"Krusty Krab Tango" was composed by Steve Marston. The piece features multiple accordion parts playing together.
- 91a. "Goo Goo Gas" - "A penny!"
- 92. "Atlantis SquarePantis" - "You told me the streets were paved with gold!"
- 98. "What Ever Happened to SpongeBob?" - "He's already 10 seconds late. I'm docking him a month's pay for this."
- 100a. "Banned in Bikini Bottom" - Mr. Krabs yells at Squidward.
- 100b. "Stanley S. SquarePants" - "He looks like ya..."
- 102a. "Penny Foolish" - SpongeBob checks all of his pockets.
- 111. "SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One" - Mr. Krabs talks to his cash register.
- 115a. "Grandpappy the Pirate" - Pearl yells at Mr. Krabs.
- 119a. "Gullible Pants" - "SpongeBob dancing like a goofball?"
- 130a. "Greasy Buffoons" - "That's a big job." (Low pitched); SpongeBob talks to the health inspector.
- 146b. "Earworm" - Squidward runs out of the Krusty Krab (Low pitched); SpongeBob leaves the Krusty Krab. (Low pitched)
- 147a. "Hide and Then What Happens?" - Mrs. Puff does not want to play hide and seek; SpongeBob gradually asks "Are you sure?" questions. (Low pitched)
- 158b. "The Googly Artiste" - Mr. Krabs hears money.
- 251b. "Senior Discount" - Old Man Jenkins slurping the coffee loudly and squirting the condiments on his beard. (High pitched)
- 252b. "Dirty Bubble Returns" - SpongeBob offers to clean the dirty toilets.
- 258a. "Boss for a Day" - Mr. Krabs takes the penny from the floor.
- 264a. "Plankton's Intern" - SpongeBob calls Krabs to tell him he saw Plankton. (Low pitched)
- 267a. "Krusty Koncessionaires" - Krabs climbs onto the stage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.