The Krusty Krab commercial is an old black-and-white commercial for the Krusty Krab from the 1980s, most likely 1987, styled after 1950s commercials. It is shown in the episode "Truth or Square."
- Narrator: Now a word from our sponsors.
- Singers: ♫K-R-A-B-B-Y P-A-T-T-Y♫ ♫BAH-BOM-BOM-BOM-BOM♫ Krabby Patty, give 'em a try.
- Mr. Krabs: ♫Come on down and buy, buy, buy.♫
- Singers: ♫Not just one or two or three, but enough for the whole family.♫
- Narrator: Yes folks, 9 out of 10 doctors recommend eating at least one Krabby Patty a day to maintain a healthy lifestyle and a youthful, positive attitude.
- Mr. Krabs (Dr. Krabs): I'm a doctor as far as you know and I believe Krabby Patties add years to your life. So what are you waiting for? So go out and get yourself a Krabby Patty. Or buy a sackful of Krabbies. Or better yet, go out and get yourself a case of the Krabbies! For your health.
- Singers: ♫K-R-A-B-B-Y P-A-T-T-Y, Krabby Patty.♫
- The Krusty Krab employee hat is different in this commercial. This is because it was made in the late 1980s with a 1950s aesthetic.
- This commercial was most likely made in 1987, since SpongeBob was born in 1986.
- Since the commercial was made in the late 1980s, a baby sponge appears throughout most of the commercial. This could be SpongeBob himself, as his parents were also shown.