- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Larry the Lobster
- Squidward Tentacles
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Bubble Bass
- Patrick Star (cameo)
- Frank (muscular goldfish)
- Patty (fish)
- Susie Rechid
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Nat Peterson
- Abigail Marge
- Nathiel Waters
- Norma Rechid
- Frank (citizen)
- Tina Fran
- Octavius Rex
- Martha Smith
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Jimmy Gus
- Human Resources guy (cameo)
The episode begins with all of the customers in line, complaining as Bubble Bass makes an extremely long order. They eventually start to leave, and Mr. Krabs tells Bubble Bass to eat a normal Krabby Patty and shoves one down his throat. SpongeBob then reminds Mr. Krabs of a rule in the Krusty Krab Manual: "The customer is always right! When they have money." Mr. Krabs then thanks SpongeBob for reminding him.
Next, SpongeBob accidentally spills a drop of ketchup, this makes Mr. Krabs furious. He yells at SpongeBob, calling him a "Ketchup waster," which makes SpongeBob upset. Mr. Krabs apologizes and promises that he will not make any other outbursts. Squidward then drops Bubble Bass' napkin and makes Mr. Krabs even more furious. Mr. Krabs screams again, calling Squidward a "waster" and tries to beat him up. He chases Squidward with the register boat until he eventually crashes into Larry. Larry decides to calm Krabs down with a hug.
Mr. Krabs explains to Larry that he was angry because the Krusty Krab has been so busy lately. Larry then suggests that Mr. Krabs should take a vacation. SpongeBob says that he can leave himself and Squidward in charge while he's gone. Mr. Krabs thinks about it, while the scene cuts to a flashback where SpongeBob and Squidward are in charge and the Krusty Krab is all burned down. Mr. Krabs rushes over and tells them that he needs a strong man to take care of the Krusty Krab. SpongeBob points to Larry and Mr. Krabs leaves him in charge.
SpongeBob is cooking Krabby Patties. Larry come in wonders why the customers eat like slobs. Larry thinks about making them exercise because he feels bad for them. Squidward is taking Fred's order. Larry puts him on a treadmill. He falls off and Frank comes to take his order. Larry gives a customer Octavius Rex's order on a very strong plate. He takes it to his table and passes out because he's so tired of taking his meal to his table. Larry takes away Krabby patties and replaces them with protein power shakes. SpongeBob tries one and spits it out because he doesn't like it.
Larry changes the name of the Krusty Krab to the Healthy Krab. Larry puts new gym equipment for the customers. Larry tells SpongeBob and Squidward to give the customers their protein power shakes. SpongeBob gives one to Nat Peterson, who is on the rock climbing wall. The protein power shake drops on his head and he falls off the rock climbing wall. Squidward tries two give one to a customer but he needs to jump over the hurtles. Bubble Bass trips on one of them and falls on him. Squidward and SpongeBob want to escape, by climbing the cargo climbing net. Squidward gets tangled and stuck on it.
After Squidward's escape plan fails, he gives SpongeBob a plan to sabotage Larry's training sessions. SpongeBob does his plan but forgets to untangle Squidward. His plan is to put butter, lard, and mayonnaise in the protein power shakes. He gives them to Larry and his friends. Instead of drinking them, Larry puts it on his chest. That plan fails so Squidward gives him another plan, which is to sabotage the weight machines so they'll leave. SpongeBob goes to do his plan but once again, he forgets to untangle Squidward. SpongeBob sabotages the weight machines. Frank over to work out at the weight machine that SpongeBob just destroyed. He tries it and it isn't then he eventually gets himself tangled. He breaks out and loved it. SpongeBob goes to Squidward and says he gives up. He leaves and yet he forgot to untangle Squidward.
SpongeBob leaves and sees all of the customers waiting outside starving. SpongeBob asks why they aren't leaving. Harold said they won't leave because they need Krabby Patties and they don't have any at home. Because of this, SpongeBob declares war. SpongeBob and the customers get their weapons and walk out of the kitchen. They start the war. SpongeBob's Team is winning by making Larry's team eat Krabby Patties. They've got everybody except Larry. Since he's to good at dodging, they'll have to distract him by getting Bubble Bass try to lift weights. Larry gets distracted and a Krabby Patty gets in his mouth. Larry thinks they're so delicious that he and his chest start crying because he could've been making Krabby Patties instead of trying to make people exercise. SpongeBob says it's just because he wanted them to get in shape. Larry and his friends take their equipment back to his gym with Squidward still stuck on the cargo climbing net. Mr. Krabs comes home and sees everything is exactly how he left it.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Sailor's Sting 23 - Opening.
