- Incidental 34 (cameo)
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Incidental 67 (named Jimmy)
- Incidental 92
- Incidental 48
- Incidental 37A
- Incidental 73
In the beginning of the short, SpongeBob is seen at Goo Lagoon, playing with a Frisbee. He accidentally causes it to knock juice out of Jimmy's hands. Jimmy begins to cry, so SpongeBob just absorbs the spilled juice and squeezes it back into the glass with his finger. Incidentals 92, 48, 37A, and 73 see him doing this and they think he is "Juice Man," so they all start asking him for juice.
The short ends with SpongeBob winking at the viewer.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Surfing Sponge Instrumental - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Plays throughout]
- This short is available on the Season 6 Volume 1, Complete Sixth Season, Pilot a Mini-Movie and the Square Shorts, Next 100 Episodes, and The Best 200 Episodes Ever DVDs.
- The storyboard director of this short is Kenny Pittenger.
- This is the second short where an incidental plays a major role, the first being "Crossing the Street" (with Incidental 93).
- SpongeBob breaks the fourth wall when he winks at the viewer.
- This marks the second time SpongeBob winks at the camera. The first time is at the end of the episode "Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy."
- On all DVD releases, "Juice Man" is listed as "Juiceman."