| "I hate this channel."
This article is in need of one or more videos. Therefore, you can improve Encyclopedia SpongeBobia by uploading one. Please remember to remove this template once the videos for this article have been uploaded.
"Hot Steel and Slide Licks (X)" was composed by Jeremy Wakefield. It is the fourty segment of the numerous "Hot Steel and Slide Licks."
- 206b. "Code Yellow" - "Me? Perform a surgery?"
- 226a. "Chatterbox Gary" - "Come, Papa Bob. Let's get out of here before this bad taste rubs off on us."
- 230a. "High Sea Diving" - "Hey, it's SpongeBob!"
- 231a. "My Leg!" - SpongeBob gives his leg to the robot.
- 239a. "The Grill is Gone" - Krabs follows SpongeBob. (Low pitched)
- 242b. "Gary & Spot" - Animals cheering Marvin and Alice.
- 251a. "Shell Games" - "Hey, wait there! I know of another rock to live!" (Low pitched)
- 254-255. "SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout" - "I have an idea, pal. How'd you like to take a little sightseeing tour with me?"; SpongeBob receives a giant present.
- 258b. "The Goofy Newbie" - "Now you can take your first break."
- 262a. "A Cabin in the Kelp" - "Allright, gals, let's not just hang here like mama's washing! Time to gussy up the place!" (High pitched)
- 263a. "Who R Zoo?" - SpongeBob continues blowing bubble animals.
- 266. "Escape from Beneath Glove World" - "What's a little guy like you doing in jail?"; "Hieronymus Glove's robot!?"