Brief Summary: SpongeBob and Patrick play Hide and Seek but SpongeBob is unable to find Patrick.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Patrick Star
- Squidward Tentacles
- Mr. Krabs
- Sandy Cheeks
- Mrs. Puff
- Patrick Not-Star
SpongeBob and Patrick play Hide and Seek but Patrick does not know how to play. After several attempts to teach him how, Patrick returns to his house (instantly forgetting about the game). Spongebob thinks about looking in Patrick's house, but changes his mind thinking it would be too obvious. Spongebob, after searching all over Bikini Bottom, Spongebob uses a hovercarft invented by Sandy. Spongebob's searches eventually take him to the End of the World where he meets Patrick No-Star. Spongebob finally gives up the search, but Patrick No-Star cheers him up by telling him that games are about having fun and not winning. When Spongebob finally finds Patrick in his home, he compliments Patrick's hide and seek skills, but Patrick ends up asking him what hide and seek is.
Main Article: Hide and Then What Happens? (transcript)
- Patrick is shown not to know how to play hide and seek, but in Wormy, he already knows how. It's also possible it happened after Wormy because Spongebob told him they played it dozens of times and he still didn't know what it was.
- Second episode SpongeBob yells "SQUIDWARD" while running to him while Squidward looks for keys. The first is Boating Buddies.
- The title card is the same as The Thing.
- In this episode, SpongeBob plays with sock puppets.
- Spongebob is seen taking the letters off of the Krusty Krab, but in Krusty Krab Training Video Mr. Krabs is seen painting the letters.
APM Music Identification
- Dramatic Impact 5 - "Head for the shelter!"