- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Gary the Snail (cameo)
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Puppet Squidward (debut)
- Crab lady (debut)
- Mildred (debut)
- Mildred's babies (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
In the beginning of the episode, Patrick is outside running a lemonade stand, yelling "Lemonade!" so he can get customers. Squidward comes outside to find Patrick with no customers, because his jugs are just water. Squidward decides to give Patrick old, rotten lemons, which make his eye red, and also cause his first customer to get sick. Eventually, Patrick decides to replace the lemons with the contents of a toy firetruck, however SpongeBob joins in with Patrick and yells in a megaphone, scaring Squidward and spraying ink out of his nose. Patrick finds this liquid and SpongeBob decides to drink it. SpongeBob gets sick at first but eventually finds it delicious. As customers starts to line up for black lemonade, Patrick has to get more ink.
Squidward doesn't want to give anymore ink to Patrick, so Patrick resorts to scaring Squidward, including revealing his inner organs and letting a sea spider named Mildred enter Squidward's house. Squidward sprays a lot of ink out of his nose and Patrick gives the black lemonade to the stand.
Squidward, now paranoid thanks to all of the plans Patrick has done, starts to act crazy. Patrick's final plan is to make a haunted area in front of Squidward's house, causing the now paranoid Squidward to spray lots of ink. Eventually, he runs out of the haunted zone and finds out that SpongeBob and Patrick were using his ink to sell lemonade the whole time. Squidward starts to get upset at Patrick and SpongeBob, however he comes up with a plan - opening his own lemonade stand for himself.
Unfortunately, Squidward is unable to make more lemonade, so he chooses to have a customer scare him in order to get lemonade. Don the Whale does, and Squidward sprays ink like crazy over the customers. Eventually the customers find out the "source" and puke in Squidward's house. SpongeBob and Patrick also moved out of the lemonade business to sell cookies. As Squidward eats one of them, SpongeBob and Patrick says they used spider eggs as chips, resulting in Squidward screaming out spiders and spraying ink, as the episode ends.
- People throwing up in Squidward's house.
- Squidward spraying ink out of his nose.
- Someone shouting at someone else with a megaphone.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• 12th Street Rag 3 with Bass - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card.]
• Stupid Plan - Steve Belfer [Opening.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Just... What are you selling?"]
‣ A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["Thanks for reminding me why I hate you."]
‣ A Casual Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick yells with the megaphone again.]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward's razor gets stuck in his nose.]
• Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Customer pukes up band aid.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick takes the band aid out of customer's tongue.]
‣ Short Rising Tension Bits - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["I'm gonna be sick! Where can I go?"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks 31 - Jeremy Wakefield [ A customer throw up in Squidward's house.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 26 - Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward slides and falls.]
‣ Humorous Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick squeezing a fire truck toy into the pitcher.]
‣ Pallawatsch - Paul Schwingenschloegl [SpongeBob goes crazy after drinking black lemonade.]
‣ Harp Ding - Nicolas Carr ["That's delicious!"]
• Rip Tide - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield ["What are you selling?"]
‣ Pallawatsch - Paul Schwingenschloegl [Crab lady goes crazy after drinking black lemonade.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Black lemonade, a unique taste sensation!"]
‣ Fooling Around 2 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [Patrick goes to get more ink from Squidward.]
‣ Unknown Track 89 - Tiny Patrick rings the bell inside Patrick.
‣ Credit Card Heaven - Nicolas Carr [Patrick gets an idea.]
‣ Drama Link (D) - Hubert Clifford [Patrick tears his skin off.]
‣ Comic Walk - Sidney Torch [Patrick knocks Squidward's door again.]
‣ Terror by Night - Hubert Clifford ["May I borrow a cup of squid squeezings?"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 10 - Jeremy Wakefield [Patrick runs back to the lemonade stand.]
‣ King of the Giants (a) - John Fox, Otto Sieben [Giant spider appears.]
‣ King of the Giants (d) - John Fox, Otto Sieben [Giant spider enters Squidward's house.]
‣ ? [Squidward listening to records.]
‣ Champagne Music - Lloyd Mumm [Optigan sample] [Squidward puts on another record.]
‣ Shock (f) - Dave Hewson ["Ahh! I hate spiders!"]
