- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Eugene H. Krabs
- The Low Tides (single appearance)
- Claire St. Claire (single appearance)
- Stan (single appearance)
- Squidward Tentacles
- Bikini Bottomites
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 10
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 105
- Incidental 158
- Incidental 118C
- Incidental 171
- Incidental 107
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 162
- Old Man Walker
- Incidental 67
- Incidental 119
- Incidental 46
- Incidental 163
- Incidental 6
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 49
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 153
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 31
- Incidental 37B
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 17
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 30
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 110
- Teen 5
- Teen 13
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 154
- Incidental 152
- Incidental 96
- Incidental 174
- Incidental 73KID
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 47
- Incidental 100
- Incidental 85
- Incidental 183
- Incidental 111
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 186
- Incidental 150
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 108
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 69
- Incidental 65
- Incidental 160
- Incidental 91
- Incidental 95
- Incidental 164
- Incidental 114
- Incidental 115
- Incidental 187
- Teen 7 (orange)
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 13
- Incidental 33
- Incidental 23
- Incidental 7
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 155
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 68
- Incidental 22
- Incidental 63
- Incidental 93
- Incidental 178
- Incidental 16
- Incidental K2
- Teen 9
- Teen 14
- Incidental 87
- Incidental 180
- Incidental 179
- Incidental 109
- Incidental 25
- Incidental 81
- Incidental 157
- Incidental 99
- Incidental 185
- Incidental 30A
- Incidental 84
- Grubby Grouper
- Chubby customer
- Photo fish
- Carl (manager)
- Orange hat fish (indigo)
- HR thug
- Hipster fish
- Pearl's cyan friend
- Kid fish
- Tom Kenny (name can be seen)
- Bill Fagerbakke (name can be seen)
- Rodger Bumpass (name can be seen)
In the beginning of the episode, SpongeBob and Squidward are at a concert for The Low Tides, although Squidward is more interested in Claire St. Claire and his clarinet that plays perfect notes. Meanwhile, Mr. Krabs wants the two to sell Krabby Patties, while he puts a sign at the back of the stage.
While SpongeBob sells patties using different methods with a vacuum, Squidward sees the backstage door and fantasizes of what would happen if he went in there, which includes playing the clarinet with Claire St. Claire. To ensure SpongeBob does not come inside with him, Squidward tells him to serve one side of the crowd. SpongeBob is disappointed, as he was looking forward to spending time with Squidward, but goes with it anyway. Then, he proceeds to enter the studio. However, along the way, he encounters a guard who tries to beat him up. He gathers fans to distract him, and finds Patrick's room, only to be beaten up by the same guard.
Meanwhile, SpongeBob has already served his entire section, and when he sees Squidward's side of the crowd still starving, he decides to sell patties over there for their sake. Squidward sneaks backstage, and hides in a violin case, only to be mistaken for an actual violin when The Low Tides begin to play on stage. Mr. Krabs tries to put the sign in the back of the stage, but gets caught up in the curtains. SpongeBob realizes that The Low Tides have not received Krabby Patties, so he tries to send them patties, but accidentally causes them to leave the stage. Mr. Krabs shows the wrinkled sign up on the stage, but the way it is folded from Mr. Krabs being tangled causes the crowd to think the Krabby Patties were not good as they start booing. Mr. Krabs does the Peg Leg Waltz to win the crowd back as a result, with SpongeBob and Squidward joining in, the latter scaring away the whole crowd as a result. The Low Tides hear this, and Claire St. Claire is impressed by Squidward, thus prompting Squidward to, literally, die happy. But Mr. Krabs revives him to collect cash, and he is still happy, as the episode ends.
- Mr. Krabs getting caught by Stan and then thrown into the stands.
|( ‣ ) Production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [Title card and opening]
• Unknown Track 101 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["But that Claire St. Claire is the real talent."]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - John Graham Donaldson ["Listen up, this here is the biggest concert to come to Bikini Bottom in decades!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Grubby Grouper comes out from the portable bathroom]
• ? - "Along with the smell of money."
‣ Drunken Sailor Reel - Edgar Martell [Krabs orders SpongeBob and Squidward to sell Krabby Patties to all the concert audience]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 18D - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward reads Krabs' advertisement]
• Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr [Krabs hits Squidward on head with the banner]
‣ Drunken Sailor Reel - Edgar Martell ["What do you know about celebrity endorsements?"]
