- 86a. "Roller Cowards" - Ticket stand; SpongeBob and Patrick waiting in line.
Avalance was composed by Len Stevens.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - Sandy's rocket flies into the cold belt.
Awakening Memories was composed by Paul Fenoulhet.
- 30b. "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic" - SpongeBob shows Kevin to Patrick.
- 43a. "Just One Bite" - Title Card; Squidward sees the Patty Vault. (The latter is cut short in the version with the gas scene).
- 44b. "Idiot Box" - "Squidward, we don't need television, not as long as we have our i-mag-i-na-tion!"
- 62a. "The Lost Mattress" - SpongeBob & Patrick walk into the mattress store.
Award Winner 1
Award Winner 1 was composed by Harry Bluestone.
- 82a. "The Original Fry Cook" - Jim's "Best Employee Ever" award.
Award Winners (a)
Award Winners (a) was composed by Otto Sieben.
- 59. "The Sponge Who Could Fly" - Music for the "Remembering SpongeBob" montage.