• Porous Pursuit - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward spraying more ink through his nose.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 5 - Jeremy Wakefield [Long line of customers at the lemonade stand.]
‣ Vernichtung Vergeltung - Gerhard Trede [Squidward is paranoid.]
‣ Spooks - Fredric Bayco [Squidward is at a haunted house themed space.]
‣ Goblin Forest - Ronald Hanmer ["I'm a haunted tablecloth!"]
‣ Musical Box (c) - Dave Hewson [Squidward arrives to another room.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward looks frightened to the crib.]
‣ Drama Link - George Van Parys [Squidward screams and sprays more ink.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (E) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward falls down.]
‣ Melodramatic Moments - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr ["The Krusty Krab? How'd I wind up here?"]
‣ Bump in the Night - Fredric Bayco [Newspaper falls on Squidward.]
‣ Fraidy Cat - Fredric Bayco [Conveyor belt rides Squidward inside the Krusty Krab.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (A) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward screams and sprays more ink.]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Patrick controlling the Squidward puppet.]
‣ Dramatic Cue (H) - Ronald Hanmer [Squidward runs outside the haunted house themed space.]
‣ Ooh-Er - Fredric Bayco ["Squidward, if you wanna buy some black lemonade you'll have to get in the back of the line."]
‣ Nude Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Black lemonade?"]
‣ Slippery Sid - Roger Roger [Squidward takes away SpongeBob's and Patrick's lemonade stand and makes his own stand.]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr [Don the Whale sees the pitcher empty.]
‣ Long-Legged Beasties - Fredric Bayco [Squidward tries to spray ink from his nose but he can't.]
• Sponge Monger - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Squidward sprays ink to the long line.]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, is that what black lemonade is?"]
‣ From the Dead - Ronald Hanmer [Everyone runs to Squidward's house to throw up.]
‣ Hawaiian Slide - Nicolas Carr, Jeremy Wakefield ["I don't get it."]
• 12th Street Rag 3 with Bass - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [SpongeBob and Patrick show Squidward homemade cookies.]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Giant spider reappears.]
‣ Shock (f) - Dave Hewson [Squidward screams and sprays more ink and spits out little spiders.]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 19 and The Complete Eleventh Season DVDs.
- This episode was originally supposed to premiere on May 4, 2018, but was pulled back because of low ratings.
- Patrick is not shown to be afraid of Mildred in this episode, but he is implied to be afraid of spiders in the episode "Home Sweet Pineapple."
- Squidward breaks the fourth wall when he squirts ink at the screen.
- In the scene where Squidward first enters the creepy nursery, there is a picture of the big red bug that the Flying Dutchman turned into in "Ghost Host."
- According to Kaz on Facebook, cartoon liberties were taken because Squidward is actually an octopus, and since a real-life one inks from its bottom - as Squidward does in some previous episodes - he "didn't want to look like he was pooping. [They]'ve also had him ink from his head in the past. [They] have the lord's permission to change nature for a gag."
- In the French dub, when Squidward is entering in The Krusty Krab, the sign is misspelled Krabe Kroustillant instead of Crabe Croustillant.
- When Patrick catches Squidward's ink for his black lemonade while inside his house, he is able to do it accurately. This also includes his creativity to scare the ink out of Squidward, literally.
- This is the second episode where Patrick sells lemonade, the first being "The Great Patty Caper."
- In the PC version of the video game Lights, Camera, Pants! he set up a lemonade stand in front of the Krusty Krab.
- Incidental 87's mother from "Chocolate with Nuts" finally returns in this episode, entirely absent from eight whole seasons and 16 years.
- The title is a pun on pink lemonade.
- When the customer tells Squidward he has to wait in line, Fred's belt is missing.
- In the same scene, Scooter's body merges with the green fish next to him.
- When Squidward sprays the ink out of his nose when he sees Patrick's horrifying appearance, the tissues from his nose are nowhere to be seen.
- ^ http://prsdube16.blogspot.com/2018/06/nickelodeon-africa-continues-off.html
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/947672020849971201
- ^ https://www.sbmania.net/forums/threads/new-episodes-in-april.60827/page-2
- ^ https://twitter.com/VincentWaller72/status/975407322477486080
- ^ https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10156223166230782&set=a.136249865781.109532.684260781&type=3