— Incidental 116, "I Was a Teenage Gary"
- 1 Names
- 2 Description
- 3 Role in series
- 4 Major roles
- 4.1 "I Was a Teenage Gary"
- 4.2 "Suds"
- 4.3 "Squid's Day Off"
- 4.4 “I'm Your Biggest Fanatic“
- 4.5 “Band Geeks”
- 4.6 “The Bully”
- 4.7 “No Weenies Allowed”
- 4.8 “Mid-Life Crustacean“
- 4.9 "I Had an Accident"
- 4.10 “Born Again Krabs”
- 4.11 “SquidBob TentaclePants”
- 4.12 "Once Bitten"
- 4.13 “The Two Faces of Squidward”
- 4.14 “Slide Whistle Stooges”
- 4.15 “The Cent of Money”
- 4.16 “Shellback Shenanigans”
- 4.17 “Demolition Doofus”
- 4.18 “Hello Bikini Bottom!”
- 4.19 “Squid Baby”
- 4.20 “Pull Up a Barrel”
- 4.21 “Pineapple Invasion”
- 4.22 “My Leg!”
- 4.23 "Patrick's Tantrum"
- 5 Major roles in movies
- 6 Major roles in books
- 7 Trivia
- 8 References
- In both "Once Bitten," Behold, No Cavities! and one of Paramount+'s TikTok videos, he is named Dr. Gill. His last name is also given as Gilliam in "Once Bitten."
He is a large dark purple fish who wears a white buttoned coat, teal pants, thick light blue glasses, and a light blue head mirror.
Role in series
Incidental 116 makes more major roles than minor ones. He is almost always portrayed as a doctor in the series but has been given a few other occupations as well. He sometimes can be seen in crowds alongside other incidentals in a few episodes as a non-speaking character.
"I Was a Teenage Gary"
He tells Mr. Krabs to get plenty of rest and come back to the Bikini Bottom Hospital if things don't seem right for him. Mr. Krabs then sees Squidward run toward the Krusty Krab naked causing Krabs' claws to fall off and he enters the hospital once again.
He appears as a veterinarian and asumes that Squidward's clarinet playing is the sound of a dying animal.
He tells Flats the Flounder that SpongeBob saved his life by doing CPR.
He appears as the dentist of Mr. Krabs.
He tells SpongeBob that he fixed his broken bottom with a glue stick. He also reminds him that if he shatters his bottom again he will have to go to the iron butt like Incidental 6.
He appears as Mr. Krabs' Doctor when he eats the rotten Krabby Patty. Mr. Krabs asks him if he will be ok and Incidental 116 looks at his clipboard and becomes frightened about Mr. Krabs' condition and runs off right before the Flying Dutchman arrives.
He delivers Incidental 63 her newborn baby.
He is the one who stops the Mad Snail Disease epidemic, by telling everyone it was a myth, and by removing the "tiny" splinter stuck on Gary's foot.
He appears as Squidward's doctor after he gets his face slammed by a door. After 2 weeks he tries to get Squidward’s bandages off his face but keeps getting interrupted by SpongeBob.
He tells SpongeBob and Patrick that Squidward is lucky to be alive because of using the slide whistle up his throat to get found under the rubble. He also says that he doesn’t have the technology to remove the whistle from his throat but says he is able to communicate with it.
He appears as Mr. Krabs' doctor after he gets injured from a wave of coins. He also finds SpongeBob's fridge magnet inside Gary and claims it was the reason Gary has been attracting change. He also uses all of the coin Mr. Krabs has collected with Gary to pay for his hospital bill.
Incidental 22 tells SpongeBob that Incidental 116 is saying that Plankton disguised as Gary is still in the intensive care unit and they need to run a few more test. But Incidental 116 corrects her by saying that he wasn’t saying that at all. He later has Incidental 49 tell SpongeBob that there is nothing he can do for his “snail” and that he should let nature take its course.
He appears as a retirement home worker at Shady Lanes Assisted Living Facility.
SpongeBob and Patrick take Squidward to him after they accidentally damage his head. Incidental 116 says that he has a case of Head-Go-Boom-Boom-Itis and must require proper 24/7 care, mainly of his head, or he may remain as so permanently.
He is part of the Pirate queen's crew.
SpongeBob takes Gary to him where they find Plankton inside his shell with an old shopping list.
He is seen performing a surgery on Incidental 41 with two nurses until they hear the Krusty Krab big bell and head toward the Krusty Krab.
Major roles in movies
Major roles in books
He appears as SpongeBob's and Patrick’s dentist.
- On July 26, 2019, a tweet from the official SpongeBob Twitter account mentioned him. The tweet was captioned "just go see Dr. Gill Gilliam." It was a joke about how looking up symptoms online can make people paranoid.
- He goes to SpongeBob's party in "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout."
- He appeared as a mini LEGO figure in the LEGO Bikini Bottom Hospital set.
- In Bikini Bottom Mysteries, he's nicknamed the "Purple Doctor Fish".
- In “I Was a Teenage Gary,” “Band Geeks,” and “Once Bitten,” he has this arms with hands like SpongeBob's instead of his normal fins.
- ^ Incidental model sheet 3