- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
- The Low Tides (debut)
- Claire St. Claire (debut)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Bikini Bottomites
- Incidental 186
- Incidental 33
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 174
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 151
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 187
- Incidental 164
- Incidental 171
- Incidental 153
- Incidental 97
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 150
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 183
- Incidental 30
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 162
- Incidental 96
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 109
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 105
- Jennifer (teen)
- Incidental 154
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 111
- Carl (manager)
- Incidental 180
- Tom Kenny (name can be seen)
- Bill Fagerbakke (name can be seen)
- Rodger Bumpass (name can be seen)
SpongeBob and Squidward are at a concert for The Low Tides, although Squidward is more interested in Claire St. Claire and his clarinet that plays perfect notes. Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs wants the two to sell Krabby Patties, while he puts a sign at the back of the stage.
While SpongeBob sells patties using different methods with a vacuum, Squidward sees the backstage door and tells SpongeBob to serve one side of the crowd. Then, he proceeds to enter the studio. However, along the way, he encounters a guard who tries to beat him up. He gathers fans to distract him, and finds Patrick's room, only to be beaten up by the same guard.
Meanwhile, SpongeBob decides to sell patties on Squidward's side of the crowd. Squidward sneaks backstage, and hides in a violin case, only to be mistaken for an actual violin when The Low Tides begin to play on stage. Mr. Krabs tries to put the sign in the back of the stage, but gets caught up in the curtains. SpongeBob realizes that The Low Tides haven't received Krabby Patties, so he tries to send them patties, but accidentally causes them to leave the stage. Mr. Krabs shows the wrinkled sign up on the stage, but the way it is folded from Mr. Krabs being tangled causes the crowd to think the Krabby Patties were not good. Mr. Krabs does the Peg Leg Waltz as a result, with SpongeBob and Squidward joining in, the latter scaring away the whole crowd as a result. The Low Tides hear this, and Claire St. Claire is impressed by Squidward, thus prompting Squidward to, literally, die happy. But Mr. Krabs revives him to collect cash, and he's still happy, thus ending the episode.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
◦ Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [Title card and opening]
• Unknown Track 101 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward talking about Claire St. Claire]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - John Graham Donaldson [Krabs talking to SpongeBob and Squidward]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Fish coming out from the portable bathroom]
• ? [Coins appear in the air]
‣ Drunken Sailor Reel - Edgar Martell [Krabs orders SpongeBob and Squidward to sell Krabby Patties through the stadium]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 17 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward reads Krabs' poster]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs hits Squidward with his poster]
‣ Drunken Sailor Reel - Edgar Martell [?]
‣ Adventure - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob and Squidward about to start selling Krabby Patties through the stadium]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [Squidward sees The Low Tides' backstage]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [Squidward's daydream starts]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [Squidward imagines he's playing the clarinet along with The Low Tides]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [Squidward's daydream ends]
• The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward tells SpongeBob to sell the patties separately from him]
• SpongeBurgler - Nicolas Carr [Squidward sneaks into The Low Tides' backstage]
‣ Holiday Jaunt - Kurt Rehfeld [SpongeBob selling Krabby Patties to the people in the stadium]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
• The Frycooks Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs about to climb onto the stage]
• Planktons Ballpark Organ 3 - Nicolas Carr [Security guard launches Krabs onto the viewers]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 22 - Jeremy Wakefield [People play with Krabs as a ball]
‣ Swirly Shirley (a) - Vasco, Pat West [Squidward looking for Claire St. Claire at the backstage]
‣ Tijuana Babe - Warren Bennett [Strong janitor chases after Squidward through the backstage]
‣ Joy Ride - Jack Coles [Squidward thinks Claire St. Claire is in a dressing room]
• Stupid Plan - Steve Belfer [Squidward discovers Patrick inside]
‣ Tijuana Babe - Warren Bennett [Strong janitor grabs Squidward and takes him]
‣ Fun Of The Circus - Roger Barsotti [SpongeBob launching patties to the viewers with a vacuum cleaner]
• Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston [Krabs climbs onto the stage]
‣ They'Re Away! - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs tangles with the ribbons of the stage]
• A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward walks out of a trash can]
• Five Divas Singing - Nicolas Carr [Squidward sees Claire St. Claire's clarinet at the stage]
‣ Curtain-Raiser - Alan Braden [Speaker announces the beginning of The Low Tides' concert]
◦ Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [The Low Tides start performing]
• Who Said That - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [People read "The Krusty Krab krummy place to eat!" on Krabs' poster]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 3 - Jeremy Wakefield [People launch patties at Krabs and boo him]
• Showtime Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs and SpongeBob play this at the stage]
‣ Dramatic Cue (b) - Ronald Hanmer [Everyone runs off from the stage]
• Showtime Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs, SpongeBob and Squidward continue playing this]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sees everyone left the concert]
◦ Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 21 and will be available on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD.
- This episode, along with its sister "Dream Hoppers," are the least-viewed episodes in the series, with 0.66 million viewers.
- The title card is similar to those of "Squid Wood" and "Patrick's Staycation," except in widescreen.
- The music that plays during the title card continues to play once the episode begins.
- This and "Dream Hoppers" are the last episodes to say "Viacom International" in the copyright information in the credits.
- SpongeBob plays his nose as a flute In this episode similar to how he does in the show's theme song.
- The singer of the Low Tides puts his body parts back together in a similar way that SpongeBob does in the show's intro.
- In the Hebrew dub, Mr. Krabs' poster is not translated.
- This is the third regular season 12 episode to be longer than the usual 11-minute runtime but shorter than 22. The first was "Swamp Mates" and the second was "Handemonium."
- This is the 500th episode segment in airing order.
- This episode and "Dream Hoppers" tie into each other, as "Dream Hoppers" takes place directly after this episode starting with SpongeBob coming home from the concert.
- Rodger Bumpass and Bill Fagerbakke's names are seen on the bathroom door.
- Tom Kenny's name can also be seen on another door.
- A clip of this episode was used during the Nick Is With You promo on March 21, 2020.
- The hipsters from "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" reappear in this episode.
- When a fish starts to read Mr. Krabs' poster, two of the fish behind him are missing some of their legs.
- Carl the Manager has no eyebrows.
- In one shot of the crowd, Incidental 160 appears, but in the next, he is gone.
- Some of the Krabby Patties in this episode have no lettuce.