"Life on the Wild Side" was composed by Sam Spence and is associated with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy. The main instruments being played in the piece include a drum kit, bass, guitars, a timpani, the baritone saxophone, the alto saxophone, and trumpets.
- 20b. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy II" - The winner of the contest is announced; Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy, and SpongeBob patrol the city.
- 31a. "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" - "While our heroes are away, we will keep evil at bay!"
- 63. "Have You Seen This Snail?" - SpongeBob shows Gary his Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy Paddle Ball Set; "Mermaid Man needs me!"
- 67b. "Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy VI: The Motion Picture" - "And his young, fit servant Barnacle Boy!"
- 82b. "Night Light" - Mermaid Man sees the signal in the sky.
- 94b. "Mermaid Man vs. SpongeBob" - The scene of the kids' party at the Krusty Krab.
- 114b. "Ditchin'" - The book signing is announced.
- 117a. "Shuffleboarding" - The opening at Shady Shoals Rest Home
- 120b. "Toy Store of Doom" - SpongeBob takes a Barnacle Boy action toy.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - SpongeBob and Patrick destroy Squidward's vegetables; "Oh, did you say something negative, Dr. Negative?;" SpongeBob and Patrick punch the garbage bag.
- 246b. "Stormy Weather" - "I'm Gale Doppler, and I control the weather."
- Between "Toy Store of Doom" and "Mermaid Pants," it took more than seven and a half years for this track to return.
- Between "Mermaid Pants" and "Stormy Weather," this track took two years to return.