— Incidental 152, "Shanghaied"
- 1 Names
- 2 Description
- 3 Role in series
- 4 Major roles
- 4.1 "Shanghaied"
- 4.2 "Roller Cowards"
- 4.3 "20,000 Patties Under the Sea"
- 4.4 "Not Normal"
- 4.5 "Giant Squidward"
- 4.6 "SpongeBob's Last Stand"
- 4.7 "Oral Report"
- 4.8 "Keep Bikini Bottom Beautiful"
- 4.9 "The Wreck of the Mauna Loa"
- 4.10 "Krusty Katering"
- 4.11 "Shell Games"
- 4.12 "Escape from Beneath Glove World"
- 5 References
- In "Oral Report," he was named Billy.
He is a light turquoise cylinder shaped kid fish with a small lighter teal dorsal fin on the top, dark teal lips, frekles, and a unibrow. He wears light lavender shorts.
He is a patty monster with a cylinder shaped forehead, teal arms and legs, a small spiky light teal dorsal fin, and dark teal lips.
Fish D has four different models.
- One of them is colored pale yellow with cyan lips and legs. He also has a small spiky black dorsal fin, wears orange shorts with cyan dots, and has green colored swimming goggles on his forehead.
- One of them is colored violet with darker violet lips and olive green legs. He also has a small spiky black colored dorsal fin, pale yellow eyes with black pupils, and wears dark blue shorts.
- One of them is colored light indigo with dark indigo lips. He wears a dark red and white snow cap with a matching scarf along with brown shorts and brown boots. His eyes are also colored pale yellow with black pupils.
- One of them is a Rock Bottomite that is colored light green. He has violet colored eyes with light green pupils, a large red colored third eye on an eye stalk like Incidental 222's, dark violet lips with a dark red tongue, a small spiky black dorsal fin, and he wears dark red shorts.
Role in series
Incidental 152 is a pretty commonly used incidental character. He make many notable and speaking roles as well as minor and non-speaking ones. He is almost always portrayed as a child.
He is seen skipping outside in the middle of the night and the Flying Dutchman decides to scare him. He successfully scares Incidental 152 himself but when he orders SpongeBob and Patrick to try and frighten him next, this fails and Incidental 152 says that they are dorks.
He is seen on the bus to Glove World! with Incidental 103 where he tells him. that he heard a rumor about someone losing their spine by riding in the Fiery Fist O' Pain. The two of them then claim that they hope their spines fall out.
He is seen with his pet scallop where Plankton offers him some chum. He first asks if he has any raspberry flavored chum and then asks if he has any blueberry flavored chum. He then asks about raspberry flavored chum a third time which causes Plankton to get upset with him and Incidental 115 appears and tell him not to talk to her son that way.
SpongeBob gives Incidental 152 a "Save Jellyfish Fields" t-shirt but Incidental 152 reveals that he is already wearing a Shelly Superhighway t-shirt, which causes SpongeBob to snatch the "Save Jellyfish Fields" t-shirt back from him.
He is seen as a student at Mrs. Puff's Boating School reading his oral report to the class. Mrs. Puff then tells him that his oral report was excellent. He later orders SpongeBob to hurry up with his oral report right after SpongeBob put the underwear goggles on.
His wagon is stolen by Squidward, but ends up getting beaten by his mother.
Mr. Krabs makes the height restriction to the Mauna Loa Amusement Park ride lower so he can ride. However, after the ride ends up getting destroyed, his parents complain about the ride being too dangerous for their kid.
Several multicolored duplicate of Incidental 152 appear as child guests at Billy's birthday party.
He is seen at a playground where Patrick and Tony get their shell tangled in the swings. After Tony orders the kids to stop swinging on top of his shell, Incidental 152 sends Tony's shell spinning again.
He claims he went to Glove World! Jail for standing on top of a roller coaster.