- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Mrs. Puff
- Big Fat Meanie (drawing cameo)
- Louie (debut)
- Perch Perkins
- Squidward Tentacles (statue cameo)
- Officer Slugfish (cardboard cutout cameo)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Ghost toast
- Snail babies
After a little boat accident SpongeBob is sentenced to clean Mrs. Puff's lighthouse while Mrs. Puff is listening to rock music. SpongeBob starts cleaning up by getting rid of the junk, sorting all of the old stuff in boxes, and washing the stairs. While SpongeBob begins to open a door that leads to the top of the lighthouse, he hears a meow and thinks that his toaster is being possessed.
This SpongeBob SquarePants episode synopsis is incomplete. You can help Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by suggesting additions in a comment.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Feeling Happy - Alan Perry [Opening at Mrs. Puff's Boating School]
‣ Tiptoe Footsteps - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Assuming crash position."]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Boat approaches to the wall]
‣ Monster Wave - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez, James King [Boat about to crash into the lighthouse]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Oh, there you are."]
‣ Charlie's Bike C - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben [SpongeBob trying to make it up]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (k) - Jeremy Wakefield [Mrs. Puff removes the oil from her body]
‣ Charlie's Bike C - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben ["Oh, I love cleaning!"]
‣ Bathroom Nirvana - Nicolas Carr [Mrs. Puff puts relaxing music on her headphones]
‣ ? [Mrs. Puff puts rock music on her headphones]
• 12th Street Rag 3 with Bass - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob dives into lighthouse stuff and cleans it]
• 12th Street Rag 3 - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob spits trash out of his pores]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
‣ ? [SpongeBob scrubbing the lighthouse]
‣ Med Evil A - Alexander Rudd [SpongeBob hears noises from inside the room]
‣ Neutral Mood - Simon May [A walking box comes from the room and follows SpongeBob]
‣ Five Dramatic Bridges B - Kurt Rehfeld [A snail comes from the box]
‣ Whimsey - Arthur Wilkinson [SpongeBob calls the snail Louie]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
• Hello Blues - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob trying to clean again the junk from the lighthouse while Louie keeps staying around the lighthouse]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks (XIII) - Jeremy Wakefield [Transition to next scene]
‣ Spooks - Fredric Bayco [SpongeBob puts a trap to catch Louie]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Uh, I don't got ya."]
‣ Spooks - Fredric Bayco [Louie traps SpongeBob in its own trap]
‣ Charlie's Bike E - Peter Balding, Otto Sieben [SpongeBob trying to lift the box]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob tastes a pinch of the Krabby Patty in a Can]
‣ Jolly Little Roger Again - Nicolas Carr, Michael Bolger [SpongeBob gets strength and lifts the box]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Uh? Where'd Louie go?"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob's arm deflates]
‣ Alone and Lost - Norman Dane [SpongeBob finds Louie at the top of the lighthouse]
‣ Neutral Mood - Simon May [Louie attacks SpongeBob]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Those monsters have vanished."]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["We're saved!"]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [Lighthouse crushes Bubble Bass]
‣ Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [News on TV]
‣ Dramatic Cue (h) - Ronald Hanmer ["It was a lighthouse. A LIGHTHOUSE!"]
‣ Finger of Fear - Fredric Bayco [Lighthouse rolling to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs tells his customers to put in front of the lighthouse]
‣ Project X - Cedric Palmer ["Stay away from me restaurant, you dirty...uh...lighthouse!"]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Lighthouse rolls away from the Krusty Krab]
‣ Project X - Cedric Palmer [Lighthouse crushes the Krusty Krab]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh. It came back."]
‣ Project X - Cedric Palmer [Lighthouse returns to boating school]
‣ ? [Mrs. Puff still listening rock music]
‣ Project X - Cedric Palmer [Lighthouse returns to where it was]
‣ My Three Fish - Barry Anthony [Louie's babies are revealed]
‣ Horlepiep - Jan Rap [SpongeBob gives Mrs. Puff Louie and her babies]
‣ Cheap and Frozen Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [People complaining to Mrs. Puff about the destruction]
‣ ? [Mrs. Puff puts back on her headphones]
- When SpongeBob falls into the trash pile, many objects from previous episodes can be seen:
- Bold and Brash ("Artist Unknown")
- Big Fat Meanie ("New Student Starfish")
- Mrs. Puff's hat and coat ("Krusty Love")
- One of the enchanted tikis ("Enchanted Tiki Dreams")
- #1 hat, swordfish skull ("One Krabs Trash")
- Krusty Krab Pizza ("Pizza Delivery")
- Patrick's shoes ("Your Shoe's Untied")
- Squidward's piggy bank, Teddy bear, Ms. Nibsy, Clown Frown ("Skill Crane")
- Seahorse plush ("Stuck in the Wringer")
- Help Wanted sign ("Help Wanted")
- "Wanted Maniac" poster, hall monitor's belt and cap ("Hall Monitor")
- Mrs. Puff's hair curlers ("Life of Crime")
- "Save the Jellyfish" sign ("SpongeBob's Last Stand")
- Mermaid Man's belt ("Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy IV")
- Chocolate bars ("Chocolate with Nuts")
- Mrs. Puff's nameplate ("Mrs. Puff, You're Fired")
- Part of the ripped "extra credit" test ("No Free Rides")
- Mrs. Puff's washing machine ("Krusty Love")
- One of the many objects within the lighthouse is a newspaper about Mrs. Puff with the headline "Deranged Boat Teacher Makes Getaway" and the subtitle "Distracts authorities with balloon animals." This is referring to an incident Mrs. Puff implies to in "No Free Rides," where she moved towns and changed her name.
- "My leg!:" Perch Perkins asked Fred about the destruction of Bikini Bottom from the Boating School, Perch then yells "Your legs!" and asked Fred if his legs were injured, Fred replies with no.
- This is the third episode where SpongeBob owns a pet whom he initially thinks is male, but is later revealed to be female. The first is "Pet or Pests" with Mrs. Wormsley and the second is "Sanctuary!" with Esmerelda.
- Although "Louie" is a masculine-sounding name, the snail is revealed to be female when it is revealed that she can give birth; with the exception of seahorses, male organisms cannot get pregnant. Its female identity is further confirmed when SpongeBob jokes that he should have named her "Louise."
- This is the first episode to use the track "Finger of Fear" since "The Main Drain."
- This is the first episode to use the original "12th Street Rag 3" since "Pet Sitter Pat."
- At the end of the episode, an image from "Hiccup Plague" was revealed by accident.
- In this episode, the Krusty Krab is shown to have hills in front of it, despite this never being shown in any other episodes.
- In UK and Ireland airing, the moment where SpongeBob chews balloons when blowing them is cut out.
- SpongeBob winks and flexes his arm like Popeye, which reveals a large Krabby Patty with a shining glow.
- During the scene where Mr. Krabs watches the lighthouse head to destroy the Krusty Krab, the lighthouse is missing.
- When SpongeBob starts to open the door and hears a meow his eyelashes are missing.
- The Chum Bucket isn't in front of the Krusty Krab in this episode.
- During a couple frames, something on Bubble Bass is orange.