- Perch Perkins
- Wrestling crowd
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Wrestling competitors
- Jim (wrestler) (debut)
- Purple wrestler (debut)
- Iron buns trainer (heard only)
- Skip (debut)
- Al (mentioned)
- Mr. Fluffy (debut)
- Jennifer Millie
SynopsisThis episode starts off with a wrestling tournament being held at the Recreation Center in Bikini Bottom. Perch Perkins announces that the prize is one million dollars. Mr. Krabs overhears this and is very excited to get the money (which he implies is going to be easy). Mr. Krabs runs to the back of the line to defeat the two huge and strong fish known as the "undefeated world heavyweight champions." When he sees how badly people are getting hurt from trying to beat the champions, he has second thoughts on entering this wrestling tournament. He then has an idea of making SpongeBob and Patrick beat them.
He blindfolds them and drags them in front of the opponents. They try to figure out what is in front of them before they take off the blindfolds. The champions grab them and squeeze them 'til their blindfolds break. SpongeBob and Patrick are terrified by them and run away behind Mr. Krabs. He tells them that they are pretending to be heavyweight champions. Patrick quickly shows SpongeBob his behind to show him that he has been working out. Just to comfort them, he decides their names (SpongeBob is the Short Order Boy and Patrick is the Pink Patty and together they are the Krusty Krushers).
SpongeBob and Patrick are announced to be the "fresh meat" of the champions. They get almost killed in every which way by their opponents (which includes being liquefied and thrown repeatedly). SpongeBob and Patrick soon fall asleep and (while they are unconscious) the opponents decide to kill them with their deadly finishing move. Mr. Krabs is scared that they will die and he won't get the million dollars. At the last minute, SpongeBob and Patrick end up winning, thanks to Patrick's "iron buns" (which crack the champions into pieces).
Mr. Krabs is very excited, thinking the money is his, but there was another prize which was Wrestle Camp, only to find, much to his dismay, SpongeBob and Patrick choose to go to Wrestle Camp instead. As a man uses a vacuum to suck up all of the money away from Mr. Krabs, he turns into pieces as SpongeBob places a Wrestling Camp hat on him.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Earl's Revenge - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [title card]
‣ Team Trophy - Sammy Burdson, John Charles Fiddy [opening]
‣ The Pollywog Strut - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Free?! Gimme, gimme, gimme..."]
‣ ? ["The most anticipated event of the wrestling season!"]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [heavyweight champs introduced]
• Swell Idea - Nicolas Carr [Mr. Krabs sees the million-dollar cash prize]
‣ Unknown Track 37 - Nicolas Carr ["Million... dollars... cash... prize?!"]
‣ Battle March Link (f) - Keith Mansfield [Krabs rips his shirt off]
‣ Roman March - Robert Sharples [wrestling match begins]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["No living soul should suffer through what I've witnessed today."]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Except maybe..."]
‣ Seaweed - Steve Belfer [SpongeBob and Patrick blindfolded]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [SpongeBob and Patrick in the ring]
‣ Armed Attack - Jean Clero ["Hey, who are those guys, Mr. Krabs?"]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["The act?"]
‣ Steel Link (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["We like pretending!"]
‣ ? [workout videos]
• Solo Steel 4 - Jeremy Wakefield ["I can even do it in my sleep"]
‣ Men of the Sea - Peter Hope ["Wow! Can we have cool nicknames, too?"]
‣ Steel Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Now go out there, wrestle me up a million dollars!"]
‣ Steel Sting - Jeremy Wakefield ["Hmm? Oh, yeah."]
‣ ? ["In this corner we have the challengers...!"]
‣ Do the Hitchhike - Syd Dale [Krusty Krushers announced]
‣ ? ["And on the opposite side of the ring, we have the undefeated champions."]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [champions announced/SpongeBob and Patrick getting beat up]
‣ Steel Sting (c) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Yeah! How fun was that?"]
‣ Comic Walk - Nicolas Carr ["Did you need something, Mr. Krabs?"]
