If you were looking for the article about the episode, then see Home Sweet Pineapple.
If you were looking for the article about the similarly named DVD, then see Home Sweet Rubble (DVD).
If you were looking for the article about the VHS, then see Home Sweet Pineapple (VHS).
This is the page about Home Sweet Pineapple (DVD). If you were looking for the article about the season 8 episode, then see Home Sweet Rubble.
Home Sweet Pineapple is a SpongeBob SquarePants DVD that was released on January 4, 2005 and contains six episodes from season 1 and two episodes from season 2. The title is based on the episode of the same name.
|5b - "Home Sweet Pineapple"|
|35b - "Band Geeks"|
|40b - "Sandy, SpongeBob, and the Worm"|
|2b - "Ripped Pants"|
|8a - "Sandy's Rocket"|
|10a - "Culture Shock"|
|11a - "MuscleBob BuffPants"|
|12b - "Employee of the Month"|
|List of home videos|
- Cast biographies from SpongeBob Exposed! The Insider's Guide to SpongeBob SquarePants
- Inside the disc case, there is a coupon that comes with a website link (http://www.nick.com/pineapple/screensaver) to download a SpongeBob screensaver. However, the link does not work anymore.
- This DVD also contains short previews for various Nickelodeon shows and films. These include The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie, the Complete 2nd Season DVD box set, All Grown Up: Lucky 13 DVD and VHS tape, DuelMasters DVD and VHS tapes, Transformers Energon, and Tak 2: The Staff of Dreams.
- "Sandy's Rocket" and "Culture Shock" do not have their music changed on this DVD, but "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Employee of the Month" do.
- This is the first single-disc SpongeBob DVD to not to contain any episodes from season 3.
- This DVD was released almost six years after the episode it is based on premiered.
- This DVD was re-released in the Triple Pack 4 DVD along with SpongeBob Goes Prehistoric and Where's Gary? on June 2, 2015.
- On the front cover, it says that this DVD contains episodes from the first three seasons, when in reality, there are only episodes from seasons 1 and 2.
- On the front cover, Patrick appears to be bigger than the pineapple door itself.