- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Lady glove (debut)
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Lady glove (debut)
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Chum Bucket glove (as a living character)
- Torpedo Belly
- Lockjaw Jones
- Tough fish (debut)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Frank (muscular goldfish)
- Jim (wrestler)
- Purple wrestler
- Popeye Fish (cameo)
- Reg (cameo)
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Don the Whale
- Frank the fish
- Tina Fran
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 4
- Nancy Suzy Fish
- Blue anchovy
- Squidina's mother
- Harold Bill Reginald Scott
- Jimmy Gus
- Martha Smith
- Monroe Timmy Billy
- Ryan Timmy
- Evelyn Annette
- Dirty Dan (mentioned in graffiti)
- Glove World! employee
Late at night, at the Secret Anchor Arm Wrestling Club located in Larry's Gym, Mr. Krabs competes with fish in arm wrestling, winning every single match. Plankton enters the room and also decides to compete with Krabs. Krabs acts like he is going to lose, but easily wins against Plankton due to the latter's small size. Mr. Krabs remains the champion of the arm wrestling competition, at least for now. Plankton leaves in despair, upset that he is never able to beat Krabs. However, when he sees the glove at the top of the Chum Bucket, he gets the idea of bringing it to life and finally beating Krabs at arm wrestling.
With some lightning from a thunderstorm, Plankton is able to make the Chum Bucket glove come to life. Plankton mounts the glove and rides it all the way back to the arm wrestling competition. He demands a rematch with Krabs, who believes that he will be able to defeat Plankton just as easily as before. However, Plankton calls in his glove, who competes for Plankton. Krabs tries his hardest, but he is unable to overpower the giant glove, which defeats him in the same way that Krabs defeated Plankton earlier. Plankton leaves the competition as the new champion, and commands his glove to take him to the Krusty Krab.
Plankton decides to use his glove to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. The glove breaks down the doors to the Krusty Krab at the command of Plankton's whip. However, by the time they reach the safe where the formula is located, the glove has had enough of Plankton's violent orders. It turns on Plankton and places him in a bucket of hot sauce as payback. The glove then storms out of the Krusty Krab on a rampage, destroying everything in its path. Plankton realizes that he must stop the glove or he will get blamed for destroying Bikini Bottom. Plankton sees a conveniently placed emergency box and opens it to find SpongeBob inside of it. SpongeBob agrees to help Plankton with his emergency and they walk to downtown Bikini Bottom.
The glove is causing havoc in the town when SpongeBob and Plankton arrive. Plankton devises a plan to stop it. He tells SpongeBob to push a button, which would launch missiles at the glove. However, SpongeBob doesn't push the button because he doesn't want to hurt the glove. Plankton, with a lot of effort, manages to push it himself, but the missiles fly in the air and come straight back down, hitting SpongeBob and Plankton. The glove runs away. SpongeBob then suggest that they must fight the glove with "love", and Plankton thinks of a new, more brutal plan. SpongeBob and Plankton disguise as a female glove to pose as a love interest for the Chum Bucket glove. The glove falls in love with the disguise, and it even sets up a dinner date with the disguise. However, the Chum Bucket glove accidentally eats the disguise with his spaghetti, and SpongeBob and Plankton are revealed. The Chum Bucket glove gets very angry and sad at the loss of his love, and SpongeBob and Plankton must think of a new plan yet again.
The next day, they travel back to SpongeBob's house, where SpongeBob gets a new idea to face the glove. He takes off his pants, sings the first line of the SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song, and Hans shows up to put them back on, just like in the actual theme song. Plankton then realizes that to catch a huge glove, you need a huge hand, and Hans is a huge hand. Hans agrees to help SpongeBob and Plankton stop the Chum Bucket glove. They go to Glove World, which happens to be where the Chum Bucket glove ran off to. Hans confronts the glove there, and they engage in a duel of arm wrestling, rock paper scissors, and thumb wars. However, Hans can't beat the glove all by himself. SpongeBob and Plankton, after thinking hard about a plan, decide to distract the glove by insulting it. The glove prepares to confront SpongeBob and Plankton, which allows Hans to grab the glove and put it on. Hans likes the new glove and decides to keep it on, and SpongeBob thanks him for his help. Plankton is initially mad at Hans for taking the glove away, but Plankton decides to place a combat boot on top of the Chum Bucket in its place. However, the boot falls into the Chum Bucket, destroys it, and squishes Plankton.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
‣ Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
‣ ? [Krabs arm wrestling with a fish at Larry's Gym at night]
‣ Jovial Pirates Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Defeated fish is taken away]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Plankton offers to be the next opponent to Mr. Krabs in arm wrestling]
‣ Subversion - Ralph Dollimore ["You got a problem with that, Eugene?"]
‣ ? [Krabs arm wrestling with Plankton]
‣ Jovial Pirates Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets crushed repeatedly]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer ["I'll get you for this, Krabs! You'll rule the day you...!"]
‣ Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets stepped on]
‣ Saltwater Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton arrives crawling to the Chum Bucket]
‣ ? [Clam flies overhead and perches on Chum Bucket's glove]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (l) - Jeremy Wakefield ["My big, beautiful, bone-crushing glove!"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Chum Bucket's glove comes to life]
‣ The Drunken Sailor - Krabs defeating all his opponents in arm wrestling
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer ["I want a rematch, Krabs!"/"Oh, no, not a hand, Krabs! Not now!"]
‣ Monster Bug A - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove enters the room]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Krabs arm wrestling with Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["SUCKER!!"]
