- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Sheldon J. Plankton
- Eugene H. Krabs
- Chum Bucket glove (as a living character)
- Bikini Bottomites
- Torpedo Belly
- Lockjaw Jones
- Tough purple fish (debut)
- Incidental 24
- Jim (wrestler)
- Purple wrestler
- Popeye fish (cameo)
- Reg (cameo)
- Larry the Lobster (cameo)
- Whale shark
- Incidental 32
- Incidental 42
- Incidental 8
- Incidental 106
- Incidental 2
- Incidental 4
- Incidental 7
- Blue anchovy
- Incidental 16
- Incidental 11
- Incidental 40
- Incidental 151
- Incidental 27
- Incidental 63
- Incidental 169
- Incidental 45
- Incidental 103
- Incidental 153
- Incidental 160
- Incidental 186
- Incidental 14
- Incidental 73
- Incidental 21
- Lady glove (debut)
- Dirty Dan (mentioned in graffiti)
- Glove World! employee
At Larry's Gym, Mr. Krabs is shown arm wrestling with many muscular fish, beating everyone who decides to take the chance. Plankton comes and tries to arm wrestle with Mr. Krabs. Plankton almost wins, but it turns out Mr. Krabs was just playing with him and wins with ease. After Plankton gets humiliated, he goes back to the Chum Bucket. He gets the idea to use the Chum Bucket glove to win the fight, so he brings it to life using electricity and goes back to Mr. Krabs for a rematch. Mr. Krabs scoffs at this, but Plankton then shows the glove, who defeats Krabs very easily. The glove dumps everyone there inside a hole and Plankton leaves while riding the glove.
Plankton goes to the Krusty Krab so he can steal the formula, but the glove decides to stop following Plankton's orders and puts him in hot sauce, severely hurting him. After the glove leaves, Plankton opens up the security box at the restaurant, which turns out to have SpongeBob inside. He decides to help Plankton with his issue after hearing about it, and the two go into town to defeat the glove. Plankton first tries to shoot rockets at it, but ends up exploding himself instead of the glove.
SpongeBob tells him he can only defeat it with love, so they go inside a white glove to trick the Chum Bucket glove into falling in love with it. It almost works, but while eating spaghetti, the glove accidentally slurps the other glove, revealing SpongeBob and Plankton to have been inside the entire time. This causes the glove to get angry due to losing his love.
Later, SpongeBob is crying near his home due to failing to help Plankton. When Plankton tells SpongeBob to "keep his pants on," this gives SpongeBob the idea to bring Hans with them to help them defeat the glove. After Hans is introduced, he gets the idea that the glove is at Glove World!, and turns out to be true as it is terrorizing the fish at the amusement park. Hans decides to put up a fight with the glove, but since he's unable to defeat the glove on his own, he asks SpongeBob and Plankton to create a distraction.
The two come up with the plan to insult the glove to get its attention. When Plankton uses SpongeBob as a bullhorn to say the insult, Hans uses the distraction as a way to put the glove on him. Back at the Chum Bucket, the glove was replaced by a combat boot, which Plankton considers better than a glove.
|( ‣ ) Associated production music|
|( • ) Original music|
|( ◦ ) SpongeBob music|
• Slide Whistle Stooges - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Title card]
‣ ? [Krabs arm wrestling with a fish at Larry's Gym at night]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Defeated fish is taken away]
• Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Plankton offers to be the next opponent]
‣ Subversion - Ralph Dollimore ["You got a problem with that, Eugene?"]
‣ ? [Krabs arm wrestling with Plankton]
• Jovial Pirate's Jig - Michael Bolger, Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets crushed repeatedly]
‣ Eight Dramatic Bridges - Ronald Hanmer ["I'll get you for this, Krabs! You'll rule the day you...!"]
• Lap Steel - Nicolas Carr [Plankton gets stepped on]
• Salt Water Works - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton arrives crawling to the Chum Bucket]
‣ ? [Clam flies overhead and perches on Chum Bucket's glove]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 13 - Jeremy Wakefield ["My big, beautiful, bone-crushing glove!"]
‣ Four Evil Men (c) - Trevor Duncan [Chum Bucket's glove comes to life]
• Drunken Sailor Solo Accordion-2 - Nicolas Carr [Krabs defeating all his opponents in arm wrestling]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer ["I want a rematch, Krabs!"]
‣ Monster Bug A - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove enters the room]
• Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Krabs arm wrestling with Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["SUCKER!!"]
‣ In Disguise Wah Trumpet - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton laughs mockingly]
• Sponge Shredder - Nicolas Carr, Fabian Fernandez [Krabs gets defeated in arm wrestling]
‣ Boxing Greats #2 - Jack Shaindlin ["Ta-da! Let's give a big hand to the new champion!"]
‣ The Horror Never Ends 60 - Gregor Narholz [Plankton and Chum Bucket's glove go to the Krusty Krab]
‣ Brickbat (Build-Up) - Laurie Johnson ["And now for the secret formula."]
‣ Brickbat (Battle) - Laurie Johnson [Plankton orders the Chum Bucket's glove]
• Grass Skirt Chase - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Chum Bucket's glove drops Plankton in hot sauce]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 14 - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton lands on the floor]
‣ Unpreventable - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove leaves the Krusty Krab and starts causing disturbances]
• Unknown Track 112 - Plankton's dazed
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 2 - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton opens the emergency box and SpongeBob comes out of it]
‣ Perky Puppet - Alan Perry ["What is your emergency, sir?"]
