If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see Home Sweet Pineapple.
If you were looking for the article about the similarly named DVD, then see Home Sweet Rubble (DVD).
If you were looking for the article about the VHS, then see Home Sweet Pineapple (VHS).
This is the page about Home Sweet Pineapple (DVD). If you were looking for the article about the season 8 episode with a similar title, then see Home Sweet Rubble.
If you were looking for the article about the short, then see Home Sweet Home.
Home Sweet Pineapple is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on January 4, 2005 and contains six episodes from season 1 and two episodes from season 2. The title is based on the episode of the same name.
|5b - "Home Sweet Pineapple"|
|35b - "Band Geeks"|
|40b - "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"|
|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|8a - "Sandy's Rocket"|
|10a - "Culture Shock"|
|11a - "MuscleBob BuffPants"|
|12b - "Employee of the Month"|
|List of home videos|
- Cast biographies from SpongeBob Exposed! The Insider's Guide to SpongeBob SquarePants (NOTE: The actual book has 12 cast biographies, but this DVD only includes 7 of those cast biographies.)
- Currently retired critic David Ryan of the DVD Verdict was positive on the episodes and extras featured. "This batch of episodes is a generally representative sample of the show—not the worst collection, but not the best. [...] But either way, it's charming."
- Rich Rosell of Digitally Obsessed panned the inclusion of episodes featured in other at the time DVD releases of the series. "[...] I get frustrated, however, seeing the same ones show up more than once on these compilations." Rosell also highly criticized the lack of extras in comparison with previous DVD releases. "Just buy the season sets and be done with this madness, I say."
- Inside the disc case, there is a coupon that comes with a website link (http://www.nick.com/pineapple/screensaver) to download a SpongeBob screensaver. However, the link does not work anymore.
- This DVD contains previews for various shows. These include The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, The Complete 2nd Season DVD box set, All Grown Up!: Lucky 13 DVD and VHS tape, DuelMasters DVDs and VHS tapes, Transformers: Energon DVDs and VHS tapes, and Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams.
- "Sandy's Rocket" and "Culture Shock" do not have their music changed on this DVD, but "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Employee of the Month" do.
- This is the first single-disc SpongeBob DVD to not to contain any episodes from season 3.
- This DVD was re-released in the Triple Pack 4 DVD along with SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric and Where's Gary? on June 2, 2015.
- On the front cover, it says that this DVD contains episodes from the first three seasons, when in reality, there are only episodes from seasons 1 and 2.
- This error is fixed on some copies of the DVD, saying, "Cozy up at home with these seaworthy stories."
- ^ Ryan, David (2005-01-19). Review - Spongebob Squarepants: Home Sweet Pineapple. DVD Verdict. Archived from the original on 2013-09-21. Retrieved on 2019-07-15.
- ^ Rosell, Rich (2005-01-04). DVD Review: SpongeBob SquarePants: Home Sweet Pineapple (1999-2001). Digitally Obsessed. Retrieved on 2019-07-15.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.