This article (Hot Steel and Slide Licks 21) has been nominated for deletion. The reason given was: Duplicate of Hot Steel and Slide Licks 21. If you disagree, state your reasoning on the talk page, or improve the page and remove this template. Note to admins: remember to check what links here and the page history before deleting.
"Hot Steel and Slide Licks 21" was composed by Jeremy Wakefield. It is the twenty-first segment of the numerous "Hot Steel and Slide Licks." It is similar to Steel Licks 9. It plays in many episodes, starting with season 8.
- 162. "Ghoul Fools" - Mr. Krabs lets go of Patrick's tongue. (Low-pitched)
- 170a. "Free Samples" - Mr. Krabs lowers the price by one cent.
- 172b. "Glove World R.I.P." - "Could I offer you some lemonade?"
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - "You old piece of junk!" (Low-pitched)
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "Don't you think working at the Chum Bucket and the Krusty Krab is a conflict of interest, Squidward?" (Low-pitched)
- 182a. "Little Yellow Book" - "I have to take my break." (Low-pitched)
- 183b. "Squid Defense" - SpongeBob torn in half. (High-pitched)
- 184b. "Evil Spatula" - "Fax coming through, boss;" "Oh, SpongeBob, I'm sorry."
- 188b. "Yeti Krabs" - "I can replenish the toilet paper." (Low-pitched and speeded)
- 189. "SpongeBob You're Fired" - Pizza Pete fires SpongeBob.
- 190b. "Tutor Sauce" - SpongeBob drives into the Krusty Krab chimney.
- 191b. "The Executive Treatment" - "I think I forgot to water my manatee." (Low-pitched)
- 195a. "SpongeBob LongPants" - "I'm sorry, you can't come in."
- 198a. "Sharks vs. Pods" - SpongeBob does not want to fight Squidward.
- 199b. "Lame and Fortune" - Everyone goes to the Chum Bucket.
- 200. "Goodbye, Krabby Patty?" - "Oh, oh, oh! I have a slogan!"
- 201a. "Sandy's Nutmare" - Sandy stuffs acorns in her mouth.
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "Yeah, haulin' the trailer!"
- 202b. "Snail Mail" - "It's just a little slime."
- 203b. "Salsa Imbecilicus" - Patrick puts a balloon in his mouth.
- 204b. "The Whole Tooth" - Patrick is covered in mouse traps; SpongeBob is covered in mouse traps.
- 205b. "Mermaid Pants" - Mr. Krabs stuffs cash register money in his costume.
- 211a. "Plankton Retires" - Plankton enters a shoe store. (Low-pitched)
- 213b. "Lost and Found" - SpongeBob takes novelty teeth.
- 214b. "Out of the Picture" - "Mr. Krabs, Squidward is our friend."
- 215b. "Don't Wake Patrick" - SpongeBob and Patrick arrive at Patrick's rock.
- 220. "The Legend of Boo-Kini Bottom" - SpongeBob removes the word "Funny" from the chalkboard.
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - SpongeBob squirts hand sanitizer on Squidward.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - SpongeBob is still in the pool, looking for Patrick; SpongeBob sees himself old.
- 229a. "Doodle Dimension" - Patrick draws DoodleBob (Low-pitched); "He disappeared!" (Low-pitched)
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - The ladder staggers. (High-pitched)
- 233a. "Whale Watching" - "SpongeBob...shift...mine!" (Low pitched)
- 236a. "Call the Cops" - "Try it! You can't even tell the difference!"
- 244b. "Pineapple RV" - SpongeBob gets tangled with Squidward. (Low pitched)
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - "Hmm? Alright, I know I heard something in here!"
- 259b. "My Two Krabses" - SpongeBob causes electricity with his bare feet.