‣ The Mind of a Murderer - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove smashing boats]
‣ Porky the Pig - Phillip Cardew [Plankton takes a device to stop the Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Maniac Pursuit - Trevor Duncan ["Hey fist-face, prepare for annihilation! Push the button, SpongeBob!"]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 1 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Oh, I can't do it, I can't shoot the glove! I-it's wiggling."]
‣ Monster Bug A - Gregor Narholz [Plankton accidentally makes the missiles land on him and SpongeBob]
‣ Maniac Pursuit - Trevor Duncan [Chum Bucket's glove runs off]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 20 - Jeremy Wakefield [Plankton running on the tank's wheel]
‣ Pink Lilac - Conrad Leonard [SpongeBob tells Plankton he can only defeat the Chum Bucket's glove with love]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 6 - Jeremy Wakefield ["Deaghh! Love?! Yikes."]
• A Simple Conversation - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Plankton disguised as a female glove]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Chum Bucket's glove launches a boat away]
‣ Bossa Cubana - Gerhard Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove falls in love for the "female glove"]
‣ Five Dramatic Bridges B - Kurt Rehfeld [Chum Bucket's glove gets angry]
• Light Conversation 1 - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony ["I'm sorry, Plankton. You came to me for help and I failed!"]
◦ SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song - Derek Drymon, Stephen Hillenburg, Mark Harrison, Blaise Smith [SpongeBob starts singing his theme song]
‣ Uh Oh Flutter-Eyed - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] [Plankton screams]
• The Donut Dilemma - Nicolas Carr [SpongeBob asks Hans for help to catch Chum Bucket's glove]
‣ Victory Chords - [ProjectSAM Symphobia Colours: Animator] ["Hmm, let's see..."]
• Hot Steel and Slide Licks 16 - Jeremy Wakefield ["I know!"]
• Welcome to Glove World - Barry Anthony [Harold and Timmy at Glove World]
‣ Dramatic Cue (d) - Ronald Hanmer [Harold screams]
‣ Arnold is Back 1 - Gregor Narholz [Chum Bucket's glove disturbing everyone at Glove World]
‣ Battle March Link (a) - Keith Mansfield ["Someone needs to teach you some Swedish manners."]
‣ Battle at Sea - Johnny Pearson [Chum Bucket's glove and Hans fighting]
‣ Even More Comical Cuts 1-5 - Ronald Hanmer [Hans and Chum Bucket's glove playing rock-paper-scissors]
‣ Dramatic Cue (e) - Ronald Hanmer [Chum Bucket's glove crushes Hans]
‣ Attack - Anthony Hymas [Chum Bucket glove and Hans having a thumb war]
• Vibe Q Sting - Nicolas Carr ["Hmm..."]
• Gametime - Nicolas Carr, Barry Anthony [SpongeBob and Plankton thinking of creating a diversion to help Hans]
‣ Attack - Anthony Hymas [SpongeBob morphs his nose in a bullhorn]
‣ Death Trap - Gregor Narholz ["Hey, Figure-face! Your grandma was a combat boot!"]
• Unknown Track 93 - "How do I look?"
‣ Comedy Punctuations and Bridges 3 - Fredric Bayco [Hans struggling with the glove]
‣ Even More Comical Cuts 1-5 - Ronald Hanmer [Hans falls and gets up]
• Coconut Cream Pie Dry - Nicolas Carr, Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Hans leaves with Chum Bucket's glove on]
• Tentically Speaking - Sage Guyton, Jeremy Wakefield [Ending]
- This episode is available on the SpongeBob SquarePants Vol. 20 DVD and will be available on The Complete Twelfth Season DVD.
- This episode was paired up with "Dirty Bubble Returns" during the original American airing, but has since been re-airing with "Breakin'."
- The episode's title is a play on the word "pandemonium."
- This episode's title is also a reference to the game "Handimonium."
- The title card for this episode uses the same background as "Bubblestand," only flipped and recolored with hand shapes added, as well as the bubbles being removed.
- It is also similar to that of "Earworm."
- This episode is 15 minutes long, and as a result its sister episode, "Breakin'," is seven minutes long. This episode's length also makes season 12 the first season to contain multiple 15-minute episodes.
- On the side of Larry's Gym, there is graffiti stating "Anchor Arms are for wimps" and "Dirty Dan wuz here," which reference the episodes "MuscleBob BuffPants" and "Survival of the Idiots" respectively.
- While Plankton comes, the shadows look like Karen's version of Plankton in "Karen's Virus."
- This is the first 15-minute episode to premiere after Stephen Hillenburg’s lifetime.
- This episode once again references the SpongeBob SquarePants Theme Song, making it the seventh time.
- Though Hans is normally a live-action character, he is seen animated when spinning around in the merry-go-round.
- This is the first time "Slide Whistle Stooges" plays in a title card since "Face Freeze!"
- This is the first time two supervisors worked on an episode that is shorter than 22 minutes.
- This is the first episode where Plankton's glove is "actually" animate in the episode, while other episodes display the glove's "living" appearance as a gag.
- This is the third appearance of Larry's Gym, the first being the eponymous episode "Larry's Gym" and the second being "The Nitwitting."
- Xfinity on Demand pairs up with an episode of It's Pony!
- The shadows of Hans and the Chum Bucket glove reference King Kong vs. Godzilla.
- "Hans, Sic 'Em!" references "Dogs, Sic 'Em!", the cheer of the Georgia Bulldogs football team.
- Tough fish screaming "Yeah!"
- Both Hans and the Chum Bucket glove switch between righties and lefties multiple times throughout the episode.
- In one scene the Chum Bucket is missing when the Chum Bucket gloves gets out of the Krusty Krab.
- After SpongeBob says, "Sic 'em, Hans!," his teeth turn yellow for one frame.