‣ In Disguise Wah Trumpet - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton laughs evilly]
‣ Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Krabs gets defeated in arm wrestling]
‣ Boxing Greats #2 - Jack Shaindlin ["Ta-da! Let's give a big hand to the new champion!"]
‣ The Horror Never Ends 60 - Gregor Narholz [Plankton and Chum Bucket's glove go to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Brickbat (Build-Up) - Laurie Johnson ["And now for the secret formula."]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [Plankton orders the Chum Bucket's glove to open the safe box and he roars at him]
‣ Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Chum Bucket's glove drops Plankton in hot sauce]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (f) - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton lands on the floor]
‣ Unpreventable - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove leaves the Krusty Krab and starts causing disturbances]
‣ Unknown Track 111 - Plankton's dazed
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (b) - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton opens the emergency box and SpongeBob comes out of it]
‣ Perky Puppet - Alan Perry ["What is your emergency, sir?"]
‣ The Mind of a Murderer - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove smashing boats]
‣ Porky the Pig - Phillip Cardew [Plankton takes a device to stop the Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Maniac Pursuit - Trevor Duncan ["Hey fist-face, prepare for annihilation! Push the button, SpongeBob!"]
‣ Hot Steel and Slide Licks - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, I can't do it, I can't shoot the glove! I-it's wiggling."]
‣ Monster Bug A - Gregor Narholz [Plankton accidentally makes the missiles land on him and SpongeBob]
‣ Maniac Pursuit - Trevor Duncan [Chum Bucket's glove runs off]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (c) - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton running on the tank's wheel]
‣ Pink Lilac - Conrad Leonard [SpongeBob tells Plankton he can only defeat the Chum Bucket's glove with love]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (t) - Jeremy Wakefield ["Deaghh! Love?! Yikes."]
‣ A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Plankton disguised as a female glove]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Chum Bucket's glove launches a boat away]
‣ Bossa Cubana - Gerhard Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove falls in love for the "female glove"]
‣ Five Dramatic Bridges B - Kurt Rehfeld [Chum Bucket's glove gets angry after discovering SpongeBob and Plankton were disguised as the female glove]
‣ Lite Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I'm sorry, Plankton. You came to me for help and I failed!"]
• SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song - Derek Drymon, Stephen Hillenburg, Mark Harrison, Blaise Smith [SpongeBob starts singing his theme song]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton screams]
‣ The Donut Dilemma - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob asks Hans for help to catch Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Victory Chords - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Hmm, let's see..."/"Uh, uh, uh!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks (IX) - Jeremy Wakefield ["I know!"]
‣ Welcome to Glove World - Barry Anthony [Harold and Timmy at Glove World]
‣ Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer [Harold screams]
‣ Arnold is Back 1 - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove disturbing everyone at Glove World]
‣ Battle March Link (a) - Keith Mansfield ["Someone needs to teach you some Swedish manners."]
‣ Battle at Sea - Johnny Pearson [Chum Bucket's glove and Hans fighting]
‣ Even More Comical Cuts 1-5 - Ronald Hanmer [Hans and Chum Bucket's glove playing rock paper scissors]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Chum Bucket's glove crushes Hans]
‣ Attack - Anthony Hymas [Chum Bucket's glove and Hans having a thumb war]
‣ Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm..."]
‣ Gametime - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Plankton thinking]
‣ Attack - Anthony Hymas [SpongeBob's nose as a bullhorn]
‣ Death Trap - Gregor Narholz [Plankton insults his glove while Hans takes the control of him while he's distracted]
‣ Unknown Track 93 - "How do I look?"
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 3 - Fredric Bayco [Hans struggling with the glove]
‣ Even More Comical Cuts 1-5 - Ronald Hanmer [Hans falls and gets up]
‣ Coconut Cream Pie - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Hans leaves with Chum Bucket's glove on]
‣ Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 DVD.
- This episode premiered in the UK and Ireland on September 13, 2019, before it aired in the United States.
- This episode was paired up with "Dirty Bubble Returns" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with "Breakin'."
- Coincidentally both of these episodes takes place during at night in the beginning.
- The episode's title is a play on the word "pandemonium."
- This episode's title is also a reference to the game "Handimonium."
- The title card for this episode uses the same background as "Bubblestand," only flipped and recolored with hand shapes added, as well as the bubbles being removed.
- It is also similar to that of "Earworm."
- There are 9 hands on the title card.
- This episode is 15 minutes long, and as a result its sister episode, "Breakin'," is seven minutes long.
- This episode aired in the United States 12 years after "The Two Faces of Squidward," "SpongeHenge," "Banned in Bikini Bottom," "Stanley S. SquarePants," "20,000 Patties Under the Sea," "The Battle of Bikini Bottom," "The Inmates of Summer," and "To Save a Squirrel" premiered.
- On the side of Larry's Gym, there is graffiti stating "Anchor Arms are for wimps" and "Dirty Dan wuz here," which reference the episodes "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Survival of the Idiots" respectively.
- This is the third appearance of Larry's Gym, the first being the eponymous episode "Larry's Gym" and the second being "The Nitwitting."
- Though Hans is normally a live-action character, he is seen animated when spinning around in the merry-go-round.
- This is the first episode to play a lower-pitched version of "Jovial Pirates Jig."
- This is the first time "Slide Whistle Stooges" played in a title card since "Face Freeze!"
- This is the first time two supervisors worked on an episode that is shorter than 22 minutes.
- This episode once again references the SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song, making it the seventh time.
- The shadows of Hans and the Chum Bucket glove on the building while they are fighting is a reference to King Kong vs. Godzilla.
- Hans even references this when he says, "Hey Glove-zilla!" to the Chum Bucket glove.
- Tough fish screaming "Yeah!"