| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
Hot Steel and Slide Licks (m) is the thirteenth segment of the numerous Hot Steel and Slide Licks. It is similar to Steel Sting (j). It plays in many episodes, starting with season 8. There are two versions of this segment.
- 170a. "Free Samples" - "Well, only one thing left to do now."
- 174b. "For Here or to Go" - Line of customers at Chum Bucket.
- 176a. "Super Evil Aquatic Villain Team Up is Go!" - Mr. Krabs picks up Plankton. (Low pitched)
- 176b. "Chum Fricassee" - "My restaurant!" (High pitched)
- 177a. "The Good Krabby Name" - SpongeBob paints on the side of the truck.
- 181b. "Squid Baby" - Squidward cries. (Low pitched)
- 185. "It Came from Goo Lagoon" - "Help me, my beloved."
- 188a. "Kenny the Cat" - SpongeBob reads Kenny's note. (Low pitched)
- 204a. "Mutiny on the Krusty" - "Do you think the rip current will hit the Krusty Krab?"
- 214a. "Patrick's Coupon" - Patrick reaches the mansion.
- 217a. "Spot Returns" - "You take a couple of hours to reboot, Karen." (Low pitched)
- 217b. "The Check-Up" - "SpongeBob, you moron!"
- 223a. "Sanitation Insanity" - Krabs relaxing outside the Krusty Krab.
- 223b. "Bunny Hunt" - Squidward gets angry.
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - SpongeBob moves his house a block away.
- 227b. "Old Man Patrick" - "Come on, people. Just cause you're old doesn't mean you're rotten fish." (High pitched)
- 228b. "Grandmum's the Word" - Squidward sleeping.
- 234a. "Patnocchio" - "Don't worry about the patty, Patrick."
- 236b. "Surf N' Turf" - SpongeBob takes the Krabby Patty secret formula out of his bottle.
- 237. "Goons on the Moon" - "I'm so sorry you're a cheerleader!"
- 241a. "Squirrel Jelly" - SpongeBob and Patrick burnt.
- 249b. "Insecurity Guards" - Sculpture of Patrick pulls the curtains.
- 253a. "Jolly Lodgers" - SpongeBob and Patrick appear at the hotel gym.
- 177b. "Move It or Lose It" - "I'll unload the boat." (Low pitched)
- 202a. "Food Con Castaways" - "What's this? A late entry?"
- 210a. "Life Insurance" - "You giblet-heads! No piece of paper can protect a person from getting hurt."
- 218a. "Spin the Bottle" - "Who's this clod with my bottle?!"
- 218b. "There's a Sponge in My Soup" - Mr. Krabs stretches his eyes in disbelief.
- 219a. "Man Ray Returns" - Man Ray shrugs.
- 240b. "Girls' Night Out" - Karen and Mrs. Puff join hands with Sandy.
- 256b. "SpongeBob's Bad Habit" - "Oh, SpongeBob, are you okay?"
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - Bubble egg with Squidward inside.