"How to Make SpongeBob SquarePants" is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD bonus feature. This is a tutorial on how to make SpongeBob SquarePants. It can be found in these DVDs: SpongeBob's Last Stand and Season 6 Volume 2.
- The tools on how to make this were:
- A Wet Sponge
- Construction paper of Red, Brown, and White
- 2 Googly Eyes
- Yellow and White Pipe cleaners
- Permanant Markers of Blue, Red, and Black
- 2 cap erasers (any color).
- 2 Plastic Eyes (Find the Rule to choose or color the eyes with marker)
- At the end, the person who was making SpongeBob revealed that you don't have to make it just like the instructions.
- The company logos on the glue and markers were blurred out for copyright and legal reasons, despite the glue logo being uncensored in The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.
- This special appeared on the SpongeBob's Last Stand DVD along with a sneak peek of "The Clash of Triton" and on Season 6 Volume 2 and The Complete Sixth Season DVDs as part of the special features.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.