— Incidental 116, "I Was a Teenage Gary"
- In both "Once Bitten," Behold, No Cavities! and one of Paramount+'s TikTok videos, he is named Dr. Gill. His last name is also given as Gilliam in "Once Bitten."
He is a large dark purple fish who wears a white buttoned coat, light blue glasses, and a light blue head mirror.
Role in series
Incidenal 116 has many appearances throughout the series, with many of his appearances as a doctor. However, he has had some minor/cameo roles as well.
"I Was a Teenage Gary"
He tells Mr. Krabs to get plenty of rest and come back to the Bikini Bottom Hospital if things don't seem right for him. Mr. Krabs then sees Squidward run toward the Krusty Krab naked causing Krabs' claws to fall off and he enters the hospital once again.
He tells SpongeBob that he fixed his broken bottom with a glue stick. He also reminds him that if he shatters his bottom again he will have to go to the iron butt like Incidental 6.
He is the one who stops the Mad Snail Disease epidemic, by telling everyone it was a myth, and by removing the "tiny" splinter stuck on Gary's foot.
He is one of the doctors performing surgery, until he and the other doctors get hypnotized by the bell.
- On July 26, 2019, a tweet from the official SpongeBob Twitter account mentioned him. The tweet was captioned "just go see Dr. Gill Gilliam." It was a joke about how looking up symptoms online can make people paranoid.
- He goes to SpongeBob's party in "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout."
- He appeared as a mini LEGO figure in the LEGO Bikini Bottom Hospital set.
- In Bikini Bottom Mysteries, he's nicknamed the "Purple Doctor Fish".
- ^ Incidental model sheet 3