"Krabby Patty Creature Feature" is a SpongeBob SquarePants episode from season eleven. In this episode, a new secret Krabby Patty formula has disastrous results for Bikini Bottom, and only SpongeBob can save the day.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Patrick Star
- Bubble Bass
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Karen Plankton
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mrs. Puff (cameo)
- Perch Perkins
- Don the Whale
- French Narrator
- Bikini Bottomites
- Krabby Patty creatures (debut)
- Ryan Timmy (name revealed)
- Hipsters (debut)
- Abigail Marge
- Old Man Jenkins
- Nat Peterson
- Nathiel Waters
- Jennifer Millie
- Debbie Rechid
The episode begins with Mr. Krabs delivering Krabby Patties for two customers, only for them to be bored of them and want something new. Mr. Krabs takes SpongeBob to an underground lab to show him that he got Sandy to make a new type of Krabby Patty called the Secret Patty. Despite SpongeBob disliking this method, they still serve these patties to the customers.
However, after everyone eats the patties, they all become Krabby Patty creatures. The creatures start going around Bikini Bottom, feeding people their body parts so they become Krabby Patty creatures as well. This makes SpongeBob panic and hide in the dumpster.
Moments later, Perch Perkins is shown to be one of the few people who haven't become Krabby Patty creatures. Right before the creatures turn him into one, he tells SpongeBob that Plankton has not become a creature as well.
SpongeBob hides in the Chum Bucket and locks the doors. He tells Plankton about the situation, but only believes it when he sees it happening. Eventually he and Karen become Krabby Patty creatures, and SpongeBob climbs a tower of chum to get away from them. Fortunately, some chum falls into one of the creatures' mouths and becomes normal again. This prompts SpongeBob to feed all the creatures chum, eventually turning them all back to normal. The episode ends with everyone going back to the Krusty Krab, wanting regular Krabby Patties.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Title card]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Opening]
‣ Mini Mischief - Johnny Pearson [SpongeBob and Mr. Krabs laughing goofily.]
‣ Credit Card Heaven - Nicolas Carr ["Our patties are perfect."]
‣ Sailor's Sting 22 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Customers demand something new.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["...our new menu!"]
‣ Sailor's Sting 22 - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["How would you like to be the first to try it!"]
‣ Test Tube Experiment - Paul Lewis [Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.]
‣ Lonely Stranger - Laurie Johnson [Krabs shows SpongeBob his secret lab.]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Sandy's huge eye is shown.]
‣ From Another World - Trevor Duncan [Sandy working in Krabs' lab.]
‣ Unknown Track 94 - Sandy explains she's moonlighting for Krabs.
‣ Alien Spacecraft (a) - Gregor Narholz [Sandy creates a new patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (a) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Make 200 of these pronto!"]
‣ Unknown Track 38 - "Oh...!"
‣ Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Customers eating new patties/"I'm leaving a good review!"]
‣ Trap Door - David Lindup ["Well, that wasn't familiar."]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Krabs mutates into a giant patty/Everyone mutates into giant patties/"Try this!"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Mutant patty makes the mailman turn into another mutant patty/Patrick mutates into a giant patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (t) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Really, Krabs? Is this some kind of new promotional gimmick?"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Bubble Bass mutates into a giant patty.]
‣ Drama Link - George Van Parys [Ryan mutates into a giant patty.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (h) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, original Krabby Patty, why did we forsake your perfect recipe?"]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [Mutant Sandy wants SpongeBob to eat the new patty.]
‣ Monster Bug (a) - Gregor Narholz [Bikini Bottom on fire.]
‣ Bikini Bottom News Theme - Nicolas Carr [News report.]
‣ Monster Bug (a) - Gregor Narholz [Mutant Squidward makes Perch Perkins turn into a mutant patty.]
‣ Silly Shenanigans - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plankton stacks bags of chum.]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [SpongeBob barricades the door of the Chum Bucket.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (e) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Krabby Patty zombies?"]
‣ Invasion - Alfred Ralston [Mutant patties invade the Chum Bucket.]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [Plankton becomes a mutant patty.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob sees that Patrick has returned to normal.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["Chum is the cure!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick eats the patty again.]
‣ Horror-Scope - Ronald Hanmer [SpongeBob feeding everyone with chum.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (o) - Jeremy Wakefield [Everyone feels sick.]
‣ Jolly Little Roger - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["You see, Mr. Krabs? Some things don't need scientific re-engineering to be delicious."]
‣ House of Horror - William Farran [Ending]
- The synopsis for this episode is similar to that of "The Krabby Patty That Ate Bikini Bottom" and "Feral Friends."
- Squidward is seen transforming, meaning he ate a Krabby Patty placing this episode after "Just One Bite."
- Bubble Bass talking about the pickles in Mr. Krabs' "costume" is a reference to the episode "Pickles."
- This is the first episode to be written by three people since "SpongeBob You're Fired."
- This also means that this is the first episode to be written by three people after the second movie.
- This is the second episode written by multiple people since "Food Con Castaways," in production order, the first being "Don't Wake Patrick."
- When everyone turns into a Krabby Patty, they are a resemblance to SpongeBob's imagination in "Fear of a Krabby Patty."
- This is the first episode to have the text painted with the background art.
- This episode marks the first usage of "Silly Shenanigans" since "SpongeBob LongPants."
- Ryan's name is revealed in this episode, which was not said in his debut.
- However, this episode was his debut in airing order.
- In the storyboards, the Secret Patties are purple instead of orange.
- An air raid siren can be heard in this episode. However, it is a different sound than the siren heard in "Wormy," "Valentine's Day," "No Free Rides," and "The Algae's Always Greener."
- This episode premiered fourteen years after Battle for Bikini Bottom was released, thirteen years after Nicktoons Movin' was released, twelve years after "Patrick SmartPants" premiered, nine years after "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy III" and "Squirrel Jokes" premiered in Poland, six years after "Ghoul Fools" premiered, and five years after "Move It or Lose It" and "Chum Fricassee" premiered.
- Patrick is the only voluntary victim, pulling a piece of patty from an infected citizen.
- Likewise, that citizen is the only involuntary host, being disgusted by Patrick.
- The way the Sandy monster says, "Chow down, SpongeBob!" is said in a similar way that the snail clock says, "Time's up, SpongeBob" in "Procrastination."
- The food ingredient which cured everyone is Chum.
- The only unaffected citizen is SpongeBob himself.
- In the French dub during the opening credits, Adam Paloian's name is misspelled as Adam Polain.
- When the Krabby Patty zombies are trying to break into the Chum Bucket, the Mr. Krabs Zombie is not seen in the outside shot, despite being seen next to the planks on the door in the previous and next shots.
- After everyone is cured of the new Krabby Patty formula's effects, Sandy's tail is missing.