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs shoves a patty in Bubble Bass's mouth.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs looking stunned at SpongeBob.]
‣ Unknown Track 54 - Nicolas Carr ["Such wise and beautiful words."]
‣ Drama Link (b) - Hubert Clifford [Ketchup spilled on the floor.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob starts to cry.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Your napkin."]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [“Waster!”]
‣ Aloha Lui Lui - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Larry calms Krabs down.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (g) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward panicking.]
‣ Solo Steel - Jeremy Wakefield [Larry suggests Krabs to take a vacation.]
‣ Drama Link (d) - Hubert Clifford [Krabs imagines the Krusty Krab on fire.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield [Larry lifting Krabs.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["That's it!"]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs leaves Larry in charge.]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene.]
‣ Slippery Sid - Roger Roger [Customers eating messily.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob eating messily.]
‣ Gypsy Jazz March - Sam Spence [Customers ordering food on treadmill.]
‣ Big Ed's March - Sam Spence [Food served on weights.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (i) - Jeremy Wakefield ["No, Larry, no."]
‣ Unknown Track 69 - Larry flexing.
‣ Pell-Mell - Sam Spence [Larry turns the Krusty Krab into an obstacle course for the customers.]
‣ Wargames - Keith Mansfield [SpongeBob cowers behind some weights.]
‣ Wargames Linking Section (f) - Keith Mansfield [Squidward gets tangled into the rope net.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (w) - Jeremy Wakefield ["He's messing up the Krusty Krab!"]
‣ Unknown Track 27 - Fabian Fernandez ["Feel the burn!"]
‣ The Donut Dilemma - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob and Squidward decide to sabotage Larry.]
‣ Surfmania - Eric Spencer [SpongeBob makes a greasy heart-stopping shake.]
‣ The Donut Dilemma - Nicolas Carr [Squidward gets an idea to sabotage Larry.]
‣ Watusi Beach (a) - Steve Goomas, Doug Perkins [SpongeBob sabotages the weight machine.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (n) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, I don't know what to do."]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob sees hungry customers.]
‣ Drowsy Reef - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Customers begging for Krabby Patties.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Krabby Patties...That's it!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Those gym guys have forgotten the simple greassy pleasure of munching on a Krabby Patty."]
‣ Hot Like Chili (a) - Ty Ardis, Jimi Palermo [SpongeBob and customers feeding the bodybuilders with Krabby Patties.]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr [Ketchup and mustard nunchucks.]
‣ Retro Cool 03 095 D - Steve Sechi [SpongeBob and customers trying to give Larry a Krabby Patty.]
‣ Unknown Track 46 - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob blows the slingshot.]
‣ M'Wanna - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Larry's pecs start crying.]
‣ Salty Krab Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Ending.]
- Along with "Man Ray Returns," this episode aired in Iberia on September 28, 2017, before it aired in the United States.
- The title card is similar to that of "Toy Store of Doom."
- "My leg!:" Fred falls off the treadmill.
- Larry opens his own gym despite having his own gym, as seen in "Larry's Gym."
- He does mention that he already runs a gym, however.
- This is the second episode where Larry works at the Krusty Krab. The first is "The Check-Up."
- Coincidentally, both are season 11 episodes and aired in 2017.
- This is the second episode where Mr. Krabs goes on vacation from the Krusty Krab. The first is "Bucket Sweet Bucket."
- This is the fifth episode where a smartphone appears. The first is "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?," the second is "Whirly Brains," the third is "Snooze You Lose," and the fourth is "Trident Trouble."
- This episode premiered twelve years after "Funny Pants" premiered and The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie released in South Korea and six years after "House Sittin' for Sandy" and "Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom" premiered.
- This is the second episode where the Krusty Krab serves salad. The first was "Bossy Boots".
- When the long line at the beginning is seen from the outside, it consists of Nancy, John, some unknown fish, Molly, Sandals, Susie Rechid, Sadie, and Archie. However, when seen from the inside, behind Nancy the people in the line change. Patty Rechid, Harry and Harv Albert Rechid appear, Molly's moved forward, and John and the unknown fish disappear.
- When Fred is first seen in the line at the start of the episode, he's wearing a watch on his right fin. However, when he and the other customers complain about Bubble Bass taking too long to order, the watch disappears.