If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see Karate Island.
If you were looking for the article about the place, then see Karate Island (place).
|68b - "SquidBob TentaclePants"|
|69a - "Krusty Towers"|
|69b - "Mrs. Puff, You're Fired"|
|70b - "Ghost Host"|
|72b - "Wishing You Well"|
|71b - "Karate Island"|
|73a - "New Leaf"|
|List of home videos|
- "SpongeBob's Karate Chops" Game
- This DVD also contains short trailers for various Nickelodeon shows. These include older SpongeBob DVDs Nick Picks and Rugrats.
- This DVD is one of two Karate-themed DVDs, the other one being Extreme Kah-Rah-Tay.
- This is the first SpongeBob DVD to have a PG rating from the BBFC, due to the comic violence in "Karate Island" and frightening scenes in "Ghost Host."
- Because "Karate Island" is the title and focus of this DVD, then you think it's the first episode on this DVD, but it's actually the sixth on this DVD. The same happens with the Whale of a Birthday DVD and Boating Buddies DVD.
- Beginning with this DVD, there are no longer VHS counterparts due to the fact that VHS was discontinued in 2006 (for some countries).
- "New Leaf" was released on this DVD before premiering on TV.
- This DVD was released on Lori Alan's 40th birthday.
- On the Australia release for unknown reasons, the disc reads "Nick Jr. DVD" instead of "Nick DVD."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.