"Happy Sponge Chase Vibes" (alternate titles: "Happy Sponge Chase"; "Happy SpongeBob"; "Up Beat Hawaiian Intro") was composed by Nicolas Carr. There are two versions of this track. It is mostly used in title cards. The main instruments being played in both tracks include the vibraphone, bass, guitar, and a drum kit.
Happy Sponge Chase Vibes
- 65b. "Funny Pants" - Title card
- 71a. "Whale of a Birthday" - Title card
- 76b. "Hocus Pocus" - Title card (pitch +1)
- 79a. "The Pink Purloiner" - Title card
- 82b. "Night Light" - Title card
- 83c. "Fungus Among Us" - Title card (pitch +2)
- 88a. "Money Talks" - Title card (pitch +2)
- 97a. "20,000 Patties Under the Sea" - Montage of SpongeBob and Patrick feeding the sea monster
- 110a. "The Slumber Party" - Title card
- 123-124. "Truth or Square" - Title card
- 133b. "Squidward in Clarinetland" - Title card
- 135a. "Back to the Past" - Title card
- 248a. "The Krusty Bucket" - PlanKrab takes the key back; The ending.
This version has additional instruments.
- Between "Back to the Past" and "The Krusty Bucket," it took nine and a half years for this track to return.
- "The Lost Mattress," "20,000 Patties Under the Sea," and "The Krusty Bucket" are the only episodes to play this track outside of a title card.
- "The Krusty Bucket" is the only episode where this song plays in two different scenes.
- It is also the only episode to use it in an ending.
- This never played in any chase scenes, despite the title having the word "chase."