"Krabby Patty Creature Feature" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from Season 11. In this episode, a new secret Krabby Patty formula has disastrous results for Bikini Bottom, and only SpongeBob can save the day.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Patrick Star
- Bubble Bass
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mrs. Puff (cameo)
- Perch Perkins
- Incidental 32
- French Narrator
- Bikini Bottomites
- Krabby Patty creatures (debut)
- Incidental 160 (name revealed)
- Hipsters (debut)
- Incidental 48
- Old Man Jenkins
- Incidental 23
- Incidental 41
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 64
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 60
- Incidental 22
- Incidental 9
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 82
- Incidental 154
- Incidental 104
The episode begins with Mr. Krabs delivering Krabby Patties for two customers, only for them to be bored of them and want something new. Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob to an underground lab to show him that he got Sandy to make a new type of Krabby Patty, called the Secret Patty. Despite SpongeBob disliking this method, they still serve these patties to the customers.
However, after everyone eats the patties, they all become Krabby Patty creatures. The creatures start going around Bikini Bottom, feeding people their body parts so they become Krabby Patty creatures as well. This makes SpongeBob panic and hide in the dumpster.
Moments later, Perch Perkins is shown to be one of the few people who have not become one of the Krabby Patty creatures. Right before the creatures turn him into one, he tells SpongeBob that Plankton has not become a creature as well.
SpongeBob hides in the Chum Bucket and locks the doors. He tells Plankton about the situation, but only believes it when he sees it happening. Eventually, he and Karen become Krabby Patty creatures, and SpongeBob climbs a tower of chum to get away from them. Fortunately, some chum falls into the Krabby Patty Patrick's mouth, causing him to become sick and throw up the Secret Patty, becoming normal again. This prompts SpongeBob to feed all the creatures chum, eventually turning them all back to normal. Everyone goes back to the Krusty Krab, wanting regular Krabby Patties. The screen is about to fade to black, but Patrick (still a chum creature) stops it just in time to tell the viewer to "have some". He laughs at this, and the episode finally ends.
- SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs laughing.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Title card]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Opening]
‣ Mini Mischief - Johnny Pearson [SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs laughing goofily.]
• Credit Card Heaven - Nicolas Carr ["Our patties are perfect."]
• Galley Cooks Shanty - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Customers demand something new.]
• I Have an Idea - Nicolas Carr ["...our new menu!"]
• Galley Cooks Shanty - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["How would you like to be the first to try it!"]
‣ Test Tube Experiment - Paul Lewis [Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.]
‣ Lonely Stranger - Laurie Johnson [Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Sandy's huge eye is shown.]
‣ From Another World - Trevor Duncan [Sandy working in Krabs' lab.]
‣ Molecular Science - Nicolas Carr [Sandy explains she's moonlighting for Krabs.]
‣ Alien Spacecraft (a) - Gregor Narholz [Sandy creates a new patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 5 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Make 200 of these pronto!"]
‣ Unknown Track 38 - "Oh...!"
• Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Customers eating new patties/"I'm leaving a good review!"]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup ["Well, that wasn't familiar."]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs mutates into a giant patty/Everyone mutates into giant patties/"Try this!"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 6 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Really, Krabs? Is this some kind of new promotional gimmick?"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.]
‣ Drama Link - George Van Parys [Ryan mutates into a giant patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 9 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, original Krabby Patty, why did we forsake your perfect recipe?"]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [Mutant Sandy wants SpongeBob to eat the new patty.]
‣ Monster Bug (a) - Gregor Narholz [Bikini Bottom on fire.]
• Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [News report.]
‣ Monster Bug (a) - Gregor Narholz [Mutant Squidward makes Perch Perkins turn into a mutant patty.]
• Unknown Goofy Cue - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton stacks bags of chum.]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [SpongeBob barricades the door of the Chum Bucket.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Krabby Patty zombies?"]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [Mutant patties invade the Chum Bucket.]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton becomes a mutant patty.]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob sees that Patrick has returned to normal.]
• I Have an Idea - Nicolas Carr ["Chum is the cure!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1A - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the patty again.]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob feeding everyone with chum.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 15 - Jeremy Wakefield [Everyone feels sick.]
• Jolly Little Roger with Tamborine - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["You see, Mr. Krabs? Some things don't need scientific re-engineering to be delicious."]
‣ House Of Horror [#10.5] - William Merrick Farran [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 18, The Complete Eleventh Season, and Squid Noir DVDs.
- The synopsis for this episode is similar to that of "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" and "Feral Friends."
- Bubble Bass talking about the pickles in Mr. Krabs' "costume" is a reference to the episode "Pickles."
- A clip from this episode was used in a bumper advertising new shows on Nick in Fall 2020.
- Another clip was used during Nick's Halloween 2018 song.
- This is the first episode to be written by three people since "SpongeBob You're Fired."
- This also means that this is the first episode to be written by three people after the second movie.
- To date, this episode marks the last episode to play the APM track "Lonely Stranger."
- This is the second episode written by multiple people since "Food Con Castaways," in production order. The first was "Don't Wake Patrick."
- When everyone turns into a Krabby Patty, they are a resemblance to SpongeBob's imagination in "Fear of a Krabby Patty."
- This is the first episode to have the text painted with the background art.
- This episode marks the first usage of Unknown Goofy Cue since "SpongeBob LongPants."
- Ryan's name is revealed in this episode, which was not said in his debut.
- However, this episode was his debut in airing order.
- Originally in the storyboards, the Secret Patties were originally going to be purple instead of orange.
- An air raid siren can be heard in this episode. However, it is a different sound than the siren heard in "Wormy," "Valentine's Day," "No Free Rides," and "The Algae's Always Greener."
- Patrick is the only voluntary victim, pulling a piece of patty from an infected citizen.
- Likewise, that citizen is the only involuntary host, being disgusted by Patrick.
- This episode marks the only time chum has been known to cure people.
- The only survivor of the apocalypse was SpongeBob himself.
- The scene where SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs make silly faces has become a meme.
- The title references a generic name used for horror television shows that aired from the 1960s-80s.
- The episode is similar to zombie genre horror movies, including Braindead/Dead Alive (1992), The Evil Dead (1981) and Return of the Living Dead (1985).
- In the French dub during the opening credits, Adam Paloian's name is misspelled as Adam Polain.
- When the Krabby Patty zombies are trying to break into the Chum Bucket, the Mr. Krabs Zombie is not seen in the outside shot, despite being seen next to the planks on the door in the previous and next shots.
- After everyone is cured of the new Krabby Patty formula's effects, Sandy's tail is missing.