"Light Conversation 1" (also known as "Lite Conversation") was composed by Nicolas Carr and Barry Anthony. The main instruments being played in the piece include a tuba, a contrabass bassoon, a clarinet, a xylophone, flutes, a ukulele, chimes, and a triangle. There is a version without triangle called "Light Conversation 1 No Triangle" and a version without percussion called "Light Conversation 1 No Percussion".
Light Conversation 1
- 140b. "Welcome to the Bikini Bottom Triangle" - "Um, can I help you?"
- 143. "The Great Patty Caper" - Mr. Krabs catches Plankton.
- 144a. "That Sinking Feeling" - "Oh, we're not playing in your yard, Squidward." / "No, SpongeBob's! Oh, I'm terrible at choosing!"
- 146a. "The Abrasive Side" - "But, I spent the night, so that I could..."
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - SpongeBob looks for a place to hide.
- 148a. "The Masterpiece" - Mr. Krabs poses for Squidward.
- 148b. "Whelk Attack" - "Ew! We're all covered in slime!"
- 149a. "You Don't Know Sponge" - SpongeBob takes the quiz.
- 153b. "The Other Patty" - "Oh, man. I stole that Krabby Patty fair and square!" (low-pitched -1½)
- 155a. "A Friendly Game" - SpongeBob and Patrick enter Squidward's house.
- 159. "A SquarePants Family Vacation" - Plankton reading invitation.
- 165b. "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" - Squidward asks SpongeBob to get some lemonade. (low-pitched -2)
- 170a. "Free Samples" - The opening. (low-pitched -1)
- 170b. "Home Sweet Rubble" - Patrick talks to Sandy on the phone.
- 191a. "Squid Plus One" - "What are you still doing here?"
- 196a. "The Fish Bowl" - Patrick mixes white and black sand.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - "Oh, oh, Patrick, I think we got Squidward in trouble."
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - Mr. Krabs on the phone.
- 224a. "Squid Noir" - "You will remove that subpar woodwind from the premises."
- 224b. "Scavenger Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick are bored / "Hm, there must be something I can scavenge up around here." (high-pitched +1) / "How would you two like to go on a... scavenger hunt?"
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Plankton's grandma talks to Plankton; Plankton claims to his grandma that he owns the Krusty Krab.
- 229b. "Moving Bubble Bass" - Bubble Bass has a devious expression.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - Patrick and Plankton arrive at the Chum Bucket with a Krabby Patty.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - "I'm trying to enjoy a snack."; Tony tells Patrick to leave his shell and he refuses.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - Squidward arrives at the hotel swimming pool trying not to be seen by SpongeBob and Patrick.
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - Sandy divides SpongeBob's house into sections for everyone to decorate.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - Squidward telling SpongeBob his troubles; SpongeBob starts biting his fingernails.
- 257a. "Handemonium" - "I'm sorry, Plankton. You came to me for help and I failed!"
Light Conversation 1 No Triangle
This version has no triangle.
- 150b. "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa" - "This place ain't got no treasure!"
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - Nurse returns to the Krusty Krab.
Light Conversation 1 No Percussion
This version has no xylophone and triangle.
- 152a. "Big Sister Sam" - "It's okay, Sam. Don't listen to those... meanies!"
- 157a. "Squidward's School for Grown-Ups" - Squidward takes Patrick to his house.
- 157b. "Oral Report" - Patrick breaks the goggles.
- 167a. "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" - "Show me your giant soy bean."
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Plankton calls Karen. (low-pitched -1)