‣ Adventure - Ronald Hanmer ["Oh, boy! SpongeBob and Squidward, working side by side!"]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [Squidward sees The Low Tides' backstage]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [Squidward's daydream starts]
‣ Big Show Theme - Robert Sharples [Squidward imagines he is playing the clarinet along with The Low Tides at the concert]
• Flashback - Nicolas Carr [Squidward's daydream ends]
• The Fruitcake Vendor - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward tells SpongeBob to both split up to sell Krabby Patties]
• Sponge Burgler Revisited - Nicolas Carr [Squidward sneaks into The Low Tides' backstage]
‣ Holiday Jaunt - Kurt Rehfeld [SpongeBob starts selling Krabby Patties to the concert audience]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Transition to next scene]
• The Frycook's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Krabs trying to climb up the stage with his banner]
• Planktons Ballpark Organ 3 - Nicolas Carr [Guard launches Krabs to the concert audience]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 24A - Jeremy Wakefield [Concert audience throwing Krabs as a ball]
‣ Swirly Shirley (a) - Vasco, Pat West [Squidward looking for Claire St. Claire at the backstage]
‣ Tijuana Babe - Warren Bennett [Guard chases after Squidward through the backstage]
‣ Joy Ride - Jack Coles [Squidward thinks he arrived at Claire St. Claire's green room]
• Stupid Plan-No Bass - Steve Belfer [Squidward discovers Patrick inside the room]
‣ Tijuana Babe - Warren Bennett [Guard catches Squidward and takes with him]
‣ Fun Of The Circus - Roger Barsotti [SpongeBob launching patties to the concert audience with a vacuum cleaner]
• Krusty Krab Tango - Steve Marston [Krabs climbs onto the stage]
‣ They'Re Away! - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs gets tangled with the ribbons of the stage and guard launches him again to the concert audience]
• Silly Bob Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Squidward comes out of a trash can]
• Five Divas Singing - Nicolas Carr [Squidward sees Claire St. Claire's clarinet at the stage]
‣ Starlight Revue - Alan Braden ["Ladies and gentlefish, polyps and fries! Here's the band you've all been waiting for!"]
• Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [The Low Tides perform this]
• Who Said That - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["A krummy place to eat? I didn't know they were serving this krummy food!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 3C - Jeremy Wakefield [Concert audience launch Krabby Patties at Krabs and boo him]
• Peg Leg Waltz - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [Krabs and SpongeBob playing this at the stage]
‣ Dramatic Cue (B) - Ronald Hanmer [Everyone runs off from the concert]
• Peg Leg Waltz - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton [Krabs, SpongeBob and Squidward continue playing this at the stage]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 17C - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sees the concert audience left]
• Feeding Frenzy - Tom Kenny, Andy Paley [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 21 and The Complete Twelfth Season DVDs.
- The title card is similar to those of "The Paper," "I'm Your Biggest Fanatic," "Best Frenemies," "Squid Wood," "Patrick's Staycation," "The Play's the Thing," and "My Leg!" except in widescreen.
- The music that plays during the title card continues to play once the episode begins.
- This and "Dream Hoppers" are the last episodes to say "Viacom International" in the copyright information in the end credits.
- SpongeBob plays his nose as a flute in this episode, similar to how he does so in the show's theme song.
- The singer of the Low Tides puts his body parts back together in a similar way that SpongeBob does in the show's intro.
- In the Hebrew dub, Mr. Krabs' poster is not translated.
- This is the third regular season 12 episode to be longer than the usual 11-minute runtime but shorter than 22. The first was "Swamp Mates," and the second was "Handemonium."
- The title card background of this episode was seen in "Truth or Square."
- In airing order, this is the 500th episode segment.
- When SpongeBob is disappointed at serving only one side of the stadium alone without Squidward (which Squidward pulls on him so he does not follow him backstage), before deciding to serve the other side for their sake, it is one of few times SpongeBob expresses genuine concern for Squidward.
- This episode and "Dream Hoppers" tie into each other, as "Dream Hoppers" takes place directly after this episode starting with SpongeBob coming home from the concert while still having the Krabby Patty vacuum on his back.
- Rodger Bumpass and Bill Fagerbakke's names are seen on the bathroom door.
- Tom Kenny's name can also be seen on another door.
- Carl the Manager appears in Squidward's dream, but he is voiced by Tom Kenny instead of C.H. Greenblatt, who originally voiced him in "Selling Out."
- A clip of this episode was used during the Nick Is With You promo on March 21, 2020.
- The hipsters from "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" reappear in this episode.
- When a fish starts to read Mr. Krabs' poster, a fish standing behind him is missing one of his legs.
- Carl the Manager has no eyebrows.
- In one scene, Incidental 13's eyes are white instead of orange.
- In one shot of the crowd, Incidental 160 appears, but in the next shot, he is gone.
- Some of the Krabby Patties in this episode have no lettuce.
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1226699695017353218
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/1254460793556357120
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/804479011837485057
- ^ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlFPVc0Q8KY&t=3s
- ^ https://www.sbmania.net/spongebob-clips-1421-Kids-Choice-Awards-2021-Clip