‣ Entry of the Heroes D - Gregor F. Narholz ["Right! Come on, Patrick, let's show these two what they're messing with."]
‣ Entry of the Heroes A - Gregor F. Narholz [SpongeBob threatens the wrestlers/Patrick threatens the wrestlers]
‣ Steel Sting (b) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I got a paper cut!"]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [paddleball/cement mixer]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["What are you doing out there?!"]
‣ Vibe Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hey, where'd they-"]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["Oh, no! Not the..."]
‣ Lullaby Box - Leo Nissim [sleeper hold]
‣ Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["End it?!"]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Krabs trying to wake SpongeBob and Patrick]
‣ ? [Patrick's dream]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez ["Oh, who am I kidding?"]
‣ Steel Sting (b) - Jeremy Wakefield [champions defeated]
‣ Ancient Fanfare [#51] - Harry Bluestone [SpongeBob and Patrick win]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [$1 million]
‣ Gala Premiere - Laurie Johnson [SpongeBob and Patrick choose Wrestle Camp]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [ending]
- The episode is available on the SpongeBob's Truth or Square, Season 6 Volume 2, Big Hits: Volume 1, Triple Pack 1, The Best 200 Episodes Ever, SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 9, Complete Sixth Season, Deep-Sea Games, and Next 100 Episodes DVDs.
- On the Winner Take All Sunday marathon, this episode was #7 A.
- This episode premiered as one of seven in the Super Stuffed Nicksgiving Weekend.
- The title card is similar to that of "Welcome to the Chum Bucket," except it is rusted.
- The two giant wrestlers are dressed up in this episode like Tarzan Goto and X.
- Many of the people waiting in line to fight the champions first appeared in "No Weenies Allowed."
- "My leg!:" The fighters were defeated by two strong wrestlers.
- Patrick mentions that he is afraid of the dark in this episode. This is also heard in "Night Light" and "Toy Store of Doom."
- Irony: SpongeBob and Patrick's opponents are way more muscular than they are but in "The Fry Cook Games," SpongeBob and Patrick are able to become muscular themselves.
- Running gag: The two wrestlers beating up SpongeBob and Patrick over and over.
- This is the second episode where SpongeBob and Patrick are involved in wrestling and Mr. Krabs acts like the manager. The first is "The Fry Cook Games."
- In Germany, this episode is called "Die krossen knochenbrecher," which translates to "The Crispy Bone Crusher."
- According to The Ultimate SpongeBob SpongeBash marathon's Celebrity Favorites, George Lopez rated this episode his favorite.
- In the video game Grand Theft Auto 2, there is a district named "Krishna Krushers." The episode's name could be a reference to this.
- The Royal Rumble is in fact a real wrestling event produced by the WWE. However, there are 30 wrestlers with one coming out every 90 seconds, the wrestlers must wear their opponent down and throw them over the top rope of the ring and both feet must touch the floor. The last one standing gets the #1 contender spot to face either the current World Heavyweight Champion or the Current WWE Champion at WrestleMania (another WWE Pay Per View event).
- The two wrestlers resemble Undertaker and Kane, the "Brothers of Destruction," who are real wrestlers in the WWE Monday Night Raw and Friday Night Smackdown series.
- The Sleeper Hold is a real wrestling move, and is used by WWE Superstars Dolph Ziggler and Roddy Piper.
- After a viewer first sees Mr. Krabs laugh, his movement is suddenly skipped.
- When Patrick was showing off his metal bottom to SpongeBob, his bandanna disappears suddenly, and returns after Patrick gets up, and it vanishes again when Patrick and SpongeBob tell the microphone guy that they are there to fake wrestle.
- When SpongeBob and Patrick tell Mr. Krabs they like pretending, the frames suddenly change between that and the duo staring at each other beforehand.
- When Mr. Krabs says "Don't we all?", the animation of him saying "They're just pretending!" is reused.
- When Patrick gets a paper cut, he cuts his right arm, but sucks on his left.
- When Patrick and SpongeBob are spinning in the air and about to get shred into pieces, SpongeBob is briefly wearing his regular clothes instead of his wrestling uniform.